Succubus Coed 04: Vacation Problems

Story Info
A wolf among the sheep.
7.4k words
4.57
3.3k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Succubus Coed 04: Vacation Problems

A wolf among the sheep

The family vacation started out great. My in-laws chose a fancy cabin in the woods, with room for everyone. My daughter brought a boyfriend, or perhaps he was a boy-toy. I didn't ask. There were three other cabins close by, sharing common parking and picnic areas. We were spending the week here, as were the people in the next cabin. Given how hot the days were, we got into a habit of staying up late talking in the common picnic area. Often, we would go through a few beers. With the bright moonlight, finding our way back to our cabin was fairly simple, even if the walk itself might be a little wobbly from the beer.

On the third day, a gay couple showed up, and claimed the empty third cabin. Even though they had no interest in women, they noticed and lusted after me. Of course, given the heat, and the local laws, neither myself nor my daughter bothered with a top, and our miniskirts were rather short. We invited them to join us in the evening.

At about dinner time, a front moved in, and it got cloudy. But it didn't look like there would be any rain, so we grilled our dinner, as did everyone else. The gay couple introduced themselves as George and Sandy. We shared a few stories. At one point, Sandy told us that George had been attacked a few weeks ago, while they were hiking in the evening. It was some kind of wolf, but the attack was too fast. Fortunately, they were heard, and a hunter shot and hit the creature. That was enough to drive it off, but they were far too busy tending to George to really process everything. George went to the hospital for a checkup, and got a rabies shot, just in case, since most wild animals avoid people. Still, he only stayed overnight. The bandages were removed a week later, and now he had a nice scar.

The next day, everyone went swimming in the lake at the bottom of the hill. Dick wore her bikini that went transparent when wet, and she was always taking a dip every few minutes. My bikini covered a bit more skin, but was crotchless. Neither of us wore the top that went with them. Terry's outfit was a bit more conservative, but nothing could hide his twelve-inch dick. And when he got hard, three inches would poke out the top.

He spent a lot of effort to remain soft, but I knew all his buttons, and soon he was showing. George and Sandy, lying down next to us, ogled him at that point. On the other side of us, his mother was also ogling, and licking her lips. His dad was trying unsuccessfully to get her attention back. Terry was embarrassed, but didn't do anything to stop it. After we got back to the cabin, I pulled Terry into the Jacuzzi tub, and pulled his shorts down. Since I didn't need to do anything about my clothes, I impaled myself. He came rather quickly, but didn't go soft. We heard Dick and her friend going at it in the other room.

We met again for dinner, and noticed the clouds that kept us from getting a tan were breaking up. While most of us had burgers, George and Sandy had steaks. Sandy liked his medium well, but George wanted his rare. Sandy razzed him about being a carnivore. We were on the third or fourth round of beers, when George seemed to get sick. He went off to throw up, but didn't get far. Just then, the moon escaped the clouds, and we all clearly saw what happened.

Rather than collapsing to toss his cookies, he screamed in pain and stretched out impossibly. When the scream didn't stop, Sandy got up and went to him. But by then, it was too late. George turned on Sandy, and with a swipe of his hand, appeared to slap him. However, his fingers were curled, and his nails were growing longer, and instead of a slap, his face was nearly ripped off. That alarmed everyone, but before we could get up and run, George became even hairier, and a second swipe dropped Sandy, without a recognizable face anymore.

Terry yelled for his parents to get in the cabin and lock the door; he would do what he could out here. He went for the grill, and grabbed the tools to attack George. I ran to the side and grabbed a few rocks to throw. Dick yelled for her friend to get the other people in the cabins, then she grabbed a hot-pad and used it to grab the hot grill rack, and advanced on George. I threw my rocks quickly, but they barely got any attention. Racking my brains, I grabbed some lighter fluid from one of the grills, and then filled the charcoal chimney with coals from the uncovered grill. By this time, Terry and Dick were both harassing whatever George was, and I went up and started squirting it with the lighter fluid. As long as I had more fluid, I kept squirting.

