Succubus Next Door

Story Info
Seductress neighbor needs a willing virgin to transform.
9.3k words
4.72
8.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Present Day ~~~

"C'mon, man! I need this! Her text says..."

"I know what it says," I told my friend. "Tommy showed me his phone when he did this."

"So you fucking did it for Tommy but you won't do it for me?!"

"What? Fine!" I said, finally giving in.

"Thanks, man! I owe you, dude! Seriously!"

I went to my closet and got the fluorescent orange paracord down from the shelf. I didn't even bother to put it away in the garage anymore. I'd lost count of how many of my classmates had tied me up with it. I handed the bundle of thin rope to him.

I was wearing sports shorts and a T-shirt - nothing constrictive - that would work. I'd mistakenly worn jeans or denim shorts once or twice. That had quickly gotten uncomfortable.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

I thought back to that very first time -- Remi.

Remi had stayed the night for his 18th birthday. I had turned 18 two days after school started. I was the oldest in our class. We played video games until the wee hours of the morning - and then slept in. I must have slept hard that night. I had woken up when the door of my bedroom closed and the lock clicked.

I found myself tied to my chair - with my friend (Remi) and my neighbor (Lilith) staring at me.

Lilith had moved into the house next door over the summer.

She was gorgeous - ungodly hot. That first day of school, she was instantly lusted-after by every male in our class - and hated by every female.

I felt sorry for her, honestly. Who wanted to start a new school the last year before graduation?!

Lilith was undeniably fuckable. If I had not already promised myself that I was waiting for marriage, I would have joined the queue to ask her out.

The guys were pissed; they said she was playing cat and mouse with them. Personally, I thought they were just upset because she didn't immediately swoon when they flexed their muscles or their intellects. One thing was certain; she wouldn't fuck anybody who wasn't 18.

She talked to me now and then - both at school and when we happened to run into each other outside. I did my best to treat her like I treated the rest of the girls in our class.

I don't know how many times I started to head out the door and discovered that she was leaving the house to run or walk as well. When I saw her, I usually turned around and headed back inside.

Her jogging outfit always looked like it was painted on. Her body was tight in all of the right places; it was also firm and round in all the (other) right places. Trying to follow Lilith (as she walked or jogged) was a matter of taking your life into your own hands. Not only were YOU distracted by all of her parts moving JUST right - but so was every other male on the streets and the sidewalks. It was positively unsafe!

We were a month into the school year when Remi stayed the night and I had my first experience of watching my hot-ass neighbor use my friend as a stage-prop to provide me with a live porn-show.

~~~ Present Day ~~~

As Johnny lashed my wrists and ankles to my gaming chair, I noticed his phone lying on the bed next to me. I couldn't resist looking down at the text message on this screen.

"Tie Jimmy to his chair and text me. I'll let you fuck me on his bed while he watches. This only happens once. Make it count."

"You might as well go ahead and text her so she can head this way," I told him.

I wasn't sure why I bothered; it was like she somehow knew - every time. I didn't know what Lilith spent all of her time doing but I never saw her go do anything (other than walk or jog - always, seemingly, at the same time as me) and - when anybody texted her to have sex in my room - she showed up within seconds.

As Johnny tied the last knot, I heard the doorbell ring.

Johnny and I had been in school together every year since Kindergarten. I don't know how many PE classes we've had shared over that time. I have never seen that boy move so fast in my life. I swear he hurdled my bed. I heard him race down the hall and screech to a halt on the linoleum flooring inside of the front door.

Lilith led him into my room, by the hand, a couple minutes later. Johnny looked like he'd already jizzed himself. His eyes were glossy with lust. My prick started slowly growing - my mind was already racing ahead to what was coming.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

Lilith never touched me, ever. Like I said, we'd probably done this a dozen times now. She had never touched me at school, or anywhere else either - but I noticed it the most here (in my room) - largely because she physically maneuvered the chair (that I was tied to) to make sure I had a front-row seat for the disrobing, the foreplay, and the frenzied fornication.

From the very first time, my lust was something tangible. My only resistance against her was that I had promised myself to wait until marriage to fuck my first pussy. I masturbated. Who didn't? I would jerk off as soon as the two of them were gone. I would cum in buckets. Lilith knew how to drive me crazy.

I was never quite sure how she managed it. I talked to my friends, afterwards, and they swore that she stared into their eyes the entire time. I knew better. I was there - watching - over and over again.

She stared into my eyes as she removed every single article of clothing - first from her own body - and then from theirs. She stared into my eyes as she sucked them off, as she stroked and licked them back to hardness, as she sheathed their cocks in the rubber, and again as she fucked them until she'd gotten three orgasms - each one louder and wilder - before she would let them cum.

That was the other thing. Every single one of them - all of the friends and classmates who had tied me to my chair to fuck Lilith - swore that she fucked them raw.

Stevie had been the first to tell me that. I remember coming home from school that day and checking my trashcan. The used condom was there - right where Lilith had left it. I even invited him over and showed it to him. He argued with me. After that, I gave up.

