Succubus Master Pt. 14

Story Info
Part 14: Max learns how to do demon contracts.
17.7k words
4.82
16.6k
91

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers

Part 14: Max learns how to do demon contracts.

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story.

Chapter 40

"A Witch!?" That time it was Ella who was saying it, not me. "What do you mean, a Witch?"

"Yes sweetie, a Witch," Rayna said, the mirth in her voice palpable, "an honest-to-the-devil Witch."

When Rayna had revealed the same thing to me, I'd had a million follow-up questions I'd wanted to ask right away: was Sophia like Harry Potter, and could she ride a broomstick? Could she cast magic spells using a magic wand, or was she like one of those old-school-story witches - the ones that lived out in a cabin in the middle of the forest, brewing potions in a huge black cauldron, and making poison apples? At the very least, Sophia was way cuter than that last type.

I'd been about to ask Rayna all of those questions, but she'd said we had to wait for Ella since she didn't want to explain the same thing twice. We'd sent her a text to meet up on the fifth floor of the Morrison campus library. It hadn't taken long for her to meet us there.

"Okay." Ella drew the word out. Just like me, she was not satisfied with Rayna's teasing. My succubus was reveling in the revelation and refusing to actually explain anything. "So what does that mean exactly? Is she like Hermione Granger, or like the Wicked Witch of the West?"

"As I said, she is a Witch, which means she can use magic - or, to be more precise, she can control mana, just like us." Rayna looked at me.

"Okay, so she's just like you guys. Does that mean she is some kind of demon or half of one?"

"Not quite," Rayna replied. "The first person in a bloodline to become a Witch does so when a demon grants them a piece of their power - their mana - to use at their discretion. Once the mortal has it, they can learn how to manipulate it to perform the kinds of spells and leverage the types of skills that a demon itself can. Of course, they'll never be as powerful as the demon that granted them their powers, but they'll still be far more powerful than a mere mortal."

"Okay," I interjected, "but why would a demon grant anybody their mana? Aren't demons kinda stingy when it comes to shelling out their mana?"

"Yes, that's true, but there are some benefits to making Witches. Witches are bound to the demon that made them; there's usually an explicit contract."

"A contract?" I asked.

"Yes, or what some might call a Demon Pact. Tell me, have you heard the saying that a demon never lies?"

"Ya, I might have heard something about that."

"Well, that just isn't true. We lie, just like any other person in the world. We lie just for the pure fun of it, even. Demon Pacts, however, are binding down to the letter. We demons can perform tasks for mortals for a set price - you know, make them rich, more popular, even..." she peered down at my crotch. "... make them feel less inadequate. So long as the task is within our power, the pact is sealed."

"And what kind of payment are we talking about? Is it... you know, a soul?"

Rayna snickered at my response as if I were a naive child who'd learned nothing but fairy tales. That didn't feel very fair, but I wanted the explanation more than I wanted to punish her for being snooty.

"Nooo, well... if the demon truly wants that, then yes, he or she can demand your soul, but they don't have to. In fact, we can ask for anything we want. We can ask for a soul, or we can ask for money, land, or even a simple meal. As long as the signee has it or will have it within their possession, then we can ask for anything we want.

"For example, there was this one time I made a pact with a lovely young village maiden who just so happened to fall in love with a young local lord. She asked me to make her his wife, and in exchange, she would send me some of the young lord's guard. So I seduced the lord, had a wicked threesome with him and the village maiden, did a few things while he slept, and, bing bam boom, they were married within a fortnight. I must say, I was quite proud of myself at how quickly I worked, but the men she sent afterward were subpar lovers at best. Still, that was the deal. That's why you have to be careful when making a pact. The way you word it can make all the difference in the world."

Hearing about Rayna's seduction of the young lord was very interesting, but just hearing about other men she'd already slept with sent a pang of jealousy through me. I knew that it all had happened in the very distant past, but still, the demon inside of me did not like the fact that Rayna had had someone else besides me inside of her. Luckily I managed to keep that part of me at bay. I wanted to learn more about Sophia, but then something else popped up in my head.

"Hey, if you can make this 'Demon Pact,' then does that mean so can I?"

