All Comments on 'Succubus Mom'

by vaneliki

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

The demon eyes were creepy but the sex was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

Bad grammar, run-on sentences, and a storyline that didn't really make sense, and was only there to hang the ridiculous sex-scenes on; all in all a resounding 1* because it's not possible to give zero stars

vanelikivanelikiover 5 years agoAuthor
Thankyou!

Thankyou so much for all the feedback given for my first story on literotica!!! This has meant so much!!! I hope to recieve more in my next and hopefully better story!!!

Only the best,

Vaneliki

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad start

Pretty decent story & it looks like it is your first one.

It was hot enough & left enough things open, that I am actually rather invested & will eagerly read the next installment. I would kinda like to know what is going on & some of the backstory. Lots of potential questions. (Was she always like this? Is this 'emerging demon-ness' a resent thing? Was that her first time with her son? Etc.)

beastboy42beastboy42about 5 years ago
We All Start Somewhere

As someone who has been around the LE for quite a long, I can say the comments can be a cruel and Toxic thing, never pay attention to trolls.

For a first story I will say you did a damned good job! Succubus stories in general are always popular. And mixing a Succubus with some incest, well, A whole new level of depraved sexual naughtiness. Corruption of the innocent is always another favorite, and it certainly looks like you will be good at writing it.

Sure there are some spelling and grammar mistakes here and there. But over all you did great job of making a wonderfully naughty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

I have a thing for succubus momcest. There's not much out there for it, so I'm always glad to find something. Would definitely like to see you write more stories with this theme. I'd prefer if it were just the mother and son, though. Have her be a single mom.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
So Hot

I want more succubus mom's too.

ChroniganChroniganalmost 4 years ago
more

please expand on this story and this world. I would love some backstory to the relationship between mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. However, it desperately needs an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous