Succubus Hell Chase

Story Info
Cassius flees from succubi with his motorcycle wife.
3.7k words
4.23
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a strange story with demon girls and elements of mind control. Enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After botching the stunt jump and landing face-first into a dump truck rigged with hundreds of pounds of TNT, Cassius woke up on a warm slab of stone. He was inside of a black basalt canyon that stretched up for about fifty feet. The sky was red and covered with smoky gray clouds, and the air was hot. Was his bike okay? Was he alive?

He sat up. Jessica was by his side, upright and untouched. Jessica was a red and black powerhouse of a custom bike, painted with neon flames. Although she was originally a Triumph Daytona 685 three cylinder sports bike, she had been modded so much that none of her original parts remained. Her engine was an unholy monstrosity that churned out enough power and speed to leap over fifteen cargo containers, and her wheels were made with steel salvaged from nuclear test sites. Even though the radioactivity had long since faded, it made good bragging material. Every inch of Jessica's glossy paint was as shiny as ever, and it glistened in the dull red light from above.

Cassius began to doubt that he and Jessica were alive. The ash-speckled, basaltic ground of the thirty foot wide canyon was littered with pale skulls and bones, and distant screams came from above. A ten foot tall hill of packed ash in front of him blocked his view of the rest of the ravine. At least Jessica was there. With her around, hell didn't seem so bad.

Then a voice came from the other side of the hill.

"A newcomer," she said. Her voice was sultry and seductive. Cassius looked up as a short purple-skinned woman climbed over the hill of ash. Her only clothes were crude straps of brown leather around her hips and heaving breasts. White horns and giant, leathery wings framed her seductive body.

"Here to show me and Jess around?" Cassius said.

"How did you bring your motorcycle here?"

"We died in the same explosion. And her name is Jessica. Only I can call her Jess."

"Hmm. This doesn't normally happen. Well, here's the deal. Me and the other imps recently decided that we needed a concubine. Torturing people in the lava pits just gets tiring after a while. You look cute, so how about you come to our castle? It's better than what happens to most people. Think of it as a way to escape punishment. In hell, you can't be injured or killed, and only a sudden impact can knock you out, so the alternative is being boiled in lava forever. You can spend all of eternity down here, having wonderful, wild--"

"--That's a no from me. Jess is my lawfully wedded wife and there's nothing you can do about it." He clutched Jessica's handlebars.

A look of disgust spread across the woman's face. "You...married that piece of junk?"

"Her name is Jessica!" Cassius leapt onto the flame-patterned seat and started the engine with a single button press. The engine let out a massive roar, and the imp woman backed up. He slammed on the black gas pedal, and Jessica's roaring pounded against the walls of the canyon as the imp woman instinctively covered her ears. Jessica quickly accelerated towards the imp, and as she and Cassius reached the base of the packed ash hill, the imp dove out of the way, narrowly avoiding being ran over. Jessica and Cassius leapt over the top of the hill and landed on the other side. Ahead was a wide stretch of uneven, ash-splattered basalt framed by canyon walls.

"Get back here!" the imp woman shouted. "You'll be our slave whether you like it or not!"

Cassius gave her the finger and sped down the trench, kicking up ash the whole way. He came close to his maximum speed as he noticed a sharp bend in the canyon ahead. But, the walls of the canyon weren't perfectly straight. They were at about an eighty degree angle, and there was a quarter-pipe shaped pile of packed ash ahead. He had done this jump a hundred times.

Instead of braking to turn around the bend, he sped up to the highest speed Jessica could handle, and the hot air of hell blew against his face as he reached the ash pile. The quarter-pipe of ash was tight. As he drove up it, inertia pressed him hard against Jessica's seat. His body was stressed to its limit, and he felt woozy. But it was over quickly. He sailed up the side of the canyon and launched over the top, landing on a flat patch of basaltic rock.

He came to a stop and looked around. He was in a massive flat plain of ash-speckled basalt. Only twenty feet away was a miles wide crater with a steep edge, filled with smaller lava pits in which distant figures prodded other distant figures who screamed in lava pits. The bend in the canyon led straight into the crater, which had a fifty foot tall vertical edge. A giant gray fortress jutted out of the largest pool of lava in the center. In the nearest lava pit, just a few hundred feet away, Cassius just barely made out a pink imp woman prodding a handful of screaming figures in the pit with her pitchfork. He was happy to have avoided that place.

