Succubus of Bahrain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"COOP! GODDAMN IT! FUCK!" I hit the floor crying and screaming as the creature crushed Coop's skull in its mouth. I could hear the crunching as she chewed, her bloody fangs dripping and a wicked grin on her face. I could hear the scrape of her teeth against bone. She savoured the taste and sensation of bone, flesh and blood. While she crunched and chewed, blood was spilling from the corners of her mouth onto the floor. When she swallowed, her head melted back to the shape of a human woman, her hair shimmering in the flickers of light from the fireworks outside. She breathed in, a satisfied whimper escaping her blood-soaked lips as she daintily dabbed the corners of them with her refined fingers.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The creature moved towards me, and screaming I bolted for the stairwell door. The last thing I heard was a loud whooshing sound, and a thud, and I was out.

I was half-awakened by the whooshing of air against my face and the strands of light made by the streetlights of the city. I was again in the sky, being carried off to who knows where by the creature's powerful talons. But before I could think any more, I was back out.

The next thing I knew, I awoke on a sandy plain. I was definitely still in a city, but I didn't recognize it. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings. I was laying on a stone slab outside and surrounded by the ruins of some kind of ancient building. I looked down over myself. My cuts had been bandaged, and an ointment covered most of my naked body. Oh shit! I'm naked! Why am I naked? My skin began to tingle and I felt the rise of goosebumps. Somebody....Some thing was standing over me.

"Wh.....Where the hell am I?" Slowly the creature made her way around me, carrying a bronze bowl filled with a viscous liquid. She knelt before me, dipped her hand into the bowl, and rubbed the oil on my thigh. I don't know why, but I was expecting her skin to be cold and rough; but it wasn't. Her touch felt like silk against my thigh, and it was warm--almost hot to the touch. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan as the sensation of lightning and warmth rolled up my thigh in waves as she caressed my skin with her hands. I felt a tingle running further and further up to my.... Then as quickly as it started, it stopped. I opened my eyes and jumped. Her face was close enough to mine that I could feel her hot breath on my skin. Those dark eyes peered into my innermost being as she sat there, motionless. Heart pulsing and throat clenched, I simply looked down in submission as if she were a bear. I don't know what good I thought it would do. Dammit Kendra, she's not a fucking bear! But it was all I had to try and get out of this alive. Submit. Show no sign of resistance. I heard a muffled snicker come from her throat, and then she returned to what she was doing.

"Ancient ruins..." I whispered, trying to ignore the sensations that were enticing my thigh and into my sex. I gulped, desperate to deny the betrayal of my body to this monster's touch. I could still taste the salt in the air. We haven't left Bahrain. "Barbar. This is Barbar." The creature's head jerked to face me as if surprised by my words.

"In a time long ago forgotten, this was a holy place. Men gathered here to worship their god - the god of the water they drank." She speaks English? The sound of her voice was different now. It seemed more human, almost breathy and soft, with a hissing undertone as if light steam was softly hissing in the background of her voice. As she spoke, she continued to caress my leg with the oil, sending more and more waves of fire, lightning, and pleasure up my body.

"You.....You murdered my friends." A snort escaped her mouth.

"'Ahmaq 'an nakun 'asdiqa' mae alshayatin."

"I'm sorry. I don't speak Arabic very well." The creature glanced at me, clearly annoyed; and then returned to her work. By now, my insides were screaming for more of her tantalizing touch. Her strokes started to become slower, gentler. Her eyes flicked up to meet mine in a seductive glint that had my core throbbing. This thing just murdered two people in front of me. She's a monster. I should be running away, screaming! Not practically opening my knees to her! What the fuck is happening to me?!

"Not a monster." Distracted from my own thoughts, I glared down at her. Can she sense my thoughts? She continued to stroke my leg, slowly moving upward to my thigh again. The waves intensified in my body, shooting up my thigh and through my entire torso to my head. I was lost in a euphoria, knowing only that I didn't want her to stop.

"Ffffuuuuck" I moaned loudly this time. The sound of my own voice snapped my head back in to its senses. I shouldn't be enjoying this. Why am I feeling this? This can't be happening! But fuck......try as I might to suppress it, the more she touched me, my body wanted only more. Higher. Touch me. Please, for gods' sake, don't stop.

The creature lowered her face to my knee, and softly she inhaled my scent as her silky fingers ran further up my thigh. She first kissed it as I let out another moan, then continued to kiss up my thigh, her hand guiding her further up. As intense as the sensation was from the touch of her hand, it was a thousand times more when her tongue touched my thigh with her kisses. Small waves and lighting, fire and goosebumps shot up my body from the caress of her hand, then overwhelming crashes - a storm of pleasure and chaos came over me with each lick, nibble and tender kiss. She lifted her head and looked deep in my eyes as her fingers slipped between the folds of my labia. My head rocked back as the lighting turned softer, but fuller inside me. A soft and breathy whimper escaped my lips as she made her way to my clit. Gods, I need more.

