Succubus Draining Maze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Charles woke up, and he was level 2. He had forgotten every single spell except for his pathetic Chaos Jolt.

The succubus kitsune was gone. Completely gone. He was barely able to stand up, and he was still feeling the aftereffects of her magically soft tails. He swore he could feel them still touching his entire body...

He limped forward weakly through the maze, making it past turn after turn...

Then after one turn in the maze, he saw a two foot tall imp succubus. Her purple body was completely naked, and she looked like a short but human sized succubus who had been scaled down as if with magic. Her chest was impressive for her size though, as were her wings.

"Aww. Looks like a wittle wizard got their powers sucked."

"I can still beat you!" Charles said as he cast Chaos Jolt. 8 damage.

"Pfft, you call that a spell? Eat this!"

She cast Fire Beam on him, and the ray of fire struck him, taking out nearly all of his 70 hit points in a single burst. He was down to eight...

"Ugh..." Charles mumbled as he stumbled to the ground.

The imp flew up into the air and approached him. Charles weakly managed another Chaos Jolt, hitting for 9 damage as she flew up to him and clinged to his body.

"I'm going to drain out every last drop of power you have..."

Her tight imp pussy grazed against his erection, struggling to fit it inside.

Then with one strong push, she managed to fit it in.

Level 2 -> 1! 10 Max HP lost.

"Did you know that being sucked completely dry by a succubus makes you cum? You're about to!"

Level 1 -> 0! 59 Max HP lost. Chaos Mage class lost. All spellcasting lost.

He came instantly inside her. He fell backwards as she fucked him, taking in burst after burst of his cum. Overwhelming pleasure obliterated his thoughts for a moment, and he had to take a moment to recover, even as it kept pressing against his mind and body.

Level 0 -> 0!

Level 0 -> 0!

Level 0 -> 0!

There was nothing left, but she kept sucking.

Level 0 -> 0!

Level 0 -> 0!

Level 0 -> 0!

His orgasm went on and on, melting his mind.

"And now to make you my pet..."

He felt his orgasm intensify as she cast a spell, and a glowing tattoo formed just above his groin, cementing her ownership over him...

Level 0 -> Level 0 Pathetic Slave! Obedience increased. Physical and mental strength decreased. Level cap set to 0. Slave bond established with nearby Imp Succubus. All Dignity lost. You're my slave now, isn't my voice inside your head so good? Enjoy it, slut.

His orgasm went on and on, and he released more semen into her than he thought possible, and her tight depths swallowed it all up...

I'm gonna dry you up, slave. Such lovely cum... And thanks for all your levels! All two of them. What a weakling.

His weak head was foggy from dehydration, draining, and from his nonstop orgasm. The edges of his vision grew blurry...

The last thing he heard before passing out was her voice in his head.

Sweet dreams, slave.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Your support means a lot to me.

12