Succubus Inquisition Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond that he noticed for the first-time large links of chains bound to the walls that lead to the woman. Bound by wrist and ankles she had just enough slack to rest upon the ground on her knees with her arms held stretched out on either side of her.

Now once again staring at the beautiful woman his vision went hazy for a few seconds until it appeared like he was staring through a tunnel at her, the room around her went blurry and unfocused. Her smile widened as his eyes turned slightly glassy. However, he still managed to notice little details about her he didn't spot right away, she wasn't human. That fact was made clear by the grayish tint of her wrinkled flesh. Despite appearing as ancient as the vault itself she still looked amazing. Like time couldn't stop her, and she kept thriving despite being locked away for ages. Then there were other features clearly not human, like the two large bat-like wings flexing behind her. Then there was something slithering around near her waist, curling around until sliding between her legs. It took but a moment for him to realize it was a tail. A shiver ran up his spine as he though about how creepy it was that her tail went between her legs, straight to her...

"Ahhhh..." she moaned sexily as her tail slid back and forth and a sweeter scent filled the air. "I'm at your mercy Hero..."

Another jolt hit him, but this time centered at his waist, pants becoming much tighter. He swallowed as her eyes glinted in the supernatural light. When he didn't move her moans grew louder, tail thrusting harder.

"Come on already, ravish me... I've been waiting for you for ages Hero..." she cried out in a sexy pout, playing at his ego and libido, licking her red lips as she continued to moan loudly.

Thorn Bentley felt the pull and deep seeded desire growing within him as he took deep breaths of her tantalizing scent. Yet he remained planted on the spot, unmoving despite his dick growing larger and pulsing with need. One thing alone kept him from rushing forward at her pleading request... the bodies, countless decaying bodies outside the vault. His disgust and concern with that one fact outweighed his lust.

With each deep breath he could feel his concern lifting but he was determined not to allow it to completely fade, keeping it in mind. Her expression turned to annoyance for but a split second before flashing another mind melting smile. Thorn felt like he had imagined the shift, it was that quick. However, she didn't let him linger on that though as she kept moaning, staring right into his eyes.

"Nothing else matters darling, only getting a taste of this..." she moaned a high-pitched squeal as her tail slid from her pussy, rising from her lap only to flick towards him. Like a deer caught in shock he stood there and watched the liquid fly right towards him until splashing against his face. His tongue slid from his mouth instinctively and he groaned as the taste lit up his senses like an explosion.

Her face lit up as he groaned loudly, knees buckling, hands quickly grabbing at his belt buckle.

"There's more where they came from baby. All you have to do is come to me..." her sultry voice echoed all around him and he took another couple steps forward, undoing his belt. Her expression was one of absolute joy as he came closer.

When his body reached the main circle, he felt a strange buzzing sensation that gave him pause. Static energy coursed through his veins dispelling the spell-like trance he was under. The woman rolled her eyes, visibly annoyed.

"Seriously..." she stated flatly as her entire sexual allure faded and she sat back down, knees bent, relaxing her butt onto her heels. "It's been decades, you'd think the damn dragon's magic would have warn off by now."

The tunnel vision cleared and was replaced by a splitting headache. Thorn missed what she had said as he rubbed his temples before refocusing on her. She had curly white hair that cascaded down her back, past her shoulders. Her hair framed a near perfect face that showed signed of age if he focused, with high cheekbones, full, red lips and large multicolored eyes. When he stared into them, he could feel himself being pulled into the colorful spirals like an endless void.

There was a thin layer of chalk or dust drawn on her skin like tattoos, but they resembled the geometric symbols around the room. Another form of binding spell, perhaps? This one written all over her flesh.

All of the lustful feelings that had distracted him for a while slowly faded away. His breathing even returned to normal after a bit. Thorn wiped the sweat from his brow as he continued to look at the strange, naked woman. He wondered how long she'd been locked away. Before, in his trance-like state he didn't even notice her large breasts with puffy nipples pointing right at him, licking his lips unconsciously as he admired them, longing to touch, and suckle.

Even though the unnatural lust receded his erection wouldn't go down and he found himself squirming awkwardly before adjusting his pants.

"Oh relax, I won't try anything else. You've already resisted everything I could try. Might as well sit back. I haven't talked to anyone in a long time, feels like over a hundred years."

"How is that possible?" Thorn asked, standing still despite her suggestion for him to sit. There was still a lingering allure pulling his attention to her, but he imagined that could just be because she was gorgeous even with wrinkles around her eyes. Possibly the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen. Which might have something to do with that otherworldly unnatural allure she gave off. Not that he could think clearly to real size that.

"Simple, I'm not from this world. Some of your kind summoned me here by giving me a gorgeous body. Of course, she had vibrant red hair back then." She mumbled while looking him up and down. "I wonder how many meals it would take to bring it back."

Then she flashed an angry expression, "and then He came..." she spat onto the ground in disgust, "a large bronze dragon interrupted everything by eating me whole." She paused, flexing her shoulders in what little movement she could. Thorn found himself wondering how she could have remained in that position for so long before she continued talking, interrupting his thoughts.

"I awoke here, bound by strong wards, and barriers. For decades I remained, alone, starving, withering away. I was all skin and bone." She licked her lips, "until recently, something changed. I felt a familiar presence enter the world and my powers, albeit drained immensely, returned."

Thorn watched as her tail caressed her body, circling a breast, remembering her taste he licked his own lips, craving another taste.

"I could feel beings outside my prison, servants of the dragon." He knew what she spoke of, but Dragons were nothing but legends and stories. None of which anyone believed were true. But here she was, an unnatural beauty speaking of dragons and their much smaller servants, Kolbolts.

"I could feel them out there going about their short lives, until I couldn't. They were gone one day as if vanished from existence and I returned to my solitude, weak and hungry, on the brink of death."

"And then?" He asked, captivated by her tale. Although distracted by her perfect body he found himself feeling sorry for her, trapped for so long, alone. Never once thought he should ask her what she was, blinded by beauty and lust perhaps.

"Then I felt vermin fill the empty void around me. Creatures albeit larger than rodents, mindless and yet primal."

"Skaven?" He questioned, "large humanoid rats that plagued our sewers for decades."

"Perhaps, I know not what they were, only that they thrived on base needs. Of which I eventually found a way to exploit." She moaned again as her tail once again went between her legs. "I fed for the first time in ages. They provided little substance, however it felt divine. Energy finally entered my dried-up vessel."

"The dragon never returned and soon the vermin were visited by stronger, tastier morsels. Their essence fueled me like a feast compared to the scraps of life force I gained from the rodents. My influence grew and I pulled more to me, until you showed up. The first to resist my calling." Joy filled her expression again as she further described seeing the vault open for the first time.

"I never thought I'd see another soul in person and yet here you stand, resisting everything I throw at you." She stared at him like her next meal, and it should have concerned Thorn, but he was distracted watching her tail, once again between her thighs. He smiled as he breathed in her sweet scent once again, licking his lips, feeling his breath go shallow again.

The demon started to slur her words a bit as her tail pleasured her and he couldn't bring himself to look away. The adventurer stood there listening to the gorgeous creature talk with a hand rubbing at his crotch, unconsciously. She was much older than he had imagined and a part of him was glad he didn't see her in the state she described, completely skin and bone, on the brink of death.

"You're like a dream come true, so handsome, and yet rugged. Mmmm, what I'd give to taste you. Too lick across your flesh and feel it grow in my mouth."

Thorn gulped and felt himself sway forward, imagining the scenario, eagerly. He watched the way her chest expanded with each breath. Studied the fine details as sweat dripped down her face.

"So many I fed on through the door, without ever touching them, she shuddered in blissful remembrance. Just one time I'd love to feel the touch of a man, like you. Your strong hands caressing my smooth skin, cupping my breasts, exploring my body. I would give anything to feel that type of pleasure again."

"Uhhuh..." he deadpanned; eyes focused on her sexy body. She stretched out, arching her back with the chains preventing too much movement.

"See something you like stud?" She moaned, elongating the final word, eyes sparkling, lips curling upward. He watched her mouth each word, feeling drawn to her as she licked her lips and purred. "I've been waiting so long for you. The one brave enough to open my prison."

Thorn's eyes widened as she said that, realizing the double meaning. Panic filled his heart as the countless dead outside came back to mind. He took one step back as the demon's sexy smirk turned sour. Just as he turned, taking his eyes off her for the first time since he entered, she acted.

"Come to me..."

The world closed in on him like a dark storm, clouding his vision. Did he spin too quickly? Everything felt wrong as her words echoed around him like they had been shouted at the top of her lungs. The magical compulsion overtook his body and the next time he opened his eyes he stared right into her swirling colorful gaze, red luscious lips spreading wide, revealing sharp fangs. His entire body tingled as he realized he was inside the drawn circle without being able to break eye contact.

If he had been conscious during all that he would have felt himself stopping in his tracks, spinning on his heels and staring blankly at the demon. Then as if on strings he walked straight towards her, swaying with each step, right into the binding circle. Her words had been like a hook, and she reeled him in like the prey that he was.

Everything felt hot, too hot as his hands quickly undid his armor's straps. In a fit of panic, he stripped himself. Piece by piece his protective gear fell to the ground, but no relief came, until she spoke.

"There's a gooooood boy," her voice flowed like molten honey, causing a shiver to run down his spine, right down between his legs. The adventurer groaned as his hips bucked, knees going weak. Her overjoyed expression brought happiness to his heart despite knowing better. In fact, the longer he stared into those glowing, swirling colorful eyes the more he felt at home, where he belonged. Completely at her mercy, like a good boy should be.

Now his deep breaths inhaled her potent pheromones, and he became more inthralled with each passing moment. It wasn't long before he stood there completely naked, body sweating.

"You're so lovely darling," she purred, "ever had someone tied up and at your mercy but completely willing to take anything you desired?"

Thorn shook his head; the action caused his world to spin, and he swayed before giggling softly. He had no idea what was going on, mind completely foggy.

"Anything you want baby; you can do to me."

Her hot breath blew into his face and his body reacted, lunging forward, pressing his lips against hers. They both moaned as their tongues circled one another's. His hands cupped her cheeks delicately, as if afraid to hurt her. Then something wet touched his length and he groaned louder. Her tailed wrapped itself around his cock and squeezed, curling and undulating in makeshift strokes.

The demoness leaned back, breaking the kiss, "you can do better than that, take charge, ravish me."

Her tail distracted him pleasantly as he stared into her otherworldly eyes, feeling himself drifting, as if on a current. However, he didn't give in to her request. Her tail quickened as she moaned, trying to reel him in but he just stood there, like a doll on unused strings.

"What are you waiting for?" She pouted impatiently. She could feel his arousal, hell she could feel it, tightening her coils, making him groan. Yet still he didn't act. The memory of all those dead bodies kept him grounded despite the pleasure and the trance. Eventually Thorn managed to close his eyes in an attempt to tune out the motions of her tail and the hypnotic draw of her gorgeous, unnatural eyes.

Something unexpected happened at that moment though. He closed his eyes and saw a bed chamber worthy of a King with a massive bed of which he laid upon. Hundreds of candles were lit all around him, casting the stone walls in flickering light. Above him, the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes upon straddled his waist. She had a mischievous expression on her face as she looked down at him. He could feel the heat between her legs as she wiggled her hips, teasing his penis.

When she finally pushed backwards the tight wetness enveloped him and he let out a loud groan of approval. She sat upon him unmoving, yet it felt like a hand and mouth was undulating along his length, all at once.

It was at that moment as he stared at her smirking lips that he realized the scene couldn't be real. He had closed his eyes to resist her temptations, not to fantasize about giving in. And yet he couldn't stop staring at her perfection as she sat on his lap without moving a muscle even as the pleasure continued to rise.

Just when he felt his body ready to climax everything shifted. Images flashed before his eyes with them engaged in every sinful act he could imagine, upon that oversized mattress. In each he got bolder, taking charge or completely giving in submissively. It all happened and made him crave every second of it. Endless pleasure for the rest of his life.

He squirmed in the demoness' embrace on the verge of giving in. She beamed in realization of his impending surrender to bliss.

"Yes! Don't fight it, give in to me," her voice echoed in his mind when the pleasure became too much to bear. Thorn fought with all his willpower to resist, biting his tongue in the process. The pain lit up his vision with bright white flashes, overwhelming the seductive images flashing on his mind. His eyes opened as he won that battle, looking down, only to gasp, bucking his hips.

The tail was still coiled around his dick, but the spade-tipped tail had opened, engulfing his length like a mouth. It undulated and squeezed him just like the pleasurable sensations he had felt in the dreams.

"Baby..." she purred, catching his attention. He looked back up and his world blurred into those gorgeous, swirling eyes. Multiple colors twirled around in a vibrant circle, spinning in on themselves, pulling him in. His mouth went slack, and drool dropped down his chin. The demon's laughter echoed all around him as his mind dropped farther and deeper than before.

Down and down, he went as the pleasure from her slurping tail rose higher and higher. Soon everything tingled like his entire nervous system was on edge.

"And up my handsome man, all the way up, fully awake," she purred in that seductive voice that flowed like molten honey.

Thorn Bentley blinked and smiled at the gorgeous goddess in front of him. His entire body hummed as his toes curled, knees buckling. He needed something from her and at that moment nothing else mattered. He needed to cum. But the demon didn't smile at him or encourage him with permission. Instead, her lower lip folded out in a pout, and she whined, "my wrists hurt baby," wiggling the chains with a slight twist of her arms.

Thorn blinked and felt his heart plummet for her. He looked at the shackles and knew he could help by releasing her from them. Her tail that had been keeping him on edge slid off him with a pop, uncoiling in the process.

"Can you help me?" She asked all sweet like, fluttering her eyelashes. Thorn nodded quickly in response, quickly reaching for his tools... that weren't on his hips anymore. He glanced down with a puzzled expression, finding his belt and pants on the ground behind him. A small glimmer caught his attention, making him pause. The vest hiding his daggers called to him, but he couldn't remember why he would want them. Not when a gorgeous woman needed his help. That strange thought should have alarmed him but he simply shrugged it off, reaching down and retrieving his lockpicks, returning to the shackles in haste.

A moment later one set of heavy chains fell to the ground with a loud crash, painfully echoing around the room. Thorn's glassy eyes almost cleared as his hands quickly covered his ringing ears. Even the demon winced as if a magical alarm had just gone off. With her hand freed for the first time in ages she rubbed at her hurting ear, yawning in vain attempt to clear the intense ringing. It didn't take her long to recover though.

"Almost there baby, keep goin," her sultry voice purred and his eyes went out of focus again. By the time the next set fell to the ground the painful ringing sent him down to his knees. His hands came off of his ears wet and the sight of blood almost turned his stomach.

The trance broke with his body aching only for Thorn to gasp out loud as the sexy demon pounced on him, knocking him back onto the ground. "Gah!" He cried out, landing hard, head bouncing off the ground. The world spun before his eyes and her luscious lips pressed against his, hard. With so much pain he didn't know what was going on and even in a daze he found himself returning the kiss. A warm fuzziness flooded his system, and his cock grew hard again between them. The demoness moaned into his lips, grinding her hips against him, rubbing her wet pussy along his growing length.

Pain spiked from his back as he realized he had landed on something. He reached back with his hand even as he kept kissing her. His fingers touched cold leather and slid up to a hilt. His daggers! Courage filled his heart as his secret weapons were found to be within grasp. He struggled with the clasp, knowing he had to get his weapon even though he couldn't remember why. His brain fought against the clouds that filled his head, as if his spirit knew it had to fight.

But then she made her next move, with the help of her tail, Thorn felt his dick angle up and slide into the tightest sheath he ever felt. He groaned, breaking the intense kiss as his head shook side to side, losing grip of his weapon. He had been kept on edge before but now his body couldn't handle the pressure and he was about to explode.