Succubus Ch. 03

Story Info
8 years and half a continent away.
5.8k words
4.7
5.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8 years and half a continent away...

I hate winter. Even here where snow is so rare it is measured by the year it fell, it is still miserable. Rain. Fog. Heavy Mists. Drizzle. This city hasn't seen the sun in a week! I have truly begun to despise it here. I would clean house and move on again, but this damned weather...

I've been miserable all day. Well, perhaps the last few days. Boy and Girl have been keeping out of sight, and I guess I don't blame them. Sitting here at the window watching the people in the street below while one of the mindless services my pussy. He... She? I look down, it is a woman. Well, was a woman, now she's simply female since I broke her. She is just not doing it for me and I send her away. Even watching her gorgeous naked body walk away fails to spark anything inside me. I fucking hate winter.

I turn back to the people in the street below in a pout and review my little domain. Think about what will need doing if I do decide to pack up shop. I watch one wagon train driver argue with another. Seems the whole town is miserable.

Could I take Boy and Girl with me? Should I take them? Having dedicated servants with actual minds does come in handy but do the benefits out weigh the hassle? Four heavily cloaked horsemen ride into view. They stand out in the crowded street with one of them obviously heavily armed and towering over the others. They don't spark any real interest but my eyes track them anyway.

Now where was I; ah, yes, I would have to feed and shelter them. And protect them, well Girl. Hmm Boy does have that thick cock. And those muscles... I do love Girl's cute freckles and bouncy tits. She does worship my pussy just so. Plus she has a sharp mind in there, under that ditsy act. No, sadly they won't becoming with me. Could I leave them intact? Sell off most external assets and leave them the bar? Boy is getting up there in age, he must be close to forty. How old is Girl? She was eighteen when we met, two, three years ago... Anyway, leaving them the bar would be a suitable rewa...

I stand transfixed! The four horsemen have stopped up the road in front of the Inn and the one with the green cloak pulls back her hood... No! It couldn't be! I can hardly breath and it feels as if my heart has stopped. "BOY!" I yell at the top of my voice. "BOY! HERE! NOW!" I hear his pounding feet on the stairs but I can't tear my eyes from the woman as she climbs from the saddle. She turns to talk to one of the others. It is! It's my Alish...my little Toy! My heart is pounding and my hand shakes against my throat. Boy bursts into the room, bare chested with scimitars in each hand. "The woman!" I sound as if I'm pleading with him to my own ears. "Across the street at the Inn. The woman in green! You see her?"

"Which one Mistress? At the door in the dress or in the cloak with a staff on her back."

"Yes, her in the cloak!" I'm still shaking, what is wrong with me? "Go to the Inn and get her name and what room she is staying in." He stands watching her. "NOW!" I shout and he flees from the window. "And Boy? Discreetly." He tries not to show it but he is nervous. He's never seen me this way before. Hells, no one has. I can't stop shaking. I need a drink.

I've been sitting here at the window for hours. Girl has come and gone again several times. She is scared despite my reassurances and I lost my temper the last time. I've been watching the Inn like a hawk but there has been no sign of Ali...Toy. Boy did come out of the Inn once, to the door and stood for a minute as if getting some air. Subtly, he gave a half nod before going back inside. Good she is staying there. He'll have to return soon, the sun is almost down and the bar will be getting busy. And there is he is, right on cue. As he steps through the door he looks up at my window and gives his head a slight shake. Damn! I smack the arm of my chair. He runs through the rain, then I can hear him climbing the stairs.

"I am sorry Mistress." He's scared and has gone down on one knee, bowing his head in front of me. He is so scared that he has forgotten to remove his shirt in my presence.

"Why are you wearing that?" I spit out distastefully. He starts as if I have struck him. With one hand he rips the shirt from his body. Buttons go flying. Secretly, I love it when he does that.

"Your forgiven. Now, you may speak to me."

"I... Sh, She is staying at the Inn and is sharing a room with the tall blonde woman, 201, the suite. The other two have separate rooms. One down the hall in 205 and the third floor up, 303 I think." He looks up into my eyes, "Mistress, they are dangerous." Coming from Boy, that says a lot. "The blonde woman, she has the tattoos of the northern barbarians and walks like a stalking lion. Carries a greatsword. I... I don't know if I could take her." That raises my eyebrows. Boy is ever confident and a superb swordsman.

"Continue."

"The sandy haired one, lithe and light on her feet. A dancer, carries a rapier, I think she is perhaps from Absalom, one of those cocky duellists. She is loud and brash. The other, small, dark. Taldoran by her accent. A sneak thief I would say. She has several daggers stashed away, hides them well. She is quieter. And ever watchful." A thorough report, but why is he... ah, of course.

"Her name?" he pauses. I knew it.

"I... I don't know. I couldn't get it. I...I'm sorry Mistress."

"That's fine Boy. You did good." And I run one hand over his head, play with his thick black hair. "It's fine. Look at me." He does and while no longer scared, he is worried. "It's fine Boy. They are not a threat to us. You may need to...comfort Girl tonight. I'm afraid I have been annoyed with her. Frightened her. Be sure to give her," I reach down between his legs and cup his manhood, "a good fucking tonight. What ever way she desires. I want her chirper in the morning."

I stand and motion him up. "Kiss me." He pulls me close in his strong arms and gives me one very hot deep passionate kiss. A hand on his broad back, the other runs up his muscular chest. Mmm, perhaps I could take Boy with me. "Don't wait for me, I shall be out tonight. Now go, the bar needs tending." As he turns, I grab his arm and pull him back into another kiss, before pushing him away with a smile. "Go."

No moons tonight, the heavy clouds hide them away. I sit on the edge of roof, like a squatting gargoyle. What an unpleasant thought. I am far too beautiful to be a lowly gargoyle. Hideous stupid creatures. Waiting for the light to shine through the door onto the balcony below me. To announce her presence. My Alish... My little Toy.

Finally! I spread my wings and glide silently down. I stand watching the pair and it is her! My heart is thumping hard and my hands begin to shake. What is wrong with me! I clench them and squeeze. I am in control! The tall blonde woman is as Boy described. Quite tall, taller than me. Well muscled, pale skin with blue tattoos. She moves like a panther. And is very sexy. The huge sword strapped to her back gives me pause. It has been enchanted, I can feel it's aura from here. Ali, Toy, tosses a staff on the bed. It too is enchanted. Far more magic is invested in it than the barbarian's sword. She has come a long way to have such a powerful tool. I watch her move, she shows far more confidence then when we were last together. And she has filled out. Damnation but she is gorgeous.

She laughs at something the blonde said and my heart skips at the musical sound of her. My hands start to shake again. The blonde moves close. What is she doing! They wrap each other in their arms and kiss! "NO!" I almost tear the door off it's hinges as I burst into the room. The blonde is lightning fast and her sword is halfway over her shoulder before I Dominate her. She is strong and fights my will. The blade is slowly inching further up over her shoulder.

"Let her go." Toy's voice has strengthened, no longer the simple farm girl. She is used to command. I flick my eyes from the strong willed blonde to Toy, then back. I clamp down and the sword slows to a crawl, but it doesn't stop. Her muscles strain and the sword begins moving a fraction quicker. Her smile grows.

Uh oh.

"She's strong." I say, a slight quiver in my voice. Alishia; Toy snorts.

"You have noo idea," as she looks to the barbarian. To me she orders, "Let. Her. Go."

I stare at Alishia for a couple of strained heart beats then release the barbarian. The sword whistles over her shoulder as she bounds across the room. "Marn! Stop!" Alishia's voice is sharp like a whip and Marn stops, blade held ready to remove my head. My eyes take in the tattoos, the hard muscles. And soft skin. This barbarian is is artfully decorated. I wonder, just how far down those tattoos go... I can't help but picture those strong legs wrapped around my face.

"By all the Gods! Even at sword point, about to die, your thinking about sex!" Alishia's tone is incredulous. Marn's eyebrow cocks and her eyes break away from mine and roam over my luscious form.

"Is she the one then? The one you told me about?" Marn asks. There is a slight pause before Toy answers.

"Yes." An smile filled with dark promises spreads across the tattooed warrior's face and she winks at me. The sword however hasn't moved. Not even a quiver. Oh my! I think my juices are getting all fired up!

"Marnarina! Your as bad as she is!" Alishia admonishes the blonde as she steps up and puts a hand on her arm. Marn lowers the sword but her expression hasn't changed. I don't know if she wants to fuck me or kill me. Or both? Nor have her eyes left mine. This killer is sexy as hell. Ooh, I can feel myself getting wet. My perpetually stiff nipples are as hard as rocks. "It's okay, she's here to visit, not cause trouble." Alishia looks to me, "Right." It's not a question.

"Hello Toy."

