Succubus Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday, she walked into the school office and changed her address to mine.

In Statistics, we had a pop-quiz. Lilith gave me a kiss as we sat down. I looked at the quiz sheet and it was like the answers materialized on the paper. I knew they were right. The magical image even showed the steps on how to get the answer. I raced through the quiz and turned my paper over.

Lilith was sitting in front of me. She was done too. I felt her tail slide up my pant-leg and leaned back as she started tail-fucking me again.

When the bell finally rang, she pulled me - by the hand - to the nearest bathroom, shoved me into a stall, whipped down my pants, and dropped to her knees to swallow my cock. I held her horns in my fists and fucked her face. She didn't use her tail but it still felt amazing in her throat and I was cumming in seconds. She purred as she swallowed again and again, milking all of the cum from my body.

We headed to the lunchroom. The cooks asked her if she needed a tray but she curled around my arm and giggled that she'd already eaten. They smiled sweetly and looked to the next person.

None of my friends - even the ones who Lilith had fucked on my bed - acted like they recognized her anymore. The other girls in our class treated her like she barely existed. There was no negative reaction - or positive one - she was just THERE. It was like everybody expected us to be together because it was just like some unquestionable fact of life. When I asked Lilith about it, she shrugged and said it was part of her persuasive magic.

~~~

Seniors weren't required to take finals. Our cumulative GPAs had all - pretty much - already been calculated. It wouldn't have mattered. I knew all of the answers. Whatever magic Lilith used, it was incredible. It wasn't like I was COPYING the answers; I KNEW them. I knew HOW and WHY that was the answer. It was fucking amazing.

Students often got yelled at for PDA. Lilith didn't exactly hang herself on my body all day - but she snuck kisses often - with no objection from me. Nobody said anything - students, staff, or the administrators - it was like they didn't even see it. They also didn't see her tail or her horns.

She told me she could hide them if she needed to - but it didn't seem to matter. Nobody reacted when her tail slid into my pants and she tail-jerked me during Statistics, each day, so that I was primed to deliver her "lunch" in the boy's room - before we headed off to the cafeteria.

Neither my mother nor my sister seemed to notice it either. Lilith and I didn't exactly fuck in front of them - on the living room couch - but they didn't react to her tail sneaking up the leg of my shorts, the points of her horns peeking out of her hair, or our frequent lip-locks, cuddles, or caresses.

~~~

Personally, I had never been more contented in my life. I even tested the theory to be sure. I made Lilith promise not to tease me or touch me, sexually, for a whole day.

We still held hands - and we shared a couple quick pecks - but no making out, no foreplay, and no sex. I was just as happy to be around her that day - just sitting together - reading or whatever - as when we were fucking. I mean, there's definitely a lot more of her in, on, and around me when we're doing the whole Olivia Newton-John "Physical" thing - but I'm super happy being with her when we're not fucking too.

~~~

Lilith had me enroll in college before we graduated from high school. Actually, we both enrolled. We were in all of the same classes together. Lilith told me to major in nuclear engineering. She said we would also end up with minors in mechanical and electrical engineering. She promised me we'd work together, travel the world, and get paid to do it.

That summer, we each took 12 credit hours. We took 24 hours in the fall - and another 24 in the spring. By the end of the first year, we had completed enough course-work to be considered upperclassmen.

Obviously, it would be impossible to attend that many hours of classroom instruction; all of our classes were remote. We did our homework in the morning and had the afternoons and evenings free to do whatever we wanted. The only time we went to campus was to attend labs.

The Dean of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences got worried that we were cheating somehow. He called us in and gave us a test that he, personally, proctored. We aced it - and finished it in less than a quarter of the time he had allowed. Once he had graded it, he declared the two of us 'savants' and left us alone after that.

~~~

Lilith and I graduated a year later. We interviewed as a team and were hired to do inspections of nuclear facilities across the world - mostly electricity-generation plants - but pretty much anything.

It was easy work and we spent most of our time touring the world - and fucking ourselves silly in every hotel room. Normally, we stayed in the nicest places. Once in a while, Lilith would get a crazy look in her eye and she'd drag me off someplace where I feared for my life. We'd rent a room for an hour and fuck like animals.

We were never mugged, pickpocketed, or threatened - but I was still scared shitless. My sex-demon wife walked around like she owned the place, though. Maybe she did. Every scary person on every street - and hiding around every corner - all acted like they knew her - or at least knew who she was.

We ate and drank some crazy shit - every place we went - but every bit of it was amazing. Every new flavor she introduced me to was incredible.

I don't know how old demons have to be to drink but I wasn't legal in the States. I have no clue what the laws are anywhere else. It didn't matter. I didn't need alcohol. I was drunk on love.

More than once, Lilith promised me that - if I had a heart-attack while we were making love - she would resuscitate me. After spending the year with her as my betrothed - and then making her my wife - I had begun to believe her.

~~~

For all intents and purposes, Lilith and I still lived with my mom. We were almost never there. Our contracts for work - invariably - lasted for a full week - and Lilith always made sure to get them to pay for the room for Friday night and Saturday night as well. (Sunday's were travel days.)

We didn't own a house, didn't pay rent, and never had to pay for our hotels - well - except when Lilith wanted to get dirty with me in some sleazy sex-hotel.

We had almost no expenses. All of our paychecks went into savings and retirement.

Every six months or so, though, some big-spender would proposition us - always both of us. Lilith would smile and thank them, assure them that we were patently loyal to one another, and they would get this look like their heart was broken.

She would pat them on the arm, whisper that she had a twin sister who was a total slut, and get them to agree to pay an insane amount of money to meet and fuck her.

The guy would get the money - in whatever form he chose - cash, bitcoin, gems, or gold bars - and hand it over to my wife.

We would find a trashy hotel, rent two rooms, and a woman who looked exactly like Lilith would walk around the corner of the building, greet the man, and follow him into the room.

Lilith and I would take the other. We would engage in what - for me - was a normal round of sex with my adorably hot wife.

We would get dressed, go outside, and Lilith would tap on the door. Her twin would open it, and we would see the man passed out on the bed with a huge smile on his face. My wife's sibling was always already clothed. She would walk out, head around the corner, and disappear from sight.

It didn't matter what part of the world we were in at the time, that's always how it happened. We would go to the bank, deposit the money in our retirement account, and move on to our next assignment. The longest part of those events was always standing around, outside of the hotel, waiting for the bastard to regain consciousness.

I asked Lilith what her sister's name was, and she said 'Leah'. I never saw her use the phone to call Leah but, somehow, she always showed up when she was needed. I asked Lilith, once, if we needed to split the money with her sister and she just laughed and said 'no'.

~~~

The weirdest thing my hot little sex-demon does is to occasionally drag me off to some remote area with heavy geothermal or hydrothermal activity - lava flows, steaming rivers, boiling mud, geysers, or the like. I have yet to actually witness her bathing in a bubbly pool of fiery magma but she disappears for an hour or so and comes back looking like she's about half-lit.

The funny thing is that I've seen Lilith get into a drinking contest with any number of enormous brutish men and drink them all under the table - showing not the slightest buzz from the alcohol - even after downing drink after drink for hours.

When she returns from her private little recharge-sessions, I'm almost guaranteed to be fucked until I'm unconscious. It's in those times that I wonder whether or not having children with this woman would truly be a good idea.

Lilith assures me that our kids would be human - if I wanted. I've never been brave enough to ask her what the other options are.

For now, I'm just taking things one day at a time - hanging on for dear life with my hot-ass sex-demon wife!

~~~

The end.

Thanks for reading!