Succubus Coed 04: Vacation Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently, this was enough to set Terry off. "I'm coming!"

I could feel him come inside me, but from Dick's movements, I saw that she felt it as well. Somehow, knowing this set me off, and she reacted to us and came, too.

Suddenly, I felt the transformation overtake me. I howled, and Terry echoed me, and instead of deflating, he got harder, and stood up to carry us to a wall, where he started to pound us both savagely. I responded by pulling him to me, and I think my nails got longer, because I could feel them dig into his back, even as his were digging into me. I lost track of Dick, as I was totally focused on my mate. Briefly, I wondered why I thought the word mate rather than his name, but then realized it was the wolf's thought in me.

We both came again and again. I think we finally passed out in the wee hours, but I am not sure. When I woke in the morning, I was rather groggy. I felt the need for a shower, so I headed into the bathroom. When I passed the mirror, I paused to look at my reflection, and noticed I looked like my daughter, even to wearing her ghost-skirt.

On autopilot, I took the skirt off, and laid it on the toilet seat, and for some reason it felt familiar, like I did this often. The next thing, however, got my attention. I felt my arms come up and my hands went to cover my ears. Then, with a little pull, my head came off, and I placed it on the skirt. What the hell? I then watched my body go to the shower, and adjust the water before stepping in.

Slowly, during the shower, my body reverted to my normal appearance. I watched my body wash itself thoroughly, even the top of the neck, where the head should be. After rinsing itself off, it reached for the shampoo, and sat down. Once seated, I felt my head float over, and my body caught it and placed its mouth on my pussy. I couldn't help myself. I had to taste myself, so I started eating myself out. I felt my legs squeeze my head enough to hold it in place, and then I felt the shampoo being applied.

I think this was the best shampooing I had ever had. It was extremely thorough, and when it was over, my hair was rinsed, then finally I was pulled away and my face washed. Then my body stood and carried me out of the shower. After turning off the water, it dried my head, and set it on the ghost skirt. I watched the body dry itself, then finger itself into an orgasm. Then it turned around and seemed to pose itself. I felt a curious satisfaction, then the body turned and presented its front.

Suddenly, out of my mouth, I heard, "Mom! What are you doing here? Wait? Where's your head."

"Dick? Are you inhabiting my body?"

I saw my arms reach out and touch itself here and there, then heard my voice say, "I think I am. Give me a second..."

I could feel something happening, and then suddenly, I saw Dick's body emerge out of my body. Dick's hands reached for my head, and after some odd feelings, they pulled back with her head. At the same time, I could feel a connection to my body strengthen.

She turned her head in her hands to look at my head, and said, "Sorry, mom. I didn't realize I was in your body. When I looked in the mirror, I saw myself, and just did what I normally do in the morning."

"You take off your head and shower?"

"Yeah, usually. It lets me wash my back better, since I can see it while washing. Likewise, it is easier to wash my head when separate, especially a shampoo. As an added benefit, I can enjoy some pussy while I do it."

"I noticed. I also noticed I taste quite good."

"Oh, you do. Let's get breakfast."

"Yeah. Let's." I picked up my head, and turned to exit the bathroom. She stayed long enough to put her skirt on. On the way, I picked up several brushes.

Dick headed for the cupboards, and said, "Let me make breakfast."

So I sat my head on a chair, and I had my body sit next to it. I then distributed the brushes, and began to brush my hair out with both hands, and both feet. If she could show off, so could I. I got so distracted with myself, that it took me a while to realize her head was hovering near her, allowing her to see what she was doing, but when she was doing something mindless, her head turned to me so we could continue to talk.

When she finished making breakfast, she went to fetch Terry. As I had finished brushing, I put them on the table, then decided to see what my own 'dick' tasted like. So I used my succubus power to grow a dick, and then I pulled my head to it and started a blowjob on myself. Again, I was surprised at how I tasted. No wonder I had so many female repeat customers.

When I came, I squirted down my own throat. I also accidentally bit myself, and that caused me to come harder and squirt more. When I came down, I sucked the last of my juices off, then pulled my head off and placed it on the table.

"I don't think I expected that!"

"Dad, I told you I accidentally removed her head."

"Yeah, you did. But seeing her give herself an orgasm that way, has got me so hard."

Dick reached into his robe, and grabbed his dick. "Yep. You're hard, all right. Want me to take care of it?" Her head then floated down in front of his groin, looked up and grinned.

"Um, no. I'll let Mike do that." He walked over and sat down next to me. So, giving him a grin of my own, I undid his robe, then placed my head in his lap to give him oral. I then stood my body, and signaled Dick to it, and we started playing with each other. That got Terry hard again.

We continued for nearly half an hour, when we heard the garage door. Everyone suddenly remembered the help was due back. We all disengaged, and I quickly retrieved my head, and tried to put it back.

When Dick saw me having trouble, she suggested, "You must desire it back. Imagine that it is already back." She then put her hands on my head to help steady it, and I concentrated. Suddenly, I knew it was back on. I tried to pull it a little, but wanted it to stay on, and it did. I could feel my neck being pulled a little.

"Thanks, Dick. Just in time." At that moment, the kitchen door opened, and I hurriedly bent over and stuck Terry's dick in my mouth. Dick just stood watching.

As they registered what was happening, Dick said, "That sure looks tasty. Better than what I made for breakfast." Then she went and sat down, and started eating, totally ignoring the fact she was nude.

When Terry came, I cleaned him up, then sat up and said, "Well, time for a second breakfast."

Terry responded, "Cheater. You had a snack, and prevented me from eating." Then he, too, began eating.

The whole time, the help stood watching, and all of us were naked. When we finished, we went back to our bedroom. I checked my extra senses, and realized no one was listening. "We're alone now. Dick, I lost track of what happened last night. What do you remember?"

Terry added, "I also lost track. I remember howling, but that is about all."

"Well, about then, I was halfway inside mom, and I felt the change also. I felt that primal need for sex, but I didn't lose track of things. At least not then. Dad, I saw you change, becoming far hairier, and your face reshaped itself into a more wolf-like countenance. Shortly thereafter, I looked at mom, and she too had changed, although not as much. Since neither of you were hurting anything, I decided to enjoy the primal sex. That was a bad idea.

"It was?"

"Yes, mom, it was. Oh, I thoroughly enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. But it sucked me in. I allowed my body to sync even more with you, mom, and that in turn, put more of myself in you. By the time my head was in yours, I had forgotten about you and was enjoying dad's dick in me, pounding away savagely. I think I got carried away. I responded with a similar savagery, and didn't realize my nails were actually yours, and elongated. I think I may have noticed the damage I did to dad's back, but it was so distant in my mind, that I paid it no attention. When he finally tired out, I helped him to bed and lay next to him. I had forgotten about you. When I woke, I went for a shower, and when I first looked at the mirror, I enjoyed how nice and firm my body was. It wasn't until later, that I realized it was your body. I'm surprised it changed so easily for me."

"Blame Terry."

"What? Don't blame me!"

"Yes, you, Terry. You know you like doing me in Dick's likeness. Dick, I think we do it at least once a week, with me looking like you."

Terry said, "Well, Dick's hot. What's not to like? Besides, she likes sex, too. Even with me."

"Exactly. When Dick wanted her body, my body obliged, because it was a frequent request of it. I'm not too sure about the head part."

Dick said, "You remember what the book said? Enough sexual energy will let you do things like that. I bet all that primal sex gave you that energy."

"You think so?"

"Yes. Why not try it out?"

"I don't want to take my head off. Again."

"Well, how about turning it all the way around?"

"Yeah, right. That'll work."

"So skeptical. Why not try?"

"Okay, Dick, I'll try." I turned it all the way it usually goes, and I could feel it resist. "It is resisting me."

"Remember re-attaching your head. You have to want it."

So I concentrated and imagined my head continue turning, and suddenly it was. I continued to concentrate and it went all the way around, and didn't seem to stop. Then twice around. Three times. Then I stopped it and stopped concentrating. I could feel something in my neck, and a second or two later, it stopped. I then turned my head back, and it stopped, facing backwards, as normal. Then I tried the other way, and it again stopped, facing backwards, as normal. Looking forward, I realized that whatever happened in those last few moments in my neck, it apparently returned to normal.

Then I had another idea. I held up my hands, and willed them to also turn fully, and watched them turn round and round. "That is so messed up." I finally let them stop after about ten revolutions. "Not sure where I can use this, but damn, I feel like I can do anything."

Terry said, "It must be all that primal sexual energy."

"Yeah. Well, I guess we'll be okay until tonight."

Terry said, "Yeah. See you tonight, Dick."

Dick leaned in to kiss me, then said, "Until tonight." She then headed over to Terry, and instead of kissing him, she leaned down and sucked in his dick, and played with it a bit, before coming up for air. "See you later." She then waltzed out the bedroom, leaving the door open, as usual.

"That girl!"

"Yeah, our daughter. She sure is something." I then got up and sat on his lap, impaling his newly hardened dick in my pussy, and said, "I'm not going to let this go to waste."

"The door?"

"Who cares."

Later I got dressed, and went to the San Jose Public Library. There, I went to their occult section, and researched werewolves. Unlike the internet, there was a lot better information there. I don't know why the community dumped so much money into this library, but I am glad they did. Most of the internet stuff was trash or didn't apply. Here, at least half of the books applied. They didn't have that much info, and repeated a lot, but I read them all.

Apparently, a scratch is sufficient for some forms of werewolf. It also said that the violence was not unrestrained anger or aggression, but rather the need to dominate, just like I had discovered. Cures, on the other hand, were a lot harder to find. But managing them was doable. I read up on that, and learned that we both needed to fully transform before we could learn to control it. Once we had fully transformed, we could learn to do so at the full moon, and with practice, we could learn to do it at will. It would always be easier under a full moon, but control would be easier the further we were from it.

Another book had a ritual to gain better control, but I felt it would best be done after we fully transformed, as it needed to be performed under the full moon. I checked out the book, and took it home to study. I told Terry about needing to transform, but didn't mention the other. When Dick arrived, I told her, and asked her to cheer us on into a full transformation. Again, that night, after the help left, we got naked, and started having sex.

When I felt the first inklings, I insisted we change to doggy style. We had barely started when we both felt the stronger urge, and we let loose. I called out, "Transform. Become the full werewolf, and sex me harder."

I watched in the mirror I had placed, and pushed my body into the same amount of transformation as Terry. Meanwhile, Dick was off to the side cheering us on. "Wolf! Wolf! Season of the Wolf!" She then hummed a bit of the tune. That brought a smile to my lips. But Terry used it to push himself into changing. I could feel us both become hairier, and did my best to help Terry.

It took nearly two hours before Terry fully transformed. It was clear he was no longer mentally there, and only the sex remained. Yet, I could tell it was still him, as he touched me where I needed, like I had taught him. Granted, it was far rougher, but I didn't mind. I, too, had transformed in lock step, but unlike him, my mind was still in control, barely. When he came, there was a sudden further transformation to Terry. His wolfman became wolf. I pushed to do the same, and it happened.

Having achieved the full transformation, I felt a sudden release on my mind. The need for primal sex receded, and I could sense the same in Terry. He then spun around, curled up, and fell asleep. I too, spun around a few times, and lay down as a wolf, and also went to sleep.

In the morning, I awoke on the floor, next to Terry, and we were both human again. Well, human and succubus, anyway. I looked, and saw Dick sleeping, curled on the sofa. I sat up, and woke Terry.

"Hey, we transformed last night. Did you feel it?"

"Yeah. As we had sex, I could feel myself receding, and the wolf take over. Soon, I was no longer conscious. But later, I returned, and I was in wolf form. It was odd, seeing in black and white, but smelling everything so clearly. But I was so tired. So I lay down and slept."

