Succubus Coed 03: Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes bugged out, but I just pulled the papers out, and we read the first one. We went and found him, and while walking towards him, I changed into his fantasy while holding Dick's hand. I asked if we could speak in private, and after making a move on him, I pulled his hand so it was on my pussy.

"You will accept Dick's sexuality, and encourage others to accept it, as well. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"To show your commitment, I want you two to have sex."

"But I'm married!"

"This is not about being faithful. It is about accepting others as sexual beings. Dick, please take off your clothes." She did quickly. "Now you, as well." I then backed off, and he took off his clothes. I nodded to Dick, and she went up to him and proceeded to have sex.

After he came, Dick got off and cleaned him up with her mouth, and dressed. I moved in and pulled a hand back to my pussy, and said, "You also had sex with me, treasure it, and you will let Dick be herself. Now get dressed."

We left, and I said, "One down, four to go."

I sorted through the complaints, and we went to the other three men, and did essentially the same. The last, however, was a woman. I said, "Dick, being the fantasy of a woman is often a bit harder, because the fantasy is of a man. But I can do it. Watch and learn." She nodded.

Apparently, she liked the look of the Spartans from the movie '300'. We circled around the halls a bit, as I changed from F-cups to the near flat and chiseled chest of a Spartan warrior. I took off my top and put it in my purse, and had my skirt appear as a loincloth like in the movie. By the time we approached her, my dick was partly hanging out, and she couldn't keep her eyes off of it. I walked right up to her, and placed her hand on my dick, and did my spiel.

She wasn't into women, so I said, "I have a special treat for you." I looked over at Dick and said, "Dick, show her your dick."

Dick's eyes lit up, and in seconds, her clit was a nine-inch dick. The woman's eyes got big, and Dick went up to her, and pulled her other hand to her own dick.

"Remember, this is a secret, so don't tell anyone she can grow a dick. Now go, enjoy it." I watched as they had sex, and both came several times.

Afterwards, we ate at the local pizza shop, and Dick had lots of questions. By the time the extra-large pie was done, I had come to the conclusion that she couldn't be a succubus, but must be something else. But what? We said our goodbyes, French kissing for the onlookers, then I drove home.

It took two months of visiting libraries, before I found the answer. I went looking like many different people, used sex to gain access to the rare book collections of seven of the libraries, and even managed to gain access to a Catholic library using money rather than sex. I smiled inwardly at that, but their library, for all the proscribed information it had, wasn't the one that had the answer. I actually found it in the San Jose Public Library. Seems Silicon Valley people like occult stuff, and they funded the public library quite well.

She was a Dullahan, that is one who can separate one's head from one's body. Dullahan are also a kind of ghost, but Dick's alive, not a ghost. At least, not yet. I also found an explanation for her milk and ability with her clit. Apparently, I'm not the only succubus to try to have children the usual way. We can conceive, but it is quite rare. Most babies are stillborn, and the few that live are often psychotic. While being a nympho might be considered a mental disease, Dick is not psychotic, so I somehow avoided that. But others have adopted, and since they can nurse, some have even taken infants. It was their tales that led to my discovery that the prolonged contact of nursing can transfer some abilities. Since she nursed for four years, she probably had more than just milk and the clit-dick ability, but we'd have to figure out what it was. I told Terry when I found out, but we waited for her to come back for the summer before telling her. After she did some research, she learned to take her head off at will, without needing sex.

She usually would tan nude in the backyard, and didn't bother to dress when friends came over. Given all I had read, I knew of many different manifestations of succubi powers, and a few dullahan ones, as well. In the mornings as she had sex with us, we tried to identify what she could do. We spent a few weeks, and our final conclusion was that she could sense lust, and even sense enough of the perfect fantasy to adjust her actions to be like the desired fantasy. On the other side, she could sense good and evil in people. We thought she might get supernatural strength if she was sufficiently motivated against evil, but we couldn't really test that.

Despite all this, Terry said she should go looking for a job. I suggested exotic dancing, as it paid well, and she had a hot body, but Terry suggested she look into something that would last longer than a few years. He suggested she take courses in other areas to see what she wanted to do.

She went back to Randy U, and again dorming with the guys, she signed up for several different classes to stretch her view of possibilities. She also got work at a local strip club, and on ladies' night, she went as 'The Masked Futa'. When she removed her bottoms, everyone saw her dick, as well as the fact she had a pussy. Turned out it paid well, and she had both male and female customers demanding their turn. While she couldn't make people think she was a new girl at the place like I did, she did enthrall by playing to men's fantasies.

She was visiting at Christmas, when she said, "Yeah, I joined the track team, and the guys and I get along fine."

"Randy U has women's track?"

"No."

"You're on the men's team?"

"Um... yeah."

"How did you manage that?"

"Well, one of the guys you confronted, and let me have sex with, is the track coach. I just told him that I wanted to follow in my mother's footsteps and join the track team. He was hesitant, so I lifted my miniskirt and said I'd have sex with him. He folded."

"Oh dear. Terry, I think I've created a monster."

"Too late, Mike, she was already a monster, just like her mother." He smiled as he said that, and I grinned back.

We continued to talk about her life at Randy U, and she broke down and admitted she worked at a strip club, but her grades weren't suffering. She even showed us she was still a straight-A student. We congratulated her, and soon enough, she went back to Randy U.

The next summer, she got a job as a hotel maid, which surprised me, but she said it gave her a chance to see lots of people, and many times, she ran into single men, where she could have sex. So, of course, she got good ratings. She also continued part time when school started, and started helping out the masseuse at the hotel. She finally decided she wanted to become a masseuse and run her own business, and chose to get an MBA. She took masseuse classes from her earnings at the strip club. And got her license and degree at the same time.

The degree followup program was still there, and they helped her to open her own parlor. While it was rough the first year, her stripping income managed to keep her in business, as she learned the hard lessons of a single proprietorship. The second year, she turned a tiny profit, as she now had regular clientele, and a reputation for delivering the perfect massage. She hired several people, mostly Randy U students, as her employees, and expanded her business slowly. It didn't hurt that the uniform was a topless miniskirt for women, with optional panties, and bare chested men with tight shorts. The customers liked seeing tits and buff chests, and her miniskirt showed an inch of her vagina while standing.

While sex was not on the menu, it happened often. Somehow, and no one was sure, she learned to detect the cops when they came looking to see if she was crossing the line and selling sex. She was also able to alert the others when the detectives came in. I advised her to make friends with the cops, as it would go much easier with her and her employees, if the cops liked her. I suggested she give the cops crime tips they learned of, and also discount or free massages.

She later told me that she gave the regular cops on the beat free massages, and they usually ended up with her having sex with them.

Two years later, there was a fire. It took out the entire strip mall where her parlor was, and many died. Quite a few people were missing, and there were a number of unidentified, burnt bodies. Our daughter was one of the missing. We did all we could to find her. The fire was quickly found to be arson, and a few days later, they arrested the owner of the property. The next night, they found him dead, in his cell, by decapitation. In the morning, Dick was found sleeping on the ground behind the jail, wearing her parlor uniform of a microskirt and tennis shoes. They had to confirm her identification by her fingerprints, since she couldn't find her wallet.

We were called, and Terry went to pick her up, and brought her home. I fixed her a sandwich, and gave it to her on a plate with some orange slices. She sat down at the table, and I got her a beer. She ate slowly, not caring that she was in her work outfit. When she finished, I suggested she get a shower, and then we could talk about what happened.

A few moments after the shower stopped, I heard, "Mom? Did you take my stuff to wash?"

"No. Why?"

"I can't find my shoes or skirt."

"Don't worry about it now. Just use a towel for now."

A few minutes later, she came out with a towel on her head, to dry her hair, but she was otherwise nude, and joined us in the living room. When she saw the butler, she asked him for another beer.

As we talked, I kept feeling something was off about her, but couldn't quite figure it out. Terry was a lot more concerned about her, as she had lost several days' memory, apparently. She was confused at the loss, but believed us. We spoke about the loss of her business, and how she would have to work at the strip club a lot to recover, if the insurance fails.

After she finished her beer, I said, "You look tired. Why don't you go to sleep?"

"That sounds like a good idea." She grabbed a cover, and threw it over herself, as she settled into the chair.

Terry and I watched her, and had a quiet conversation. We discussed what she might be able to do next. Then Terry noticed something.

"Mike, something's happening. Look at our daughter."

I did, and saw what was happening. The cover she had placed over herself was slowly lowering to the chair, and her body seemed to be going right through it.

"That can't be happening."

"No it can't, yet it is. It's going right through her."

Once it was all the way through, I got up quietly, and carefully touched her hip. Or rather, I tried. My hand seemed to meet a little resistance, but passed through. I tried several different places, but it was the same. There was no reaction from her, and she even seemed to fade a bit. I then tried to see what I could feel with my supernatural senses.

Whoa! That was powerful. There was a powerful sense of righteousness, and when I was able to handle it, I felt under that was the lust our little nympho usually had.

"Terry, something has happened to her. I was able to sense her spirit, and it is just as strong as before, but there is now a powerful aura of righteousness. Yet, when I went to feel her body, there was almost nothing there."

"What do we do?"

"I don't know. She might be able to tell us, but she might not. But for now, she needs us."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's watch her for a while, and see if anything happens."

So we sat in silence, and asked the staff to stay out, so she could sleep. Three hours later, it was me who noticed that she was starting to firm up, and she was wearing the skirt and shoes she wore when she came in. Then, a half hour later, she yawned, and opened her eyes. Sitting up, she noticed her miniskirt.

"Oh, you found and washed my stuff. Thanks."

I said, "Dick, we didn't find your clothes."

"But you must have. I don't know how you got them on me without waking me, but thanks. I'm rested now."

Terry tried, "Dick, your clothes just appeared on you a few minutes ago."

"What do you mean?"

Terry and I looked at each other, and since I was the expert in such, I said, "When you went to sleep, you pulled that cover over yourself. After you went unconscious, it began to go right through your body."

"Impossible."

"Possible. I got up and tried to touch you, and my hand went right through you, as well. I tried to sense you, and got the usual nympho, but it was masked by a righteous aura I have never encountered before. A little while ago, when your skirt appeared, I realized that you seem to be a manifesting ghost. I fear you may have died."

She looked troubled, but soon I could see she was thinking.

"Mom, I recently had a dream where I killed someone in a jail cell. I don't know why, just that it was the proper punishment."

Terry looked at me and said, "That's what the station was buzzing about. How someone killed a prisoner inside their jail cell."

"You're right, it was on the news." I said, "And I think he was their suspect for the fire."

Suddenly, Dick stood up straight, and her head flew off. But instead of it falling quickly to the ground, it slowly floated down. She reached out one hand and it floated to it. Holding it beside her, she said, "That must be it. Somehow I must be involved. But how?"

"Dick, why are you carrying your head?"

"Huh?" She looked about, and with her other hand tried to pat her head on top, but instead patted her neck. "How'd that happen?"

"You stood fast, and your head kept going up a bit. But it didn't fall, but floated down, until you caught it."

She put her head back on, and sat back down, with a look of shock on her face.

"Honey, what is it?"

Terry added, "What's wrong, pumpkin?"

That last startled her, then she started laughing. It was only for a few seconds, before she calmed down. "Mom, dad, it fits. I am a dullahan, which is a spirit of vengeance. I don't remember it, but I think I killed the guy in part for killing me."

Terry asked, "Why the laughter?"

"You said pumpkin. Well, I don't have a horse, but I can sure play the part of the headless horseman, and he throws pumpkins."

That brought a smile to both of our faces. If only for a moment. I said, "What now?"

"Well, if the business is gone, I'm going to need cash to handle things in the short term, and I'll need to get into my apartment to get ready for the club. I'll have to call as well, and see if they have an opening for me tonight. Um, what day is it?"

"Wednesday."

"Yikes! It's ladies' night. Better check on my dick." She looked down, and I saw it quickly grow out past her microskirt by nearly five inches. "Good. That's working. Mom, can you drive me home? And lend me your key to my place?"

"Sure thing. When do you want to leave?"

"Now would be great. We can stop and make a copy of your key on the way, then I can change into my work outfit, and get my other purse. Damn. My ID. I'll need to get all that taken care of."

"I'll help you, as I have a lot more free time during the day."

So we left. When she got in the car, she didn't belt in, so I said, "Dick, seatbelt."

"Gee, mom. What's the worst that can happen? I die? Already there."

"No, revelation. I saw you walking to the car, and you seemed to bounce higher than usual, like you don't weigh as much. If we hit a bump, I don't want you or your head ejecting because you weigh nothing."

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that."

"Try thinking heavy."

"Right. How do I do that?"

"I have no idea, but try everything."

We got there, after getting a copy of her key. We used it to get in successfully, and she gathered her stuff for work. I said she should have sex with me to practice in her lighter state.

She took off her skirt and threw it aside. We were both surprised it faded quickly. "So that's what happened to it." Then she kicked off her shoes, and we watched them fade also. She grabbed my hand, and led me to her bed, and we had sex in a number of positions. After two hours, she knew her limits, at least for now. We also learned she could change her appearance a little. Maybe her spirit could do what her body couldn't. She wanted to get there early, to explain missing a day, and to also explain she needed more nights to help with the business loss. I made another stop, and bought a burn phone.

"Dick, After we get there, I'll program our numbers, and leave this phone for you."

"Thanks, mom. You're the best."

I went in with her, and the manager approached us, saying, "Whoa! Hot stuff. Want to work at the best place ever? We could use you."

Dick seemed to find this amusing, but I just said, "I work elsewhere. My daughter here, has had some recent difficulties with her life, and needs more work nights." I pulled his hand to my pussy, and continued, "Could you oblige?"

"For you, anything."

"Great. I stick around and watch a set or two, and then I'll leave her phone with you. Can you see to it she gets it?"

"You can give it to me now."

"No, I need to program some contacts first."

"Oh, too bad. Let me show you a good seat."

"Sure thing."

He started to pull me to the floor, but said over his shoulder, "Dick, why don't you do the M.F. for your first set. I'm sure she'll enjoy it."

I let him place me, and I ordered a drink. While I waited, I programmed the numbers for Terry and I, home, and work numbers. I also added the password she gave me outside. I had to laugh, as it was 'dullahan'.

I watched her play the Masked Futa, but I also watched the crowd, and saw quite a few ladies getting up close, and trying to grab her dick. I actually waited for her second set to finish, and texted her new phone to ask if anyone noticed. She replied no one did.

She may be dead, but but my little girl's doing all right.

= = = = = = = = = =

I love getting your votes.

I would also like to hear from you.

Leave a comment!

cat: erotic-horror

tags: incest, ghost, futa, exhibitionist

12