Succubus Inquisition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers

A loud echoing WHANG sounded as the sharp sword struck, but harmlessly bounced off with a spark.

The mutant wolf rolled as he hit the ground, just in time to avoid a large clawed paw as it slammed down where he had just stood, tearing divots in the ground. He spun around slashing at the beast's ankle, to the same effect, sparks. Its armor proved a lot stronger than it looked. The scales even looked to be in a state of decay. The sharp blade should have sunk deep into flesh.

With that realization he did the only thing he could think of. He spun, rolled, and flipped while searching for a weak spot. A missing scale or old scar, anything he could use to his advantage. There would be one obvious spot that he didn't want to risk getting close to, the eyes. The dragon looked old but he didn't act old, still quick and agile. The only thing stopping it from getting him was chance.

The rabbit didn't escape because it was faster or smarter. It got away because the predator couldn't read minds. All it took would be one wrong step and the rabbit could get away.

Dragus' body stood towering over the wolf pack. His attacks shook the earth, and destroyed massive tree trunks as if they were twigs. Yet the mutant wolf moved faster than he could predict, even in that heavy plate armor. The arrogant wolf landed on his shoulder and stabbed his shoulder. The dragon had expected another harmless strike but was surprised as pain shot through his massive body.

He roared and reared onto his hind legs, crushing his back into a tree, hoping to squash the wolf. However all he felt was the splinter of a sword snap in half. Fenris rolled to safety off to the side. He had found a weak spot after all -- an old scar along his shoulder.

When the dragon roared and crashed back into the tree, all the lesser wolves couldn't resist joining in. They swarmed, like they would any other animal twice their size. Dragus recovered quickly, however, and swatted away the pathetic ants in front of him. Another latched onto his arm only to be shook off.

The armored wolf howled for his pack to retreat, screaming as his eyes watered. Watching one of his pack be eaten whole had not been something he was prepared to see. It horrified him and blinded him to the dragon's tail swinging in his direction. It slammed into him like a boulder, knocking all the breath out of him as he went flying through the air to have his guts explode into jelly.

Flying like a bird with no control he hadn't expected to catch sight of a pale red head climbing to his hanging net. His sight blurred but he recognized his second target instantly, her hair shining brightly in the sun. Both of his targets were at the same place. What were the odds of that? He didn't get long to think about it as he landed in a bush and got tangled up, a much softer impact than he had expected, nothing to complain about. Sharp claws slashed at the plant, freeing him in no time.

The first thing he noticed as he looked up to his prey is that one eye hurt and remained blurry. A quick inspection revealed blood. The tail did more damage than he had thought. Outraged, the armored wolf charged forth, climbing an adjacent tree.

The lesser succubus attempted to rip the net open to no avail, giving him the time he needed to get above her. He swung down, catching her by surprise, and kicked. The red head plummeted to the ground, with eyes wide in shock.

Fenris quickly followed, knowing the kitsune to be secured with that magic net. Upon reaching the ground he braced for her counter attack, expecting her tail to lash out. However, she charged him instead, tackling him to the ground. Perhaps that explained why she's called a 'lesser succubus' without a tail or wings. The armored wolf let out a chuckle, pushed her off and rose to his feet, reaching for a new weapon.

Once his clawed hands grasped a hilt he paused. Here he stood, about to face a demon spawn, unarmed. Where was the honor in that? He might be involuntarily commanded by the mistress Meridiana, but he still lived with honor. His hands relaxed, releasing the blade. That fraction of a second had been all Amber needed.

The red head's closed fists bashed into his armored arms as he blocked effortlessly. The dragon had been an unexpected opponent and a challenge, but this woman attacked with no form. Swinging wide and clumsy, he blocked her easily, sending her off balance. It appeared clear her talents were not in fighting. Either that or he had really caught her off guard and her wounded pride affected her fight.

Warriors called that the blood rage, when all rational thought fled and one lashed out at anything and everything in sight.

