Succubus Office Pt. 01

Story Info
How I became the office boy-toy for a bunch of horny demons!
4.3k words
4.73
42.8k
132

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is an 'introduction' to what I hope will be a fairly long series. If you have suggestions on how you want the story to go, please leave a comment!

This story contains: a premise that sounds ripped straight from a harem hentai

--------------------

I walked down the dingy alleyway, checking all the numbers on the doors. Half of them didn't have numbers anyway. I was dressed in my best suit, such as it was, and I was doing my best to look like an educated professional. It was hard, though, when I could see two dogs having sex a couple feet from me.

What kind of company would have offices here? I thought. But, hey, I was in no place to judge. My apartment had a similar alley right behind it.

Finally I got to the door. It looked like all the others, just a steel door set in bricks, but it was undeniably the right one. I knocked on it nervously.

After a couple seconds, the door opened, and a hulking figure stepped into the doorway. I didn't really know what to make of this person: he was dressed head to toe in something that looked sort of like a burqa, but with a more elaborate hat. He was also probably 6 foot 6 at least, and even through the burqa I could clearly see that he was extremely muscular. His arms were crossed over his chest, displaying a set of brass knuckles to show he was absolutely not fucking around. I noticed, too, that his chest was a little weirdly shaped. I could have sworn those pecs looked abnormally globular...

"Name?" demanded the figure. His voice sounded weird, deep but soft, almost melodic, but clearly threatening.

"Uh, I think I might have the wrong---" I stammered.

"Just tell me your name," he said impatiently, looking around.

"Jimothy Rabinowitz."

The figure nodded and stepped aside to let me in. I couldn't believe it, this was the place? Had I answered a help-wanted ad from the mob or something?

The room inside was at least pretty clean. There wasn't much in it, just a chair and a small table, I guess where Hulk sat. There was another door on the other side of the room. Hulk shut the door right behind me and sat down, picking up a paperback that looked preposterously tiny next to his giant frame.

"Go on in, Kally will direct you on where to go." His voice was even weirder without so much edge to it, almost like...

Then Hulk removed the complicated hatlike apparatus, and I realized immediately that he was really a she! Like a flash, I realized I was looking at an extremely attractive woman. Her face was angular and vaguely exotic. Those oddly shaped pectoral muscles weren't pectoral muscles at all, they were in fact large breasts, squished down with what must have been a very restrictive sports bra. Her straight black hair was done up in a bun, but a couple strands fell down into her face, somehow making her look even cuter. What's more, she was no normal woman either: her inky black eyes, red skin, and small goatlike horns marked her for none other than a succubus.

I gaped at her for a few seconds. She noticed me staring right away. "What, ain't you ever seen a succubus before?" She said with a smirk.

In fact, I hadn't. At least not in the flesh. "Uhm, no, sorry, I was just a little surprised, I thought you were a man."

She didn't seem offended at all by my poor manners, just kept smirking and started reading her book.

---

I should explain, since not every reader knows the history of succubi. They just showed up one day, naked, out in the streets of major cities. People had no idea what to do with them at first, it was sort of a shock to get direct confirmation of the existence of heaven and hell in this fashion. Occultists around the world tried to find explanations, and the only message -- repeated thousands of times on ouija boards and scrying mirrors -- stated that the succubi were forced out of Hell "due to a change in zoning codes". No elaboration was forthcoming. It appeared the succubi were here to say.

I won't get into the theological implications that came about, or the effects on history and culture. Really it was less profound of a change than you might think, in the long term. In the short term though, the results were immediate and catastrophic. Some people thought the succubi must be exterminated, others noticed how humanlike they were (and the fact that they spoke human languages already) and decided they were people and needed protection. Wars were fought, progroms were run, and of the million or so succubi that emerged, less than half survived those first few years.

In time, things settled down, partly because people came to understand succubi better and wrapped their heads more around it.

