Succubus Inquisition Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, there's a good boy, no more resisting, let go and enjoy the bliss Serkrax brings you!" She cried out, sitting up with her hands on his chest, wings spreading out behind her. She tried to move her legs into a better position, but they were still shackled, their chains pulled taunt. She shrugged off the slight inconvenience and prepared for the first real meal in over a hundred years.

Thorn screamed, arching his back as the dam finally broke. White dots danced on his vision casting the demon in an otherworldly glow as she rocked her hips. The nails on her fingers dug into his flesh but he didn't notice. Thorn bucked his hips with each strong pulse that ran through him, each one sending a burst of cum deep into her depths.

By the time it ended he was panting for breath, completely covered in sweat. It felt like he had run up a mountain path in record time. Dots were still dancing around his vision, but he couldn't muster the energy to bring his hands to his face to rub them clear. In fact, he didn't have any energy left. Reduced to an exhausted and drenched adventurer.

The demon, however, looked ecstatic with a wide smile on her lips. The wrinkles around her eyes smoothed out, making her look young again. She reached back and tore the shackles from her ankles as if they were made of paper. Only after she was completely free and stretched out like a feline did she return her attention to the exhausted man beneath her.

"You did so well baby," she purred, laying down so her chest pressed against his. She cupped his cheeks before bringing her lips to his once again. Only this time she didn't lash out with her tongue, instead, she blew into his mouth.

A hot cinnamon taste tinged with sulfur filled his mouth as her breath felt like it filled his body with pure, unnatural energy. His eyes widened as his pupils dilated, muscles bulging, cock growing bigger, and thicker than ever before. This time when his back arched off the ground his hands slapped against her tight ass with a loud clap sounding, echoing off the walls.

Fire burned behind his eyes as a new purpose filled his beating heart. Their tongues once again danced, switching mouths countless times. With his help the demon squealed as his strong hands picked up her ass only to pull her down on him again. Each time the speed increased, and their grunts and moans got louder, and louder.

Slap slap slap... their coupling echoed throughout the vault. Thorn's mind filled up with thick clouds almost like cotton candy, making thoughts difficult to form. So now fueled by pleasure and the thirst for more the adventurer gave Serkrax his all, enjoying the way her tight snatch gripped his mighty pole like a glove, her inner walls undulating, and squeezing. It almost felt just like her tail but much tighter.

At some point he stared into her swirling eyes again and felt his fuzzy mind dropping. It added a sensation he couldn't have described even if he had his wits. Almost like a surreal journey, flying, rather plummeting down a rabbit hole. Only this free fall felt divine beyond imagining. It wasn't long before he felt that powerful urge rising within that needed to be reached and surpassed. He may have climaxed immediately when he entered her but this time it slowly built up and he could feel how powerful it would be. His mind focused on that feeling and tried to grab hold. All that mattered in that moment was reaching the point of no return and plummeting passed it.

Their lips separated and she smiled, licking her lips before whispering, "submission is divine, isn't it?" Tilting her head as she arched a brow.

Thorn's body jerked as if on a trigger response and he tried to reply but no sound came out as something snapped within him. His hips convulsed and his fire hose let loose. All while staring deeply into her swirling orbs everything elevated beyond words or comprehension. The orgasm flowed through him like a tidal wave.

Serkrax's body quivered as she accepted every drop, eyes rolling back. The endless vortex that had captured his world finally ended but it was too late for Bentley. The borrowed energy she had poured into him was being returned, with interest. The meaty flesh of his body melted away until he was but skin and bone, eyes sunken in as they stared in awe at the goddess above them, divine was an understatement for how she glowed. Any remaining sign of her age melted away as her body absorbed his essence, even color returning to her long hair, bright red shining in the unnatural glow of the multiple binding spells around the room.

"So delicious," she hummed, stretching her arms and back. "My first real meal in ages. I won't forget you my pet."

She looked back down, grinning ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat, "do you crave more?" She reached down, pulling his leather armor out from beneath him and tossed it away, like trash.

The adventurer couldn't move, could barely breathe and yet a single sound escaped his dried lips, "yes," he croaked out like a hundred-year-old corpse.

The demon's eyes glowed brightly as the inner walls of her pussy squeezed his still hard cock. It exploded one last time as if on command and the life in the man's eyes along with the last of his spirit was extinguished in an instant.

The gorgeous ash skinned demon giggled before saying, "they always say yes in the end," wiping the corner of her red lips even though he couldn't witness the sexy display.

~*~

With Thorn Bentley no more she stood and yawned before her wings closed in on her like a cloak, clawed tips interlocking around her neck. She happily skipped like a schoolgirl towards the vault's open door only to slam face first into an invisible barrier.

"Omhhf..." she landed on her ass, dumbfounded by the sudden realization... that whole time the binding circle had not been broken. She looked back to his dried-up corpse and screamed in frustration. "I thought you stepped on the circle!"

She picked up his lifeless body as if it weighed nothing and tried to slide it over the lines, but the barrier flashed like an explosion, repelling everything caught inside, violently. She pouted and cried out in disbelief, sitting down in a slum, all happiness melted away. She had been so close to freedom after so long. It was clear the dragon and all his subjects had gone away or died ages ago.

And yet still she remained... she stared out that open door and felt a glimmer of hope. The adventurer had at least opened her prison and freed her from the shackles. It wouldn't be another hundred years before someone stumbled upon the vault, curious about the treasure they'd find within, just like him. She glanced back and winced at the state of his body. If only she had been more careful or planned things out better. She had gotten caught up in the moment, hungry as ever.

"Sorry handsome," she said quietly, "maybe I shouldn't be so demanding with my meals." In the future she planned to be much gentler with her prey, killing them appeared to cause more problems. The thought dawned on her as if an epiphany after centuries stalking worlds, feasting, and causing pure chaos. If she ever managed to get free, she'd have to lay low and try her best to fit in. Only taking small meals instead of everything at once.

It wouldn't be long until she started dreaming of owning her own ranch or farm. Like many she'd seen in her travels, far from major cities or towns. She could find real freedom in a place like that.

The conflicted demon pulled her legs in, Indian style and began to meditate. She doubted any of her subjects would be able to feel her, but she had to try, just in case. No more killing, she tried to send out to the universe, feeling pathetic immediately after. However, deep down she knew it would be the right path to take.

How many times had one of her kind visited another world, enjoying themselves, only to be hunted and exterminated like pests? She would make sure to do things differently next time. Over a hundred years in captivity changes you, she thought with a ghost of a smile. Had she been broken finally? Is that what the dragon had wanted all along? She wondered if she'd ever see him again.

~*~ Epilogue ~*~

Serkrax sat in the center of the large circle, unable to leave it. Hours, days, or even months could have passed, she couldn't tell. The succubus only knew that she had been very close to escaping her angelic forged prison. All of her efforts to reach out and lure another adventurer seemed to have failed. For no one showed up and it felt like ages since her last meal, stomach rumbling already.

She sat with her legs crossed Indian style the demon leaned forward, resting her head in her hands, elbows on the ground. Her wings lazily flapped once in a while as she daydreamed about another person walking into view.

Time felt like it dragged on as she stared out the open vault door. The chamber out there was filled with bodies of her past meals. Making it impossible to look anywhere besides the ceiling without being reminded of her mistake. If only she had shown restraint, she'd be free, out roaming the world. She never actually got to see this world. Upon being summoned into it she had been devoured by an angelic dragon and imprisoned. She wondered how it would feel to walk fields of grass in the bright sunlight. Did this world have one or multiple suns?

Days went by with the succubus bored and lonely. She had been locked up for over a hundred years, resigned to her fate. Then an adventurer had freed her from the chains and brought hope to her heart. Only to have it crushed as if by the dragon himself.

A light noise echoed in the outside chamber making Serkrax look up, hope rising in her chest. For the longest moment she believed she imagined the sound. It had been so quiet after all. Then movement caught her attention as a purple cat wandered into view. It tilted its little head and meowed at her. The demon beamed, "you look familiar little one."

The cat sat, head tilting the other way. And then it grew, and grew, morphing shape until a gray skinned, five-foot-tall Imp sat before her with long purple hair, pointed ears sticking out of her hair. The Imp smiled ear to ear, revealing dagger like teeth. Her eyes were swirling just like Serkrax's.

"Hello mistress, long have I searched for thee."

"Long have I dreamed of seeing one of my daughters," the succubus replied happily, pausing slightly, trying to remember which one of her spawns sat before her. The Imp's cheeks flushed before she replied as if reading her mind.

"Cliarju, mistress," she showed no sign of being offended.

"I should have known that." Serkrax said but the Imp waved her guilt away before rising to her feet, tiny wings beating behind her.

"No worries mama, you've been gone far too long," Cliarju glanced around the room, hesitant to enter the large vault with all its glowing symbols. "How may I be of assistance?"

"Search the room for anything long, try to use it to scrape away this outer circle without entering the room. I don't want to risk you being trapped with me."

As the Imp searched, they made small talk, discussing events. It turned out to be one of her sisters that she had felt enter the world, back when she felt her powers return. Her ambitious sister had attempted to conquer the world and failed, getting herself banished, by her own daughter in fact. That tidbit peaked Serkrax's interest.

"How could one of her daughters turn on her?"

"I heard there's this man with angelic-like powers that bound the daughter to him."

"Once I'm free you'll have to look into that for me. I'd love to know more."

The simp smiled brightly, "of course mistress, anything to please you." She had found a long spear among the dead. Soon the binding circle was broken, and the magic glow fizzled out, casting them in darkness. The only remaining light came from their eyes, casting beams of colorful swirls.

Serkrax stretched out her leg, using her toes to test the circle. She felt no resistance as her toes slid past the drawn lines. With a great sigh of relief, she rushed forward, leaving the vault, and hugged Cliarju, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said in disbelief. After so many years she was finally free, for real.

They kissed briefly before Serkrax grabbed the Imp's hand and skipped, leading the way, far far from the place where she had been trapped for over a hundred years. She had a world to explore, and she told her daughter how they would no longer kill another soul during feeding, only in self defense. She would eventually task her daughter to spy on Meridiana and find out exactly what her sister was up to. She wanted to meet this monk she heard so much about, only to find out his mind was trapped in the dream realm her kind used to feed in.

She knew her sister Meridiana would do everything in her power to return to this world. Never resting until she controlled everything, destroying all in the process. Serkrax was determined to make sure that never happened. Her kind were too often hunted down and exterminated because of their own actions. She wanted to prevent herself being trapped or killed and to do that she had to stop her sister.

Cliarju would enter the dream realm and assist the monk anyway she could at her mistress' request, learning about him in the process. Meanwhile Serkrax would set up her own subtle operation. Although she didn't know how she'd go about it just yet. She knew she had to act but she also wanted to explore more of the world. For that reason, she had another daughter, a lesser succubus, start a little something for her.

In time she'd be ready to face her red-skinned sister. She wondered if this monk with abilities would end up a friend or a foe.