Succubus Roleplay Gone Right

Story Info
What starts out as an online roleplay becomes even more fun.
4.8k words
4.56
10.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory came home to his apartment at nine at night, then dimmed the lights and sat down at his bedroom desk. He glanced at the collection of anime monster girl figurines to his left, then opened up his laptop again and refreshed the page.

One new message. Maybe this was it. Maybe someone was finally responding to his post with a roleplay prompt. He opened his inbox, seeing what messages he got...

The title disappointed him.

Post Removed (sorry!)

He went on to read the rest of it. There must have been some mistake.

"Your post has been removed for not including a full kinklist. Please include a *full* kinklist on your next post and feel free to resubmit."

He rolled his eyes. But he had a kinklist! It wasn't one of those giant charts everyone assembled by spending two hours checking boxes, it was just a list of 5-6 things he liked and 5-6 things he didn't like. But fine. If he had to do it the proper way, then so be it.

He found the recommended kinklist format after a little digging. There were a staggering one hundred and fifty bubbles he had to fill out...

He started clicking, filling in all his likes and dislikes, but after filling in thirty bubbles, his brain was already exhausted. He wanted to do a goddamn succubus roleplay, not do math homework! He had enough of that in college, and he didn't want to go back to college; his ex-girlfriends didn't want to wear sexy japanese outfits outside the bedroom, no matter how many times he bribed them with romantic dinners.

In retrospect, fast food was probably not a good offering for a "romantic dinner", but Cory didn't want to think about his exes anymore. He wanted to think about roleplaying with a cute girl, or really, a normal girl, or an ugly girl, or a ugly guy, or a hot guy, or a human with an incomprehensible gender, as long as they were willing to roleplay as a sexy succubus.

He kept filling in bubbles and got up to eighty. Where was the "monster girl" bubble? He wished it was there so he could bubble it in as a favorite. Instead there was just "monster". Monster was too vague! It covered everything from werewolves to three headed sharks to giant fire elementals to sexy succubi and sexy lamias and sexy catgirls and sexy slime girls.

The exhaustion grew and his interest waned. He reassured himself. He was halfway there. Actually, more than halfway...

He got to the one hundred and twentieth bubble when he got the urge to check his messages again. He tabbed out of the kinklist generator, refreshed, and saw that he had one message. He looked at the message title...

Kinkster2222: Saw post, am interested.

Excitement ran through him as he opened it.

"Hiya! I saw your succubus roleplay post and that scenario just turned me on so much. I like your writing style (half the posts i see are barely legible, is typing with one hand really that hard?) and you and I like similar message lengths. Can you tell me more about yourself?"

He closed the tab with his kinklist, erasing all his progress. He wasn't gonna need that. It was succubus roleplay time!

"I'm Cory," he typed. "I'm 23 and I'm just a sucker for succulent succubi. I've probably been following succubus artists and eroic writers for... five years? I just recently got into roleplaying though. Couldn't find anyone for the succubus prompt last time so i settled for a catgirl prompt, it was fun but i like succubi more. Thanks for responding!"

He hit send, only noticing the typo in "erotic" after he sent it. Dammit! He wanted to seem literate to whoever this was.

He got a new reply from Kinkster2222 in one minute.

"Great! I'm Lisa! I just turned 19 and grew up with religious parents... they weren't too bad, but I guess I stopped being a good faithful girl when I decided to roleplay a succubus, huh? Well, screw religion, we're here for sexy times! Anyway, here's my kinklist, can you send me yours? The shorter 150 bubble version is enough if you don't want to do the full 250 like I did"

He threw up his hands in despair. God dammit. He would have to do it all over again.

He didn't even look at her own kinklist: he raced to the kinklist generator, filling in the bubbles as fast as he could, aided by the fact that he already did most of it just a few minutes ago. He tagged a long list of likes, dislikes, nopes, favorites, and some indifferent kinks as well, and in a few minutes, he was finally, finally ready. He started typing.

"Of course! Just filled this out: here's a link. As far as my character goes, I guess I'll just play myself lol. I'm a taller guy with brown hair and glasses and a sort of femboy look going on, I hope that's alright."