"Me too, but I never fully receded. I saw and felt everything. When I fully transformed, I felt that driving need recede. I think that is what the book said. Once it had succeeded the first time, it was no longer as demanding."

"Do you think Dick saw?"

"Oh, she saw. She was definitely watching as long as I was awake."

"Then let's wake her."

"Yeah, she slept almost as long as us."

I got up, and walked over and sat on the sofa next to her. Shaking her shoulder, I felt my hand go through. I tried calling her name. That worked after a bit.

She stretched, yawned, and then looked at us. "I see you are back from the dead. Oh, wait, that's me."

"You've been waiting to use that line. Haven't you?"

Terry asked, "And for how long?"

"Well,... a few months. But it does fit. When you two fell asleep as wolves, I waited, and twenty minutes later, you transformed back into normal. I tried to wake you then, but you were both dead to the world." She grinned at that. We both just groaned. "Anyway, since I couldn't wake you, and I certainly couldn't lift you into bed, I did the best I could, and put pillows under your heads and blankets over you. I see I am on top of the blanket I had covering me, as usual. So. What about you?"

I answered, "I think the full transformation was needed, as I felt a change after it happened. So did Terry, sort of."

"Sort of?"

He replied, "Yeah, sort of. I kind of went away for a while, but returned when I was a wolf."

"Oh."

"Anyway, I found another book that has a ritual. It will take a week or two to set it up and for us all to learn our parts, but we need to perform it next full moon."

"Why didn't you mention this earlier?"

"I didn't want to get your hopes up. Oh, Dick, you have a part, as well."

"I do?"

"Yes. You will lead the ritual. It needs to be someone who isn't distracted by the wolf."

We spoke a bit more, then she left, to return tonight. When she did, she sat near us to watch. However, we fell asleep before anything happened. Dick said we didn't change.

We spent the time until the next full moon getting everything ready. I took off a few nights from work. The first night, we didn't change. The second night, we did. The third night, the ritual was ready for us, and Dick was impatiently waiting for our change. At the first hint, I told her, and we began the ritual.

Terry and I both made a cut on our arm, and bled into a bowl, where Dick began to add ingredients, and said the ritual words. Terry and I repeated them. We echoed her many times, and as we progressed, I could feel something happening. Something other than the transformation we were experiencing. With the final ingredient and a flame added, the mixture flared up in a bright and hot flame, that left the bowl dry, with some ash.

As to our transformation, I needed less effort to keep focused. I later learned Terry was conscious the whole time, but had a harder time of it. Terry only transformed a little bit, with some extra hair. I didn't transform. The next night, as the time came, we felt the desire, but neither of us changed.

A month later, I was back at work, and I was able to channel the desire for dominance into my customers. Dick stayed with Terry, and reported that he coped without needing sex. After that cycle subsided, the three of us discussed how we should handle this. Our final conclusion was that I should stay with Terry on the night of the full moon, but not the adjacent nights. Those nights, I would come home from work a little early, and have sex with him. The next month, following this plan, we felt we had a solution.

A curious side effect was that we both had improved senses of smell. While this did not affect Terry much, it did affect me. It seemed that some of our customers were drug users, and I could smell it on them. I was even able to smell the difference from a simple user, and a dealer. I knew the owner wanted a clean place, so I alerted him to the dealers, saying only that they had accidentally revealed themselves as being dealers. He alerted the cops, who often showed up while they were still there. And if I was nearby, I used my influence to make the dealers brag to the cops about what they did. This helped ensure they got busted.

A few months later, we had a costume party at Bart's Tarts, celebrating Halloween. I couldn't resist playing a werewolf. I allowed myself to partially transform before entering, and claimed I had a great costume. My outfit was totally Hollywood with shredded clothing, a wig, and fake ears. By allowing a partial transformation, I was giving off the right vibes to make people believe, while at the same time, the outfit made everyone just think I had a really good costume. I won the prize for best costume.

Well, my life had gone through a number of changes, and now, I could add becoming a werewolf. I wonder what's next?

... Wait... I shouldn't ask that.

12