Succubus Coed 03: Daughter

Story Info
She’s an independent woman.
7.2k words
4.67
5.4k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Succubus Coed 03: Daughter

She's an independent woman

Thanks to my editor kenjisato. Also, to LanguageTool. Combined, they put me right. Any problems left all belong to me.

Let the horror return.

= = = = = = = = = =

This weekend will be our daughter's eighteenth birthday. I wasn't supposed to be able to have children the normal way, anymore, but I figured out a loophole. Since my spirit would prevent conception, I had to find a way to conceive with my spirit absent. So, Terry and I took a vacation to DC. We stayed downtown, and stayed in a nice hotel for two months. The first several days, I managed to have sex with the help, and used my influence to get them to ignore my barely-breathing body when they saw it. Terry would have sex with me, often while the help came.

When we had them trained to expect this; I then left my body. To maintain my energy, I would feed off the people in the hotel, and nearby places. That's why I wanted a heavily populated area. Terry fucked me often, and I shared some of the energy I was receiving with him, so he could sex me a dozen times a day. Without my spirit, my body reacted with instinctive sex when Terry did me.

When two months had passed, I returned to my body. It felt strange, but after a few days, I was back to normal, and best of all, I tested pregnant. The last few days, I made the rounds of the hotel staff, so they were sure I was okay. Nine months later, I gave birth, and Richard Julie Thomson was born. She was named with my dad's middle name, and Terry's mother's middle name. I told Terry that I wanted to honor dad, since he raised me, so he allowed the name. But we called her Julie most of the time. About the only odd thing was that she continued to suckle until she was four.

We brought her up, and she was a girly girl, into unicorns, faeries, and other such cute things. By the time she was ten, we were letting her decide what clothes to buy. When puberty hit, her clothing preferences changed. We were strict about what she wore outside of the house.

When she was sixteen, her clothing became more like mine. Terry and I talked about it, and decided she was old enough to make her own choices. But now, she was about to turn eighteen. She was clearly looking forward to having all her friends over for her birthday.

Finally, the time came for the party, and Julie had just come from her room after a long bath. She looked smoking, and Terry and I gave her our presents. As Terry and I went out for the rest of the day, he said, "Did you see what she was wearing?"

"Yes. Quite provocative."

"When she hugged you with that microskirt, she lifted her legs, and from the side, I saw she wasn't wearing underwear."

"And her crop top was showing a lot of underboob. I bet if she lifts her arms, her nipples show."

"... I think you're right. Think she'll still be a virgin when we get back?"

"I doubt it. Hopefully, we've instilled her with enough sense to use condoms. She knows where I keep a stock."

We had a nice tour of the local museum, then dinner, and finally a movie, before we came home. As expected, everyone was gone, and the place was a mess, but we found Julie watching a movie. What surprised us was that she no longer had her top on.

"We're back."

She jumped up, her D-cup breasts bouncing, and ran to us, and hugged us, saying, "This was the best birthday ever."

Terry said, "Julie, your top."

"I don't care if, or who sees them. I think they're lovely. Don't you?" She then grabbed them and lifted them to present them to us.

I said, "Yes, dear. But if you show them off all the time, you'll get a reputation. However, I see a big mess here. You shouldn't leave this big mess for the help."

She pouted, and said, "Yes, mom."

Terry said, "Julie, you know who's responsible, and it's not your mom."

She sighed, and said, "I do, dad. Okay, I'll clean up."

We said goodnight, and went to bed for some slow sex, since we had the time. In the morning, with both of us naked, I was grinding on Terry, when suddenly Julie came in without knocking. The only reason she could not see Terry's dick was because he was deep inside me. I'm just glad I hadn't shifted to another form when it happened.

Terry said, "Julie, what have we said about knocking before entering?"

She just climbed onto the bed next to us, and she was wearing a lacy teddy that let her nipples poke through, and it was designed to show off her panties. However, she wasn't wearing any, so we could both see her pussy.

"If I had knocked, you would have stopped having sex, and would have hid under the covers. I'm old enough now for sex, and I want mom to teach me everything, and dad, I want to practice on that twelve-inch dick you have."

Terry looked shocked, so I said, "Julie, dear, that's incest. Not something you should be doing."