He waited for a response. Instead of checking funny macroeconomics blogs like he usually did when he needed to kill a few minutes, he readied some succubus pictures in case she needed a reference for her character. Red-skinned ones in a western artstyle. Pink haired anime girls with bat wings, horns, and a tail. A few succubus cosplayers. And then several more pink haired anime girls for good measure.

The response came.

"Lovely kinklist! BDSM, mind control, femdom, submission, noncon, dubcon, and so much more... I'm into all that. How does this sound? My character is a black-haired beauty who by day, is a successful stock broker with an uncanny ability to influence people, and by night, a magical pink-haired succubus who uses her hypnotic magic to seduce men and feed on the sexual energy created from intense arousal. She can shapeshift and has white horns and a loooong black tail in her true form. No wings though, she gets around by teleporting and by shapeshifting into an unassuming guise and walking around. As for her name, how about I use mine? Lisa's a good succubus name."

Cory was already imagining her in his head. Tall, wearing a sophisticated suit, radiating power... then at night, taking off the suit and changing her features to radiate a completely different kind of raw sexual power.

"Sounds good," he replied. "Feeding off sexual energy is great, everyone does succubus feeding differently. Not a fan of the ones that eat your soul. But your character might claim ownership of my soul, depends on how this goes."

He got a fast reply. "Excellent! I have done roleplays where I ate the whole soul, or drained their life energy, or whatever, but it's nothing i'm overly attached to. Feeding off sexual energy... you know, it's the food you make together that's the most delicious."

"So where do we want to start this scenario? Your pov in your home? My pov as i hunt for hot guys to feed on? Something else?"

Cory got an idea. "Oh! What if you see me walking home from work late one night, and you follow me in an unassuming guise and slowly hypnotize me and by the time I get home i'm halfway your plaything, then you show up and make me totally your plaything..."

"Lovely scenario! Want me to start?"

"Go ahead!" he replied, then he waited.

Cory stuffed some tissues into his underwear, then looked at his figurines. The pink haired succubus figurine he had was close enough to the description of Lisa's character to do. He put it right next to his keyboard so that he could constantly look at it.

After a few minutes, he got a reply.

"I prowl the streets, looking for my next meal. Boring, boring, boring, none of these guys will do. I can afford to be picky. They all submit eventually. I see a girl with big dick energy, scan her with my clothing-piercing vision, and pass on her after seeing that her dick is just hideous. Then i see you. You look exhausted, yet brimming with untapped potential. You have my ideal body type. Your dick is shaped exactly to my liking. And those glasses make you look sooooo cute! So I start following you..."

He typed a reply with both hands. This was a live roleplay. She was waiting on him. Speed was of the essence.

"Work sucks and I'm dying to get home. My brain can't handle any more accounting. I want to go home and say hello to my anime figurines, hello to yesterday's leftover pizza, and hello to my big foam bed. I see a hot girl out of the corner of my eye, and I'm transfixed for a moment before deciding I really need to get home. It's already dark out."

That was based on the actual hot woman he saw on the way home earlier today who distracted him for a moment; of course he didn't talk to her, since he had no reason to.

Lisa sent her response a little faster this time. "I see you look at my suit and tie-clad chest, and I pretend not to notice it. I need to find somewhere to change into a more... unassuming form. After you look away, I dip into an alley and go around a bend. I use my mastery over the shadows to darken the area around me as I transform, making sure the rare nobody peeking out of their window witnesses my transformation. I turn into a short, busty, sleepy-looking girl in loose jeans and an aquamarine shirt, with long, black, messy hair. Unassuming, yes, but so, so seductive."

That was exactly what he wanted to read.

"As I walk home, I see another hot girl going in the same direction as me. She looks tired too. I wonder what her deal is. She has nice eyes though; we make eye contact for a brief moment before I turn away awkwardly."

A shorter message, but it was all he needed.

"'Long day or whatever?' I ask. 'Me too... I'm just headed home. Boss sucks, life sucks...' I mumble as I get closer to you. I start pumping a slight, slight amount of hypnotic power through my eyes as we make eye contact again. So little that not even the most resilient individuals would notice a thing."

"Nervousness fills me. She's talking to me... girls don't normally do that. At least she's not the hot businesswoman I saw earlier. I'd be too intimidated by her to speak. But someone who's shorter than me, and who doesn't seem to mind me being around... well, it just makes me really nervous instead of terrified. But that rack of hers fills me with something..."

"'Yeah, it was a loooong day at the business factory. Lots of industry to build. Finances. Crap like that. How's your day? We're alone and headed in the same direction, might as well ask.'"

"'It's uh, going well, well, except for the fact that I'm just pooped. I want to go home, eat a fresh pizza, and then fall asleep.' I say. I glance at your eyes as you smile. They're nice eyes, and my gaze lingers there for a moment before I bring it back to the street ahead of me. We reach a crosswalk with a stoplight, and we wait for the walk signal to allow us to go."

"(Just a heads up, your roleplaying is great! No complaints. You went from referring to me as 'she' to 'you' so smoothly! Anyway, let me carry on:) 'Stoplights, ugh. I hate cars. I remember when they first invented cars,' I say with no sincerity whatsoever, even though I'm being truthful."

"'I remember when they first invented trains,' I say with absolute sincerity even though it's an obvious lie. 'I love trains. Can't get enough of them. If my parents didn't make me go into accounting, I might be working on a train right now.' The walk signal turns on, and I gradually end up walking behind you so that I can have a look at you from behind. You're fast for someone this short..."

Cory was getting in the zone. The messages in the screen were slowly immersing him more and more. A slow, yet ever so steamy start. How would this turn out? He glanced at his succubus figurine, as if he wanted to ask her that question. He patted it on the head and then read Lisa's response.

"I happily let you walk behind me. I have just enough roundness back there in this form to tantalize most people, and besides, my eyes aren't the only part of my body that can slowly hypnotize people... I keep walking ahead of you, but the problem is, I don't know where you live. I'm hoping it's that apartment building up ahead so I can follow you all the way there, perhaps feign being a neighbor..."

"I follow you happily. That ass of yours is just wonderful, so wonderful... I almost get lost in it before the sound of an incoming ambulance disturbs me. I cover my ears as it passes. Loud noises are the worst. But once it passes, I'm free to keep looking at you, slowly following along as you seemingly head straight towards my apartment building, the one behind the nearest one. I wonder if I should say something to you to break the silence..."

"I try to confirm that the apartment right ahead of us is yours. 'Wonder where that one was headed,' I say in response to the ambulance passing. 'Whatever. Hey, are we still walking together? Where are you headed, by the way?'"

"'That building right over there,' I say, trying to hide the fact I was looking at your juicy ass just a moment ago. 'The one behind that one.'"

"Now I know where you live. Excellent. 'Oh cool, I actually live in that same building. Well, we'll be there soon... brr, it's getting cold tonight...' I don't actually feel cold; I can tolerate extreme temperatures just fine, but it felt appropriate to mention the weather. That way, I can wrap my arms around my chest, seductively warming myself for you to see."

"I move more to your side so I can get a glimpse of your sweet chest again, and I'm almost enthralled by the way your arms barely contain your breasts. Then I remember I was supposed to say something back. 'Oh!' I say. 'I can't believe we both live there, that's surely something, huh?'"

"I amp up the hypnotic magic. Now my voice is tinged with just a little bit of power, and my ass, my chest, my eyes... I let them emanate power in your direction."

"I get lost watching you walk. So beautiful... it looks like you're just so attractive without even trying. That kind of effortless beauty amazes me... I fantasize about touching you, knowing it's forbidden, yet I almost obsess over it nonetheless. A cute neighbor girl. If the circumstances were different, and if I weren't so nervous, I'd ask you on a date..."

"I sense your arousal. Yes. Lovely... And I glance over, and your eyes are starting to look even more tired. We're only a block away from your apartment now. I strengthen my hypnotic magic, letting more and more of it flow your way."

"I'm so enthralled by your beauty... I want to bury my tired face in your chest and never take it away. I want to wrap my hands around your stomach and hug you. I want to slide off those tight jeans. Random strangers have never captivated me so much... but you're no random stranger. Yet I'm too nervous to talk to you, to act on my feelings."

"I have you right where I want you. Walking beside me, staring at me, getting more and more enthralled by the second. I might be able to make you take me home, to have a lovely time with me. But I won't ask yet. I want you to be more under my control."

It was true. Cory was getting more and more enthralled. More and more of his attention was being captivated by the words in front of him. He felt just as the roleplayed version of himself did; aroused and enthralled. He could visualize it perfectly. Himself on a cool night, walking alongside this tired-looking beauty...

Leftover pizza and sleep weren't on his mind anymore. Even his anime figurines were starting to fade into the background.

What was so good about this roleplay? Her style, no doubt. The subtleties of her roleplaying. The subject matter. Anticipation That was why he was feeling so, so captivated, and so, so turned on...

He realized he should be typing, so he sent another reply.

"I stare, totally enthralled. You're so hot, so lovely... How do you do it? How are you this good? The world around me starts to melt away as I focus exclusively on you..."

"'How about I follow you home?' I ask. 'You look so tired. You need someone to accompany you.'"

"'Yes,' I say. 'I need someone to accompany me, thank you so much for helping... You're so sweet, I...' I almost say I love you, but I don't say it out loud. I still have enough sense remaining to not just blurt it out. But your words excite me..."

"We're almost at your apartment, so I take your hand and guide you. My indifferent persona starts to melt as I look at you flirtatiously, making sure to beam my hypnotic gaze straight into your eyes. It's not long before we make it inside the apartment building, and I say, 'So, where's your room?'"

"'Sixth floor, 604. Thank you so, so much for following me... Your presence just makes me feel so calm, so happy, so reassured...'"

"'Maybe you can even show me around your apartment,' I say. 'I'd hate to ditch you at the front door. We're friends, and friends show each other around, right?' I don't wait for an answer, and I start guiding you to the elevator up to your room. In the elevator, we're all alone... I run one hand across your chest. 'Your heart's just pounding,' I say as I scratch your chest through your shirt."

Cory was totally in the zone. Reality was fading. The situation of the roleplay was getting more and more real for him... He couldn't break his immersion. He didn't want to.

"I show you where my front door is and I unlock it, and I allow you to enter first. 'Sorry it's so messy,' I say. 'Come on in. Make yourself at home...'"

"'I will, thank you so much...' I look around at the place. It's not that bad. I'm more interested in you than your home. You're already halfway hypnotized, so now it's time to seal the deal. I turn on my hypnotic voice, and I say to you, 'Sleep for me. Sleep for me and enter... Let this become your reality. Let your ears hear my voice for real. Let it arouse you. Let it fill you with obedience. Let your mind come to me..."

Cory's eyes glazed over. His hands moved on their own, as his conscious mind started to grow fuzzy and enter a conscious slumber...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Cory showed Lisa around his apartment, enthralled by her beauty.

"And this is the kitchen, and this is the bedroom, where the magic happens..."

He opened his bedroom door, and both he and Lisa stepped inside. His laptop was currently off, but he had a strange sense that it was on. A funny feeling for sure. The screen was off, and the light next to the power button was also off, yet both that feeling and another strange feeling he couldn't quite pin down lingered in his head. Then he looked at Lisa again, in her short, effortless, unkempt beauty, and the two feelings started to fade.

"Lisa, you're so sweet," Cory said. "You were so nice, you were with me when I was tired, when I was bored, you led me home and made sure I was safe..."

"Oh, you're such a cutie," Lisa said. "Come here."

Lisa hugged him, pressing her breasts against Cory's body. Cory leaned down slightly and hugged her shoulders, and Lisa wiggled her chest, making sure her soft breasts would rub against him. Cory's erection strained against his tight underwear, pressing against Lisa's stomach.

They hugged for what felt like forever to Cory, then Lisa stood on her toes. Cory leaned down and kissed her, and she gripped the back of his head, pressing his lips against hers harder than he possibly could. Her arms were powerful for her size and figure. Cory kept hugging her, happily reciprocating the kiss.

Lisa let go of him.

"Oh, Cory, Cory, Cory... You said this was where the magic happened, so let's make something lovely together."

"Anything for you, Lisa."

Cory and Lisa held hands and approached the bed, and they jumped onto it and plopped down in sync, making the mattress creak and groan as they bounced.

"Hehe!" Lisa giggled.

"Oh, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... I'm all yours."

Cory's mind could think only of her. Lisa's wonderful body. Her charming personality. And her kind, erotic soul. They both sat up and faced each other, sitting cross legged.

"Want to feel something fun?" Lisa asked. She didn't wait for a response. She gently grabbed Cory's wrists and pulled his hands towards her heaving breasts. Cory happily grabbed them, feeling them through the fabric of her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. How did he not notice that earlier?

12