All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 06'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Try focusing on Bree and Yshomatsu, and add some more side characters and transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great ending to an arc

That was epic and heartbreaking and enlightening all in one. So Meridiana was banished, but will that be the last time they see or hear from her. Dragus dammit why did such a bad ass character have to die. Now Viridis is loose in the world and she is supposed to be stronger than Meridiana, the fight with her is gonna be harder then ever I can't wait for it. Dragons are angels who would of thought that what twist. Also Emillia is alive again and back as a vampire just like I predicted in the last chapter. The next arc is gonna be awesome they still have to take on Meridiana creations and a stronger succubus in Viridis. Who knows what tricks she has. Hopefully with ambers new form and Ysho new eggs he must raise they will be ready.

Great read

warelliswarellisover 8 years ago
Great ending

I really enjoyed the wrapping up of this arc. We see the banishment of Meridiana but at the same time there is the possibility of Viridis rising as a new threat in her place, Emilia having been turned into a vampire, and of course the possibility of dragons coming back into the world.

But then if dragons are angels who have shapeshifted, does that mean they too are like demons in that even if you destroy their physical bodies, they merely regenerate back in their realm?

Will we ever get to see that red-haired succubus that first tried draining Athan one century ago appear in a story? Will we be seeing individual stories or one-shots about Viridis or some other succubus having fun with mortals on our plane?

TernomTernomover 8 years ago
Awesome series!

Great work on this monumental story. Sexy as hell to the end. Thank you for writing.

I admit that an evil part of me wished Meridiana to win in the end. Would you perhaps consider writing short alternative ending?

Perhaps one where Yshomatsu never got out of her spell during his fight with Dragus. Or where Amber arrived too late to save Athan from her. I would be very curious to see a glimpse of the world ruled by Meridiana... what would be the fate of our heroes then...

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 8 years agoAuthor
Over whelmed!

Thank you all, I'm overwhelmed that the story's rating has remained my highest yet! I spent a lot of time on this year's contest story and it's being edited right now. Not sure how long that will take but it'll be worth the wait.

I'm not sure what to work on next, I have so many ideas to filter through. One thing to clarify for Warellis; I decided to make the dragons become my form of angels. Not sure if they can shapeshift or not. I didn't want to do the same thing others did with angels and wanted to do something new. Shapeshifting is really Ysho's thing. A way to have the dragon's power have a different effect on each of the two monks.

Stay tuned for the contest story! Thanks again for all those of you that have helped my writing improve, hopefully it'll continue to do so!

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 8 years ago
I would have read it, had it been romantic.

I was hoping it would be romance+non human.

Love those type, as i read last page of ch 6 and found it wasnt.

So not going to read whole chapters.

But i think the story would be awesome as its above 4.8

No ofence but i like romance+non human.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 8 years agoAuthor
No offense taken

Can't please everyone and I'm sorry it doesn't fit into what you like. Thank you for not bashing my story simply because it didn't meet your tastes as some others have done in the past.

To each their own. I support everyone's right to believe/like what ever they believe/like in life; as long as you're not hurting anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved how long it was

Loved it, it moved me so much more then sexually and I loved the depth of it. I felt sad, love, joy, loss, and lust through the entire read. Thank you for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was incredibly hot and sexy and I made myself countless times while reading it... a dominant succubus in a dress raping a defending man was unbelievably killing me.. literally. I've never read a story as good as yours, only one but it was about aliens. I am adding a post here wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I will look forward to more stories from you. I'm obsessed with your succubus articles from now! Please don't stop with the seduction! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES