Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," I purr, "I totally agree with Marn on your, predicament." Alisha turns beet red. I raise them to my nose and give them a long sniff. Sadly all they smell is clean. Alisha however, squirms. "Now, what is the second thing?" Suddenly Alishia is very shy. She slowly brings a book from behind her back. It doesn't mean anything to me.

"After that first time. You know... When you did that thing. With your, um, tail?" Mmm, how could I forget that? Now it's my turn to squirm. "Well, um..." she's very hesitant, nervous. I take her chin in my hand and look her in the eyes. I lean forward and give her a long slow kiss.

"Tell me." And give another kiss, more a quick peck. She takes a deep breath.

"Well, after that first time, well... um..." And she gets frustrated. "I worked a very long time to get it just right." and she shakes the book at me. "Now it's not perfect but well... urrr." She growls and shakes the book at me again.

"Fine then! I'll just have to show you!" She jumps off the bed, tosses the book to the side and stands facing me. She starts muttering and gesturing. My heart skips a beat when I realize she's casting a spell. Oh shit! Her image starts to blur and shimmer. I can feel the arcane energies, and they are strong. So powerful that I have to move back on the bed. Alisha isn't just any Wizard, she's Grand Master powerful! I'm actually a little scared. And incredibly turned on! The shimmers and blurring grow stronger and I can hardly see her form at all. Her voice is coming from everywhere in the room.

Then suddenly it stops. And standing in front of me, is me. My jaw drops and I struggle for words. Alisha has turned into me! I am dumbfounded. Then she... I... Her... Alisha smiles nervously and turns in a circle showing me all my... Her glory. "Did I... Did I get it right?" her voice quivers. "It's just a Polymorph spell and it'll only last a few hours, but... " She stands looking a little nervous. "Say something."

I shoot off the bed and grab her around the waist, planting a hot wet kiss on me... Her... My hands are everywhere. It's a pretty hot thing to get to play with yourself. Well you know what I mean. I'm not sure if it's because it is the most fantastic body I have ever seen, or if it's because she did this for me, but I have no words. I stroke her face as I stare into my own eyes, take her by the hand, and lead her back to the bed.

We kneel, facing each other. I caress and kiss her everywhere. Then I realize. It's all about the tail. This is what she wanted. She wants to fuck me with a tail, just like I did to her. By all the fires in the Hells, I am so turned on by the thought. All this just for a piece of tail! I push her down on the bed.

"Give me your tail." I command her. She flicks up and smacks my ass with it making me flinch. She giggles. Imperiously, I hold my hand out. "Give me. Your tail." It comes up like a snake and waves in front of me then she smacks down into my hand. I slowly, lovingly, start stroking it as I straddle her hips. I bring mine up and caress her breasts. I laugh and push hers down between my legs like a cock and start pretending to masturbate, like a man.

She giggles too but I can see she is turned on. Pulling her up I start rubbing her tail against my breasts before I dip my head and take her in my mouth. She moans and can't take her eyes off me. My tail snakes up and strokes her face. She tries to capture me with her mouth but I'm too quick. When she grabs hold of me, I tell her "Uh, uh uhh." and pin her arms against her sides with my knees. I pop her back into my mouth and take as much as I can while squeezing her between my breasts.

Most of a succubus's tail is not an erogenous zone, but Alisha's getting wildly turned on watching me give head to her tail. Her eyes are shining with lust and I can feel her hips rocking against my ass. She's trying to grind herself against the base of my tail. I lean forward a little and jut my ass up, just out of her reach. I pop her tail from my mouth and slowly slide it between my breasts, down my stomach and start rubbing it against my wet mound.

And it feels soo good. Alishia's eyes are flickering back and forth between my pussy and my face, entranced. I lean down and kiss her. I pull back so she can watch my face as I slowly push her tail inside me. "Ooo!" And my breath shutters as she slips inside. I open my eyes and she's staring at me, panting with lust. "Slowly." I tell her. "Fuck me slow with your hard gorgeous ta...Oohh!" And my head goes back and I mmooaann. This... this is pure bliss. Better than I could ever have imagined. Better than any man's cock I have ever had. She slides herself in and out of me slowly, going deep then pulling out, almost all the way. I've collapsed on top of her and my body is shaking. I am so close to cumming.

"Mmm yea, you like that?" she whispers in my ear. "You like getting fucked by my nasty tail?" I can't even answer her, just moan. It's too much and not enough, I start rocking my hips, pushing back against her slow thrusts. "Oh, you want more?" She increases her pace just a fraction and I moan louder. "Please." I pant. "Please. I want it. I want you. Harder. Fuck me harder." I'm still desperately pushing back against her.

"Now that's what I wanted to hear." she whispers seductively in my ear. She flips us over, pinning my arms beneath her. Then her tail is plunging in and out, fucking me hard. My eyes roll back in my head and my whole body is quivering. I am in so much ecstasy my juices are coating us both and running down the crack of my ass. She's giving it to me so hard, she's almost lifting me off the bed and we're sliding across it.

I can feel the waves mounting in my molten core. "No," I plead, "No, not yet." and with a laugh she wiggles her tail inside me. I almost pop right then but I fight it, not yet, not yet. I push against her shoulders trying to make her sit up but she refuses to budge.

I trace my tail up her leg, seeking her dampness. Once I find her sex, I impale her, deep into her sopping canal. Her eyes widen and she yells with the sudden invasion. I start fucking her as hard as she's fucking me. Every move she makes, I mirror. Every thrust, every wiggle and flex. I have a sudden mental image of looking down on the bed from above, us fucking each other and I cum hard. I'm spasming and I can't breath and I think I may have ripped the sheets clenched in my fists.

Coming down from my orgasmic high, I realize I've neglecting her needs. But I needn't have worried. Her eyes are wide and she's masturbating, watching me. As if my orgasm was the most erotic thing she's ever seen. To make up for my, inattention, I wriggle and flex my tail constantly and replace her fingers with my tongue on her clit. I seek her spot with my tail, that special place every woman has, the centre of all carnal pleasure. Alisha is thrashing and grunting then her pussy is squeezing, milking my tail as she cums. She collapses and I wrap her delicious Succubus form in my arms. It's minutes before I can catch my breath and speak.

"That. That was..." I swallow.

"Fantastic." she finishes. All I can do is nod my head. My hand starts idly stroking her body. With a little smile I start exploring all the little spots of delight only a succubus would know. The little zones of pleasure I doubt Alisha has yet discovered of this form.

"Mmm that's nice." as I stroke the sensitive skin just inside the outer fold of her wings. With a toe I rub the underside of where her tail meets her back. She's purring against my chest. Then I start moving my tail. She arches her back and moans. "Oh, you are so naughty."

"Yes, yes we are." and she looks into my eyes. Our lips meet and we kiss long and slow. I pull out of her and she whimpers softly. We roll over onto our sides and she curls up in my arms and drifts off to sleep, her tail still inside me. I'm trying to decide what to do about that, as I drift off myself.

It's morning. It's still miserable out, with the rain coming down again so it won't be light for an hour yet easily. I've lit the fireplace and I'm sitting on the edge of the bed watching Alishia sleep. The spell has run out and she reverted back into her beautiful human form sometime in the night. Her as a succubus was a highly erotic, but I think I prefer her in this form. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking and getting fucked by, well, me. I mean come on, with a body like this, who wouldn't. Oh dear, here I go, getting myself all horny again.

There's a soft tap on the door. I hear the handle rattle, the some one taps again, a little louder. Careful not to wake Alishia, I exit the bedroom and cross to the door. "Yes?" I whisper. There's a pause.

"Alishia?" the voice sounds puzzled.

"Marn?"

"Yes, let me in." I open the door and hold a finger up to my lips. Marn sees me and steps in quick, hurriedly closing the door behind her. A quick glance to the bedroom to confirm Alishia is still here. "You need to be careful, opening the door like that." she whispers. "Someone might see you... and well... you know." She gestures at my body. I just give her my 'ooo yes I'm sexy' smile and push my chest out. Her eyes snap to my breasts then back to my face. I try my best to ignore the huge enchanted sword strapped over her shoulder. She doesn't even try to ignore my nakedness. Then I turn serious.

"Can you order some food? And some fresh water?"

"Already taken care of. Room service will be up shortly." I pause, not sure if Marn will be game or not. Oh, I so hope that she's willing. In more ways that one. A slow very naughty smile crosses my face.

"Would you by chance, be willing to, lend me, a pair of panties?" And I look over towards the bedroom. "I hear they make her veerry horny." Marn just looks at me for a second before the same naughty look creeps onto her face.

"Oh, your bad. For you or her?"

I reach out and run a finger along the edge of her shirt's neckline. "Why, for me of course. That way Alishia has to peel them off both of us." More delicious images flashes into my head. "Mmm, do you think we could get a pair on her without her waking?"

12