Succubus Rising Ch. 06

Story Info
Gaining control and trying new flavors.
4.1k words
4.62
2.9k
3
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE:

I've only proofread this, it has had no other editing.

As always, constructive criticisms and comments are welcome and appreciated.

==============

I woke to Bane stroking a finger down my neck, over my collarbone, and then circling my nipple endlessly. His lips followed the trail, but every time he kissed me he pulled on my power until I was gasping for breath before he ever reached my breast. His hand slid down between my thighs as his tongue took over the small circles, and his fingers slid through my wetness and over my clit in time with his licks. My power rushed up, flooding me with need and hunger and overwhelming Bane in a wash of desire.

His hand and mouth became more aggressive as my power spread out between us, but the hunger had changed. Even as he brought me to the edge, letting me fall back again and again, I found myself wandering through my thoughts as though they weren't entirely mine. Bane had called this 'shifty' control. The council had agreed to postpone their summons until our mate bond had equalized, and we had used the time to attempt to bring me up to speed on things. We had also fallen into a fun cycle of exploring each other and learning limits. I didn't usually fall into my own thoughts like this, though.

I could feel myself going over the edge, feel my power feeding lightly on Bane's orgasm, but I wasn't really there. We had taken this meal too often lately. We needed something new. I could feel myself kissing Bane, hear myself responding to him, but my awareness wasn't in the room with my body. There was another in the house, so we wouldn't have to work too hard to get a new flavor. We found a power as bottomless as ourself, right across the hall.

I felt Bane shift to lay beside me, but before he could pull me close I slid from the bed.

"Shit," he groaned. "Larian!"

He reached for some pants, but I just strode out into the hall. Somewhere a stray thought cried out that this might hurt him somehow, but my power didn't care. It just wanted more. It wanted something new.

I walked into the room Larian was using and found him sitting at the small desk. He looked up as I spun around and locked the door. My awareness narrowed to just the power I could feel coming from Larian. I tilted my head and rolled my shoulders, feeling Bane come close to the door before turning back to his own room. There was jealousy there, but it seemed to originate from the bond between us and not from him so I dismissed it.

"Jezza," Larian's voice was quiet, and shot right to my core. His power held the same clean taste I remembered from when he'd healed me, and I wanted to roll in it.

"You told me once my power would seek what I needed," he let out a soft mmm of sound as I stepped toward him. "Tonight it sought you."

"I will not be another mate for you," I had reached his seat and stood with our knees touching.

"I don't need another mate right now, the learning curve has been steep enough with the one I've got."

He reached out and his hand was almost large enough to span the space from my breast to my hip along one side. The contact was electric and my power flared out around me, basking in the power he was putting out. "I don't want to hurt you." I wasn't entirely sure if I had heard that or just felt his worry in the power around us.

"You will hurt us," I sighed when he pulled me into his lap. "We can heal anything you damage."

"We?" His confusion disappeared as soon as it came across his face, lost against the side of my neck.

His hands were absolutely huge, able to cup my ass and tease my pussy even as I moved to straddle him. This time he didn't stop me from going for his pants. I groaned when he lifted me to sit on the table, but it was only to put me high enough for him to get his mouth on my breasts. He pulled my nipple between his teeth, almost hurting, almost too much, making me shudder when his tongue flicked over it. His power was all around me, and mine pulled it into us with glee. Once he seemed satisfied I would stay where he put me, he stood and pulled his shirt from his pants. I hadn't made that much progress on getting them open, but he had them off in a flash.

He hung thick and heavy, not standing out away from his body, and too tall to take me on the desk. I slid down into the chair he had been using as he started to unbutton his shirt. He was taking an infuriating amount of time to get naked with me, so I was going to do something about that. There was a tiny doubt in the back of my mind that I still wasn't sure about giving blowjobs, and what would I do with his foreskin, but my power rose and washed it all away.

I took him in both hands and wrapped my lips around his head, teasing the edges of his foreskin with my tongue and tasting him. He was uncomfortably large in my mouth, but if I stayed near the very tip of him I might be okay. My power didn't seem to like that thought, though. My hands stroked, making his skin glide and giving my tongue more access to his head. When I tried to take more of him, though, he grabbed my hair and pulled me away. So I explored, licking and stroking and pushing my power out and around us until his power came out to play.

His cock jerked against my hands when I slid my tongue under his foreskin, and his hand tightened in my hair as he moaned softly. I pulled my mouth from him with a soft pop and continued to stroke, watching the skin move over his head and shaft and putting one hand right over the end so I could feel it sliding along. When I looked up, he was watching me with unabashed hunger in his eyes.

The sudden pain in my scalp when he pulled me out of the chair made me gasp and moan, wanting more. I didn't let go of him until he had moved us both to the bed and dropped my hair to spin me around.

"You're going to need to be on your knees on the bed," he was pressed against my back, face buried in my neck and one hand sliding down between my legs. His fingers were rough on me, pinching my clit then sinking deep into my pussy and making me cry out. "Mmm... on your knees now."

I moved onto the bed, his fingers still buried inside me and moving, and almost face planted when I lost my balance. The fast movement made me clench around his fingers until I got my knees under me. His fingers left me, tracing a damp trail over my hip to my ass, his other hand smoothing over my spine and into my hair again. I could feel him pressing into my upper thighs and sighed at the amount of power teasing me.

"Your knees need to wider apart," he stated as though he were sizing me up for something less intimate. "I would have preferred some of my toys to prepare you."

But I didn't need toys or prep work. My power flowed out and found his, swirling around us both in a frenzy that left me gasping and moaning into the mattress despite his hold on my hair. His power was as thick and heavy as the rest of him, but not slow. It demanded my attention, and his hands on my body became more urgent when he felt my response. I wanted this, the toys could come out next time.

He backed away from me for a moment before I felt him teasing my entrance. He slid across my pussy, slicking himself with my juices and making me whimper for more. At the top of every stroke, when he was aimed to enter me, my power would pull on him as though I could will him into my body. Finally, when I was about to scream at him to fuck me, he pushed into me and I did scream. By the way my body rocked forward, he tried to slam home but what happened was a slow steady push. It hurt, and even as I wanted him to stop, my power pulled him closer for more. His power pushed into me with the same force, demanding we let him fit, making us take all of him.

Then his fingers reached and found my clit, his other hand twisting in my hair and pulling me up off the bed and back against him until he was completely sheathed and pressing against the end of me. Somehow, I didn't think this was really my end, that I could accommodate more if needed. But he filled me now. His fingers rubbed fast and hard across my clit when he started to move. He didn't so much as pull out as push farther in with a steady, slow rocking motion. Every time he pushed into me, I felt myself grow wetter. His fingers were making wet smacking noises against my flesh as I tightened around him.

"Oh, fuck," I was whispering, over and over in time with his hand.

"Do not come yet," his tone demanded my obedience, but my body didn't want to listen. Then, with a heavy slap of his hand, a sharp pain shot through my body from my clit when he smacked me. It was followed immediately by a warmth as his palm covered me and soothed. "Not until I say, or you will not feed."

His power was suddenly gone and I wanted to cry for the ache it left behind. Sure, his cock was still filling me, his hand still on my clit and in my hair, but without his power filling the room with mine I felt empty. The urge to come was completely gone, and while he was no longer filling me to the point of pain, I was thinking again.

"Please..." my voice was strained with the need to feel his power. My own power rushed out, searching. When I found what I wanted, I pulled it toward me like I would never let it go. He groaned and released my hair, grabbing my hips to pump into me more harshly. When I reached for my clit, he grabbed my arms and brought them up behind me, forcing my shoulders deeper into the mattress.

His other hand came down on my waist, pinning me immobile beneath him as he deepened the stroke. Now, he pulled nearly clear of me before slamming home again. Never more than gently pressing into the end of me each time, and with each thrust I grew more and more wet until my thighs were drenched.

I was moaning, my leg and back muscles spasming with the need to move out of the position. My pussy twitched with need to come but my power held me back from the edge with the remembered feeling of complete emptiness when he withdrew his own power. His cock made easy progress into me now. The stretching was a tantalizing sensation rather than just a painful one. I began to wonder what other positions would feel like when he released my arms.

My shoulders relaxed, but I made no move to bring my arms up. I was concentrating on the feel of his cock moving in me, the head stretching my entrance and then touching everything on the way in to kiss my end then leave me empty again. I clenched my muscles, feeling him have to fight a bit more to move inside and the amusement that I could feel through his power. Now that I wasn't pinned, the position wasn't so uncomfortable. The feel of him was almost meditative, and I'm pretty sure that was the only thing keeping me from orgasm now.

"Am I boring you?" He paused at my entrance, massaging my ass and lower back a bit.

"Mmm, no," I lied. Maybe bored wasn't the right word because I was enjoying it, I just wasn't getting off on it now.

I turned a bit so I could look back at him to find him staring down at where our bodies met. His hand was around the base of himself, holding his cock aimed at me. The other hand was gripping my ass as he slowly eased back in. He watched with wonder as I took all of his length with ease now.

"I'm not used to fitting," he mumbled, then his power spilled over me. The pace he set now was fast and hard, our hips slapping together, his balls rocking forward to hit me every time he landed. His hand snaked back into my hair to pull me back up and against him. The other went back between my legs, the motion over my clit now frantic, rough, and just this side of too painful. When I started to make noise, finally getting fucked the way I had wanted, he turned my head and covered my mouth with his. He didn't stop my orgasm this time, and it crashed through me and then out into the room on my power. His own climax wasn't far behind, and the heat spilling into me made me stiffen up. My power sipped, then gulped, then sipped at him some more. My pussy milked him until he whimpered against my hair, an odd sound given his size. His fingers never stopped moving across my clit, though they were slower as the wave passed, almost luxuriating now in the juices spilling from me.

When my muscles unlocked, he didn't slide from me right away. Instead, he slowly rocked, clearly now enjoying the fact that he fit just fine and not wanting to leave just yet. He finally slid from me with a slow motion, spilling more of our fluids down my thighs along with himself. I shuddered at the tiny zaps of power between us as he kissed along my neck and shoulders. I wasn't sure if I could walk, and Larian didn't seem the cuddly type.

"Clean up before you get back in his back," he whispered, though clearly in no rush to let me go yet. "And no, I don't cuddle," this even as he nuzzled into my neck. "But he won't appreciate me helping you walk after this. Can you stand? This is why I wanted my toys for this, to support that position."

I slowly uncurled my knees and put my feet on the floor. My lower back twinged, my shoulders ached, and my knees had a delicious wobble that had nothing to do with the position I had been in. When I took a step to the side, I didn't fall. "I'll make it." I reached back to pat his hip and wobbled to the door.

===

Voices drifted in from the kitchen area as I groaned and stretched. I was alone in the bed, but when I reached for my power it was sated and still in my head. Everything was sore from my shoulders to my knees as I rolled to sit on the edge of the bed. I had showered after Larian, but not after Bane and there were some questionable sticky spots. I pulled the sheets from the bed and tossed them in a pile near the door before heading to the shower.

The tank top and pajama bottoms were comfy and didn't rub on anything as I padded barefoot to the mudroom to get the laundry started. The talking didn't stop, and I recognized at least three of the voices. There must have been a party and I wasn't invited, but I didn't care as I trudged into the kitchen to get some coffee. The men fell quiet when I walked across the tile.

"You must be losing your touch, Larian," the voice I hadn't recognized said. "She's still walking."

"I'm pretty sure Larian could lose a lot and still be more than you," I muttered as I reached into the fridge and pulled out the cold brew. I was the only one who drank cold coffee, hummingbird sweet, but Bane kept it stocked anyway. His power was a low heat in the back of my mind as I moved through the kitchen. There was a low rumble of laughter from Larian and a quiet scowl from Chaz when I turned to the table.

The new man looked me over and it took me a few long seconds for me to recognize him as the man who had healed my ribs before my auction. Turq, I think. I looked at the chair beside Bane, but chose to lean against the counter instead. Sitting on a hard surface was probably not a good idea right then.

Apparently feeling my discomfort through the bond, Bane stood and joined me at the counter. Some of the pain eased when he touched me, and I wondered how long they had been out here while I slept.

"A few hours," he rumbled. "I would have woken you if it had taken much longer."

"What's going on?" I asked, and Chaz cleared his throat. Larian glared at him, and Turq's eyes bounced between all three.

"Turq is trying to find a way to keep you out of the council's chambers for at least another two weeks, but so far there is no precedent for a succubus as strong as you." I got the feeling he found my power both amusing and terrifying. At least I wasn't the only one thinking the latter.

"They brought Harley to chambers within a week of her blooming," Turq said, flipping some papers on the table. "Before her, there are records of two others. All of them have been brought to chambers as soon as the council can put two words together to summon them."

"What were their situations?" Bane took my coffee and set it on the counter beside me, putting his back to the other men and making me look at him before whispering, "Don't look at him. He owns you but does not control you. Stop trying to make yourself smaller in front of him." His power washed over me, warm and soothing and I felt myself relax even though I hadn't realized I was so tense.

"Jesus, don't turn her on right now," Turq swore from the table and I heard a coffee mug hit the surface with a loud clatter and the shuffling of papers. "Ah, all three were second generation. Harley is the only one actually named, she was owned but not mated. Only the mates of the previous two are named. They were kept in chambers for..." his voice trailed off and more papers shushed across the table. "Shit. Looks like nearly a month for each. The mated ones were only allowed contact once a week."

"That's unacceptable." Bane said. "She can't go that long without contact. Three days nearly broke us both."

"All three of them turned siren in the council's custody," this last was from Chaz, and said in almost a whisper. Bane looked calm, but I could feel the horror that flashed through him at that one simple statement.

"We can't let them do this," he spoke over his shoulder. "Turq, can you stall them with red tape? Point out that those women may never have turned siren if not subjected to the tests of power in the first year? Anything?"

"I've got an entire team of paralegals on this, Bane," the man was looking a little pale under his tan. "It might help to know who her father was. None of the second generation succubi on record have ever exceeded the power of their sire."

Bane looked at me and I shrugged. I had never even had a vague father figure. It had only ever been my mother and me, and if she had taken any contracts they had happened while I was in school, or camp, or with a sitter. My build was the same as my mom, but my skin was clear where she was freckled. Her hair was well-behaved and naturally light blond, but mine was dark and thick and unruly if not kept long. Our eyes were the same gray. She didn't even have pictures up in the house that weren't of just us two.

"Has anyone gone back to her house? Where she was picked up?" Larian spoke carefully. "They released her mother after the sterilization was done and confirmed successful. As far as I have been able to find out, she is still in the same house."

I looked at Bane in surprise, but didn't even let the smallest hope creep into my mind. He sighed, but didn't turn away from me. "They would have questioned Margot about kids and partners when they brought her in."

More papers were shuffled, and Bane still blocked me from seeing the table. "Whoa. She denied having children and listed only human partners. Even through the truth spells."

That started a small riot at the table as both Chaz and Larian started talking at the same time. I shut my eyes, trying to ignore the noise and Bane pulled me into his arms. "Get out of here for a little while," he whispered against my ear. "You don't need to hear all of this, but I'll tell you later if you ask. Go relax in a hot bath, I'll be back there when Chaz and Turq are gone. I put some bath stuff under the sink for you that should help with the sore muscles."

"Can we go see her?" I breathed into his chest and his arms tightened, so he'd heard.

"We'll talk about it when they're gone."

I grabbed my coffee and went back to the mudroom, using the time to pull the laundry out of the washer to eavesdrop a little more before walking out to hang them on the line. There was a dryer, but the day was nice and the stretching and moving was nicer. I pulled the towels that had been put out earlier and folded them and tossed them into the basket before laying down in the cool grass. I could feel Bane in the back of my mind, flashes of different emotions coming and going as they discussed everything.

A shadow covering my face made me open my eyes and squint up at the silhouette above me. Chaz stared at the billowing sheets for a minute before sitting on the grass next to me.

12