"You don't get to call me that anymore." There is steel in her voice and my heart skips a beat hearing it. Toy...Alishia is so much more now. I seriously doubt I could Dominate her. Ever again.

"As you wish." Now that I'm here, I find myself lost for words. I... I don't know what to say!

"Still parading around naked I see." I blush. I actually blush! By the Hells, which of us is the seductress here?

"Well," and there's a slight quaver in my voice. "Not always. On occasion I'll wear panties." Alishia spins around and I can't tell if she is more shocked than angry.

"Well, that's rich! I can't even wear them anymore because of you!" And Marn purrs, deep in her throat, almost a growl. A little love juice leaks down the inside of my leg as my clit quivers. For Marn's growl or Alishia's admission, I can't tell. My mind flashes naughty images at me. I put my hands behind my back to to stop myself from squeezing my breasts.

"Well, I'm not sure if I'm sorry to hear that or not." I try to be casual.

"Oh, I'm not." Marn purrs. She is still watching me like a hawk on a lamb. "Not sorry at all." Alishia gives her a smack on the arm and tries to hide her smile. The little vixen! I refuse to picture myself sandwiched between Alishia and Marn. Oh damnation! I am so horny right now.

The three of us stand for an awkward moment, no one knows what to say. I flick my eyes over to the bed and I push yet another erotic flash of the three of us tangled together on it from my mind. "Nice staff."

"Yes," Alishia moves over to the bed and picks it up lovingly. "I made it myself."

"You made it! That's... That's impressive." I really am truly impressed. Making enchanted items is long difficult work. "So, your a Wizard now?" Alishia whirls to me, incredulous again.

"Of course I'm a..." and she stops, stunned by a sudden revelation. "By the Gods, you didn't even know, did you. The books in your bag. You had no idea at all. Did you. Did you even open them?" She looks at Marn, shaking her head as if she can't believe herself. I have no idea of what she's talking about. I don't recall owning books. Ever. "They were spell books and I thought you left them for me!" she shouts.

She marches right up me and even barely coming up to my shoulders, she somehow manages to look down her nose at me. My stomach flutters and my pussy actually twitches. Oh my, I think I like her like this. Then my heart skips a beat when she commands, "Kiss me!" I am stunned and ecstatic and scared and horny and... And I reach for her. She smacks my hand away. "I said kiss."

I sneak at look at Marn and that dark sexy look is gone. Now her stone cold face promises one thing; death. "Don't look at her, look at me! Now, kiss me!" I bend down and plant my lips on hers. She parts her lips and our tongues entwine. My heart is exploding and my stomach is doing flips. I have to clench my fists to not take her in my arms. We kiss for ever and it ends far too soon. She breaks away from me.

Breaking eye contact with me, she says to Marn, "Book the rooms for another night. Fetch one of the others, I'll be taking her room and the pair of you can sleep in here." Marn looks ready to chew rocks. Alishia steps to her and gently strokes her face as she pulls her to look at her. "Marn..." Alishia gently insists. Slowly Marn sheathes her sword. She turns and pulls Alishia into a rough kiss, then storms to the door. "Hey." Alisha calls softly. She stops at the door, gripping the handle like she would crush it. "Would you like to join us, in the morning?"

Marn looks back, surprised, and Alisha is playing the coy little farm girl, finger against her pouting lip as she sways back and forth. Oh! I doubt even I could refuse that. What am I saying, I'd be all over her. My pussy is practically dripping. The thunder clouds clear from Marn's face. She's not happy but at least it doesn't look like she going to kill someone. Her eyes flash at me and take in my curves then back to Alishia. A quick nod and she says, "You stay here, I'll bunk with Sam." and she's gone. The door doesn't quite slam behind her.

Alishia sags, tension releasing. "Well, that went better than expected." And she sets her staff in the corner and smooths out the bed covers. "That was a pretty stupid thing to do, busting in here like that. I didn't think Marn would stop." Alishia sits on the edge of the bed and plays absently with a pillow slip.

"She's very strong willed, I couldn't hold her."

"Yes she is. What are you doing here?"

"I... I..." What. The. Fuck! How can I, the absolute apex of all desire and lust, be lost for words? "It's good to see you again." Lame! my brain shouts.

"Yes, yes you look great and how long's it been and we should catch up. Not your style. Cut the shit. What are you doing here?"

"I..." What am I doing here? A dozen lies sprint through my head. "When I saw you in the street, I had to..." so much for the lies. "I just had to." Lame!

