Succubus Rising Ch. 08

Story Info
Avoiding the council some more and learning new things.
5.4k words
4.85
2.5k
4
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES:

* Still only proofread.

* There's sex in this one! Woohoo

* Eventually these notes will start having gore warnings, but not yet. Thought it was going to be this chapter, but nooo.

===============

Bane had insisted I take more than enough clothing with me, and all of the journals. The suitcase he had given me for the trip and the two backpacks took up almost the entire tiny trunk on Turq's little sporty two-seater car. His own briefcase packed full of all the paperwork he'd brought took up the rest. This was why I had wanted a truck when my mom asked what I'd wanted to drive. I wondered now if it had been my sire that had bought it for me, but I would probably never know. At least it had more space than this.

"Size isn't everything, love," Turq quipped from the front door as I eyed the car. If we were in an accident, we were both going to die.

"That isn't even a car," I complained. "It's a roller skate. Make sure you have your phone ready to jump it if it dies."

Bane cleared his throat to cover a snort of laughter, but Turq smiled. "We'll get along great, Jezza. If you've got everything, we can get going. It takes a while to get out to my place and I'm going to have to do work when we get there before you and I can start to play."

He strode out to the car and slid into the driver seat while I leaned toward Bane. "Will this be okay?"

"It should be," he seemed distracted, though. "It's been about a month and the bond has leveled out a lot since then. If it starts getting strained, you can call me out there. He'll be fine with it."

Reaching out to touch him, I still found the same comfort. His power washed over me and I sighed before letting go and walking toward the car. I could feel the jealousy from his side of the bond, and his frustration at it. My side of the bond was normal, though, and my power was anticipating this new taste we were going to get.

I slid into the lush leather interior of the tiny car and made a small sound of appreciation. "See? Size isn't everything," Turq said as he put it in gear and pulled smoothly out onto the road. I could feel the bond stretching, but it wasn't uncomfortable like it had been early on.

He glanced across the car at me, "You'll be fine. Let the bond stretch. It won't break with a little distance."

"Why would the higher powers make the council if they were only going to tear it down?" I asked into the hush of the car. "And why go about it like this instead of just disbanding them or something?"

He sighed, "Starting with the hard questions, I guess. They formed the council to control the lesser powers. There have always been more lower demons born than dukes or marquis. The kings and princes don't breed often, but those of us down here in the pit? We breed like rodents. They needed a way to keep us in line without having to do it themselves - world to run, ya know - so they formed the council. For the first few centuries it worked very well. Lately, however, the council is in it for the money and control they gain more than the well-being of, well, the beings."

"Corrupt demons, do tell," I was heavy on the sarcasm and he chuckled.

"I think the higher ups just can't be bothered to deal with the mess they made in a normal manner. They feed on chaos, always have. Sending a small group of succubi they bred specifically to be too powerful for the council to hope to control is just about the definition of how they do things. Having you ladies do their dirty work for them also keeps their noses clean, so to speak."

"Do you think I'll meet them? The other succubi, that is," he was being forthcoming with the information, so I might as well ask what I wanted.

"I'm not sure," he seemed to slump into the seat. "If we can manage to find out when any of the others are answering the summons, you might meet them there. You might have to meet them, though it's not always a good idea to get a bunch of you sexy females in a room together. The nymphs like to share, sure, but that is not a trait they passed on."

I thought back to the meeting with my mom the day before. It hadn't been entirely comfortable sitting in her house, even though it was the only house I had known growing up. "I noticed that."

"So it happens even with a parent?" His surprise seemed genuine.

"It's not that I didn't want to be in the house with my mom, and it was great just hearing her voice again and being able to hug her. But it was like I was having to fight myself not to overpower her."

"That sounds about right, then," he looked in his mirror before cutting across three lanes of traffic and into an exit lane. "The more powerful will want to force the weaker out of the space. I've never known succubi to be particularly friendly towards one another, which is why there never were many to begin with."

"How are we supposed to work together to overpower the council, then? If we can't stand being in the same space," my head fell back against the seat and I stared at the closed sunroof.

"I listened to the transcript of the meeting with your mom," he held a hand up off the wheel when I looked at him. "I asked Chaz to record it on his phone so we had some sort of record. Your mom didn't say the plan was to overpower the council. The plan is for y'all to kill them. Jezza, have you read any of the journals at all yet?"

"I haven't had time," that wasn't entirely true. I just really hadn't felt up to it. There was very little desire to read through my mom's journals, or my aunts if that was who her sisters had been.

"You should read them when we get to my place. I'll have to be in the office for a while anyway, it will give you some time and you won't be bothered. She said you had to go to the council in a group, that this wouldn't work if any of you went alone. I think if you went alone, you would turn siren and they would simply kill you. But having more than one siren in custody would break the council. There may be something in the journals about sirens."

"I'll look through them," I turned to look out the window. We had been driving for nearly an hour and a half, and were deep into the hill country.

The roads were narrow, with sharp hills and blind turns that forced a slow speed even for the sporty little car. Every now and then we would pass a gate, and sometimes I could see the massive houses behind the trees. Mostly, I just saw the small trees stunted by the winds and lack of very fertile soil. Bane's house was modest, on a decent sized lot, but nothing really special. Chaz had a large house, almost a miniature mansion, but the lot was fairly small for the size of the house. This, though, was ridiculous. The houses I could catch glimpses of looked like they belonged on magazine covers. The mile or more of fenceline we passed between gates hinted at large acreage.

After another hour or so of driving, mostly in silence, we turned into a gate that dwarfed the tiny car. It had a gatehouse and Turq waved at the guard that walked out as we waited for the gate to swing open. The drive was paved and lined with crepe myrtles that had to be a bitch to maintain out here, and I couldn't see even a hint of the house. I didn't see any livestock on the drive, and there hadn't been a cattle guard.

The house finally appeared about five minutes past the gate, and it was not what I was expecting to see at the end of the drive. It was a modest ranch style home. I could see a pool and a small pool house in the back before we rounded a bend and he pulled us into a circle in front of the door to park. A servant stepped out of the garage, but when he waved the man stayed by the door.

"It's not much, but I do like the privacy," he said, not moving to get out of the car. "Ah, toward the back of the property is a much more impressive house where Sitri lives. He needed a lawyer at one point and I needed damn good wards put on my property. I didn't actually expect him to move here, but couldn't exactly stop him. He knows you will be here and shouldn't bother us, but if you put out a call like you've done with Bane I can't promise he won't turn up. I don't think he's your sire, but he wouldn't answer me if I asked so I haven't bothered."

With that, he got out of the car and waved the man from the garage over as I stood and walked to the back to grab my stuff. "Tom will take your things out to the pool house. I don't have guest rooms like Chaz, so you're not going to be staying in the main house unless we're in my room. You can follow him out there and I'll meet you there later."

When I offered to carry at least one of the backpacks, Tom kindly refused me and told me to follow him. Even the pool was smaller than I expected, but it had a great view over a small ravine and a grotto near the edge of the hot tub. The pool house itself was well appointed, open, and airy. It had windows everywhere, and Tom showed me that most of them were actually fancy doors. It was too hot to have the place open, though, but the natural light was nice. It had one bedroom with a queen size bed, nightstand, and small bench at the foot of the bed. The bathroom had a tub and shower combo, and the kitchen looked more like an outdoor setup than an indoor one. After setting my bags inside the bedroom, Tom excused himself.

===

I had glanced through most of the journals and killed a couple hours of time before the boredom and curiosity got the better of me. I tracked down Tom and asked if I could swim, and then stumbled through asking if there were any extra suits. He gave me one Turq had apparently bought for me, and a slinky cover up to go over it.

The suit wasn't terrible. The pieces had ties, and the top was secure. I took the cover up and a towel out to one of the lounge chairs and then stepped into the water. Thanks to the summer heat, the water was only slightly cooler than a tepid bath but it was nice to have the opportunity to swim and lose myself in the laps. It was a small pool, but it was sufficiently deep all around without the annoying knee-high shallow end.

I was floating, looking up at the twilight sky when Turq came out of the house in a pair of swim trunks. "That took longer than I thought it would. Glad to see the suit fit."

He sat on the edge and slipped into the water with me. His power caressed along mine feeling not unlike the water against my skin. It was sensual, but not demanding. I sighed when he followed it by rubbing his fingers along my spine. My power was suddenly awake, spilling through me to him like an uncontrollable fangirl. All he did was chuckle and keep teasing me with small touches.

"This is going to be awkward as hell," he muttered, his hands never stopping. "But I'm supposed to teach you something while you're here."

"Healing," my voice was huskier than I had intended. "It'll be nice to be able to heal myself for once."

"Actually, that's why I had the second person clause. I can't teach you to heal," I sat up in the water and faced him. "I know how, but I can't teach you. What I need to teach you is much more fun." His hand drifted over my waist and pulled me toward him. "You need to learn how to do a proper power exchange. Not whatever you tried to do with Bane. So, ah, I kind of need to get you going but not so far gone you can't follow directions."

"What do I do first?"

He smiled, "Relax." Then he pulled me against him and kissed me, sending his power into me and bringing my own power even farther out. I wrapped my legs around him to keep from drifting, making a small noise when I found him hard against me.

His hand tangled in my hair and he kissed along my jaw and neck. "Bring your power back down, love. Like a volume knob."

I tried, but every touch of his lips and hands pulled more of my power out. His moan when I reached for him in his shorts almost had my power exploding out of me. Slowly, as he did little more than kiss me and run his hands over me, I was able to pull myself together. When my power was little more than a wisp, though, he slid his hand over my ass to play with my pussy through the suit bottoms. It started the frenzy all over again until I was able to tone it down.

We made out like this in the pool until full dark had come and the pool lights were turned on. He would do something to drive me wild and then stay there until I backed down. It was erotic and frustrating as all hell. By the time he pushed my hips away and motioned for us to get out of the pool, I just wanted him to finish the teasing. By the bulge in his shorts, I wasn't the only one looking for release.

I stepped from the pool and reached for the ties on my suit, letting the pieces fall to the concrete and then walked into the pool house. The place was dark, but the pool lights cast enough light that I didn't bang my knees into the furniture. Turq followed me in, still dripping, and I got my first albeit shadowed look at him in the nude. His skin had been smooth beneath my palms, with just enough chest hair that I knew he didn't shave it. He hadn't been fully shaved down below either, which had been a nice surprise.

He stood in front of me and grabbed my wrists when I reached for him. "I need you to reach out with your power, just a little bit though. Not the slaps in the face you've been doing."

As he talked, he walked me backward to the bedroom with my hands behind my back. I tried to let just the barest hint of my power out, but it poured from me, seeking him. He groaned, but didn't release me or get closer to me. Soon, he had me beside the bed but didn't let me go. When I tried kissing him again, he turned his face away and held me apart from his body. I pulled my power back slowly, and he brought me in closer.

"Now hold your power back when I touch you or I'll stop," he whispered against my neck. I thought he meant hold my power back as he touched me physically, which I was already doing. But then his power touched me, the barest whisper of contact, and I moaned and felt my knees go weak. My power also grasped for his, wanting so much more than these teasing tastes and touches. The instant my power came up, he backed off. His power was gone, along with his hands and mouth. Fuck, I groaned in frustration as I tried to bring myself back down so he'd jst fucking touch me.

"Small touches, love, and you can have it all. If you want this, you need to control it. Keep it very light," he was whispering, his voice tight with the same frustration I was feeling. I pulled my power back forcibly because I did want this. I let the smallest ribbon reach out to him and he moaned, his hands fisting at his sides. "Now keep it that light," his power was just as light, and this time I sat on the bed when my knees went weak.

It felt like my entire body was burning little by little. He matched my ribbon of power perfectly to create a circuit between us, mine into him and his into me. I curled on the bed as I clenched long and hard, and watched him struggle not to touch himself. When his hand found my hip I turned and arched into him, reaching for him and fighting myself not to let more than this small ribbon out of me. Then his power changed, just a little, to make a wider ribbon between us and I felt like I was going to explode until the ribbon leaving me grew to match his.

"Keep this up and I'm going to finish before I want," he crawled on the bed over me, but was careful to keep the touching to a minimum. "Hold it, love, just like this. Hold it and you can have me."

His hands slid over my ankles first, the contact making the circuit wobble until I concentrated a little more. Slowly, he slid his hands up my calves, pulling my legs apart until he sat on his knees between them. His hands were still the only point of contact, sliding from my ankles and up a little further each time before falling back to my ankles. After about the fifth stroke up my legs, I was able to hold the power steady.

He shifted to kiss my thigh just above my knee and I lost it again. It took longer to get the handle on the power this time. His lips were soft against the insides of my thighs, and the quick licks every so often had me moaning. He hadn't even gotten halfway up my thighs yet, but he wouldn't go any further until I had better control of the power. It took ages before I could hold the power even through the tiny nibbles and his fingers tickling along the backs of my thighs.

When my hold was once again firm, he moved farther up my thighs. His breath blew out across my lips and the power ripped from my control. We wanted his tongue on us, inside us. Fuck this game. But when I reached, he was no longer there. I was alone on the bed, gasping and crying my frustration at the ceiling while he watched from the little bench he had retreated to.

"God I feel like I'm going to have blue balls for eternity," he muttered. "Control it. You were doing so well, find that control again. Are you ready to try again?"

I took several deep breaths and nodded, realized he probably couldn't see it, and said, "Yes."

He started at my knees this time, but didn't widen the ribbon past the first little bit I reached out with. This time when his breath hit me I clamped down on my power and jumped in surprise when he kissed my lips gently. No hint of tongue yet, just the barest press of his lips against mine while I held my breath. Then his tongue slid into my folds and I moaned. He explored me, finding sensitive spots that shook my control and the spots that did nothing for me.

His hands tightening on my hips was the only warning I got before his tongue entered me. My back arched and my hips rolled, trying to ride his mouth, but my control stayed tight. I lifted my knees toward my chest and opened my legs as much as I could, trying to give him even more access to me as I tangled my hands in his hair. He made slow patterns across my pussy. From my opening and up one side to flick across my clit, then back down the other side to tongue my opening again. It wasn't enough of any one thing to make me lose control and I could think through it. More importantly, I could control the power flowing through us through his attentions which kept his mouth on me.

When I was breathing evenly and only lightly humping his face, he moved up and away from my pussy making me whimper. I hadn't been close to finishing, but wouldn't turn down a few hours of that. He trailed wet kisses over my stomach to my breasts and then up to my mouth where I could taste myself on him. These kisses were deep and had me gasping as he slowly lowered his hips to mine, careful to stay out of me until he tested my control.

Staying above me with his erection nestled outside but against me, he looked at me. The power from him deepened and my back arched, pushing my breasts against his chest and sliding us together. By the time the circuit between us was wide open, his head had sunk to my shoulder and we were both moaning. When he lifted back up to look at me again, his eyes were glowing pure white. This time when the power exploded out of control as he slid into me, he didn't stop.

===

Waking up to a strong breeze blowing through the house and Turq moving my legs apart to settle between them was outstanding. It was still early and cool outside, but when his tongue started its journey over me I no longer cared about the weather. He made the same lazy circle around me, but this time every flick of my clit was followed by a hard suck before the pattern started again. When he didn't get the reactions he wanted, though, he backed off and then knelt in front of me.

With a wicked glint in his eye he grabbed his cock and started to tease me with it. That same frustratingly slow circle, but now he pushed into my opening and bounced the head of his cock against my clit. Now the attention was at the bottom of the pattern, pushing further and further into me each time only to move back up to tease my clit until I clenched. When he hit my g-spot hard and made my cry out, he abandoned the teasing and began to fuck me with intent. The strokes were shallow, but he targeted my g-spot like a sniper and went over and over it until I couldn't think.

12