There were small volcanoes in the distance in all directions, some of which plumed smoke and flame into the air. But behind Cassius, the red sky seemed to lighten up, even though more clouds obscured it. In the far, far distance was a vast mountain which stretched above a wall of gray clouds, and glimmers of golden light poked through them. The mountain seemed to be a hundred miles away, and seemed just as tall.

As the purple imp woman slowly flew out of the canyon herself with her giant wings and landed on the ground about a hundred feet away, he made up his mind. He would drive to the mountain, and hope that the light coming from up above was a way out.

"Get back here before I call my boss!" she shouted as Cassius sped away. She soon became a tiny dot in the distance.

Cassius zoomed through the barren wasteland, encountering nothing but rocks and tiny red plants. Jessica's gas tank was full even though Cassius had only put an eighth of a tank of gas inside of her before the explosion. And, her gas wasn't decreasing. Cassius wasn't getting hungry or thirsty either. Hell was a weird place, but at least its quirks worked in his favor. It was going to be a long ride to the mountain.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After passing by a few small volcanoes, the terrain eventually turned from ash stained basalt to cracked beige dirt. The mountain was only a little closer after five hours of driving. Cassius wasn't tiring, and neither was Jessica. It seemed like he had passed all the volcanoes, and it didn't look like there was anything else between him and that mountain.

However, he soon heard a low rumble in the distance behind him. He peeked at it. Some kind of vehicle even larger than a dump truck was only a quarter of a mile behind him, leaving behind a gargantuan cloud of smoke and flame. Cassius slammed on the gas pedal. But the vehicle was far faster than Jessica. It came closer. Cassius saw that it was a house-sized gray tank with rocket engines strapped to the back, and it had skis instead of treads. Somehow, this wild abomination of a machine was stable, fast, and headed right for him. It came within five hundred feet. Then four hundred. Two hundred. The roar became deafening when it was a hundred feet away.

It slowed down when it was only forty feet away. The fifteen foot tall tank deafened Cassius with its thunderous engines. But he got an idea; maybe he could turn and outmaneuver it. This tank couldn't possibly be as maneuverable as Jessica.

But as he began to turn, the hatch on top of the tank opened up, and a blue figure pointed at Cassius and shot a crackling yellow ray at him; it stung, and his body went stiff. Unable to move his body to control his turn, he lost control of Jessica, and she tipped over. Cassius fell face first into the dusty dirt and blacked out.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Cassius woke up on a cold metal floor. Despite the crash, he was unharmed. The purple skinned imp woman was standing above him in her crude leather bikini, as was a tall, even more attractive blue-skinned demon woman in a white, sparkly dress. Her blue, heart-tipped tail jutted out from under her knee-length skirt, and her giant wings were kept folded behind her back.

He was in the rear of an extremely spacious tank interior. There was enough room inside the tank to fit twenty people with ease. Steel storage units and cushioned benches lined the walls, as did all kinds of machinery, including a turret control chair and a coffee machine. The cockpit in the front of the tank had a cushioned leather seat in front of a huge array of dials, wheels, and blinking buttons. The steel ladder in the middle of the room led to the closed exit hatch above.

He stood up as the blue demon woman walked toward a bench across from him, seductively waving her tail as she walked. "What did you do with Jess?"

"We left that piece of garbage outside the tank," the blue demon said. She laughed. "Really? That's the first thing you ask after waking up? Not where you are, or who I am? Oh, and I'm Ferys, the local succubus queen. This is my imp servant Idri. Be happy that you can't die when you're in hell, otherwise that crash would have turned you into quite the unappealing mess."

Ferys sat down on the bench across from Cassius. Idri stood next to her mistress and waved at Cassius. "You're lucky to meet my mistress; she's quite something, isn't she?"

Before Cassius could respond, Ferys interjected. "We went through a lot of trouble to fuel up the old tank. I normally just pull this thing out for the monthly demolition derby. But anyway, we haven't had an escapee in fifty years and I've been longing for the excitement of hunting someone down. Mmm. Even a simple hunt like this fills me with something warm and fuzzy. By the way, how did you bring your bike here? A dark ritual on your deathbed?"

"True love? I don't know. Let me see Jess."

"You just can't stop thinking about her, can you? I think I can help with that. You see, Idri and my gang of imps need some companionship. But it's not very fun if their concubine keeps rambling on about how they want to fuck their bike instead of whoever's riding their cock right now. It's not fun for either of you. Want me to get rid of those annoying romantic attachments for you?"

"Fuck you," Cassius said. He stepped toward Ferys, and she raised a finger in response.

"Careful. I can just paralyze you again whenever I want. Now, I want you to kneel in front of me, and look into my—"

Cassius bolted for the exit ladder, startling Idri. He hoped that he could dodge whatever spells Ferys launched at him. But before he could take three steps, Ferys shot another yellow ray of electricity at him from her fingertips. It struck him in his chest, locking up his body and making him fall to the floor. She fired a second ray, this one pink. When it struck him, his clothes teleported three feet to his left. They crumpled against the floor, and Cassius was left immobile, naked, and afraid. There went the possibility of escape.

"Imbecile. Idri, pose him on his knees for me."

"Yes, mistress." Idri walked over to Cassius and dragged his stiff body towards Ferys. She bent his paralyzed arms and legs into a kneel, and left him on his hands and knees looking up into Ferys' eyes.

"This won't take long. Now, just keep looking into my eyes, little thing..."

Cassius tried to look away, but his whole body was locked up, including his eyes. Ferys' blue eyes changed color and glowed bright purple. The glow made them oddly alluring.

"Good boy. Just keep staring. Just let your panic melt away, and just let yourself relax."

Her stunning purple eyes were soft and relaxing; Cassius wasn't fond of being frozen naked in place, but at least he was being forced to stare at something nice. Maybe he could get used to this. The glow in her eyes gently pulsed, enthralling Cassius as he gazed into them. Her eyes were deep and sexy. So sexy. His cock began to grow erect.

"Just let your mind grow numb. Let all those worries float away. You're with me now. Nothing else is important. Focus on me, and I'll make you feel so, so, so wonderful..."

Cassius was already fully erect. His cock throbbed with desire. A tiny part of his mind objected to Ferys' commands, but it was soon squashed. Lust was boiling inside of him. She was so beautiful, so commanding. He had to obey. He had to serve.

Idri giggled. "Looks like he's ready. He's dripping with precum."

Ferys closed her eyes and Cassius remained in his horny stupor. She reopened them, and they no longer glowed.

"Ah, how I miss hunting down escapees," Ferys said. "It was so much more fun when we had an aboveground fortress instead of an inescapable hole in the ground. Maybe we ought to move to a worse location just so I have an excuse to reduce more people to horny piles of lust. But, I don't think an easily-escaped fort would pass inspection standards these days, so our current site will have to do."

"Well, you know more about running a torture camp than I do," Idri said. "And by the way, mind if I watch you..."

"Go ahead. Though, I don't think it'll be terribly flashy." Ferys turned her attention back to Cassius. "Lay face-up on the ground."

The paralysis had already worn off. Cassius obeyed. He adjusted himself and placed his back against the cold floor. The cold didn't even register in his mind. Ferys was the only thing that was important. Ferys reached behind her back and untied something. With a single pull, her entire white dress fell to the ground. Underneath it, she was entirely naked. Cassius was lost in her heaving breasts, soft thighs, and her dripping pussy, all made even more devilishly seductive by her smooth wings and tail. His urge to serve was reinforced by her overwhelming beauty.

Ferys walked closer to Cassius and sat next to him. She rubbed a hand against Cassius' bare chest. When her wonderfully warm hand touched him, his cock twitched, and another bead of precum rose out of the tip. Ferys moved her hand up and playfully stroked his chin with one finger, just barely scratching it with her fingernail. His head melted with warm pleasure.

She giggled and climbed on top of Cassius' legs. Her thighs were as warm as a sauna and even more relaxing. His wet cock leaned against her stomach. Ferys rose her body up and held herself just over his erection, and the warm juices of her pussy dripped onto his longing, aching cock.

Finally, she plunged herself onto him. Her fiery, slick opening enveloped his erection with ease.

"Watch this," Ferys said. "I'll make him come without moving an inch."

Ferys closed her eyes and smiled. She remained motionless except for one part of her body; her tantalizingly hot pussy. She clenched herself around his erection, squeezing it with overwhelming strength. Cassius was overcome with raw erotic excitement. Ferys relaxed her grip, then clenched around him again. She wasn't stroking him, yet her hypnosis, her wonderful body, and her series of clenches all aroused Cassius and sent him climbing toward orgasm.

Ferys soon complicated her muscle movements and began to clench in an undulating motion, starting from near the outside of her opening and moving inwards, milking the precum from Cassius' body as more surged up to replace it.