"I don't see why not. You have the same abilities and skills that most demons have. Why do you ask?" She had a wry smile on her face. "Are you planning to bind more people to you? Maybe make them a deal where you can make a woman cum as often as she wants? Seems like a bad deal for you, Master, when you could just enslave them instead."

"Enough about that!" Ella exclaimed. "We've gotten off topic, here. What about Sophia?"

"Well you see," Rayna said, "when demons create Witches, it is normally done by a Demon Pact. They come to an arrangement, bind the mortal to them, and then transplant a part of their mana into the mortal's body. From there, the mortal is generally on their own to learn, though occasionally a demon does play favorites and offer some tutoring. Of course, the mortal does need mana in order to cast spells or use skills, so obviously they need to find a way to replenish it eventually."

"Replenish it? You mean..."

"Yes, taking mana from other mortals. Not only that, but they must do it in the same way their demon master does it. Meaning..."

"Meaning...?" I continued, trying to encourage her to move things along.

"Meaning if a wrath demon creates a Wrath Witch, then that Witch must gather their mana through violence. If an avarice demon creates an Avarice Witch - a Greed Witch, as they say, these days - then that Witch must gather mana by fueling human greed. And if a succubus creates a Witch, then that means..."

"They must gather their mana through sex," I said, finishing for her.

"Gold star for my favorite student. Remind me to reward you later tonight." Rayna smirked, then did that thing with her eyebrows: moving them up and down in a very suggestive manner. A small thrill raced through my body as I wondered what reward, specifically, Rayna might have in store for me. My imagination didn't get a chance to run away with me, though, as Rayna decided to continue with her explanation.

"Since I know you felt Sophia absorb your mana when she guzzled your cum like a true champ, I'm sure you know now that she, or probably one of her ancestors, made a Demon Pact with a succubus. By my reckoning, it was a very powerful one."

"Really? Based on what?"

"Well, first consider the fact that she has demon mana running through her, but doesn't seem to know the first thing about it. I'm sure if she did know about demons, she would have sussed us out in a heartbeat. That means her innate powers were probably inherited. That, in turn, means the original Pact must have been made with a very powerful demon. Weaker demons simply cannot spawn entire bloodlines of Witches. The original Witch gets the power, and that's that."

"Okay, but why didn't Sophia feel or know anything?"

"Probably because it lay dormant for so long, and had become lost in time. During the Witch hunts in the 17th century, many Witches went into hiding for fear of the church. Many were killed, but some managed to get away. For that to happen, they needed to hide their powers from the world. I'm sure Sophia's ancestors kept their power a secret, even from their family members, and allowed it to go dormant. Then one day, along comes a Prince-of-Hell Charming and feeds one of their descendants some of the richest, most potent, mana-infused cum I have ever had the pleasure of guzzling down myself." She smiled at me, then began to lean in and grind up against my body like a cat in heat.

"Hmmm, Master, you surely are lucky to find a rare thing like a Witch. Plus, she is a descendant. That means that she is not bound by any contract. She is yours for the taking, and take her you must."

Hearing Rayna talk about taking another woman while she ground her body against me was doing wonders for my libido. My cock strained against my pants, desperately trying to get out. It was not lost on me - or Ella, for that matter. She was stealing glances at the noticeable bulge in my pants, and was doing that cute thing all girls do with their lips: playfully nibbling at them. It was clear to me that she was having a war between her two selves: her rational mind and her horny one. I knew how that felt all too well, but luckily for her, the rational one was winning out because she wanted to keep the conversation going.

"Okay, but what makes you think Sophia would join us? I've met with her, and she doesn't seem like the type to get into what we have. She seems more inclined to just do her research, and maybe get laid every once in a while."

"You would think, but you didn't see her today. She was ready for Master. She wanted another round with him. I'm sure she was working day in and day out trying to find something on that sword just so that she had an excuse to see Master and get another ride on his magical cock."

Her reasoning was sound. I'd seen Sophia's office - or at least the workspace that was a sorry excuse for one - and I'd been able to tell immediately that someone - probably her - hadn't left that place in days. It had been obvious that she'd worked long hours to solve the mystery of the sword. At first, I'd thought it was because she'd found the sword itself fascinating, but Rayna's theory fit the evidence quite well, too.She'd been very enthusiastic, setting aside the issue with the condoms. Then again, she had bought a giant case of them in the first place.

I saw no downside to adding Sophia to my ever-growing harem, but as I thought about that, I also felt a little guilty about thinking of adding another girl. Ella was standing right in front of me, watching a succubus grind her entire, scantily clad body against mine. I knew that I felt like a broken record for asking, but still felt I had to.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Well..." Ella tapped her foot as if she was deep in thought.

I was worried she would be upset, but I suppose I should have learned by then that that wasn't going to be the case. As much trouble as I was having learning to be a real Master to slaves, I was having even more trouble accepting that Ella, of all people, was adapting so quickly to our new way of life. "Well, I see no downside. She seems fun if you look past that terrible attitude of hers, and she's at least more pleasant than your sister."

I couldn't contradict her about Liz. Liz had become my slave, but her slave-personality, for lack of a better term, was still very confrontational and bitchy. She definitely hadn't accepted the fact that Ella, my fiance, was above her in the hierarchy. She was treating her like another rival for my cock and my cum.

"Plus," Ella continued, "if what Rayna's saying about her being a Witch is true, then it would be a big miss if we didn't recruit her. It also seems like she's really good at her job. Between her and Rayna, we might end up learning a ton of useful stuff."

"And you know that I vastly prefer life experience to book learning these days, Master," Rayna added impishly. "I'll still be your little schoolgirl anytime you want, but you do have me being more of a tutor and professor to your growing harem. Sophia could be my little research assistant. I promise I won't keep her between my legs so often that she can't do real work for you."

"So are you okay with this?" I asked El one more time. I hardly needed to ask Rayna.

"Of course I am. As I said, I'm okay with you having more women. Just..." she started to act all bashful. "Just make sure that you tell us about them before you add them to our little group. I would like to have a say in it."

"Naturally." I smiled at her.

Usually, Ella was a self-assured, headstrong person. She'd been like that ever since we'd met back in high school. It was one of the reasons why I'd fallen in love with her. But watching her act all cute and bashful made me love her even more.

For a long, slow moment, we just stared at each other, the tension between us palpable. We thought it would last forever, but my succubus had other ideas.

"Well since we are all in agreement, let's celebrate the pending recruitment of our future sister slave."

Then Rayna, with her ever-nimble fingers, began to tug at my jeans. Being the expert that she was, she effortlessly pulled my cock out of my pants.

"WHAT... what are you doing?" I quickly quieted my voice to a whisper from a shout, given that we were in a library, and in public.

"Celebrating, my Master," she purred as she slowly stroked my cock.

"But... we're in public. Somebody could see us."

"You didn't feel that way back in the hallway towards Sophia's office."

She was right. I'd been within a hair's breadth away from bending Rayna over and sticking my cock deep inside her wet sheath, onlookers be damned. But after dumping a few loads, and achieving what some guys call 'post-nut clarity,' I'd known better, and still did.

"That was then. Plus, we are in a library."

"All that means is that we need to be extra quiet. Right, Ella?"

I'd been so distracted by Rayna that I hadn't even noticed Ella coming in closer, or the fact that she'd gotten on her knees.

"Right," was all she said before she leaned forward and wrapped her supple lips around my cock.

"Ella...hmmm." I started to pant while keeping my voice down. "What are... what are you doing?"

My knees started to buckle as her mouth started to do wonders for me.

"She's pleasing you, Master," Rayna whispered into my ear. "She wanted to do it this morning - you know, give her lovely future husband a proper wake-up call: with her mouth."

She ended that sentence by running her tongue in a feather-like manner up and down the side of my ear. A surge of electricity seemed to vibrate all around me. My whole body began to shudder, and goosebumps began to form everywhere.

"Have you noticed it, Master? Have you noticed your future little wifey-slave's skills have improved?"

She was right. I remembered the first time Ella had given me a blowjob while in the back of her car. It had been adequate, but I'd already had S-tier cocksuckers in my harem to whom she simply couldn't compare. At that moment, though, her skills with her tongue were leagues beyond her first-ever attempt at giving head.

Her dramatic leaps and bounds were well beyond natural. One might have even said that they were supernatural.

"What did you do?" I asked my succubus as I tried my best not to moan out loud. We might have been alone on the fifth floor of the library, but I knew that could change at any moment.

"Oh, Master... Did you think that you were the only one that was receiving my special tutelage at night?"

"You've been teaching Ella?"

"Oh yes. Like I said: I take pride in making sure all of your slaves are exquisite lovers for you, my Master. Plus-" She began to walk her fingers up my body. "-she's very diligent in her studies, even more so than you."

"Really?"

"Oh yes! She meant what she said. She wants to be the best three-hole fuck slave in your whole harem. Since she's going to be your wife, she has to be the best - the best at giving you head, the best while in bed, and even the best when taking it up the ass."

"Fuck" I grunted out as I remembered how sweet it had been taking Ella's ass for the first time, and every time since then. Even when Ella had her lips wrapped around the crown of my head, I could still remember how her rear passage had felt when she'd writhed as she'd come so hard that I'd been sure she'd been seeing stars - just like I was about to at that moment.

My balls started to churn as I started to reminisce about our time together in bed, and to wonder what kind of lessons Rayna was giving her inside her dreamscape. Knowing my succubus, they were hot, steamy, and downright nasty. I was on the verge of flooding Ella's mouth, and then my phone started to buzz in my pants.

"Fuck," I groaned, but that time in frustration and annoyance. Those feelings became more compounded when Ella stopped to see what was going on. She was a firm believer in always checking one's phone, as you never knew who or what might be on the other line. I believed it stemmed from when her mother had caught her father cheating and had immediately filed for divorce. Moria, Ella's mom, had been trying to get in contact with Ella, but Ella had thought nothing of it and had decided to hang out with her friends all day. By the time Ella had gotten back to her home, her father had been gone, and her mother had been in tears. That had left Ella a little traumatized, so from then on out, no matter where she was, or what she was doing, if her phone rang, you knew for damn sure that she was going to stop whatever she was doing to pick it up - even if it meant stopping giving her fiance a blowjob when he was very near the finish line. It was my phone that was ringing, not hers, but to her, the same logic is applied. She reached into my pants, pulled up my phone, and looked at the caller I.D. Then she showed it to me.

"It's your mom," she said. "You'd better answer." It apparently wasn't up for debate. I wanted to refuse and demand that she finish what she'd started, but I knew Ella, and how she got when she was being stern. It was better to just go along with her.

"Hello," I answered with a little more anger in my voice than I'd intended. I did not like getting blue-balled, and the demon in me liked it even less.

"H-honey? Is everything okay?" she asked, worry filling her voice.

"Ya..." I calmed myself down. "Just caught me at a bad time."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll call another time."

"No, it's fine. What is it? Why did you call me?"

"No honey. It's okay. I shouldn't have called. I'll let you be."

"Cyn," I called out, using my mother's pet name, instead of calling her 'Mom.' I was letting her know that I was talking to her as her Master, instead of as her son. From the way she'd sounded just then, she was distressed about something.

"Why did you call me?"

"Baby I... I... I have a problem?"

"A problem?" I said back, but that time loud enough for both Rayna and Ella to hear. Then I proceeded to move my phone down and hit the speaker button. I figured if there was a problem, then everyone - or at least my two head slaves - should know about it.

"Yes. You see... I... someone is coming by my office. A male someone?"

"A male?" I sounded uneasy. "And what's with this male someone?"

"He's... he's one of my... former lovers."

As soon as she said that, a raging fire of jealousy flared up inside of me. I was about to lash out, but then my more rational side kicked in, and I remembered that whatever had happened, had happened before I'd made her into my slave. My mother had formerly been the town slut.

"What does he want? Are you fooling around with him?"

"NO SWEETIE! She yelled on the other side. There was no hint of hesitation.

"I was just teasing you." I sounded all playful, but on the inside, I was smiling like an idiot. I was happy that the command to swear off all other men was still active and running strongly inside of her. Still, I did feel kinda bad for ever doubting her, so I put all my jealousy aside and got back to the problem at hand.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers