Succubus Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, stop it!" I shouted back, but it was too late. Ella had seen enough.

She scurried over and placed a hand on my body, checking to see if it was real.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me?" she asked. She rubbed her hands up and down my abs - a little longer than necessary to confirm they weren't foam rubber or anything. I saw her bite her lower lip, a clear sign that she loved what she felt. Seeing that made my ego swell. Luckily, Ella came to her senses and pulled her hand away. She had a pointed look about her, though, demanding that I answer her question.

"Well, I was kinda tired of being so out of shape, but I didn't want people to know, so I kinda went to a gym at night, and, well, you saw the results," I said, blushing the whole time. I hoped that Ella would believe such an obvious lie.

"Well, you should have told me. I would love to come to help you out," Ella said, smiling as took another swig of beer.

At this point, we all forgot about the show playing on the big screen. We were engrossed in Rayna's little game of tell-all. It was fun until Ella started talking about what we saw that day.

"I can't believe your mom sucked that guy's cock. I mean I have nothing against women doing that, unlike my mother, but still, I never would have thought."

"Ya. Plus I think she's been doing that for a while. People always wondered how she gets people to buy above market value. Now we know," I said, just coming to the realization.

"Well whatever the reason she does it, your mother can surely suck a cock," Rayna said, taking the opportunity that was presented to her. "I mean, she had that guy in the palm of her hand. She must be that good."

"Ya, " Ella said absentmindedly. Then she quickly realized what she'd said, and told us to forget about it, but Rayna, little sex demon that she is, pounced.

"El... Have you ever given a guy a blowjob before?" Rayna asked with an innocent smile.

"What!" Ella yelled, finding herself in a corner. "Of course I have. I mean I've sucked plenty of guys before," she spouted off, but somehow I knew that was a lie, and so did Rayna.

"Hey, it's alright. Sometimes it takes the right guy to try it out... and I think we have the right guy right here," Rayna said as she looked at me with lust in her eyes. And just like that, my cock was instantly hard.

"Ray, what are you doing? I asked as she crawled over to the couch.

"What does it look like? I want to suck your cock," she purred as her hands came to my jeans.

That got Ella's attention. She tried to stop Rayna, but she was too late. Rayna had my jeans down in an instant, and my cock sprang to life. It was the first time Ella had ever seen my cock. She gulped as she saw it stand at attention. I was surprised to see it was only eight inches, but then I realized that Rayna wanted it to be small so that it wouldn't scare Ella off.

"Hmmm Max, you have a really nice cock. I bet you have to beat the ladies off with a stick," Rayna purred, trying to draw Ella in.

"Ahhh, not really. You're the only one who has seen it," I said truthfully. Not two days ago I'd been a helpless virgin. It was hard to believe I'd been transformed into a half sex-demon, with two of the hottest girls I'd ever known right in front of me, staring at my cock.

"Well how about we correct that injustice?" she suggested as she brought her warm mouth around my pole.

I moaned as Rayna sucked me as only a succubus could. It was unreal how she knew all of my weak spots. Then, with a loud, audible pop, she looked back at a now- blushing and very horny Ella.

"Oh, I'm sorry El, I should have asked first. Do you want to go? I mean his cock is fantastic and much bigger than that middle-aged man from today."

Ella fervently shook her head. "No, I'm good."

"Oh well, too bad. It might have been fun to toss his cock around like a baton. Don't worry, I'm sure he would have liked it. It's probably for the best, though."

"Why?" Ella asked defensively.

"Well, you probably wouldn't be good enough to make him cum. Your skills are probably not as good as mine," Rayna retorted, smiling on the inside as she woke Ella's competitive streak.

"Oh ya, well I'll show you," Ella declared, nearly shoving Rayna out of the way, "Only I know what he likes," she said before she swallowed more than half my cock down her throat. I looked over at Rayna, who wore a triumphant look upon her face. Everything had gone according to her plan.

Ella might not have been the most skilled when it came to sucking cock, but she more than made up for it with enthusiasm. She bobbed and sucked like her life depended on it.

"Feeling good, Master?" Rayna whispered into my ear, now fully behind me. Her massive tits pressed up against my back. "Look at her go. I guess all she needed was a little push."

"You planned this. You planned all of this, didn't you?" I whispered back, trying my best not to squeak.

"Ummm hmmm," she hummed out, "but I must say, this worked out far better than expected. Damn! Look at her go. See, Master? this is what it's like to have a harem: beautiful women pleasuring you like this, always having more than one to please your magical cock. Imagine what would happen if, say, it was your mother sucking your cock? Hmmm, I think that would feel spectacular, especially since she sucks cock just like a succubus. Or imagine your sister and her friends all kneeling before, sucking you off; worshiping you - or that spunky chick Janice; I know you like her. So many girls, so many to choose from, and they all could be yours. Just give in to your desires," she purred before she started to kiss my neck. She rubbed my chest with her hands while Ella was drewg me close to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, El, I think I'm going to cum," I moaned out, giving her ample warning. She didn't stop, though; she only sped up. Then the inevitable happened. I flooded my best friend's mouth, and she took it like a champ.

"So, how does it taste?" Rayna asked, lazily stroking my abs with her soft hands.

"Sweet, yet a bit salty, and incredibly thick. I love it," Ella spoke aloud, her eyes hooded while smacking her lips together.

"You hear that stud? She loves your spunk. Now, what do you do to a woman who just sucked you off? You return the favor." Rayna then shoved me down until I was on top of Ella. Finally sobering up, Ella looked right at me.

She looked so vulnerable at that moment, so serene, and for the longest moment, I pondered why I'd never taken my chance with the girl next door. It was at that moment that I knew Rayan was right. I need to stop thinking of my hang-ups and just give in to my desires. Just then, my desire was Ella Summers, so I leaned in and gave her the passionate kiss that she deserved. She made a little squeaking sound as if she were a cute squirrel, and went stiff as a board. Once the initial shock passed, though, she began to moan into my mouth. I will say that beer mixed with the taste of cum isn't a pleasant thing, but I didn't care. She was Ella, and I wanted her.

"Max," she moaned as we broke our kiss. "I don't think we should do this."

"Why not?" I asked. She put up no resistance when I pulled down her jeans and underwear.

"Because we are friends. Once we cross that line, we can no longer be."

"But El, I don't want to be friends. I'm tired of being friends. I want more. I want you. I've always wanted you. Since the day you walked into Mrs. Bell's class, I've wanted you. I just was a coward. I never dared to step up and take you, but not anymore. I'm a changed man and I'm chasing what I desire, and I desire you, because..." I faltered, realizing that I was about to say something that I'd never said before, at least to someone I truly cared about. Then I felt that warm connection between me and Rayna, our bond that we share. It radiated her thoughts and feelings, and gave me the strength to say what I needed to say.

"El, I love you."

I'd finally said it, those three little words that I'd kept hidden from her all these years, and I'd said it while we were half-naked and drunk, with another girl in the room. When she didn't respond to my love confession I thought I was going to die - die from embarrassment, and for ruining my relationship with Ella. Then I felt her hands on my face. She turned my head to face hers. We locked eyes. She was crying, but they weren't tears of sadness. They were tears of absolute joy.

"You knucklehead. I've waited for years for you to say something. I've waited for you to show me a sign that you wanted me. I nearly gave up on you, thinking that you always wanted to be friends, but that kiss yesterday in the library... my heart swell, and sparks started to fly. It was perfect, and now, I just can't hold it back anymore. Max, I have loved you since we were in high school. You were my friend, my rock, my confidant. You were there for me during the toughest part of my life. When I felt sad, you knew how to make me smile. When I needed a shoulder to cry on, you never hesitated to be there for me. You were always there, from the best parts to the worst. I've always wanted to be your girl, your true love. Hearing you say that to me just now made me the happiest woman in the world. Now take me, Max, take me and make me yours," she proclaimed, spreading her legs, giving me full access to her wet pussy."

I was a little shocked by the sudden change, but then I realized that Ella was overwhelmed by my demonic aura. With still very little control over it, I'd unleashed it while we were kissing. Add the fact that her inhibitions had already been loosened by the alcohol, and the sudden love confession made perfect sense. Ella was truly ready, and in the mood for sex.

I couldn't resist, so I reached down and pulled her jeans and underwear the rest of the way off. I looked back up and gazed at her perfect, pristine slit. I was so enthralled by it that I dove right in and devoured it. Then I remembered that this was going to be our first time. I wanted it to be special - to have her feel nothing but extreme pleasure. I decided to tap into my new power. I started to feel that a bubble of energy forming. It was much easier due to Rayna's help. Once I felt like I had enough mana, I started to reach out to Ella. It was difficult, since she didn't have the chain like Rayna did, but I did manage to peer inside of her mind. It wasn't as clear as if I'd been peering into Rayna's;when I look into Rayna's mind, it's like there's nothing between us, but when I looked into Ella's, there was a pane of glass in the way. I guessed that that was because we were not bonded, but it was no matter. I could see clearly enough to do my thing.

I sent out several mental commands, directing her body to feel nothing but pleasure. I also sent out a few commands to make her cum hard. I made it so that when I came on her body, she would immediately climax. If I came on her face, she'd cum twice as hard. If I came in her mouth, she'd cum three times as hard. If I came on top of her pussy, she'd also cum twice as hard. I saved the strongest orgasm for cumming inside of her pussy; she'd have an orgasm five times as strong as the strongest one she'd ever had in her life. When everything was set, my cock was raging hard, and Ella was more than ready. But before I could slide my cock into her ready pussy, I looked at Ella for the last time.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her, looking deep into her dark green eyes. I probed for any sign of uncertainty or hesitation, but found none. I saw only the look of pure determination and self-assuredness.

"Just take me, you big oaf. I've waited years for this, and I'm not waiting any longer. Take me. Take me, and never look back," she said."Ok, " I said, but before I could put it in, she flinched at the sudden contact of my cockhead against her entrance. Then I began to realize that it might have been her first time with anyone.

"El am I your first?"

She looked away, embarrassed. "I've told you. You were the only one for me."

That did it for me. I wanted her, and I put one more command in her mind. Then with a reassuring smile, I told her that it would be a night she would never forget.

"So biiigggg," Ella gasped out when I just slipped the tip inside her incredibly tight pussy. "So full!"

I only chuckled at that, "Oh you haven't felt anything yet," I said as I slowly pushed my way into her, all the way until I hit her hymen. She let out a little yip and a groan as I reached the barrier to her final frontier. I gave her one last reassuring kiss, then I pulled back and thrusted into her. I bursted through her hymen, and filled her to the brim with my man meat.

"FUUUCCCKKK!!!" Ella yelled out as my final command took over: that when I broke her hymen, she would immediately have the most powerful orgasm of her life. She writhed while my cock was planted deep inside her, and at that moment, a wave of pure energy rushed into me, more potent than anything I'd ever felt before. I had no idea how or why it happened, but it felt good. Then I felt Rayna's presence near me. She was rubbing against me like she was in heat.

"Hmmm Master, it's that virgin power: the act of taking a woman's innocence. It's so intoxicating, so pure. I can feel it from here," Rayna purred, while two knuckles deep inside her own pussy. "Fuck her, Master, take her for all she is worth."

And I did. I laid into Ella, with all the passion and skill that a half-breed sex demon could offer. As for Ella, her mind was on the verge of breaking.

"Oh fuck I'm ah... I'm losing my mind," Ella wailed out as I flipped her over on her stomach and took her from behind, hammering home on her sweet spots, which were everywhere thanks to my aura and my commands. Her pleasure, and arousal level were through the roof. She was moaning, praising me, and all-out losing it as I gave her the best first time that any woman has ever had. I wanted her to have it, to feel that good, to experience that peak because, in the end, I was never going to let her go.

"Ohhhh my ggggoooodddddd," Ella cried out as she must have experienced her tenth climax of the night, still reeling from all the other ones. At that point, they just kept coming, one right after another. It was the sweetest thing in the world, seeing the girl I'd loved for so long writhing at the end of my cock. It was a moment I wished would never end, but of course, my climax was fast approaching. As I neared it, my want and need to make Ella mine was also overwhelming me. I wanted her to be mine, just like Rayna was. As I thought about it, that bubble of pure energy started to form deep inside me again, but this time it was much bigger than before. It just kept growing and growing, until, just like my balls, it was about to pop. Then something new happened. I felt a new chain starting to form in my hand.

"Oh fuck, El, I'm close. I'm gonna cum any second now," I grunted out as I began to give her everything I had. As my balls started to constrict into my body, I was ready to pull out and finish all over her, but then Ella surprised me.

"NOOOOO!" she screamed out as she felt me try to pull out, "IN ME, FUCKING IN ME. CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE FILL MY FUCKING WOMB!!" she yelled as her mind was devoid of any sense of reason. Only lust, passion, and pure love remained. It was impossible to deny her. With one final thrust, I unloaded a torrent of scalding white cum into my best friend and lover. Everything snapped: Ella's back, my balls, and even that bubble of pure power. It popped and rushed into Ella, triggering her orgasm. Then, as if on instinct, I threw that mental chain right at her.

"OHHHH I FEEL IT. I FEEEEEL," but she never finished, because the mental command I'd placed inside of her took effect as soon as she felt my cum splash her insides. Her powerful orgasm was magnified by a factor of five, plus whatever my power was doing to her besides. I was wreaking orgasmic havoc on her mind and body. She didn't stand a chance. She let out a guttural scream that left 'bloody murder in the dust. I came, and came, and came inside of her. I flooded her womb with my potent spunk. Then I felt the mental chain smash through that barrier - that pane of glass separating her from me was gone- and the chain began to wrap itself around Ella's mind. Then a loud click filled my head.

Out of breath and sapped of strength, Ella and I fell over to our sides, cradling each other as our orgasms just kept going. It was so perfect, having her in my arms like that, feeling her body twitch. It was the perfect first time with her. Then I also remembered that Rayna was in the room. I suddenly felt guilty for having completely forgotten about her. I craned my neck, worried that she might be upset, but I was wrong. She was far from upset. She had a look of pure joy and satisfaction on her face, and she too shuddered in orgasm. She was cumming from watching Ella's mind break - from all of it.

She only mouthed four words to me. "You did well, Master." She smiled at me with those perfect lips of hers. She was about to slide right up next to me, but Ella quickly shot up.

"What the hell is this?" she said, with concern and confusion laced in her voice.

Rayna and I quickly looked over to see what was wrong. We saw that Ella was sporting a brand new slave collar, the same kind Rayna had on when we first met.

I looked at Rayna, stunned and confused, not knowing how it was possible. Then I looked back at Ella. Bewilderment and concern were strewn across her face. As I looked back at Rayna, she only had this to say:

"This might complicate things."