"Yeah, right. I'm not stupid, and I can add two plus two when we have family over. Besides, I'm a succubus."

Now, I was in shock. Terry, however, had recovered by then, and said, "How do you know this?"

"I got curious, and I found the book."

I said, "What book?"

"That one you keep hidden in the toolbox in dad's closet. Look what I can do." She grabbed the hem of her teddy and whipped it over her head, leaving her nude. Then she started playing with her clit, and it grew, and grew, and grew. Finally, it was nine inches long.

I said, "My god, you are a succubus."

Terry asked, "What else can you do?"

"This, but I need to orgasm first." She then started wanking with her clit, and when she came, she reached for her head and lifted. It came off. She placed it on the bed between us, looking up, and she said, "Just like the book said."

"... I can't do that. Where did the book say that?"

Her body got off the bed, and went to the closet, and pulled out the toolbox, then got the book. Standing next to the bed, her body leaned over and presented the book to her head, and she flipped the pages until she found it. Then she handed the book to me, pointing out the passage.

It said, "... after sufficient investment of sexual energy, you can achieve magical effects, such as detachment of body parts for a time."

"Oh my god. You are a succubus. I bet you got a lot at yesterday's orgy."

"Mom, we didn't have an orgy."

Terry said, "But that microskirt practically revealed your pussy when standing. No way they didn't see it when you sat. And your top. You weren't wearing it when we got home. Surely they saw."

"Oh, they saw, and I let them play with my breasts, but I only let them look at my pussy."

"But why?"

"Because, dad, I want you to take my virginity."

"Huh?"

"Yes, dad. I read that taking my virginity with incest is more powerful, so you must do it. And mom, You can make your clit long too, and we can scissor each other and fuck each other with our clits."

I said, "Oh my, that sounds interesting. Having my pussy fucked while I fuck another pussy."

Terry said, "But you're my daughter. I can't do that."

"Sure you can. How many times have you done mommy when she looked like me?"

"She's got you there, Terry."

"But... but..."

"Come on, dad, you know you want my pussy. Oops, still got the dick." She concentrated, and it disappeared. "Mom, you can teach me." She then pulled one of Terry's hands to her breast.

"But, precious, I don't know if I can?"

Julie then reached between us, and pushed me back so she could grab Terry's dick. "Sure you can. Just put this in me, and we can get started." She then moved to do it.

When I saw her put the tip in, and her muscles tensed too quickly, to push it in at one go, I said, "Stop. Ease it in, or the pain will be terrible. Do it slowly."

She slowly went down, then stopped long enough to pick up her head and reposition it on Terry's stomach so she could watch his dick go in her cunt. "I want to see everything up close." Then she continued easing down.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"It feels weird. I'm so full, but I want more. Oh! Something's in the way. What is it?"

"Haven't you paid attention in class? That's your hymen. It blocks your vagina to protect you when young. But you must pierce it to have sex. The trick is to do it slowly, and to confuse your body's pain with pleasure."

"Confuse it with pleasure? What do you mean?"

"If you do it when you come, you'll barely notice. Let me help." I leaned in and started sucking on her breast, while teasing the nipple of the other one. I learned she has another succubus ability - milk.

"Oh my! Keep doing that, and I'll come soon."

I broke off long enough to say, "Terry, play with her clit and anus."

He did, and Julie clearly responded. Less than a minute later, she came, and as she did, I pushed her down, causing Terry to pierce the hymen. Julie didn't notice.

"Terry, don't come in her. We don't want her to get pregnant."

"It's okay, mom. I'm on the pill."

"Huh? I thought you needed our permission to get that."

"Usually, but when I was fifteen, I convinced the intern to get me the prescription, and once I had it, I had no trouble getting it renewed."

"That shouldn't happen."

"Dad, don't worry. You know I've not had sex with anyone else. I didn't know if I could hold out until eighteen, and I wanted to be safe, just like you taught me."

I continued to guide her until they both came. I then said, "After sex, it's best to clean him off after, so you don't leave a mess."

At first, she tried to deepthroat him, but even semi-hard, he was too much for her.

So I told her to just lick everything clean, "And you can put the balls in your mouth to clean them." She did all that, then she licked herself clean. "Okay. That was your first lesson. Now go put the book back, and then get dressed for the day."

"Yes, mom." She grabbed the book, put it in the toolbox, and the toolbox in the closet.

She stood, and started to the door, so I said, "Julie?"

She stopped. "What?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh!" She reached over and grabbed her teddy, and turned to go.

"Julie?"

"What? So I'm nude. Let them see me."

"Where's your head?"

I saw her hands fly up, and find nothing above her shoulders. Her face, still between us, became flushed with embarrassment. Her body came back, and she collected her head, and put it back on.

"Julie, now that we know, forgetting your head in the privacy of your room or our room is no big deal. But to anyone else, it could give them the fright of their lives. So be very careful to literally 'have your head on straight' when others are about."

"Sorry, mom. It won't happen again."

"Good, then. Now go, 'cause I have unfinished business with Terry." I then put my hand on his erect dick and guided it into my pussy. She waved, then left, but forgot to close the door. Terry and I just rolled our eyes.

"She's going to be such a handful. I'm still not sure about doing her."

"It's okay, Terry. Unlike other guys, you do love her with your whole heart, and would never hurt her. And given that she seems to be a succubus also, she's going to be having a lot of sex now. At least, for the moment, we can guide her into the safer side of things."

Terry came twice more, and I came five more times, before we finished. Our discussion came to a consensus that I would teach her as she had asked, and she would practice on us both. It didn't take long for a new routine to form. She went to bed nude, and played with herself, sometimes detaching her head to eat herself out. She always remembered to put her head back on before going to sleep. In the morning, she would come straight into our room, and present her naked body for lessons, and we would teach her. I would teach her techniques with her hips and vagina to make a man enjoy it more. After that, I had her grow her clit to a dick, and then we would shift to giving oral, and work on deepthroating. I would show her by giving her oral on her dick, and she would imitate on Terry. I taught her how to please a woman. After we both came, I would make my clit grow, as well, and we would scissor each other. Lastly, I would teach her how to eat pussy, by sixty-nining her and have her do what I did. Then she would leave to take a shower, and Terry and I would have sex.

Another fact of supernatural life I also taught her, was about feeding, and how it can suck a person dry. I taught her to recognize it, and how to avoid problems. I also explained the risks it presented to her, if others learned of it, or suspected it.

The help, at first uneasy at her nudity, soon grew used to it, and so things settled down. Walter came for a weekend visit, and while he did have sex with me, I learned later that Julie had sex with him, as well. She said that it was okay 'cause we're a family that shares. I just rolled my eyes at that, and ignored it. I did tell Terry, so he wouldn't be surprised.

Summer came, and with it, also her acceptance letter from Randal University, my alma mater. We were proud she was accepted, and since they had gone coed, I wasn't worried about them. I should have worried about her.

Like me, she was going to live on campus, but what I didn't know was that she applied as Richard, not Julie. She told everyone to call her Dick. So when they assigned her a dorm, she had a guy for a roommate, and she was on a guy's floor. She must have heard Terry and I talk about it when she listened in on us. But it seemed she wanted to have my experience there. However, she was smart enough to not try the men's locker room. She convinced the guys that she'd happily have sex with them in the shower, as long as they didn't tell anyone in authority.

Since there was no dress code anymore, she wore see-through shirts, and miniskirts that barely covered her, when standing. She frequently had sex during the day when she didn't have a class, and she went out every night on a date, and had sex. The women on campus considered her a slut, and she relished it. But she made friends with them also, as she shared the lessons I had taught her, and she was also very willing to have sex with them. If they had sex on three dates, she showed them what she could do with her clit, and made their sex even better, since she knew how to use it well. She said her name was Dick - and she had one, too.

Shortly after the second semester started, we got a call about Julie. "Ms. Thomson?"

"Yes?"

"This is Poly, from Randal University. We have had some complaints about your daughter, Dick."

"Do you mean Julie?"

"Could be. She's registered as Richard J Thomson."

"I wonder why she's going by her first name?"

"I wouldn't know, ma'am. But apparently, she has been rather blatant about her sexual activities. Could you or your husband come and help us deal with this? I know she's a legacy student, and we'd like to have this blow over without a scandal."

"I see. Let me check my schedule... How about Thursday afternoon, sometime?"

"Hmm... Yes, 4:00 PM would be good. We can be finished in an hour, I'm sure."

"Great, see you then. Oh, can you have some information on how well she's doing in her classes? That might help to convince her."

"Sure thing."

She told me where to meet, and I remembered the place from when I went.

I was there an hour early. My license plate, 'BITCH4U', was noticed and approved by the students, as was my skimpy club uniform. I only worked one day a week, but went to Sunshine Point several days a week as a member. My uniform showed off my assets quite nicely. I saw at least two guys climax, as I walked about campus. I arrived just before the meeting, Poly welcomed me, and had me sit next to my daughter, as we were waiting for the dean, Mr. Rosenthall, to finish his call. A few minutes later, we went in.

His eyes instantly went to my tits, and rarely left them. "Hello, Ms. Thomson. Dick."

"Please call me Mike."

"Huh?"

"My dad really wanted a boy, and I've grown to like the name."

"Oh. Well, about your daughter here. As you can see, her attire is quite provocative, and she is known to have sex frequently. Worse, she somehow got assigned to the boys' dorm, and is sexing everyone there as well. Such is rather unbecoming of a legacy."

"Oh? As I recall, when I went here, I was a bit wild. I was the only girl, and you didn't even have any facilities for girls. I shared the guys' locker room and dorm, and as I recall, I, too, had sex every day when I went here. As for her attire, it looks fine to me." By this time, I had subtly shapeshifted my breasts to cause both nipples to slip out on display. "Tell me, what of her academic work?"

"Well, there's nothing much to report there."

"Oh? She had a three-point-eight on her report card, as I recall. Surely, her professors have had something to say about her work. Tell me, what did they say?"

It was like pulling teeth, but he finally admitted she was an excellent student, and that the only B she got was from a known misogynist.

"Well. It sounds like she should appeal the grade, and would likely win. Thus making her a straight-A student. I see no embarrassment."

"But what about being a whore?"

I stood at that, and said, "She is not a whore. She's a student, and one you should be proud of." Adjusting my appearance to be more like his fantasy woman, and using my power to alter his memory a little, I walked over to him, and pulled one of his hands up my own miniskirt, and said, "She is an excellent student, and you will make it known that being a nympho does not affect her scholastic abilities. As to her dorm situation, if it was good enough for me, it is good enough for her. If she wants sex, she is a consenting adult. You will encourage others to let her be and encourage her scholastic growth."

His eyes glazed over, but he responded, "Yes, Mike. She can keep her dorm room, and continue to be a nympho."

"Good. Now about those complaints, I want to see them."

"Yes, Mike." He picked up the phone, and said, "Poly? Please make a copy of the complaints, and bring them to my office." He then hung up.

I said, with his hand still on my pussy, "I want you to put in the paperwork to appeal the B, based on his misogynistic attitude, and also discipline him for it. If she earned an A, she should get an A, understood?"

"Yes ma'am." I went back to my chair, and noticed Julie, no, she's using Dick now, Dick was bug-eyed at what I did. I just smiled and winked at her and held a finger to my lips. She smiled and nodded.

Five minutes later, Poly came in with a folder and gave it to Mr. Rosenthall. She looked at me oddly, until I made her forget what I had looked like. When she left, he gave me the folder. I pulled out the papers, and stuffed them in my purse.

"Thank you for your assistance, Mr. Rosenthall. I'm glad you understand. Dick and I will be going now."

He rose, shook my hand, and eyes still on my exposed nipples, said, "It's been so nice to meet you, Mike. It's always nice to meet an alumnus."

We exited, and in the outer office, with Poly watching, I tucked my nipples back in. Looking at her, I said, "Men are so predictable, aren't they?" Then I smiled like the cat that ate the canary, and I could feel her lust, as well as Dick's.

Once out of the building, Dick couldn't hold it anymore. "Mom, how the hell did you do that?"

"You read the book. Don't you recall how to use lust to control?"

"I do, but it never works for me. In fact, very little works for me besides the clit-dick and head thing."

"You also have milk. What about girls?"

"That usually is good, but sometimes my dick scares them off."

"Well, I got this mess halfway straightened out."

"Huh? You fixed everything!"

"No. I fixed the dean. The complaints are still there, and others might come as well. Let's see who they are, and I want you to find them and introduce me. After I fix them, I'll get them to have sex with you so they feel they cannot complain about you anymore."

12