But then again, maybe it was all an act, because after a few minutes she struck his wounded eye. He had just about started to laugh at her when his face flashed red hot pain. He howled and reacted with instinct, smacking her with a closed fist. She went down, the blow to her jaw knocked her out.

Fenris panicked, briefly ignoring the pain in his face. He had been instructed, no, ordered, to bring the two ladies back alive. She did not say unharmed, but definitely did say alive.

The armored wolf crouched down and checked for a pulse, and sighed in relief when he felt one. From the look of things she'd be in a lot of pain when she woke up. Luckily she wasn't human, so the pain wouldn't last long.

He looked back up and realized they weren't near his magic net. Somehow during their dance of flying fists they had wandered off.

The kitsune hung a good twenty yards away, looking over to the large dragon with worried eyes. His most loyal companions had occupied the beast for a bit, but his time had run out. Three of the stubborn pups were finally retreating, and heading his way. The giant dragon's head rose up, dove down, and the pack leader witnessed another of his friends get devoured whole.

Fury raged in Fenris' heart, but decisions had to be made. Either risk going in for the kitsune, or take the lesser succubus while he could. His pack answered that for him, as they ran with tails tucked between their legs. It indeed had been too late. Vanish with half his marks or risk losing both. The armored wolf had avoided the beast's attacks with ease before. However with one eye swollen shut and pulsating with pain, it wouldn't be so easy. With half your vision gone fighting something ten times your size wouldn't be wise.

Meridiana would be furious with him, yet he wouldn't be completely empty handed. He hated being at her beck and call like a pet. She had proven to be quite powerful despite her size. It had been those pheromones, no male could resist, maybe even females. She had played his animal instincts against him and he paid the price for it. The spell to summon him wasn't like her other creations. He had existed before in another realm, neither created nor turned.

Fenris slung Amber under an arm and took off after the remaining members of his pack.

The spell required to summon him had been ancient and required a lot of power and concentration to cast. Once cast binding him would prove an even tougher act. As he ran alongside his pack he remembered that night.

There were six forms in the room besides Meridiana, three pairs having sex. The succubus' power came from sexual activity and she had channeled her power along with those around her. Meaning she had needed to 'borrow' power to summon him. The demon must have been desperate to attempt such a spell.

The Hunter, as he'd been called back home, here he learned they called his kind, bounty hunters. He could track anything and anyone. Yet this world felt strange. Their human societies ran things differently than his world. Back home everyone served someone else, the stronger you were the more people you had under you. The only exception had been the hunters, they picked which contracts they wanted. They were praised as the strongest members of society, able to take down anyone they wished. It wasn't wise to be a criminal where he had come from.

******

Dragus swallowed a wolf's remains and looked around. The others had fled and there appeared to be no sign of the armored one. In fact there were no signs of anyone else, just him and Bree. She hung by a branch, tangled up in a net. He stepped over to her and reared up on hind legs, cupping her and the net in his paws. Then he placed them on the ground as he ripped the net open with ease.

The poor girl gasped for breath, exhausted, no doubt from trying to free herself. She looked to be on the brink of passing out. He felt magic placed on the netting yet it had weakened by the time he got to it.

Dragus looked around and sniffed the air. He couldn't tell which way the wolves had gone. Their leader had been unnatural, and not from this dimension. However that wasn't what kept him from catching their scent, demonic magic pulsed around him. He decided that Bree would be in no shape to be left alone. That and the monks were vulnerable while they meditated.

Athanatos wouldn't be too happy to hear the news about Amber; all because the little kitsune had wandered out of the cave alone. Dragus made his way back to the cave on hind legs. Their plans would just have to be sped up, with an added rescue mission to spice up the challenge ahead of them.

Waiting in the cavern's mouth stood the two humans. The dragon suddenly felt sorry for both of them. Their faces revealed how useless they felt and Dragus knew that they would have only gotten in the way during that fight. He didn't think they were useless, yet that armored wolf hadn't been from this world. He made his way to the meditating monks and placed Bree gently next the fire to rest. Dragus laid down and sighed, the broken katana blade reflected fire light as he closed his eyes for a quick nap.

