Succubus Master Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rage was about to boil over, but I managed to stamp it down before it did. The last thing I wanted was to have my scared mother see me in a rage, so, with a soothing tone, I said, "Don't worry. I'll handle it."

"Baby?"

"Shhhh. Like I said, don't worry."

"But baby, he's not someone you mess around with. If you get involved, he might decide to go after you, too."

"Oh don't worry, I'm a lot more powerful than he is. Plus-" I reached up towards her neck, and had her collar manifest around it, and between my fingers. She gasped as I gave her collar a firm tug. "-this, right here. When I placed this around your neck, I took ownership of you. You are mine, and no one else's. As your Master, it is my duty to take care of you. So no matter who it is, if they are messing with you, then it is my job to take care of it."

As soon as I said that, her entire body shuddered, and a wave of arousal flooded our bond. I guessed Rayna was right: women do love a strong man that can take care of them. Mom's sudden horniness was making me horny, too.

"So, when is he supposed to show up?" I asked.

"At two."

"Ok, and the time is right now, is..."

"It's nearly 1:30, Master," Rayna answered, acting like my secretary - a sexy secretary. A sexy, naughty secretary.

"I'm fucking horny," I said to myself once again, which was an understatement. My libido was on maximum overdrive. With the blue balls in my pants, the heated kiss, and a very sexy, mature woman who was my slave right next to me, I was on the verge of going savage. Luckily, I still had a somewhat rational mind.

I thanked Rayna for her response and began to ponder what to do for the next thirty minutes. I'd like to be able to say that it took me a while, but the huge bulge in my pants did most of the thinking for me - and quickly.

"Since we have about thirty minutes to kill, I'd say let's have some fun, Mommy-slut." I purred into her ear. After that, I started pulling down my fly. For a moment, the sound of the zipper was the only one in the room.

It took some doing, but I managed to release the Leviathan from its cage. It stood menacingly for all to see - all thirteen inches of it and its massively girthy shaft. It was ridiculous that my sweet little mother would want something so big scrambling up her insides. Moreover, my cock looked a little different than it had before. It wasn't merely big, but engorged. It looked like all the blood from my body was trying to fit itself into one area. The entire shaft had a red gradient to it; it got darker and darker further up the shaft then ended with a massive crown that was a deep shade of purple - deeper than the skin of a ripe plumb. It looked like it was angry, if a penis could even look like that. Thick, protruding veins crisscrossed the entire shaft, further adding to its menace. I would have said, if I hadn't known any better, that it looked like a demon's cock, or one you might find at Janice's shop. While it may have looked terrifying, I knew that with all those bumps and ridges, it would make any woman go wild. Surprisingly, that wasn't my mother's first reaction.

"Baby... are you okay?" she asked, expressing real concern. "It looks different."

"Ya. I guess I'm a little backed up."

"Backed up?"

"Yes." Rayna sauntered over, standing right beside me, looking at Cyn. "You see... Master was being serviced by your future daughter-in-law - quite the spectacle, I might add. Anyway, she was just about to reach the end when you called. As you can imagine, the Master had to rush over here, which means he was left wanting. I guess leaving a sex demon hanging like that can have some wicked results.

"But fuck," Rayna said in surprise as she reached out, grabbed onto my cock, and gave it a firm squeeze. It did not yield to her strength, and she even put some supernatural 'oomph' into her grip. "This thing looks like it could do some serious damage. And it's hot. Hot. It looks like it is about ready to destroy any orifice it comes across. Normally I would love to see what this thing can do to me, but-" A wicked smile formed on her pouty lips. "-I think it's a mother's duty to alleviate her son's stress - especially if it's stress that she caused."

"You're right," my mother said, almost as if she was in a trance. She sank down to her knees. "I should."

She began licking up and down my shaft, leaving soft kisses every once in a while. My whole body shuddered at the sudden contact. I guessed besides being more engorged, my cock was also extra sensitive, and it felt good.

"Hmmm, enjoying yourself, Master?"

"You know I am," I gruffed out at Rayna as my mother lapped up my cock like it was an icicle pop. It felt good, but it was also frustrating. While her kisses and tongue felt spectacular, I just wanted something warm, wet, and a little tight wrapped around it. So I reached down, weaved my fingers through her sandy brown locks, and took hold of her head.

"You're too slow. Need more?" I sounded more primal when I told Cyn that. I felt a small tremor of fear run through her entire body, but her bond screamed at me to take charge. I did, forcing her to take as much cock as she could. Her lips stretched as she tried to take my large helmet, but once she got past it, I slid until I heard her gag. Then I pulled back and forth, trying to force her to take in more. I was not being very gentle with her, but I knew she was loving it, and Rayna was loving the spectacle.

"Hmmm, Master. You seem to be using your mother like she's your own personal Fleshlight. Hmmm, it's good to see you take charge. The power. The strength. It just gets my pussy all wet just seeinEE..."

"You talk too much," I growled at her as I brought her in forcibly close. With one hand wrapped around her large G-size melons, I kissed her. She'd squeaked at first when my aggression had interrupted her little speech, but then she'd quickly reciprocated, molding her body against me.

I felt like a king - or, given the environs, a CEO having his way with his two incredibly hot secretaries. If someone had walked in, that's exactly what they would've thought was happening. Both of my slaves were dressed for the part. I supposed that when Rayna had been coming up with her outfit in the car, she'd modeled it after what she'd seen my mother get dressed in that morning. They wore the same cream colored blouse, black skirt, and leggings, though Cyn was wearing a mid-thigh pencil skirt instead of a mini pleated one. It still hugged her curves nicely. I briefly wondered if she was wearing stockings or pantyhose.

If she's wearing pantyhose, I thought to myself, then that means I could tear them open and fuck her raw from behind, just like the porn I have stashed up in my computer. Speaking of which, I need to change my password.

My balls began to churn at the thought of that, and I was nearly at my peak once again. Then, just when I was about to unleash a torrent of scalding hot cum, I was cock blocked once again by a ringing phone. That time it was my mother's office phone.

"God dammit, what is it now?" I nearly screamed out, letting go of my mother's hair so she could answer the call.

She quickly apologized for the interruption, then got up and reached for the phone.

"Yes, Denis... What do you mean he's here??? He's early... Are you sure??? Okay."

Even without my supernatural hearing letting me hear Denis' half of the conversation, I would've been able to put the pieces together. Big Willie had decided to show up early to his meeting. Denis had spotted his car pulling up in the parking lot, and he'd wanted to give my mother a heads-up.

Ever the dutiful secretary, I thought to myself, while also recounting the little arrangement Denis had - or had used to have, I both hoped and expected - with my mother. I wondered if I'd have to deal with him, too, or if he'd be more reasonable about renegotiating. I looked down at my mother. Her face was ruined. Tears were streaming down it from the forced gagging, her lipstick was all smeared and a bit lopsided, and her once immaculate hair was ruffled and messy. She looked like a two-dollar whore coming off from a rough John. That sent a shiver down my spine, knowing that I was the one who'd caused her to look so disheveled, but I didn't have time to revel in it.

"Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up." I nodded toward the door leading to her private bathroom. "Rayna, help her."

"Yes, Master. Let's go, Cyn." She reached out and helped my mother to her feet.

"Baby, are you sure?" my mother asked, just before they reached the bathroom door.

"Yes. I said I'll handle it, so I'm handling it."

That seemed to do the trick, because she didn't say anything after that. She nodded to my response and allowed Rayna to lead her into the bathroom.

"God dammit," I grunted to myself. My cock seemed to refuse to go down or to be put back into its cage. I guessed being cock blocked twice in such a short amount of time could make anything defiant, never mind a demon's cock, but I did manage to tuck it back in and sit down before the doors leading inside the room busted open.

"Mr. Wilkens, please don't barge in like that," Denis pleaded with the man, but his request landed on deaf ears.

"Please. I know she's expecting me, so why don't you scamper back to your little desk, and make yourself useful? Make sure no one disturbs us for the next... let's just say forty-five minutes, maybe an hour. Now... move along."

Already, I did not like the man. He was pompous, brash, and an all-around douche. It was no surprise; I knew what wealth and power could do to people. It would've been disappointing, exhausting, and annoying no matter what. Big Willie had messed with my mom, though, so my human half was more inclined to agree with my demon half about how to feel - and what to do about it.

The door closed behind him. Denis did what he'd been told. I also heard the click of a lock being engaged. Once Wilkens decided that no one would disturb him, he turned around and finally faced the front of the office, only for his wry smile to turn into a more annoyed-looking one.

"Who the hell are you?" he demanded.

"Oh, hello," I replied, acting like the little scene he'd made hadn't irked me so much. I couldn't keep that pretense up very long, though. "I might ask you the same thing. You know it is impolite to barge into someone's office. What if there'd been a meeting going on?"

I admonished the guy like he was a child. I didn't know what infuriated him more: me acting like I had no idea who he was, or the fact that I was lecturing him like he was a spoiled kid. Regardless, it was fun to see the vein on his forehead becoming more prominent.

Instead of lashing out, though, he kept his cool. "I have an appointment. Would you like to pretend you don't know who I am? Go ahead, if it makes you feel big, kid."

He was a douche and a bully, but it seemed like he was at least somewhat skilled at being them.

"Mr. Wilkens," I said. I stood up and raised an outstretched hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person. I'm Max - Max Carter."

"Oh, you're Cynthia's kid." He shook my hand. "What are you doing here, and where is your mother?"

"Oh, well, I don't know if you know this, but I'm planning to be an accountant. My mother thought about hiring me to help run her books. She figured that if you need someone handling your money for you, it might as well be family."

"Yes, yes, I agree. You should trust your family - for the most part."

That last part sounded ominous, leading me to believe all was not well in the Wilkens household, but I didn't want to pry - at least not yet.

"So, back to what I was saying. Where is your mother?"

"Oh, she is in the bathroom. I'd guess she wasn't expecting you this early. You were her two o'clock appointment, right?" I looked at the computer monitor, acting like I was verifying if he was on her schedule.

"Yes, I had free time, so I came early. So, I can assume she'll be joining us presently?" "

"Don't know; you know how women are. So, what's the nature of your appointment?"

"We have some business to discuss, obviously. The Silas House, among other matters."

That caught my attention. The Silas house was a famous Victorian-style mansion that sat just outside of town. It was massive, and so was the property attached to it. It was fabled that it had been built by one of Morrison's founding fathers, Edward Silas. He'd struck it rich when his family had begun harvesting timber and granite from the forest and quarry nearby. With all that money, Silas had built an opulent mansion in the middle of the forest, well outside of town. It actually kinda looked like Collinwood Mansion from Dark Shadows. Mostly due to its size, it had been impossible to maintain. Eventually, the family had died off, and the property had been left unattended for decades. Like he had with so many other properties in and around the town, Tom Wilkens had swooped in and bought it - possibly for dirt cheap, though I didn't know for sure.

"Took a lot of time and money to fix the property up," he continued, "and the house itself still needs work. Luckily I have a buyer lined up, and I want your mother to head up the sale. She is the best, after all. She really knows how to squeeze every last dollar out of people, and leave them smiling."

"Naturally," I agreed, trying my best to ignore his subtle jab.

"Anyway, I'm here to discuss plans moving forward, and... negotiate her commission."

"Alright, and when you say negotiate, that would entail...?" I put a bit of a hard edge into my words, subtly telling him that I did not like what I was hearing - or, as far as he knew, thought I was hearing.

"That is for me and your mother to discuss. Privately. As in, she arrives, you depart, kid."

"Depart? Why would I 'depart?' If I'm planning to work at my mother's company, especially as her accountant, then I'm going to need to know all about her various dealings - including this one." My face dropped into a scowl. I was showing him that I was not backing down. "Besides, we have other important matters to attend to. Since you are her two o'clock appointment, and it is only 1:40, why don't you wait outside, and we'll call you when we are ready?"

That seemed to tick him off, as he dropped all the pleasantries. I guessed he didn't like that someone was blocking him from getting laid. I could relate.

"Listen here: I'm a very busy man, with a lot of things to do today. Now go get your mother, and then get lost. We have business to discuss."

"And she is a busy woman. So if you don't mind, I have to balance these books. We'll call you when we are good and ready."

"You little punk. No one talks to me that way. Nobody. If Big Willie wants something, then Big Willie gets it. You know, I own this town, I own the city council, I own the school's dean. I own your Mo..."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" I commanded, using my unique skill to forcibly control him.

Normally I would have eased into it, but that time, I forced my way into his brain like a battering ram, shattering that glass-pane barrier that all people seemed to have protecting their minds. I didn't care. He'd baited the demon with his threats and his talk of ownership, so the demon was what he was going to get.

"Now you listen here, and you listen well. You do not own my mother - not anymore. She is mine. She is mine. You will not threaten her, you will not touch her, you will not even look at her. You will not look at any of my women unless they or I permit you to. You're our bitch now, understand?"

I wasn't just talking. I was commanding. He put up some resistance, but his willpower was not as strong as mine. Once they finally set in, all he did was comply.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now for your punishment. Ladies?"

The door to the bathroom opened up and both of my slaves came walking on out. My mother looked more presentable, with a fresh coat of makeup and her hair neatly brushed. She looked stunning, even though she had a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry, he knows his place now. Come over." I waved them over. As soon as they were in his eye line, he looked down, fulfilling the command that he wasn't allowed to even look at them without permission. On top of that, his demeanor had completely changed.

"You did a number on him, Master," Rayna said, taking a closer look at the man.

"I wouldn't say that. I just told him he was our bitch, and he took it to heart. Now, would you be so kind as to go inside of his mind and see if you can find anything interesting?"

"Of course! You know I am here to serve. Be right back."

She puffed into smoke and disappeared into the newly submissive man.

"Baby what is she doing?" my mother asked, looking all around to see where Rayna had gone.

"Oh, that's right. You don't know about Rayna's special powers."

"Special powers?"

"Yes. You see, every demon has a unique power or skill. Mine is called 'Ultimate Mastery,' and it allows me to control people's minds, reshape their bodies, and form bonds with them, like yours. Rayna's lets her enter people's minds. Once she's in there, she can do all sorts of stuff. Right now, she's gathering information. She mainly does it while they are sleeping - and usually to have fun. Tell me, have you been having any... wild wet dreams?"

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. I was immediately curious what, exactly, Rayna had been doing to my poor mother when we'd all been asleep. Knowing her, I was sure it was something extremely erotic. I was about to ask my mother directly, but Rayna had apparently made quick work of her task, appearing right back in front of us.

"Well, did you find anything good?"

"Oh yes, Master," she said with a wry smile. "Something very good."

To add more of a dramatic element to it, she moved on over and whispered it into my ear.

"Are you serious?"

Rayna nodded.

"Well, I did not expect that."

"So, what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Well, I guess I can kill two birds with one stone."

Chapter 42

It took us a bit to set everything up. Rayna had taken Mr. Wilkens into the bathroom, where she was preparing him for his next task. As for me, I was back at the desk. My mother, underneath it, was sucking my cock. I had her there for two reasons. The first was obvious: I was cock blocked, blue-balled, and very cranky. The second was less so; my mom needed to calm down a little. Seeing me mind control someone had put her a bit on edge. Like giving a baby her pacifier, I gave her something comforting to suck on. With her underneath me, greedily sucking my monster of a cock - which I swore had somehow gotten a bit bigger than the last time I'd seen it - everything was in place. I put our little scheme into action.

"Denis, would you please come in." I buzzed him using the office phone, but cut the connection so he didn't have time to respond.

Within a minute of calling him, the door to the office began to swing open. We'd unlocked it as part of our preparations. Denis peeked inside and was a bit surprised that he only saw me in the room.

"It's okay, Denis," I said, putting a bit of authority into my voice. "come in, and please close the door and lock it for me. Then have a seat." I pointed to the chair right in front of the desk.

He did what he was told, which was a good thing for him.

"Where is everybody? Where is Mr. Wilkens?"

"Oh, he's in the bathroom. As for my mother and Rayna... they are a bit indisposed at the moment." As I said that, I was patting the top of my mother's head. She seemed to purr at the gentle gesture, because I felt a pleasing tremor run up my dick.

While I was silently basking in the wonderful care of my mother's mouth, Denis was on the other side, a look of unease on his face. If I'd had to guess, I would have said that he thought Mr. Wilkens was having the time of his life in the bathroom.