~~~ Present Day ~~~

Just like always, Lilith stared into my eyes as she removed her clothing. She peeled off her crop-top to reveal a lacy, red bra underneath. I hadn't seen this outfit before. She looked even better than usual in the red.

I could see her beautiful C-cup breasts - impossibly firm and perky - but her areolas and nipples were hidden. I groaned. I already knew what they looked like. I had seen them so many times that the image of them was burned into my brain - but I longed to see them once again.

She worked her tight shorts off of her hips to reveal a matching pair of blood-red boy-shorts. Her mouth-watering ass cheeks peeked out of the bottom. God, how I wanted to gnaw on her ass!

Although I never saw Lilith lying in the sun, she always had the most amazing tan. I knew from experience that she had no tan-lines. Wherever it was that she sunbathed, she did it nude.

She stood before me in her sexy panty-set and her matching socks. She waited until my eyes had fully devoured her luscious form before she proceeded. Johnny didn't notice the delay, his eyes (and brain) remained lust-fogged.

I knew, from talking to the others, that he would remember this day as the most enjoyable of his life. He would forever insist that Lilith was the most amazingly beautiful woman in the world. He would fondly refer to their joining as the best pussy he'd ever fucked.

My temptress effortlessly reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She bit her lower lip as she eased the straps off of her shoulders and I finally got to see those captivating nipples. They always looked hard enough to cut through steel.

I found myself licking my lips. I looked up to see her smiling. It almost looked like she wanted me to bite them as much as I wanted to bite them. I wondered if it was just lust-fog, coloring my thoughts. I was sure that my eyes looked just like Johnny's.

Her fingertips worked at the waistband of her boy-shorts, teasing them down, slowly revealing her bare mons and her tight slit. She was always shaved bare. Always. No stubble. No razor-burn.

I knew, also, how flawlessly pink she was inside. I knew how impossibly pristine her inner lips, her clitoris, and her vaginal entrance looked. After fucking a dozen of our classmates, her vulva and pussy looked like they had never been touched. My breath caught in my throat as she stroked a fingertip down her slit while pulling her panties away.

I wanted to touch her, to taste her, to devour her, to mount her, to fuck her. I wanted it so badly. She was slowly tearing my resolve away. Each time we went through this - as she fucked another of my friends and classmates - she wore me down a little more. I knew I couldn't resist her much longer - no matter how much I had promised myself that I would wait for my true love.

She snaked a fingertip through her trench, once more, brought it to her mouth, and sucked it clean.

"I wish this was your cock," she told me, quietly, as she pulled the glistening digit from her lips and held it in front of her face.

I nearly came in my pants.

Still looking at me, she removed Johnny's clothes. She turned him sideways on the bed and got him onto his back - with him looking away from me. His cock was standing tall, anxious for what was coming. Johnny didn't know what that was - but I did.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

First she would give him the blowjob of his life. Next she would lick and suck his balls and taint as she slowly stroked his cock back to stiffness. She would stare into my eyes the whole time.

Then she would lay with her head on my pillow and look into my eyes as Johnny fucked himself silly using her body. She would whisper tempting, naughty things to me as my friend grunted, groaned, and cursed as Lilith used her pussy to wring a powerful orgasm from him.

He would pass out for a few moments, she would ask me if I was ready to fuck her, and then she would pick up her clothes and leave my room completely naked. Johnny would wake up, dress, untie me, thank me, and then leave. Later, he would call my phone - or catch me at school - and ask if it all really happened.

~~~ Present Day ~~~

Johnny's cock was a couple inches longer than any I'd seen so far. Lilith stood over him with her ass to me. This was new. Before, she had always faced me as she slid their penis down her throat - telling me with her eyes that it was my cock gliding between her lips - and invading her slender pharynx.

She bent forward - somehow remaining perfectly balanced on my mattress - and lined her mouth up with his phallus - taking the head between her lips. She pushed her face downwards, towards his balls, and I watched his prick distend the front of her throat as his length filled it. I looked up to see her amazingly pink pussy peaking at me from between her outer labia. Precum glistened within her gorgeous gash.

I heard Johnny moan as Lilith swallowed. From the way her jaw was moving, I could tell her slender tongue was sneaking around his cock to tease his balls at the same time her throat muscles continued to milk the spunk from his dick.

I watched her esophagus tremble as Johnny groaned and his penis belched rope after rope of his jizz up into Lilith's body - which she sucked straight towards her stomach. I knew there was no way he had cum that much but her belly briefly ballooned - as if her abdomen had been overloaded with spunk. The sight of her rounded tummy made me think of some kind of fertility totem. My cock ached with need. Johnny sighed, contentedly.

Lilith pulled her face off of him, stood, and moved between his knees. She looked into my eyes, took his cock in her mouth, and sucked the head. Her cheeks sunk in from the suction and Johnny moaned. She wrapped her hand around it and gently stroked it as her mouth and tongue moved to Johnny's balls. He groaned as her ministrations began to reawaken his desire.

Her tongue snaked along his taint and teased the crack of his ass. His cock got harder. It was easier, now, for her to stroke him - which she continued to do - at a steady pace. Her fingers and palm teased and tempted his cock head each time it was within their reach. Johnny moaned. Lilith unrelentingly stroked his dick and fondled his cock-head until he was growling. He was ready to breed her.

She got Johnny to his knees, lay down in the middle of my bed, and opened her legs - inviting our lust-addled classmate to fill her - to skewer her. He was oblivious to the fact that she had sheathed his cock in a prophylactic as she maneuvered him into place.

He sucked one of her nipples as he lined himself up. He nibbled her ear as he entered her holy place, promising her that he would give her a baby.

"You can try," she told him, looking at me, staring into my eyes, "but Jimmy will be the father of my children - else I will die childless."

It was the first time I had ever seen Lilith look sad. It was brief - little more than an instant. Her eyes quickly refilled with lust. But I knew I had seen it.

That perverse transparency evaporated the last of my resolve to keep myself from her.

I had seen her lusty looks bestowed on so many. I had watched her beguile and bewitch peers and adults, alike. The honesty of her expression in that moment was something that I was sure I was the first (and only) one to have witnessed.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

I stared into her eyes as Johnny continued to thrust into her - groaning and moaning. It was like watching a horny mutt humping a bitch in heat.

She was silent for far longer than I had ever heard her be before.

"I am waiting to have children until you are willing to be the father," she told me.

"And if I refuse?"

"I will wait."

"That's why you only fuck them with protection?" I asked.

Her eyes shifted - for just a moment - to the young man who was obviously getting close to nutting inside of her. Then, she looked back at me.

"That's part of it."

"Part of it?"

"I want you to be my first," she said.

A bark of laughter exploded from my lungs. "Your first?" I asked.

"The first skin to touch me, inside," she clarified.

I thought of the many times I had jerked off. This school year, most of those times had been to images of Lilith's body. In a way, it made sense, oddly. My cock had never touched the insides of a woman; her pussy had never been touched - skin to skin - with the sexual organ of a man. I nodded.

"Kiss him," I told her.

I was trying to remember if I'd ever seen her kiss one of her lovers on the lips. She'd sucked their cocks and their balls. Her lips had teased their pricks, their taints, and their nipples - but had she kissed them?

"Is that an order?" she asked.

Suddenly, I decided that I didn't want her doing this with anybody else.

"No," I said. "Save those lips for me."

"Gladly," she purred. A smile curled the edges of her mouth.

My cock lurched in my shorts. Her eyes noticed. She licked her lips until they glistened and then worried her lower lip with her teeth.

She reached down and shoved a finger into Johnny's ass. He screamed as his balls erupted and he buried himself inside of her to deliver his seed to the comforting care of the condom he unknowingly wore.

Lilith took his head in her hands, kissed his forehead, and laid his cheek against her breastbone, snuggling his spent form to her own. She looked into my eyes the whole time.

Johnny was panting. His eyes were closed. Lilith eased him to his side, sucked his penis clean, and rolled him back onto my bedcovers.

Having finished the show, she told me, "I am yours whenever you are ready, Jimmy." She was looking into my eyes - just like she always did.

She started gathering her clothes - just like she always did.

I realized she was about to walk out of the door with her clothes in her hands - just like she always did.

"Put your clothes back on," I told her.

She looked at me for a moment and then laid the items on the foot of the bed. She began dressing. She continued to look into my eyes as she reversed the strip-tease she had given me earlier. There was no lust in her eyes; no temptation. She was simply obeying what I had told her to do. She was not unhappy or exceptionally pleased - she was just being obedient.

Once she was dressed, I said, "Untie me."

She stepped over to follow my directive.

Her musky scent filled my nose.

"Kiss me," I whispered.

Her eyes shot to mine. "Is that an order?" she asked, once again.

"Yes," I said.

She pressed her lips to mine. They were soft - creamy - like butter. She hadn't done anything more than give me a light kiss but it had been so comforting. It wasn't exactly what I had been expecting.

She was watching me analyze the kiss.

"Kiss me like you want me to give you a baby," I told her, "and, yes, that's an order."

I'm not sure how she did it the way she did - tied to the chair like I was - but it was like an orgasm and a kiss all in one. I was out of breath by the time she released me.

Her sultry smile was back again. She was a predator and I was her prey. Bound to the chair as I was, I felt a brief spike of terror run through my body. She stood, waiting.

"Untie me," I directed her once more.

When the last knot was gone and the ropes fell away, I stood to my feet.

She stood, still waiting.

I cupped her jaw in my palms and held her face in my hands.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her softly.

"Please," she begged, just as quietly.

I tried to give her the kiss she had just given me. She overwhelmed me once again. I pulled away to find her arms around my neck.

"Can we use your bed?" I asked.

"Please," she whispered, once more.

I took her by the hand, led her around the bed (where Johnny still lay, naked and unconscious), to the door. She dropped the condom in the trash and stepped into the hall. I joined her and eased the door shut.

As we headed out my front door and across the lawn, I looked at her house.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

How many times had I looked at that house, imagining her - inside - naked? I always imagined her stretched out on her bed, looking at me. I was always standing at the foot of her bed - my eyes devouring her body.

It was easy to picture what she looked like nude. I had seen all of her so many times; I had a better idea of what she looked like than I did my own body.

I had never met Lilith's parents. Honestly, I wasn't sure I'd ever even seen them.

~~~ Present Day ~~~

"Are your parents here?" I asked her.

"No," she replied.

Her eyes told me there was more to that story but... I had finally decided to give in to her never-ending seduction. It would be better if I didn't have to supply excuses to any adults at the moment. I let it go.

My brain took a nap and - the next thing I knew - I was standing at the foot of her bed. She was naked. I couldn't see her tender pink goodies because her legs were flat on the bed and her knees weren't far enough apart.

My eyes climbed her perfect body from her toes to her eyes. Along the way, I refreshed the mental picture I had of every piece and part of her - her feet, ankles, calves, knees, thighs, slit, clitoral hood, mons, hips, waist, navel, tummy, ribs, breasts, areolas, nipples, chest, collarbone, neck, jaw, chin, lips, mouth, nose, cheeks, ears, eyes, eyebrows, forehead, bangs, and hair.

I found myself sighing. There was not a damned thing wrong with her. She was my picture of absolute perfection.

I saw her mouth move and looked to see her worrying her lower lip.

"What?" I asked her.

"Am I... okay?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me? I've been jerking off to this picture of you for months - although - in my dreams - I can see your tasty pink bits.

Her knees moved apart slowly until I could just see her treasures, hiding within.

"God! You're so beautiful," I moaned.