Succubus Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right now I have no place to stay. I was thinking of hitting one of the local hotels right now until I find something more permanent," Rayne explained, trying to come up with a plausible lie. She raised a good point, though. Where was she going to live? I didn't have the space at my house. Besides, how would I explain that an insanely hot girl, who I'd just met, and was now my sex slave, was suddenly staying with me at my mom's house? Luckily I didn't have to think about it much, because Janice had an idea.

"Ewww, don't go to one of those crummy hotels, they are disgusting. Plus I'm sure they don't wash their sheets well after every use. I would like to offer you a place to stay, but my place is upstairs and it's rather small. No room for a guest bedroom. But if I remember correctly I think El here still has a spare bedroom at her place. Why not crash there while you find something more permanent?"

"Oh, that would be fun. Plus I can be around someone I know, and Max being next door and all," Rayna agreed, which drew a stare from me, as I didn't want to put El on the spot.

"Ya, plus I can go over and hang out. It's been nothing but work these last couple of months. I could use a girls' night," Janice replied, looking for a way in. "Well El, what do you say? Can Rayna stay at your place?"

She looked back and forth between Rayna and Janice, unsure of what to do. She even looked at me. Unfortunately, I just shrugged. Finally, after looking at Rayna's cute puppy dog eyes, she finally gave in to peer pressure.

"Ok, but first I need to talk to my mom about this. Other than, that I don't see any reason why Rayna couldn't stay with us for a little while. I don't know why, but it feels like we already know each other," Ella said, unaware of Rayna's powers.

"Oh, great! And don't worry; I can pay rent and everything. I won't just mooch off you guys," Rayna offered as she sprang up in glee as she hugged Ella fiercely.

Once that was settled, I went back to scouring for anything that dealt with books, holy swords, or any other information. While I was lost in the land of books, Rayna, Ella, and Janice were all sitting on a couch acting like they'd been best friends for years. Watching that, I couldn't help but smile, but then an image suddenly appeared in my mind. It was of all three of them, but naked, and strewn about a nice, large bed, with me in the middle. In my vision, I was having the time of my life, while each of the women shuddered in ecstasy. I quickly shook my head, trying to dispel the erotic image from my mind, but that only drew the attention of Rayna. She'd already sensed my impure thoughts through our new connection.

"So Max, do you have anything else planned?" Rayna asked, trying to draw me into the conversation.

"No, not really. Maybe just go over these books."

"Ahhh, there goes Max, all books, and no play," Ella jabbed at me, having a little fun. It was nice seeing her that way.

"What, I just like to read, okay? And watch movies, and gaming... okay, maybe I am a little boring," I said with a sigh of defeat.

"Ya well, I do love movie night," Ella replied with a small smile on her face, and a slight blush.

"Hey, why don't we do that? A movie night tonight, with all of us! Maybe we will start watching this Supernatural show you two have been talking about," Rayna said while looking between Janice and Ella.

"That would be nice. I am a sucker for Dean, but I can't tonight. I have to finish setting up the store for the big grand opening I'm having. Plus I need to print out flyers to post around town and the university. Maybe another time. Oh! I also have to create a social media account for my store," Janice said, a little sad that she wouldn't be spending more time with Rayna.

"Open? But I thought you were already open?" Rayna asked as she looked around the place

"No no my sweet. It's a bit of a soft opening."

"What a soft opening?" Rayna asked.

"You know a soft opening, to test the place before the grand opening," me and Janice both said at the same time, which prompted both of us to stare at each other,

"I didn't know you were an Ocean's fan," Janice said with a smirk.

"Well, I did tell you I like movies,'' I replied. Then, for the first time, Jancie looked at me - and I mean really looked at me.

"Yes, you did. Well anyway, while yes, this place is open to the public, I haven't announced it yet. So I am going to spread the word this weekend and by Friday I will have my grand opening. You should come, it's going to be fun. I even hired a local singer to play here. Plus karaoke."

"Ohhh then I'm going to come by," Rayna said with a huge smile on her face.

After everything was said and done, Rayna, and Ella, all left Janice's occult shop. I didn't find anything, but Janice did say that she was supposed to receive a shipment of more occult books by Wednesday and that I should stop by to check it out. I agreed to that and saved the date.

"Okay guys, I'm going to talk to my mom about Rayna staying over. Give me a minute," El informed us as she entered her mom's beauty and nail salon. Once we were alone I looked at Rayna.

"Ok Ray, what are you planning?" I asked, knowing she already had something in the works.

Feigning ignorance, she said, "Why, Master, I don't know what you mean. I just want to get to know your friends better!"

"Ya right, all you've been doing is trying to get me to hook up with my mom, my sister, Janice, and of course my friend Ella. I have a feeling you'll be using your succubus wiles to make it happen."

"Well, Master, you do need a harem to sustain and power you. What's with the issue of not having multiple women? I know you thought about it."

I blushed at that, knowing she knew what I knew, "That's not the point, And besides, that was fantasy; this is reality. Why is it so bad to be with one woman?"

Rayna's eyes softened as she tried to come up with an explanation. "Well, if you do stick with one woman, you could harm her, or worse, you could kill her. Mana is what fuels us; it's what gives us our power. Many demons obtain it differently, but we sex demons obtain ours from, well, sex - the lust and passion that one gives off during that wonderful act. Now while you can take small portions of a person's mana, they still need time to replenish it. If you don't let them recover, and instead keep taking from them, then you'll suck out all of their mana. Once that is gone, their soul becomes yours, and they immediately fall into a coma and die. It's why nowadays we always leave after one night. It's so we are not tempted to drain too much."

I leaned against the storefront as I comprehended on what Rayna just told me. 'Was it true? Can I really kill someone by having to much sex with them? Do I really need a harem?" All of my thoughts swirled in my mind as I tried to comprehend what Rayna said to me. Then another thought popped into my mind, "Was she telling me the truth?"

I wasn't blind to the fact that Rayna hadn't been completely forthright with me.. I knew that succubi in general are deceptive, mischievous creatures that plague their male form. She was offering something too good to be true - something almost every red-blooded man on Earth secretly wants: a throng of beautiful women catering to my every whim.

I knew I should be skeptical. I knew I should stay on guard. Deep in my gut, though, I felt differently. I felt like she only wanted what was best for me. It was a confusing situation. The slave binding spell allowed me to feel what Rayna was feeling, but often, what she was feeling was horniness.' I was, apparently, half sex demon; that meant that I was probably feeling horny all on my own, most of the time.

It occurred to me that maybe the bond itself was making me trust her - because she trusted herself, maybe? I only got more confused. I decided to try using my powers, in the hopes that maybe it would expose, or even temporarily block, anything that might be messing with my mind and my feelings. I focused on myself, trying to find the chain that bound me and Rayna together. It was surprisingly easy since I knew what I was looking for. In my mind's eye, I saw a chain connected to my hand. It pulsated with a fiery red glow, the same red as Rayna's scarlet hair. I felt its warmth - the same warmth I felt when I held Rayna in my arms. It was soothing, and yet I also felt a bit of concern emitting off of it - the same concern that I saw on Rayna's face back in the real world.

I thought I was imagining that feeling, but when Rayna made eye contact with me, a smile began to bloom on her face. The concern I felt was gone and a feeling of affection began to replace it. The longer she looked at me, the stronger that feeling became. At that moment, I knew what she said was true. There was no deception in her words, or in her demeanor.. Breathing out a mental sigh of relief, I went back and digested everything she'd said to me about how sleeping with the same person too many times could be harmful. Then, yet another red flag popped into my mind.

"But wait, we had sex a bunch of times already. How come I'm still standing?" I said to her with major confusion in my voice.

Still holding that huge smile of hers "Well, like I said, Master, you are unique. I don't know if it's you, specifically, or just the fact that you're a half incubus. One load from you - which is where the mana comes out of men - is more potent than five men's. It's so rich and powerful that I was full of power in one load. The rest of the time, it was just pure fun for the both of us. Also, the best part Is that you seem to have a bottomless supply of it. I can safely be with you and not harm you, or have to go out looking for a new source. You will be the only man who will get to fuck me unless you deem otherwise, but I know you won't. You have a bit of a protective streak in you, with just a hint of possessiveness - which I don't mind. Most women want to feel wanted."

By the time Rayna finished her speech, Ella had returned from talking to her mother. "Okay, she did say she would consider it, but only after she meets you. Unfortunately, it can't be tonight. Her feminist book party was pushed back last night, since most of its members were at Community Hall, discussing something about the local church. I don't know what, but now that it is over, they are planning to have their book club meeting tonight. My mother is going to be busy for the rest of the day."

"Well, I guess we can't do anything about that. Why don't we all get some lunch?" I suggested.

"Sure..." Rayna said to us, but then she remembered something else. "Hey, your mother is selling a house today. I remembered she told me about it before we left your place. Some doctor moving in or something. Why don't we stop by there first to see if she wants to join us? I want to make a good impression on her. Plus, I want to tell her that I am coming over tonight. She seems nice, and I don't want to intrude on her."

"Ya, Ms. Carter is awesome. Let's do it," Ella cheered on. Rayna then gave her the location. "I know the place. We can be there in ten minutes. I hope she still has some deli sandwiches left. She gets her catering from the best deli shop in town - you know, to schmooze the buyers, so they might pay a little bit extra." Ella smiled, but as soon as we locked eyes, she immediately looked away. Embarrassment was written all over her blushing face.

It actually took twenty minutes to get there. Mom's car was still outside, though, plus another one - the buyer, most likely. We all walked in quietly just in case my mother was in the middle of a negotiation; not wanting to ruin anything. Everything was nice and quiet until we made it to the kitchen. The sound of a man moaning came around the corner, along with the sound of wet slurping.

"Oh fuck you're good," the man moaned. That caught all of our attention. From there, we kinda went into stealth mode, creeping our way around the corner. What we saw shocked me. A middle-aged man was leaning against the kitchen island, trousers around his ankles. My mother was on her knees, bobbing her head.

"Fuck. Jerry was right. You do give out the best head," the man said.

A loud, audible pop filled the room as my mother looked up at the man. "Only the best for my clients," she purred as she lazily stroked the man's unimpressive cock. "So are we in agreement? Tack another six percent onto the selling price, and I'll finish you off."

"Lady, if you finish me off, I'll agree to whatever you want," the man groaned. Then, just like that, my mother pulled out a document from the briefcase that was by her side. She handed the man the form, which he gladly signed. Once he handed back the signed document, my mother smiled and immediately attacked his cock.

We watched in complete shock as my mom expertly sucked the man's cock like she was a professional pornstar. She bobbed, she sucked, she even hummed as the man crumbled. Ella was shocked; she was watching that she had admired doing something incredibly scandalous. Rayna, on the other hand, watched with absolute glee as my mother gave the man a blowjob that was comparable to her own skill level. As for me, I was a jumble of emotions: horror, shock, disgust... but what surprised me the most was that there was anger inside of me - anger and lust. That was my mother who was sucking on a random stranger's cock. I didn't want my mother debasing herself to anyone like that. I didn't want her sucking anyone's cock.

"Anyone's besides mine!!" I growled in my mind.

I don't know where that thought came from, but at that moment I didn't reject it. I was so consumed by my rage and lust that I was about to go out there and shove that man aside, and then force my mother to suck my cock instead. Before my emotions completely overtook me, though, the man started to make a weird, wimpy noise. He hunched over and declared that he was coming. He shuddered as my mother finished him off. She nursed his cock until she gathered every single drop, but she didn't swallow it. When the man wasn't looking, my mother sneakily spits his meager load into a rolled-up paper towel. A small smile crept onto my face. She'd deemed his spunk unworthy.

Seeing how the show was over, we quickly and quietly moved outside. Once we were, we hid in the bushes, waiting for them to leave.

"Thank you again, Ms. Carter. You drive a very hard bargain," the man said as he stepped outside the house.

"Only because I know it's worth it. It was, wouldn't you say?" my mother retorted with a smile.

"Yes, yes it was," the man agreed.

"Well, I'll take the signed document to the bank on Monday, and once it is approved, you are free to move into your new home whenever you want," my mother said, sauntering down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom, she turned around and smiled, "Oh, by the way, tell your wife and kids: welcome to the neighborhood."