She crawled up my body and spread my legs apart as she glared intently into my eyes. She had me spread over her altar, ready to submit to this goddess of love and death. And in this moment I would worship her to my last whimper. My legs began to quiver and shake from sheer anticipation and ecstasy. She bowed her head to my vulva, and I felt her tongue glide against my labia up to my clit. Her tongue felt warm and honeyed, like it was made of a balm that set my pussy on fire. It was as if she was made for my pleasure, and I was lost in her touch for a thousand years. She teased and flicked and tantalized my clit like she owned it and knew exactly what my body needed, and it wasn't long before I came hard enough that I thought my back would break itself in half and my fjingers would bore holes into her head from gripping it so fiercely.

She didn't stop, but slowed for a minute before her tongue slipped its way downward and pushed itself past my opening. It went so deep inside me and seemed to grow thick until it pushed on all sides of my inner walls that I thought I couldn't take any more inside me. It writhed and twisted and slipped in and out until I was out of my mind in pleasure. Then it slipped out, and she lapped up every bit of my wetness as if she was starved for my taste. Then her tongue started to penetrate me again, this time with even more energy than before. I thought lightning bolts would begin shooting out from my fingertips and toes as I writhed, helpless to her touch. Her velvet tongue twisted upward, pressing against the top wall of my pussy as her fingers again began to rhythmically stroke my clit. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. I'd swear my soul seemed to break free of my body. I could only gasp for air that would never come as I soaked her mouth, coming again all over her face.

Her tongue retreated, and she moved up my quivering body until her exquisite face met mine, and she gently, tenderly kissed me with her supple lips. Her tongue pushed against my lips, inviting me to meet her with mine. My lips parted against hers, and we met where our lips pressed like two long-parted lovers, longing to embrace each other. I savored the mingling of my taste and her wine-flavoured mouth as the lightning struck and pulsed in my head. I could kiss her forever and be set adrift in her embrace with no hope of return. And I'd be a better woman for it. But still, I wanted more.

I lifted my hips to turn her back onto the altar. Her eyelids and brows spoke only of desire for me as she watched me kiss my way to her breast. The tip of my tongue parted my lips as I kissed her body, and I savoured the taste of her velvety skin. I encircled her nipple with the tip of my tongue, gently and tenderly while my lips enveloped around her nipple. She made a soft, breathy cry when I finally flicked it lightly. My lips came together around her nipple and plucked it delicately as my mouth retreated from her smooth skin. She moaned and gave me a wicked grin, stroking my hair lovingly while her legs shifted with lust only for me. With a quick but gentle motion, she grabbed my hair forcefully and pulled my head back, fully exposing my mouth, and she kissed me deeply again before guiding my head to her sex.

She spread opened herself to me, offering herself just for me. Her vulva was luringly mesmerizing. Gods, I craved her. I looked at her longingly, and she nodded with sultry approval. At first, I moved slowly, my using my whole tongue to slowly part her labia until my lips could wrap around her clit. With the tip of my tongue, I lightly flicked her clit and she rewarded me with a soft moan of ecstasy. She tasted sweet and tangy, like a raspberry drizzled with honey. I've been with women before, but she was different. Her taste was magical. I needed more. My mind went wild, and I couldn't hold back anymore. Like a brutish animal, I lost my senses and ravaged her flesh like I starved for her. Her legs began to stir, her back arched and her hips gyrating for more friction against my mouth. She needed more of me.

My fingers crept their way up the length of her thigh until I could slip my finger inside her. The electricity felt like it sparked throughout my arm and through my whole body from inside her core. Fuck, I'M about to cum again! Another finger found its way into her entrance, then three. Before I knew it, her lips were nipping at my wrist as my lips again encircled her clit. I sucked and teased and tickled her in a steady, increasing rhythm as I tried to touch every inch inside her. She bucked and moaned and screamed, then grabbed my hair on the back of my head, pressing me down harder against her. My fingers pressed against the upper wall against the most delicious spot inside her and bore down on her with my mouth, gliding the entirety of my tongue against her fiery, wet flesh. Her pelvis began to quiver and her legs shook. Her head rocked forward and her whole body clenched. Both of her hands were wrapped around my head and her fist gripped my hair hard. My hand made one final caress of her inside before I released it from her pussy. I quickly bowed my head, submitting to her climax. Her curved hips suddenly jerked up and pressed against my face, and I felt the pressure of her soaking me in the heat of her summit. The pulsating lighting coursed through my entire body to my vulva, and I began to convulse and throb all over. Oh fuck, I'm coming! Suddenly, I felt her begin to stroke my face as my body surged and my pussy gushed all over the altar's surface.

I was left shaking, panting and moaning on the soaked altar while she gazed at me with burning desire. Smoke was emanating from her exquisite body, and as I looked I noticed I was emanating smoke as well. We had shared something special, something magical. She looked down at me affectionately, then took hold of my head and pulled me up to her. She kissed me passionately, our tongues entwining themselves like the lovers we now were. In that moment, I would have happily gotten lost in eternity if it meant keeping the past hour with her alive.

We laid there together; I didn't know how long. We held each other for the longest time, kissing each other deeply, stroking each other's skin, and sometimes teasing each other's most intimate parts. It was the most tender experience I've ever had.

I began to notice that I was parched. As if she knew, she got up and descended the stairs into the trench near us. I followed her and found a circular wall in the corner of the lower level of the temple. She motioned with her hand, and a doorway opened from the ground, with another stairwell underneath. I tried to follow her inside, but with she held her hand upwards to me, bidding me to stay, saying that it had yet been undisturbed by humans in millennia, and she wanted it to stay so as long as possible. She descended the stairs and disappeared into the dark crevice. After a few minutes, she returned holding a golden bowl. It was in the shape of a giant egg, and the rim was encrusted with shells, red stone, and lapis lazuli. It held a reddish liquid inside.

"For you" was all she said as she handed the golden vessel to me. I nodded gratefully and held it with both hands and took a small sip.

"Who are you?" I asked nervously, not knowing what to expect next from her.

"I've been called many names in many languages. But you may call me Layal."

"The things you can do.... are you a god?" I continued my inquiry. She laughed quietly to herself as her head gently bowed, as if she was looking deep into the layers of the earth below.

"Gods are not real. I am Jinn. But it is true that I have been worshipped as one from time to time and feared as a monster. But I am no monster, either." I must have looked astonished, and sheepishly pointed downward. "Not here." She said through a chuckle. "This place was made for Enki, who they believed gave them water to drink."

"Not a monster? You murdered two people in front of me!" She shuddered at my pointed words.

"I could have let the older one force you into his will. And the other one? I only tried to lure him to stop him from bringing more men with their barbaric guns. Men are so predictable and easy to control... But you, Little One, broke my lure. When he attacked me, I simply defended myself. You wouldn't have done the same?"

"They were my friend." I snapped at her. She looked up at me with a confused look on her face.

"An Assinu? I see. For centuries the Assinu have hidden themselves from the men who rule them and deny their existence. I regret killing such a beautiful creature. I am sorry. Please, forgive me. I didn't know." I was angry. I should have been angrier. But the I felt strange inside, like a strange euphoria was coming over me. Gods, I'm thirsty. I took the cup in my hands and gulped the drink down.

"Thank you for this. This vessel.... It's beautiful."

"It was a gift, a long time ago: from Ur. A copy of one from an even longer time before, made for a queen. The Woman...." She drifted off, looking away as if there was a deep wound there. "...She gave it to me to honor me." I began to reach out to Layal to comfort her, but something felt odd. I felt odd. My head began to spin, and I felt flushed. My vision began to blur, and my mind drifted away. My knees buckled, and I felt myself falling until I was briefly jarred by the surge that came as her arms caught me and she let me down to the ground, slowly.

"Sleep." Was the last thing I heard whispered from her sweet lips.

I awoke with the hot sun shining on my face. I startled up as an image of a monstrous beast and blood and screaming flashed in my mind. I was outside, but it wasn't the city - at least, it wasn't Manama. How the fuck did I get here? I fumbled to my feet and looked around. I was in a large, square trench with a short, circular stone wall inside, and a stone stairwell leading out of the hole. This is the Barbar Temple. I recognized it from my Googling of Bahrain before we came. When did I get here, and how? What's going on? I pulled out my phone. It was 6 AM. I must have gotten seriously drunk. Fuck, at least I still have my clothes on.

Last night, we were at the Souq, and then... My mind drifted off, and everything became blurry. I felt things--memories of fear, shock, disbelief, lust and craving and immense satisfaction. It didn't make any sense. I needed to get back to the hotel. What am I going to tell Alexis and Coop? Fuck! How will I explain this to Dr. Carter?! I panicked. No doubt everyone was looking for me. Jesus, what if they called the police? I'll be expelled!

I called a cab to take me back to the hotel in Manama. As we arrived, I noticed the flashing lights of the police cars. Shit! Yup, it's all over. I'm fucked. You've really done it now, Kendra. The taxi pulled up to the curb at the hotel, and I climbed out and paid the driver. As he pulled off, I saw Alexis as she came running to me.

"There you are! Where the hell have you been?! I was worried sick about you! I thought you had been killed too! Thank the gods you're okay!" Wait... Killed too? What the hell is going on?

"Alexis, what are you talking about? Look, I'm sorry I was gone. I don't know what..."

"You don't know?! The Professor. Coop. They've both gone missing! We were waiting for Carter to start the day, but he never came down. Once we were able to get the hotel owner to check his and Coop's room, they said both rooms were empty, and the tapes didn't show them coming in last night. We called the cops. Professor Ortez is giving them a statement now. Some of the others think they.... went somewhere else. Like, together. But Coop would never cheat on Chris. And I think Carter's straight anyway. I don't know. But they're gone, and we don't know what to do!"

Missing. Last I remembered, the three of us were sitting in that café in the Souq when the professor came and called us back to the hotel. I.... Fuck! Why can't I remember?

12