"I'm still angry with you." My stomach lurches. Why did it not even occur to me that perhaps, just perhaps Alishia won't want to see me. She turns from straightening the already perfectly placed pillow and looks at me. "But I'm glad you did." My stomach flips at her words. Why does my body keep doing that? "So, now that your here..." She turns away again and fiddles with the edge of the blanket. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. Why can I not talk to this woman!

"Never mind," she sighs, "I'm pretty sure I know what you want." She grins at me. "The same thing you always want." In a strong commanding voice, "Come here!" as she points to the floor at her feet. To my shock, my body jumps to move and kneel in front of her. She smiles down at me. And it's not a nice smile. "We're going to play a little game. Answer truthfully and I'll allow you to remove an article of my clothing." It is a most wicked smile. "I think you can start with my feet." A flash back to one moonlit night so many years ago. Oh my, what have I got myself into...

It feels like an eternity to get her naked. I'm not used to being honest. I'm just glad she didn't ask for too many details. Well, I also glad (aroused? entranced? overcome with sinful needs and desire?) to see she was indeed, not wearing panties. Which is good as she is as wet as I am. The smell of her sex is driving me insane. "You have done well. You may now service me." and she spreads her legs. I'm almost drooling as I run my hands up the inside of her thighs. I grab her by the hips and pull her closer the edge of the bed. Suddenly, she smacks my hand. "No hands! Just tongue. And lips."

I lean forward and inhale her scent. It is as heady as I remember. I kiss her sex. I tease around her labia with my tongue. Around and around. One quick flick across her clit then I'm circling her inner lips. She was watching but now she's fallen back on the bed moaning. Slowly I penetrate between her lips and lick up and down, up and down. Always just short of her love button. She flowing freely and my chin is coated.

"Your fingers. Put your fingers in me." Alisha pants. I coat them with my saliva and oblige. Two fingers to my first knuckle I tease her, in and out twice, then sink them in deeper to the second knuckle. When she moans, I slip in a third finger and work them around. She groans, loudly, and I greedily lock onto her clit with my mouth, and like she once did to me, I suck on it like it's a tiny miniature cock. I sink my fingers as deep as I can and pump her, hard and fast. Alishia shoots upright, her mouth open with the overpowering pleasure.

"Ooh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" She grunts in time with my thrusts and falls back. I start quivering my lips on her sensitive bud and she goes wild. My fingers stop their thrusting and now are independently wriggling and brushing against that sacred centre of all women's pleasure. She's moaning and thrashing. Her hands grip the bed sheets and her back arches off the mattress. I keep locked on and moan my delight into her. Her body shivers on top of her thrashing so I do it again, then start humming.

And that just sends her over the edge and she cumming, coating my face with her juices. And I love it. I slow my fingers and ease my lips off her bud. I lap up her juices, licking her clean. Even down the crack of her ass. Her hands are grasping at me, wanting to pull me up. I rise and lay on her, between her legs, careful to not crush her. Her hands are shaking as she pulls my face into a kiss. We lay like that, gently kissing and playing with each other's breasts for a while.

"There was one thing," she says to me, "I wanted so badly those two nights we were together." She smiles and blushes a little. "You know, um, how much I love your tail..." I give an innocent look, well, as innocent as possible for me, and slowly bring the tip of my tail up the inside of her thigh, like it's a snake.

"Why, what ever do you mean?" Hmm, no, the innocent girl act will never work for me. She opens her mouth and stops. Opens her mouth again and she can't say it. She looks me in the eye for a minute, studying me. "Wait there." and she gets up. I chase her ass with my tail and she laughs, pushing it away. She rummages through a beat up and stained pack that looks rather familiar. When she finds what she is looking for she hides her hands behind her back, then sits beside me on the bed.

"I have two things. The first," she shows me a small bundle of blue cloth which she puts in my hand. It's a pair of panties. Old and faded. It takes me a second. No...

"Are these?"

"Yes." she says with a blush. "I can't wear them. I can't wear any at all. If I even think of trying to put any panties on, I get so horny I can't take it. I can't even get them to my knees before I'm masturbating. I've stopped trying."

"Reeally?" I ask mischievously, slowly dragging the cloth up her thigh.

"Ooh!" she gasps, her breath catching. Her nipples have turned rock hard. She quickly pushes my hand away. "Stop that!" She's gasping and her legs are squeezing together. Oh my! Now that is really, really hot!

12