"I ought to teach you how to do this sometime," Ferys said to Idri.

Ferys' powerful, undulating motions slowly brought Cassius closer and closer to orgasm. He was almost there. Almost ready to come. His blank mind was flooded with pleasure. The heat from Ferys' body was making him sweat. He had never been fucked like this before, and he loved every second of it.

One last massive clench overwhelmed his cock, and Cassius exploded in orgasmic bliss. Ferys' undulating motions drew every jet of cum into her hot body as Cassius twitched with every release. He was paralyzed with rampaging waves of fiery pleasure. Even if he wasn't hypnotized, the orgasm would have blanked his mind anyway. He was overwhelmingly happy to serve Ferys, and happy that she let him come.

Soon, the orgasm died down, and Ferys' clenches came to a stop after she had drawn out every last drop of cum from his spent erection.

"You'll enjoy riding this one," Ferys said. "What was his name again?"

"I have no idea," Idri said.

"Well, it doesn't matter. We can just call him Slut-Puppet."

"I like it."

Ferys lifted herself off of Cassius and stood up next to him. Not a single drop of cum dripped out of her pussy. She snapped her fingers, and her dress flew off the ground and onto her body.

"And didn't you say he seemed to be in love with his bike? He seemed attached to it."

Idri giggled. "He's madly in love with it. I bet Slut-Puppet used to fuck his bike."

"Did you bring the rocket launcher?"

"It hasn't moved since last Tuesday."

"Great. Go fetch it. How about we have this little toy blow up his own bike? It'll be fun. Slut-Puppet, stand up."

Cassius obeyed and stood up. Idri opened one of the cabinets and took out a red-painted rocket launcher with a set of devil horns on top of the scope. It was already loaded, and the gray tip of a rocket propelled grenade jutted out of the barrel.

Idri handed the device to Cassius and he took it.

"Out of the tank," Ferys said. "Let's blow some stuff up!" She rubbed her hands together with glee and smiled.

They went up the ladder, out of the hatch, and down the side of the tank. Idri and Ferys just flew down, but Cassius had to climb down the bumpy metal side of the tank, using only the tiny handholds to climb. He made it to the ground without any problems.

Jessica was on the ground sixty feet from the tank. She was scraped up, covered in dust, and one of her handlebars was bent, but she was mostly intact.

"Just turn the safety off and fire at that motorcycle," Ferys commanded. "Then Slut-Puppet, I'll take you home so you can have fun with all my other girls. And vice versa. Whatever. The safety lever is on the left, just fire when you're ready."

Cassius stood thirty feet away, raised the rocket launcher, and pointed it at Jess. Ferys and Idri stood next to each other, fifteen feet behind him. But as he stared at his target, the name rang through his head. Jess. He wobbled under the weight of the rocket launcher.

"Don't miss," Ferys said. "Take your time to aim."

Cassius froze. The urge to serve was still inside of him, yet something wasn't right. The name Jess rang through his head. This wasn't right. He tried to pull the trigger, but couldn't. His body has locked up yet again. Memories of Jess filled his mind.

"I can tell he's never used one before," Ferys said. "Just fire, you don't need to hit that bucket of bolts spot on for it to—"

At that moment, Cassius finally broke free of the spell. "Her name is Jessica."

He spun around and pointed the launcher at the two of them. Idri and Ferys jumped back in panic. Before Ferys could raise her hand, Cassius pulled the trigger and sent the gray rocket flying toward them. It flew with a mighty roar and left a smoke trail as it soared right at Ferys' shoulder.

"Oh shi—"

When it touched her, the rocket exploded in a huge pressure wave, launching Idri against the ground and sending Ferys spinning backward through the air. There was no flame and little smoke, but the explosion kicked up a huge cloud of dirt and dust.

Ferys landed face-first into the dust and dirt fifty feet away, leaving a small crater and knocking her unconscious.The explosion had sent Idri skidding across the ground, leaving a trail of upturned dirt. She too was knocked out.

Cassius tossed the rocket langer on the ground and ran to Jessica. "Are you okay?" he asked. He pulled Jessica off her side and brought her upright. The damage was minimal. "I'm so sorry, my love. I almost..."

He wiped the dust off Jessica and tried to bend the handlebar back into place. The metal wasn't terribly brittle, so with a bit of work, he got it roughly back to its original position.

12