Succubi are female sex demons. As you might expect, while they come in all shapes and sizes, they are without exception more attractive than any human female, and have unquenchable libidos. Their other defining characteristics are their black hair, pure black eyes with no whites, horns, sharp teeth, and slender prehensile tails. There are other things about their anatomy which distinguish them from humans, but these are the most visible. They are mortal, and they reproduce asexually, through a process that scientists still don't understand (partly because succubi consider it very taboo to talk about it). Nobody has ever seen a succubus child or a succubus who looks very old.

It turns out that myths of succubi were due to their ability to appear briefly to copulate with men at night. While succubi do require human semen as their food source, they are also capable of all the tenderness and love that humans are. Many people, in fact, had secret relationships with succubi. The myth that succubi suck mens' life force away through their semen was started by men who used it as an excuse for why they were never interested in having sex with their wives, once their demonic mistresses were discovered.

When they first appeared, some succubi were lucky enough to already have boyfriends, and they could finally be united permanently with their lovers. Others were not so lucky, and almost all of them turned to either prostitution or pornography in order to survive. Not that they saw anything wrong with that, but it didn't help their reputation. Even after things simmered down and succubi were extended human rights (now called humanoid rights), they were still excluded from many things and faced threats or harassment if they showed their faces in public. It was extremely rare to see succubi outside of porn films, even thirty years after succubi first emerged, which is when our story begins.

---

I gulped and looked back at the door in front of me. She-hulk seemed uninterested in talking any more. I pushed open the door gingerly, wondering what the hell I could expect from an organization that employed a succubus security guard.

The room on the other side was a small waiting room with a few chairs, and a big desk with a "welcome!" sign behind it. The walls were all painted a pastel pink that I found calming. There were empty entranceways to some other room on either side of the desk, and some potted plants.

Sitting at the desk, though, was an incredible sight. She was a succubus, and of course her looks could not be done justice to with my meager writing skills. Suffice to say, her hair was about shoulder length, and tucked behind her ears. Her face was impossibly beautiful, and she was intently reading her magazine with her elbows on the table. She looked like she was in a good mood. She was slender and petite, but her breasts were relatively large, probably a little bigger than a handful each I thought. They were showcased by a tight form-fitting pinstripe shirt, the top three of whose buttons were un-done. I doubted she could have buttoned them if she tried. Her skin was bright scarlet.

As soon as I opened the door, she looked up at me and smiled.

"You're Jimothy?" she said in a high, chipper voice.

I was even more stunned than before. She-hulk might have been attractive, but her clothing had still obscured her body. This succubus, meanwhile, was showing it all off. She seemed not at all annoyed by me staring, in fact, after a few seconds of no response she giggled and stood up.

"My sayname is <unpronouncable demonspeak> but you can call me Kally. Come with me, I'll show you to Margaret."

The rest of her was just as amazing as the top half. She wore a pencil skirt fastened around her waspish waist, that stopped about halfway down her succulent thighs. A small hole was poked in the back right above her cute little butt for her thin tail to go through. Her legs were long, but she was still pretty short. She wore sneakers.

I dumbly followed her through what looked like a small office. The whole time I could focus on nothing besides the tail that swayed behind her. It reminded me of a cat's tail, waving back and forth. I was also distracted by her butt, naturally. It was clear she knew I was looking and didn't mind at all. I quickly got a boner.

I did, however, catch some glimpses of other succubi sitting at desks, apparently working. They were also dressed in revealing office wear. The office itself was pretty standard and bland. There were no windows.

She stopped at a door and knocked on it softly. "Margaret, Jimothy is here!"

"Let him on in," came a female voice from inside. Kally opened the door and held it open for me, smiling pleasantly. I noticed at that point that she was definitely not wearing a bra.

I gulped and stepped through the doorway into a small office. One side was dominated by a bookshelf and the other by a filing cabinet. In the center was a big wooden desk with a desktop computer and a few piles of papers and various office supplies on it.

Seated at that desk was an absolute bombshell of a succubus. Her horns were much bigger than the others I'd seen; I had read that this was a sign that she was dominant in her social group. Her hair was long and went straight down her back. Her skin was very dull red, almost purple. She wore a black blazer and a white shirt, both of which seemed to struggle to contain her massive breasts. Each one looked like a cantaloupe shoved in to her shirt. She might have been dressed modestly compared to Kally, but it would be impossible for her to really dress modestly with such a figure. She was looking seriously at her computer with a piece of paper in her hand, which I assumed was my resume.

"Have a seat Jimothy, and we'll start the interview. My sayname is <unpronounceable demonspeak>." Her voice was rich, smooth, and womanly, and carried a lot of gravitas.

The first part of the interview was pretty standard for an I.T. support job. I'd done carbon copies of it 100 times before. I did my best to look at her deep black eyes and not her boobs or her horns, and I think I mostly succeeded. I also did okay at the interview, considering the circumstances.

At last the time came.

"Now, do you have any questions for me, Jimothy?" She asked, leaning back.

I had been waiting for this for the entire interview. "Um, yes, so, what is this place?"

"We don't really have a name yet, but you might call us a kind of succubus rescue organization. As you might know, succubi are very often victims of heinous crimes. Almost 20% of succubi are slaves at this very moment, and more are seriously exploited or in abusive relationships. We are a charitable organization, chartered to provide a safe place where succubi to go to get out of those kinds of situations. We give them free housing and legal help, and we connect them with sex service companies that will not abuse or exploit them."

I raised my eyebrows. "H-how do you--"

She anticipated my question, of course. "We have a deal with a sperm bank. It's not ideal, since the sperm isn't fresh, but it is enough to sustain us."

I leaned back in my chair. I'd always been a liberal when it came to the 'succubus question', and I was impressed that such an organization existed.

"Well, I'd be happy to work here, ma'am," I said, trying my best not to let on how excited I would be to work in an office full of succubi, "if you'd have me, that is."

She nodded matter-of-factly. "We would, I think. But there is another thing that we need to discuss." She pushed away from her desk and stood up.

I saw her whole form as she walked around her desk. Her blazer turned out to stop halfway down her torso, leaving just the thin, tight fabric of her shirt to cover her flat tummy. It was clear she had a flawless hourglass shape, with wide, high hips that belied a truly magnificent bubble butt. Her legs were encased in tight slacks and she strutted them with supreme confidence.

She stopped directly in front of me. "Jimothy, all your coworkers will be succubi, and most of them are single." She knealt in front of me, looking me straight in the eyes. My mind raced and my dick attained a rare level of hardness.

"And, well, without fresh cum, we tend to get pretty horny. I guess we're kinda horny anyways, hehe." She ran her hands up my thighs and went up to grab my belt. I could smell her fragrant pussy, more pungent than a human's. It was intoxicating.

"It can get kind of distracting. Sometimes we just need a break. Or a nice hot meal." She unbuckled my belt. I was transfixed.

"Part of your job, should you choose to accept it, will be to keep us all satisfied." She gently unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear, revealing my red, pulsing cock.

"Do you think you can work in this kind of environment?" She daintily ran her hand along my penis and cupped my hairy balls. Her eyes were locked on mine... or at least that's what it felt like, it's hard to tell exactly where someone's eyes are looking without pupils.

"I--- yes!" I squeaked. What other answer could I have said?

She instantly dove on to my dick and sucked it into her mouth, kneading my balls tenderly with her hand. I was scared at first that she would hurt me with her sharp teeth, but I remembered that succubus teeth are retractable. Then a sort of delayed reaction hit me and I moaned loudly.

The sensation of getting a blowjob from a succubus is incredible. The inside of her mouth was tight and warm, and her long, lithe tongue wrapped around my shaft and jerked me off even while she sucked on me greedily with her lips and her soft gums.

I came in just a few seconds, of course. Nothing could have prepared me for such an intense onslought of sensation. I jerked and fired a few spurts of cum directly into Margaret's mouth. Her tail twitched and she hummed happily.

She didn't seem to mind at all that I had came so quickly, in fact when she disengaged from my member with a wet *pop* she smiled and said, "Ahhh, that tasted good."

Then she stood up, suddenly all business again. "Alright, I'll show you around the office, you can start today."

I was dazed and panting from one of the fastest and most intense sexual experiences of my life. I had to force myself to lurch up, and I fell forward onto her. My face landed directly between her breasts. She chuckled and helped me steady myself.

"Don't worry, in a couple weeks you'll have no problem keeping us all nice and full. Come on, I'll show you around."

I spent the next twenty minutes walking around the small office with her, being introduced to all the different succubi. Each of them told me her 'sayname' (which is sort of like a given name for demons), but would quickly follow it up with her English name that was the one she clearly expected me to remember.

There was Kally, Sally, and Tally, one of which I had met earlier. As far as I could tell, they were completely identical, from their bodies to their voices to the way they dressed to the way they acted. When I mentioned this to Tally, she giggled.

"Well of course, we're triplets! Don't worry about mixing us up, even Margaret can't tell us apart most of the time." She got very close and put her hand on my chest, then added quietly as if telling me a secret, "But I have the best pussy." It was only the swift intervention of Margaret that tore me away from that saucy little minx's advances.

I was formally introduced to Beatrice, the security guard from earlier. She seemed to tend towards the taciturn, unlike the -allys' bubbly personalities, but she was still warm and welcoming in her way.

There was Monique, who spoke with a thick European accent, making me think she probably had lived there for much of her life. Her body was the polar opposite of the -allys': she was my height or a little taller, and she could be accurately described as "thick". Her hair was long and done up in one long braid down her back, and her skin was soft pink. Her breasts were gigantic, each could compete with a watermelon in size, although they naturally tended towards a teardrop shape. They were barely contained by a "vest" that looked more like a halter top, and she wore a tie that disappeared into her vast cleavage. Her soft belly was uncovered and sported a bellybutton piercing. She wore an interesting skirt, in that it went down nearly to her ankles, but it was very tight around her huge ass and thighs. Monique was a talker, and I quickly learned to love her jokes, not just because they were funny, but because her entire body jiggled when she laughed.

Last but not least was Cindy. Of all the succubi in the office, she dressed the most conservatively, in a simple black dress. She was still obviously incredibly beautiful, and she had curves that human pornstars would die for. Her skin was deep crimson and her hair was cut short. Notably, she had no horns. She seemed pretty nervous, and she spoke very softly and wouldn't look me in the eyes. I tried to avoid ogling her like I had with all the other ladies. After we'd made introductions she sat down and pretended to ignore me.

I asked afterwards why she was like that. "Cindy is young, she's never had sex before," said Margaret. That surprised me, I had expected most of the succubi here to be fairly old, although it's hard to tell the age of a succubus.

"Wait, will I be taking her virginity?" I asked incredulously, when I put two and two together. I felt a little uncomfortable with that prospect.

"Oh, sort of, but don't think of it like it is with human girls. This is a normal part of every succubus's life, she will battle with her hunger until she succumbs to it and gets her horns. Hence the name, succubus, same root word. Anyway, give her time, she's going through a lot right now and she'll come to you when she's ready."

I wasn't very reassured by that information, it felt wrong somehow to treat it like that. Then again, these were literal demons, of course they're gonna be kind of fucked up.

Margaret showed me to my desk. I had the server right behind me, it was ancient (as was all of their computer equipment, I noticed), but it would do. I sort of ignored her while I sat down and examined their setup. I have a way of doing that, I guess even when I'm being talked at by an unbelievably hot demon woman who's paying me to have sex with her I can zone out and focus on computers.

I snapped out of it, though, when I saw her removing her shirt. "Wait, what?" I asked, surprised.

"I said, I need to show you something before you start work." Her shirt came off and her tits flopped out. They were red, perky, and unbelievably big, and her aeriolae and nipples were pitch black. They dominated her entire chest. Her physique could otherwise be described as that of a swimmer, if swimmers also had hips that could stop traffic.

I was dumbstruck. She bent over and pulled her pants down, leaving herself completely naked. I stared at her wide-eyed. My dick tried as hard as it could to get hard again, but honestly, I'm not a teenager any more, and the poor thing just couldn't get up.

12