After that, she got in her car and sped off. After the man called his wife with the good news, he was away too. Once he was gone, we all got back in Ella's car and just drove.

It was nothing but stunned silence for a good few minutes, as we all were still processing what had just happened - well me, and Ella. Rayna, on the other hand, had already known that was going to happen, which is why she'd suggested we go see my mother in the first place. She'd wanted me to see my mother suck another man's cock. She'd wanted to get a rise out of me, and it had worked.

"Well that was interesting," Rayna spoke out, trying to disperse the static in the air.

"Ya you can say that again," Ella agreed as she stole a glance at me from the rearview mirror. "Max, are you ok?"

"Ya, just... I guess I never would have suspected that," I replied as I looked out the window at the moving traffic.

"Ya me neither... do you want to talk about it?"

"No. Not right now. Let's just get some lunch and then get some supplies for tonight's movie night. We should have the house to ourselves. Liz usually goes out clubbing on the weekends, and my mother likes to go out celebrating after closing out a big deal with her reality staff," I suggested, all while trying to forget the image of my mother on her knees. In my mind, though, it wasn't the middle-aged man she was in front of, but me - and I was giving it to her hard.

Chapter 9

After a quick lunch, we decided to divide and conquer. Mainly I was stuck at the house getting it ready, while the girls went to the store to pick up some movie snacks and stuff to make dinner. At first, I thought Rayna was going to stick with me, but she wanted to go with El. "Getting some quality girl time," she called it, but as she said it I saw that look in her eyes. It was the look of someone coming up with a scheme. Still, I relented, and the girls dropped me off at my house. With nothing much to do, I got to work cleaning up the basement, which was our house's media room. If there was one place me and my mother liked to splurge on, it was the media room.

It was one big open area, but redone to offer up a real movie-going experience: it boasted a complete surround sound setup, a large, ultra 4k smart projector, ambient lighting, and a 10-foot symmetrical modular sofa. Plenty of people could sit and lounge on it as they watched the 100-inch projector screen in front of them. It's one of the reasons why El loves to come over for movie night. The sofa's so big that it can act as a bed, and she flops down on it and watch whatever she wants.

Cleaning was easy. All I had to do was vacuum and spray some Febreze in the air. As I was doing that, I got a text from my mother, saying that she was indeed going to celebrate tonight, and would be back late. My sister also stopped by, but as soon as we made eye contact, she immediately looked away and ran off to her room. At least she didn't make any snarky comments. As expected, she got all dolled up in a very skimpy one-piece tube dress - another one of her cock-teasing outfits. On her way out, she told me she was going clubbing with Kate and Zari. Ten minutes later, El and Rayna came back from the store. As per usual, El came back with a lot of food, and not just any food, but meat. Not a lot of people know this about her, but she's a voracious meat-eater. She loves meat so much that whenever we went to a fancy restaurant - which wasn't very often - she'd always order a large steak, and then critique it like a professional.

I fired up the propane and grilled some steaks just the way she liked them. By the time we were finished, El had packed away what had looked like her body weight in meat. Rayna did the same thing, just to show that she could. We were all smiles and laughter, right up until it was time to head downstairs. That's when the real party started. To go along with the mountain of meat they bought, Rayna had also suggested that they buy a case of beer. I could see the wheels turning in her head. I tried to shut her down, but she was the little devil on my shoulder, and I gave in to temptation. Before we knew it, our inhibitions were lowered, and Rayna began to strike.

"God you two look so cute together. Tell me, El: why haven't you two gone out together?" Rayna asked. She slurred her words a little, but it was all an act. Even though Rayna can taste and enjoy alcohol, her body immediately processes it, so in essence: she couldn't get drunk. The same was true for me. Before, I'd been a bit of a lightweight. Since the change, I could probably drink any mere mortal under the table.

"What, me and Maxxie? No way, we're just friends," El defended herself. Her speech was a little slurred, too, but she wasn't quite drunk yet.

"Come on, he's a catch. I mean I saw it the first moment we met. I mean look." Rayna then reached out and pulled my shirt up.