Suddenly, he attacked Terry and bit him on the arm. Dick swung at him, and the heat of the grill was enough for Terry to escape. In turn, he backhanded her so hard, her head flew off. As terrified as I was, I still had enough presence of mind to throw the coals onto him. While he batted some away, at least one hit, because he caught fire. In return, he scratched my arm deeply. The scream of agony, as he burned, was terrible. It sounded like an animal. I backed off, and I could see he had somehow transformed into a wolf. Although running about in his own panic, it was Dick who saved the day. Somehow, when her head was knocked off, it didn't fall. Instead, she seemed to briefly have a seizure.

Suddenly, her body started attacking, and with powerful blows. Her fist disoriented it, but the grill went into its flesh, burning as it went. When I looked closer, she was holding it barehanded, yet it seemed her hand was making it hotter. Less than a minute later, the creature was dead. Unlike the movies, it didn't transform back. Dick, on the other hand, calmed down, and collected her head and put it back on. Then she fainted, but only briefly. It was enough for her to fall down.

Opening her eyes, she said, "What... the hell... happened?"

"You saved us. Now, you see about Terry."

Looking guilty, she quickly looked about and saw Terry holding his arm, wrapped in a towel.

I went to Sandy, and quickly learned he was dead. Using one of the grill tools Terry had dropped, I poked at the dead creature, and ensured it was dead. When I saw it was, I yelled, "All clear," and then headed back to join Terry.

With my yell, the cabins opened. Shortly, as we were being looked at, one of the others said the rangers would be here soon. The three of us checked each other, but only Terry and I were hurt. Despite having her head knocked off, the actual blow was with the back of its hand, and so didn't break skin. Terry and I got in the Jacuzzi tub and got very clean, and washed our injuries well.

The rangers brought a paramedic, and after properly dressing the bandages, he gave Terry and I rabies shots, just in case. He also made us promise we would go to the hospital in the morning, to get thoroughly examined. The rangers took the wolf away, and the paramedic escorted Sandy's body to the local morgue.

In the morning, we decided to end the family vacation, and we all went to the local hospital. They were expecting us, and wanted to examine Terry, Dick and me.

Dick explained she had not been injured, but they insisted that because she was in the fight, she should be examined. All they found was burn marks on one hand. The hand she used to hold the grill. Even so, they seemed to be partially healed.

Examining me, they found my scratches were minor, but they insisted on replacing my bandages. Terry's wounds were not healing as well. They cleaned them out again, and even did a little trimming of the wound to make it less ragged, then stitched it closed. They gave him a prescription, and indicated the dressings should be changed twice a day. That was a bummer, but we decided to return home and hire a local nurse to change the dressings in our home.

While Dick drove us home, I made calls to hire a nurse. Terry, however, was fielding calls from his mother every hour or so, as she was worried. While Dick and her friend transferred their stuff into their car, we met the nurse and headed for the master bedroom. There, Terry took off his shirt with my help, and the nurse changed the bandages. She also undid my bandages, and as there were only small scratches, she commented on the overprotective nature of some interns. She left, after seeing that Terry took his first dose of the medicine.

The next morning, right after breakfast, the nurse looked at Terry and changed his bandages. When she checked me, she said I didn't need the bandages any more. Three days later, she said his bandages were no longer needed, but it wouldn't hurt to keep them on a few more days. The wound should be protected for another week or so, to fully heal.

Life got back to normal, and the next weekend his folks came by. They insisted on seeing his wound, so he took off his shirt. Given how little I usually wore, I didn't need to remove my top to let them see. I did offer, though, to Terry's delight.

A few weeks later, we were at an evening party at Sunshine Point. After dinner, most went home, but we stayed for a few beers with just a few friends at the club. It was nearing nine when I started to feel a bit odd. A few minutes later, I saw Terry looking a little off, as well. I decided to head over and see if something was bothering him, like me.

I sat next to him, leaned over, and whispered, "Terry? You look a little off. I also feel a little off. Is something bothering you?"

"Yes, but I don't know what. It feels like my blood is up, and I want to do something, but I don't know why, nor what I want to do."

"Perhaps we should head home. No one will care, and we can deal with whatever by ourselves."

"Good idea." He stood, and I followed. He called out, "Well, folks, it's been fun, but we need to head home now."

We got a bit of razzing, but made our exit. As we drove home, I noticed my own unease was increasing. When I saw Terry's was distracting him, I said, "Terry! Find a place to pull over. Something's happening to us, and I don't think you should be driving."

I expected he would argue, but apparently, he agreed, and he pulled into a strip mall and parked.

"Mike, I don't know what's getting to me."

"May I look with my extra senses?"

"You think you might see something?"

"I have no idea, but it might help."

"Do it."

I reached out with my mind to read him, and I was surprised. I felt no foreign influence, but I could sense a primal urge that was wanting to show dominance. Suddenly, it surged, and I sensed somehow that Terry was looking to the sky. I briefly looked, and saw the full moon had just come out from the clouds. I also felt a surge in myself, although not as intense. That's when I remembered what happened a month ago, on the last full moon.

All I got out before Terry started to change, was the word, "Werewolf!"

I could see the comprehension on his face, even as the pain contorted it. I feared I might change as well, but it seemed to not be as potent in me. I tried to remember everything I could about such things, but came up blank.

Then I realized that dominance can be physical, but it can also be sexual. Whipping my clothes off, I yelled, "Take me. Take me now, and hard."

It was enough. While he could not speak, I saw his understanding, and it seemed to agree with his needs. He ripped off his pants, and bent me over the hood of the car and took me. I was so surprised, I didn't have time to turn, so I was bent over backwards as he impaled me. This was no time for soft play, so I attacked him back, sexually. At first, the howling that came from him frightened me, but I was even more disturbed when I howled in response.

Worried that this might go too far, I used my powers to tire him out quickly, but without feeding off of him. It wasn't easy, but I think we were going at it for nearly an hour before he seemed to be sated. Then, he fell asleep.

I looked about us, and saw his clothes were rather torn, and mine were scattered. I got dressed, and helped him to get as dressed as much as he could. I then got him into the passenger seat and buckled him in. Moving into driver's seat, I started to adjust the mirror, when I noticed I still looked distinctly wolfish. Looking over at Terry, he looked that way, as well, but even more so. I also still felt that primal urge, but having just fed it in a primal way, it was willing to stay in the background.

I headed home, while considering what to do once we got there. I decided to change my destination to a cheap motel. Going through a drive-thru bank, I picked up enough cash to leave no name. Unbuttoning my top enough to let my nipples show, I was able to get the room without the clerk noticing that my face looked lupine. Once I got Terry in the room, I texted our night servants to let them know we would be out all night. Then I told Terry to strip for round two. I was naked and on the bed before him.

Again, it was wild primal sex, but I was able to muffle his howling with my breast, and mine with a pillow. Still, we made a bit of noise. After that, he fell asleep. I mentally sought out others having sex at this time for their energy, and pulled a little in from all over. I sent a good chunk into Terry, in an effort to heal him of this. Maybe my supernatural ability could overcome the supernatural curse. Who knows, maybe it was why it was not affecting me as much.

He was sleeping deeply, so I got up and took a shower. I noticed my landing strip seemed to have gotten a lot thicker, and when I looked at my fingers, I saw my nails were almost claws. Later, drying my hair, I looked at my face, and realized my canines were rather pronounced, and my hair and eyebrows were thicker. I took a selfie, as well as a picture of Terry as he slept. Then I tried to restore my human appearance. I could feel my body resist, but not for long, as my succubus side was a master of changing form.

I undressed and lay down beside Terry, and went to sleep entwined with him. In the morning, he didn't remember what had happened the previous night, but I did. When I showed him the pictures, he was horrified.

"I'm a werewolf? My life is ruined."

"We... are werewolves, and your life has been made more difficult, but it is not ruined."

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking. How can we hide this?"

"We should tell family, at least yours, so they can stay away as need be. But as for the world, if we are careful, no one will notice."

"How can we not be noticed? Anyone who sees us like that will know."

"Then we don't let anyone see us like that. The good news is that I seem able to override the change, at least the shape. I still feel the need, but unlike you, it didn't take me over. And I also guessed that sex would be just as good at filling the need as violence. Turns out my guess was right. Once your body realized mine was close and wanting yours, your desire for violence changed to violent and primal sex. As a succubus, that kind of sex is something I can handle. I did feed off you a little to exhaust you, but I took as little as I could, and used my own body to work yours as much as I could. You might be feeling it today."

"Well, I do feel a little tired, but otherwise fine. If we went at it that hard, I should be feeling it like you said, but perhaps the change includes healing and restoration. At least of our bodies. My clothes, however, are toast."

"Then wear mine, and I'll go naked. No one will notice you, and I'll make them forget me."

"Think it will work?"

"Worth a shot."

"Okay. Um... where are we?"

"A cheap motel I spotted. I paid cash, and with no luggage, we can check out by walking out."

We headed out, and while Terry headed to the car, I quickly stopped by the office to drop the key off, before scurrying out. The clerk wasn't there, so no one saw me. I entered the car, and Terry put it in gear.

"Did anyone see you?"

"No. The office was empty."

"Good, then we'll head home."

On the way back, we talked about what had happened. Given the evidence of the photographs, and the wild abandon when we had primal sex, we concluded we had both been attacked by a werewolf a month ago. While I was not bitten, I had been scratched, and it drew a bit of blood. Seems this werewolf could affect through a scratch as well as a bite. But what to do about it?

When we got home, Terry looked up on the internet, and learned that the full moon was tomorrow. If the lore was right, we would transform tonight, and likely the next night. The one after that was not as likely, but we decided to expect it, and then we could be pleasantly surprised if we were wrong.

While he was doing that, I contacted the others at the event, and asked if they had any problems from it. There were none, but I explained to our daughter what had happened. She came over, and I showed her the pictures. She insisted on staying the next few nights, just to ensure we didn't hurt anyone. I called Bart's Tarts to let them know I needed a few nights off, as something had come up. I said I would make it up next week.

Both of us spent most of the day scouring the internet for information. We found quite a few ideas, but only a handful were not eliminated by the evidence we had. After dinner, we dismissed the help, so that we wouldn't hurt them. Our daughter arrived shortly after.

"Hi mom, hi dad."

I said, "Hello Dick. We're sorry to worry you, but we suspect we won't be ourselves shortly. We might try to hurt you."

"Well, I can dematerialize if you go for me, and distract you whatever happens. What's your plan?"

"You can dematerialize?"

"Yes. I figured it would be useful if I need to make a quick exit. My clothes stay, but when I rematerialize, I can make my ghost-skirt appear, so I am reasonably decent."

"I see. You're right, that will be useful. As for us, since I seem less affected, I intend to do what I did last night, and try to redirect our need into sex."

"That should be easy to do. Who can resist a succubus?" She giggled.

"Yeah, there is that. But I fear a loss of control, even so."

"Don't worry, I'll watch over you. Why not watch a sexy movie to get you two in the mood?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. And I think we should both get naked. Can you fetch a blanket?"

She nodded, and left, while I went to tell Terry the plan. We all met in the living room, and Dick surprised us by briefly dematerializing and leaving her clothes behind, before getting under the blanket next to Terry.

"Dad, now you got two hot babes to enjoy." She then pulled his arm over her shoulder and placed his hand on her breast. Seeing this, I decided to do the same on my side.

"Yes, Terry. Two hot babes. Enjoy." I then hit the remote and started an explicit movie to get us going.

When the movie finished, I got up and put the DVD away. When I turned around, Dick was riding Terry's dick.

"So. I look away, and you sneak onto my man?"

"Yep. But there's something I want to try. It's not easy to try a ghost trick with most of the folk I know."

"Ghost trick?"

"Yes. I want to partially dematerialize, and I want you to get behind me, and move up so you can ride his dick at the same time."

"You'll be in the way."

"That's why I'll partially dematerialize. It should let us both ride him at the same time."

"A sex experiment. Terry? You want to try this?"

"Sure, why not? Sounds interesting."

I slid in behind her, until I could feel her butt. Then I slowly pushed forward, and I could feel myself going through my daughter's butt. It felt odd. Also odd, was when I encountered Terry's dick, as I couldn't see it. I had to impale myself by feel. When I did, I began to slowly go up and down on it. Dick was in counterpoint, going up when I went down, but that seemed to not go well, since she switched to going in sync with me.

Dick said, "Oh, that's better. It feels weird, and I think I can feel you too, mom."

12