Blake saw the blade and climbed up the dragon's scaled body, placed his gloved hands around the sharp metal and gentle pulled. The dragon's sharp intake of breath had been the only indication that he had felt anything. His wound would heal in time.

******

Athan's thoughts were interrupted as someone started to clap. The darkness of the room washed away with bright green light. He had to squint his eyes, the sudden change catching him off guard.

The sound of hooves coming closer unnerved him as his imagination ran wild. The monk's mind conjured up an impossibly hideous creature with the upper body of a gorgeous female. With great dread that he squinted his eyes and allowed them to adjust to the bright light. What he found appeared confusing at best.

Nothing like his imagination, the form walking towards him had formed from his nightmares. A fully formed succubus, like none he'd seen before. The closest thing to her had been from over a hundred years ago – the night he 'fought' the ash colored demon. Yet she had just been a woman possessed, gaining the signature body parts of their kind, horns, wings and a tail.

This abomination had all of those and more. Hoofed feet caught his attention first as they echoed through the room. Her horns were larger and curved with another smaller set behind them. The wings were large webbed spears. Instead of clothing she had leaves molded to her body as if they grew from within.

Her entire form glistened with green, just like everything else in this corrupted world. The demon had long flowing green hair that framed her face, with bright jade-like eyes and deep emerald skin. As he looked into her face familiar features stared back at him. His brow scrunched up in confusion. He knew that face!

"Amber?" He weakly asked, voice cracking, coming out hardly a whisper.

She looked just like the woman that had been teasing him for days. The same woman that hours ago saved him from becoming Dragus' meal. But how did she get here and why had her features changed so drastically? The feelings he had for the new born succubus surfaced and he found himself picturing throwing her onto the floor and ravishing her. She smiled at the thought but he was already shaking his head. It hadn't been his own thought. The air smelled thick in that scent he was all too familiar with -- succubus pheromones!

Whoever this was walked up to him without speaking a single word, until she stood inches from him. The confused monk remained upon his knees, rested his head on her thigh, and wrapped his arms around her leg. He just needed a moment of respite to regain his senses. The fight against that spider-woman had drained him and left him aching for release. Movement caught his eye and he looked up.

The leaves covering her waist and below didn't extend all the way around. Instead they acted like a loin cloth, hanging down to cover direct view. They did nothing to hide her puffy, horny nether lips from below. Athan found himself staring right at the source of her pheromones as those wet lips dripped with wanton desire. He unconsciously licked his lips as he watched her wetness drip down her thighs.

The main problem with succubae that he learned quickly, you couldn't fight them. Sure, if you had strong enough will, you could resist, for a time. But sooner or later the human sex drive would crumble before them. Time, it's all you had, and even then it all depended on how much magic or pheromones the succubus used. Some enjoyed the chase and wouldn't use much if any at all. Others didn't care for games, and would outright flood your system.

Athan had trouble clearing the perverted thoughts and images that kept popping up in his head. Yet he couldn't will himself to back away, or even to look away for that matter. He just remained on his knees, looking up at her pussy as those wet puffy lips kept moving as if inviting him.

That spider-woman had him all worked up and eager for release. The fact that he had found her lower half appalling helped him fight back. Now however he saw slight reminders of the woman he had started to have feelings for. With his sex drive overdosed, the monk couldn't resist falling victim to depraved thoughts.

A clawed hand caressed the back of his head as if encouraging such thoughts. His libido was definitely in overdrive, because those thoughts were getting very hard to dismiss.

He had come here for a reason, a mission, and a purpose! If only he could remember what it was! A nagging part of his brain kept trying to remember. Yet those sharp claws lightly scratching him kept him looking up into her delicious vagina. Was she humming too!? Great, just what he needed, to lose himself to yet another succubus. How could he bring himself to fight the big bad when it came time to?

The concern barely had time to form as the green succubus' hand nudged him closer to her needy snatch. Despite himself the monk took a deep breath and lost himself to growing desire. Her hand had only pulled him closer; it'd been the monk that closed the distance.

Athan latched onto those soaking wet lips and sucked harder than ever before, as his body shuddered. The taste alone drove him mad with lust, but that didn't keep her scent from his nostrils. Her pheromones sank like tendrils into his brain. Any chance of resistance would be flushed out. The monk's body became more desperate with each lap of his tongue. Before long it proved too much to handle.

With a meaningful grunt he dislodged himself and rose to his feet. Many images flashed in his mind's eye but one stood out from the rest. The green succubus squealed in delight as she was forced to the ground. Athan climbed over her body, kissing her smooth flawless skin along the way, pausing for another taste of her divine nectar.

In a normal situation he might have lingered a moment longer until she exploded into his hungry mouth. His lust induced mind couldn't think about her pleasure however, it only cared about one thing; its own! The monk continued to kiss his way up, passing on yet another opportunity as his lips pressed against her leaf framed cleavage and continued up.

Their lips met with hungry desire as he slammed into the death trap between her legs. All need to live had been snuffed out, and replaced with animalistic need. A primal and powerful beast rose within him. One that he would see climb to rival the gods he didn't truly believe in. With each hard thrust his pelvic bone slammed into hers, balls slapping against her anus.

The deep moans the demon made against his lips only encouraged him to pound harder.

The green succubus' inner walls massaged and squeezed the monk's hard, throbbing erection each time he thrust into her. It felt like her body milked him for everything it was worth. It worked to her advantage. The moment the monk felt himself swell beyond the point of no return she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles together, as if to assure him there would be no escape. But he didn't need the reassurance.

He grunted and groaned as his lips pressed harder against hers, lungs burning for air. The demon's legs tightened around him. At the same moment as she vice gripped him--- preventing him from pulling back for another thrust--- he exploded with such force that his whole body convulsed. Her pussy clamped around him and milked every drop.

He struggled, panting for air on top of her with sweat covering his body. It felt like he had run a marathon only to turn back and run home. Her eyes were scrunched shut as one would when one savored a delicious meal. Those inner walls of hers kept up their attentions, keeping him hard. Once the moment has passed her eyes shot open. With a triumphant grin she rolled him over, placed her hands on his chest and flung her hair back.

Without giving him any time to recover, she began to bounce upon his dick with her desire unsatisfied. He had plenty more to give! She began to bounce in earnest, as if desperate for another taste. The beast her pheromones reduced Athan to appeared to be reduced to a moaning corpse. Her large wings spread out as her hair flung around wildly.

"MERIDIANA STOP!" An angry voice called out from behind her. The green demon froze and looked over her shoulder with an amused expression. There stood another monk staring daggers into her soul. That is if she had one. So many monks in this dimension, it was like an all you could eat buffet!

"You mistake me for that weak conniving wench." She spat out hints of laughter and contempt. Yshomatsu stared wide eyed at that remark. He had sworn she had just been his nemesis in disguise. Meridiana had been the demon he found tormenting monks before, in a similar corrupted area.

"I can read your surface thought, little morsel. This corruption you think of is all my doing. The demon you're so caught up with only opened the door into this world!"

The older monk came to one conclusion, he had to fight. The agile man sprang into action with every intent to save his former student. His actions only caused her to laugh a wicked and powerful laugh, displaying the authority of her demonic rank. As he ran towards her she began to grind small, quick circles onto Athan's lap. Her right hand caressed her belly and rose to cup her breast as she moaned out loud.

"My name is Viridis!" Screaming out as her climax shook her to the core.

Yshomatsu's body stopped its advance as if halted by an invisible wall. The room filled with thick pheromones as if a gas leak clouded every inch. His eyes burned and watered as his breathing picked up pace--- all blood rushed between his legs--- yet he couldn't move a muscle. The demon in front of him became blurry, as if nothing but a dream. The thick air rushed around him, all exposed skin tingled. The robes upon his back began to get soaked and incredibly despite his fears began to melt away.

"You've tasted that wench, haven't you? Oh you have, how delightfully depraved. You're already putty in my hands and I didn't even have to touch you."

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers