Succubus Draining Maze

Story Info
Level 40 chaos mage gets sucked dry by succubi.
4.1k words
4.68
9.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on my short game "Succubus Draining Maze", but requires no knowledge of it to enjoy.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Chaos mages had an unfortunate habit of acting chaotically, and Charles, a level 40 chaos mage, was no different. The annual chaos mage meeting was here, and he was gonna get wasted tonight.

He muttered the passphrase, allowing him to open the front door of the Archmage's Travelling Tower; it was ten feet tall and five feet wide on the outside, but the size of a castle on the inside. And the first room in the tower, of course, was the banquet hall; a glorious place with splendid rave lighting, enough delightful plush seating for fifty people, and most importantly, air conditioning.

"Look what I brought!" Charles said, holding a basket containing eight bottles of wine.

The twenty mages gathered around the banquet hall, who had all brought about that much alcohol each, cheered to see their stockpile added to.

Archmage Elveqirax spoke, and there was silence. "Now that the last of our group is here... Let the drinking begin!"

There was rapturous applause.

Everyone got to mixing cocktails; Charles decided to pour some of every type of alcohol into a big jug and then drink it. What was the worst that could happen?

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Charles woke up naked in a reddish cave. His head felt like it had been clawed by death raccoons. His eyesight was blurry, and he could barely see what was going on in the dimly lit red rock tunnel. And if his liver could speak, it would have screamed in agony; instead it just ached in horrible pain.

The last thing he remembered was... his buddy Rutherford doing some sick card tricks, and then Archmage Elvequirax took his pants off and asked everyone to check out his "elemental quarterstaff"... Then the rest was blank.

...Honestly, it was more of a wand than a quarterstaff, if his memory was accurate.

His vision slowly improved as his eyes adjusted to both the dim light and his own poisoning from numerous mundane and magical alcoholic beverages. He was at one end of a tunnel, and at the other end was a T-shaped intersection: the worst kind of intersection.

On the ground in front of him were a few healing potions, in addition to a note. He picked it up and read it...

"Dear Idiot Wizard Or Whatever: Aha! This is why you don't get drunk at parties; you might do something stupid, like summon and bargain with succubi!"

He didn't remember any of that. Well, he remembered getting drunk, but not summoning anything.

"Well, you should be in tip-top shape for the contest! You do remember signing up for that, right? Succubi all over the Six Hundred and Thirty-Seven Hells are watching this, so make sure to put on a good show!"

Contest... the hells... succubi... was this the damn Succubus Maze Event? That thing they tricked gullible idiots into joining? He knew the contest well; the events were the subject of many hentai magazines.

"Our team of random dungeon generator succubi put a lot of work into constructing this maze for you. Is it fair? We have literally no idea! They rolled dice and built whatever the dice told them to. If it turns out to not be fair, then good luck lmao."

Crap. It wasn't just the usual Succubus Maze Event. It was an entirely randomly generated Succubus Maze Event.

"Anyway, your goal is simple. Get out of the maze, and we give you a huge pile of gold and free succubus whores. Get subdued by the guardian succubi, and you get a huge pile of level draining and you become their sex toy instead. Good luck! Sincerely, the succubi."

He put the note down and drank one of the healing potions; it was cherry flavored, but more importantly, it immediately alleviated some of his dehydration and pains. He was still thirsty, but the worst of it was gone.

Afterward, his mind was in a usable enough state to realize what he was in. Great. Succubi had level draining powers; a night's sleep could reverse it, but not if you were drained down to level 0! His freedom and magical power were on the line here.

There wasn't anything to do but try to escape. Thankfully, level 40 was a pretty high level; the usual Succubus Maze Event participant was around level 20, and they'd often make it about two thirds of the way through before succumbing to succubi. The hentai magazines went into great detail on that. He was sure he'd be fine.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Charles awkwardly carried his potions around as he tried to navigate the maze of tunnels and formulate a strategy. Plus, there was the problem of his dick; being naked in a maze with an unknown number of succubi in it made him occasionally shiver with arousal, and he did not want to be erect.

Eventually, he came up with a strategy.

The strongest succubi were at the end, so he'd save his once per day casting of Explode Demon for one of them. Early on, he'd try to be conservative with his spells, using primarily his infinite-use Chaos Spear. It was a potent spell with highly random damage, but on average, it was great.

He set his potions down when he reached a wooden door. It was locked. He peeked through the keyhole to try and glimpse what was inside.

A drinking fountain! Stainless steel, and the perfect height for him to bend down slightly and take a sip. Just the thing for his lingering thirst. He cast Chaos Spear on the door's lock, getting a good damage roll of 46 and shattering it into countless hot and frozen pieces. The door creaked open from the force of the impact.

Beyond was an empty cave room with nothing but that drinking fountain. He slowly approached it. The plastic button beckoned for his touch, and the stainless steel nozzle looked like it had never been used.

He bent down and moved his head forward...

...and the illusion shattered, and his face planted right into a succubus's chest.

Her arms wrapped around his back, and he struggled to break free.

"Oh," the succubus said, "Somebody's thirsty. Why not have a drink of me? I won't ask for much in return..."

"Grahhhh!" Charles said as he tried to break out. The shout empowered him enough to finally slip out of her grasp.

He hopped backwards with a Leaping Gust spell, and got a good look at the succubus.

She was naked, with a long black tail, black wings, and black horns. Her long, purple hair was ever so slightly wavy, and her huge breasts would have been tempting if this were any other situation. Well, maybe they were still a little tempting now...

The succubus opened her mouth to speak, and Charles cast a Chaos Spear at her... for 2 points of damage. Probably not even enough to get past a demon's defense.

She looked down at her unharmed stomach and wiped off the ice chunk that had formed there.

"Darling," she said, "Do you really need to try violence? Just listen to my words, and come closer again... My chest is always here for you."

Something about her voice was wrong. It was so... alluring.

He managed to resist the temptation and cast Chaos Spear again, critically hitting for 125 damage. She exploded in a miniature mushroom cloud that lingered for a moment before dissipating into an ash pile. Charles didn't feel bad for her; she'd be fine, succubi always respawned after a while.

First succubus down, countless more to go. He was feeling pretty confident; even after falling for one of their traps, he still got out completely unscathed.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After walking around for a while, he saw a peculiar poster on the cave wall. He couldn't help but read it...

"Free blowjob!" it said, with an arrow pointing to a two inch wide hole in the cave wall. He peeked inside, and a succubus crouched on the other side waved to him.

He cast Chaos Spear into the hole for 33 damage and then ran away. There was no way he'd fall for that.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After an unfortunate encounter with a pit full of sharks, Charles was getting tired of wandering through the maze. There were hardly any succubi in here. Where were they?

He turned a corner and a brass trident sailed past his face and stuck into the wall. He turned to see who threw it.

A muscular succubus, nude and two feet taller than him, loomed over him.

"Hmph," she said. "I thought for sure that would hit you."

He cast Chaos Spear, getting a great 60 damage off on her, but unfortunately, it wasn't enough to take her out; not even close.

"As a succubus warrior, it is my duty to pin you down and fuck you. So I'll do that."

With the straightforward explanation of her motives out of the way, she charged at Charles with her arms outstretched, trying to go for a hugging tackle.

Charles had a split second to think. Another Chaos Spear? That wouldn't stop her. He cast Dark Ray with one of his high level spell slots, sending a black beam of energy towards her.

And he missed. Charles had no time to admire the antimatter explosion that had annihilated a hole in the wall; she tackled him to the ground, and he landed with a thud.

"Now hold still," she said. "You'll feel better once I'm done."

She grabbed his arms, pinning them down by the wrists as her weight pressed down on his legs. Her wet pussy lowered, coming closer and closer to his erection.

Finally, the tip of his erection entered her pussy, and he felt the power slowly being pulled from him.

A mental ping entered his mind. Level 40 -> 39! Unable to cast Explode Demon. Unable to cast Tier 5 spells. 10 Max HP lost.

There went his once per day casting of his best spell. He should have just cast it on her...

He tried frantically to cast something, anything, as her hands kept intervening to interrupt his spellcasting.

Level 39 -> 38! 10 Max HP lost.

She kept thrusting, and arousal filled him.

Level 38 -> 37! Tier 4 spell slot lost. 10 Max HP lost.

This was bad... He had to escape. Arousal was filling him, and arousal just made the level draining worse...

Level 37 -> 35! Unable to cast Arcane Empowerment. Tier 4 spell slot lost. 20 Max HP lost.

He resorted to his quickest and easiest to cast spell; Chaos Jolt. An arc of electricity radiated from his hands, shocking her briefly; the 8 damage wasn't a ton, but it was just enough to disrupt the grip of her hands, letting him move just enough to cast Recoiling Blast. The shockwave emerged from his hand, sending the succubus flying off his dick and against the ceiling at high speed for 90 damage; there was a shocked look in her eyes, and then she exploded into a cloud of ash.

With the threat gone, he took a deep breath, which was unwise given all the ash in the air. He coughed vigorously, stood up, and then found a better place to take a deep breath. He drank a healing potion, since he was bruised up from the tackle.

Five of his levels were gone, and his dick was hard. But there wasn't anything to do but move on.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Charles stared at the door he just found. It was a brass door with elaborate gilded ivy leaf flourishes, and there was no apparent lock.

If this door was a trap to pique his curiosity and lure him, it was doing a hell of a good job. He wondered if the rest of the maze was beyond it. He also wondered if there was a real drinking fountain inside.

When he opened the door, he found himself in what looked like a luxurious, carpeted bank vault. Sitting on a pile of gold and gems was a silver-horned succubus clad in jewelry.

"Welcome!" she said. "I'm here to offer you a deal."

He debated just casting Chaos Spear and backing up, but maybe there was something to this deal.

"Alright," Charles said. "What's the deal?"

"Let me drain, mmmm, three levels from you, and in exchange, I'll teach you a rare spell known almost exclusively by the most powerful succubus mages."

She conjured a scroll with arcane glyphs on it.

The offer was tempting...

"What does the spell do?" Charles asked.

"It's a secret. But you won't be disappointed," she said as she swayed her breasts and her necklaces clattered against each other.

He sighed. He had already lost his best spell, and he had already used his only remaining spell slot for Dark Ray.

"Fine. I accept the deal."

"Excellent! Now come here, honey..."

She stood up and beckoned for him to approach, and he reluctantly did as instructed. He came within inches of her, waiting to be drained.

Then she kissed him, and he felt his essence being sucked out. The kiss felt so, so good...

Level 35 -> 32! Unable to cast Dark Ray. Unable to cast Chaos Gamble. Tier 4 spell slot lost. Unable to cast Tier 4 spells. 30 Max HP lost.

She took her lips off him, and he almost missed the pleasure of the kiss. He was dizzy from the level loss, but thankfully he avoided falling over.

"I believe our business has concluded," she said. "Unless you'd like to give me three more levels in exchange for a thousand gold?"

"No," Charles said. He had enough money at home. And he had no pockets to carry the gold in, and his "prison wallet" was not big enough to hold that much gold.

"Your loss," she said, and she and her pile of treasure vanished in a puff of smoke, rather than the pile of ash he was used to seeing succubi turn into. Behind the pile of treasure was another door, and beyond it was the rest of the maze...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Charles heard footsteps up ahead. He tried casting Arcane Empowerment on himself to pre-buff, but halfway through, he remembered that he didn't have the ability to cast that spell anymore. Level drain was a bitch.

Instead, he cast Lesser Arcane Empowerment, a tier 3 spell that would boost his damage by 25%. The verbal component of the spell reverberated throughout the caves, and the footsteps stopped.

"Oh? Is that the sound of a little lovely lost mage in this maze?" a seductive voice said from around the corner.

"Yes!" Charles shouted. "And this little lovely lost mage would prefer if you didn't mess with him!"

"Oh honey, you have nothing to fear. Listen to my voice, listen to my voice..."

His head felt fuzzy, and Charles realized that he had given her the advantage. He was being hypnotized, and he didn't have a line of sight to retaliate with a spell!

He staggered around the corner and saw the beauty who was hypnotizing him. She was a succubus clad in a puffy black dress that reached all the way to the floor. It covered everything below her chest, but it showed off her enormous chest with style. On top of her purple hair was a black witch hat.

"Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie... Won't you be my good boy?" She asked.

He felt his resistance slipping. He was about to cast Chaos Spear, but for a brief moment he doubted that he should cast it, then he scolded himself for succumbing to her magic.

He cast Chaos Spear, for real this time. It hit her for... 5 damage. It would have been 4 if it weren't for the buff.

"Violence is unnecessary," she said. "Because you're my good boy who serves his succubus Mistress."

He almost agreed, but he didn't.

"Just come closer to me," she said.

It was a good idea. Being closer meant his spells would be less likely to miss. But as he walked closer, he wondered if that actually was a good idea or if his mind's logic was being twisted. And he couldn't stop staring at her boobs...

He made a plan. Cast Flaming Swiftness, and hopefully the rush of air from his quick movements would give him time to unleash the spell's fire blasts onto her. Then once she was damaged, a Chaos Spear with a decent damage roll would finish her off, probably.

His face pressed against the succubus's breasts. How did that happen?

"Good boy," she said, and pleasure filled him.

Her breasts were so, so nice... He had to come up with a plan. How could he escape them? They were too good...

His magical power started leaving his body and started flowing into her chest.

Level 32 -> 31! Tier 3 spell slot lost. Unable to cast Recoiling Blast. Unable to cast Lesser Arcane Empowerment. 10 Max HP lost.

His thoughts grew numb, and his erection grew harder and harder.

Level 31 -> 30! 10 Max HP lost.

Arousal and obedience were taking him, and the last defiant corners of his mind were looking for a way out.

"Good boy. Let me drain you until you can't do anything but obey."

Level 30 -> 28! Tier 3 spell slot lost. 20 Max HP lost.

Was there really nothing he could do to escape?

"Let all your magical power flow into my tits. Let them be all you care about."

Level 28 -> 26! Tier 3 spell slot lost. 20 Max HP lost.

Then just before the last of his thoughts vanished, a spark of an idea ignited in him. Of course! He could just take his face off her breasts, and the draining would stop!

"Good pet."

Level 26 -> 24! Unable to cast Delayed Arcane Blast. Tier 3 spell slot lost. Unable to cast Tier 3 spells. 20 Max HP lost.

He pulled his face off her chest, and she stepped back, surprised by his defiance, and she stopped speaking. The spell on him started to unravel, giving him the strength to stand up to her.

He cast Chaos Spear, managing to strike her with a critical hit for 80 damage.

"Damn you!" she said as she staggered and ash clouds came off of her body. "I mean, uh sweetie, don't you want to serve me?"

He finished her off with a second Chaos Spear, only landing for 15 damage, but it was enough. She disintegrated into a pile of ash, and he was finally, finally free of her enchantment.

But he was down so many levels. His max HP was also worse for wear; he felt fragile and vulnerable.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

He stepped on a landmine, causing him to have to drink his last healing potion. At least he didn't have to carry that stupid bottle around anymore.

It was getting foggy in the tunnel. Visibility was down to twenty feet; and speaking of invisibility, he wondered how he could see in this maze without any light sources. Probably magic. That explanation was good enough, and he stopped wondering about it.

He was traveling through a straight passage when the mists in front of him started to condense into a humanoid figure. He cast Light Barrier, giving him a decent defense boost.

The humanoid figure solidified, as did its nine fluffy tails. A rare kitsune/succubus hybrid fully formed in front of him. She was busty, of course, and tall as well, and her nine fluffy tails combined were larger than her entire body. For clothes, she wore a fancy silk robe.

"Darling," she said in a motherly, caring voice, "Won't you take a rest in my fluffy tails? You've been fighting for so long."

He responded with a Lightning Bolt, hitting for 43 damage. It had similar average damage to his Chaos Spear, but it was more reliable, since it always did the same amount of damage.

The succubus kitsune was almost unharmed. She was clearly the strongest succubus he'd met so far...

She turned around, waving her nine fluffy orange tails at him.

"Darling, darling, darling... Just lay your face in these tails, let your worries and many other things just flow out of your body and into me..."

A jolt of curiosity overcame him, and he stepped closer. Those were incredibly, incredibly fluffy tails; how was it possible for them to look so fluffy?

He shook it off and cast another Lightning Bolt directly onto her nine tails. The hairs on her tails stood up momentarily, and Charles felt his own erection stiffen in response to the tails stiffening. Something about her tails was just so, so alluring...

The succubus kitsune turned around, holding a coin on a string, waving it back and forth, back and forth... Charles got lost in it. He stared, and stared, and stared...

"Sleep for me. Sleep for me as you imagine my tails..."

Charles got woozier and woozier... He tried to find the willpower to escape, but he couldn't.

"Sleep. Sleep."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The dream was a fluffy haze. Fluffy tails surrounded him, draining his energy, and making him aroused and relaxed and happy...

12