Succubus Rising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came fast, but he didn't stop. Instead, he pushed a little bit of his power into me and then pulled it out until my eyes were rolling in my head. I was on the verge of another orgasm when he changed the stroke, burying himself in me and shoving his power into me as I screamed. The feeling of his cock filling me with his power, and then pulling out only to fill me again was too much. When he kept trying to leave me empty, I grabbed his power and pulled, delighted at the noises he made as he slammed into me. On the third pull, he yelled as he climaxed and buried himself as deep as he could reach. I fed on the energy and pleasure until he finally slid out of me and fell to the bed beside me. He started to pull me against him, but I swatted him away and got out of bed. I needed to pee something fierce.

He watched me walk back to the bed with a smile on his face. "You really signed my contract out of spite, huh? No curiosity there at all?"

"You'd be surprised what can be accomplished out of spite," I climbed into the bed and lay on my stomach with my face turned to him.

"I have to work today," he changed the subject. "Make yourself at home, and ask Tom if you need anything. I've told him you'll need meals out here."

"Why not let me in the main house?"

"Ah, I don't live like a lot of the others. I have a staff who lives on site, and they're basically my roommates outside working hours, but if I have anybody visiting they stay out here. This building also has the better wards, and I'm afraid if you lost control like you did at the end of last night in my room you would be irresistible to those living in the area."

"So, stay out here and swim and read journals," I said. "I'm assuming we're too far from anything for delivery."

"You would assume right, love," he slapped my ass and sat up. "Tom is an outstanding chef, though. If you have any food allergies or anything, let him know so he can avoid them. Other than that, being limited to the menu of what he feels like cooking at the moment is not terrible. He also won't bother you out here."

"Are you two partners?"

He laughed, "No. But he and Ben, my mechanic, are. They get to live together, I get a staff who bosses me around more than I boss them. It works, but it can be awkward for some people. Hence, the pool house." He pulled me to him and kissed me, surprising me, "I wish I could stay to continue this, ah, training session, but I really do have to work. So it'll be evenings only the next couple days until my second can come out here. I want to enjoy you being relaxed before he gets here."

"What will happen when I have to learn to heal?" I felt him stiffen at my question.

"You have to have something to heal in order to learn how to do it, Jezza," his voice had grown dark. "I will try to make it as enjoyable as I can, but I make no promises once he's here. Don't ask me who it is," he rushed when I opened my mouth to do just that. "I won't tell you until he's almost here so you're not completely broadsided, but you're not going to like it. Like I said, I'll try to make it enjoyable. Until then, relax out here and unwind."

Relaxing was going to be nearly impossible, but when he left I set out to at least enjoy the amenities.

===

I spent the morning skimming through more of the journals. I don't know what I was supposed to be looking for, but none of them mentioned princes or anything about kids. One of them was really snarky about a low born girl, but other than that I didn't see anything I thought might be helpful until I finally got to my moms journals.

There were three of them, and unlike the others weren't written like diaries. They were nicely bound journals and my mother's neat handwriting filled them. Every few pages there was a rune, what it meant, and safe ways for a succubus to modify it. I hadn't even known the runes could be modified. Bane made them seem so concrete. But as I read over the pages about the small fire rune I had learned, the modifications were astounding. My mom had tried using the rune to start a building on fire by changing the containment circle to an exploded pentagram. It hadn't worked, but it had filled the hallways with smoke and evacuated the school for the rest of the day. Would have made a sweet prank even if it didn't do what she had wanted.

Toward the middle of the second journal was a rune that was familiar. It was the tree and the snake from the protection rune, but it was different. In one modification the tail of the snake wrapped wide, going around the hips if painted on the body according to the notes. It was supposed to work as contraception, like a chastity belt of sorts. Trailing the tails down the thighs made us irresistible, but also lent us more control.

Right at the end of the section was an elaborate modification, with two snakes instead of one. The snakes were wrapped around the breasts with their mouths open and fangs exposed, their bodies and tails intertwined tightly over the core with the tails trailing down both thighs and wrapping to a close about halfway to the knees. My mom thought it would separate the power from the succubus, ultimately making her a siren but when she did what she needed the closed tails would bind the power back again. She had never tried it, fearing that even a high born succubus would break under the spell but theorizing that it might work on a second generation succubus of high status.

The last half of the second journal detailed how she and a group of her sisters - who weren't actually related to her - had planned to escape before they were all taken away to be sterilized. Some of them were caught, but a half dozen of them managed to disappear and integrate into the human population. She wrote how the hardest part of it was being hungry all the time, how feeding fully on humans would kill them and alert everybody to their locations. The last page was an entry about having contacted a very powerful demon, one who could feed her hunger before she lost her mind, and that some of her sisters had done the same. The two who hadn't wanted to risk it had slowly gone insane and were eventually captured, only to be put down like animals. Four of them took the offer of regular feedings for their sanity.

Her third journal was all about her pregnancy, and from the descriptions of hunger so deep she thought she was going to die I thought maybe sterilization wouldn't be so bad. She had had to have my sire live with her throughout the pregnancy and for several months after, not because she needed help with a baby but because he was powerful enough to survive her needs. By this point she had lost contact with the sisters who had escaped and survived, having spread out to avoid the rivalry that would inevitably have arisen. She raised me as close to human as she could manage since I wouldn't need to feed until much later. There were notes on my development, like a baby book but almost uncomfortable in the level of detail. She had somehow managed to quantify and track my power levels until I exceeded her own ceiling at around twelve. One the last page there were four names listed - three princes and a king - but no note as to which was my sire.

Lunch had come and gone by the time I finished my moms journals and slid them back into the backpack. They were the only ones with information that might be helpful to somebody, and the only part I couldn't get off my mind was the modified rune. I changed into the suit that had been washed and folded at some point and headed out to the pool.

The water was nice and stretching into the laps was even better. I swam until my entire body felt like jello and my breaths came in gasps. Then I turned to float and watch the sky change from the deep oranges of sunset into twilight again. This time when Turq walked out to the pool he was still in slacks and a button down shirt, and when he didn't tell me to get out of the pool I stayed.

12