Succubus Rising Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he takes you..." he hesitated, and that got my attention more than him being out here and sitting next to me.

"Pretty sure that's happened already," I crossed my arms over my eyes to block the sun and him. Bane's power was questing and I shrugged it off.

He sighed, "If he takes you home, she may not see you."

"Why?"

"She managed to beat their truth spells, which means there was a memory spell involved and they didn't catch it. I know they couldn't have gotten you away from there clean. That place was crawling with council lackeys that day."

"No, I mean why are you telling me this? Why not let me have a moment where I feel like I might be able to touch something normal?"

"He wouldn't have warned you. Larian might have, but he and Turq will be gone before you go back inside. If she used a memory charm to erase you and your sire so she didn't tell the council, she might not remember you at all if you go. Just keep that in mind."

"She remembers, Chaz," Bane's voice was quiet, but clear. "There's a very complex spell involved to dodge the council questioning, but she remembers everything and agreed to see us tomorrow."

I pushed myself to sit facing Bane at the door, the hard ground having undone all the stretching of hanging the laundry out to dry. He made a motion to help me up and I shook my head, struggling to my feet on my own. "The bath would have been better than the ground," he whispered as I passed him and went back into the house.

12