Succubus Roleplay Gone Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I just want to..." Cory mumbled.

"Just want to what?"

"...Bury my face in these..."

"Please, feel free. As long as you like."

Cory wrapped his hands around her back and leaned forward. His face pressed into her so, so, so soft chest. The pillowy ecstasy made him almost drip with arousal.

"Good boy," Lisa said. "Good boy. Good boy. Gooooood booooy."

She rubbed Cory's hair, and he was in complete heaven. He didn't want anything else. He was content to lean forward, supported by her pillowy chest and having his hair rubbed. What more could he possibly need?

The pleasure grew when Lisa's other hand poked at his erection.

"Oh, yes," Lisa said. "Keep your face buried as long as you like. Fall asleep in it, if you wish."

"I do," Cory said. "I want to fall asleep here for as long as you'll let me..."

"Good boy. Just close your eyes and focus entirely on my chest. My soft chest. My relaxing chest. My chest that lulls you into an arousing sleep. Let it hypnotize your mind and make it go blank. Let it pull your mind into an endless sea, deeper and deeper. Let yourself sleep."

Cory drifted off into slumber...

"Pleasant dreams, my good boy."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Cory was naked in his bedroom, fully erect. Lisa was seductively waiting for him on the bed in front of him, but she was still wearing her shirt and jeans. She was as she had always been; short, large breasted, and with white, curly horns and a long black tail that came out of the top of her jeans and ended in a heart-shaped tip. The Lisa he loved. The Lisa he was obedient to. The Lisa which was the subject of his helpless addiction.

"Can I help you out of those?" Cory asked, knowing it was her desire.

"Yes," Lisa's voice echoed in his head, even though her lips didn't move. "Undress me, and a world of pleasure will follow."

Cory obeyed. He climbed onto the bed, and Lisa rubbed his bare chest, making him shiver in arousal. A bead of precum emerged from the tip of his cock, staying there for now.

Lisa turned around, waving her bare tail at him, the tip of which pressed firmly against his stomach. She presented her jeans for him to pull down, and Cory reached around to grab the button and zipper. He undid the button and pulled the zipper down, then his hands went to her sides, gripping her jeans.

She adjusted her legs, letting him pull the jeans down past her thighs, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. And she was wet. He pulled her pants down the rest of the way, and she reached over to take them from him once they were off her legs. She tossed them aside, and to Cory, they might as well have vanished into nothingness.

Next was her shirt. Lisa turned around again, letting Cory grab the bottom of her shirt. She raised her arms, letting him pull the shirt upwards. It went up past her stomach, then her soft, lovely breasts popped out, then up past her neck, and it got caught on her horns just briefly before he wiggled it past them. Finally, it came over her head and arms, and she tossed it aside, and she was naked.

"Lay down for me," Lisa's voice echoed inside his mind. Cory wordlessly obeyed, laying flat on the bed as Lisa moved to make room for him. She sat next to his hips, and she placed one finger on his chest, slowly moving it down towards his stomach, making him shiver as it approached his erection. She drew circles around the base of his cock, and a drop of precum slid down his shaft, stopping when it was almost at the base, not blocking the path of her finger.

She took her hand away, and Cory's gaze was drawn to her pussy as she ran a few fingers over it.

"Ah... good boy," Lisa said without speaking. She climbed on top of Cory's legs, facing him. His erection pressed against her stomach. She leaned forward and kissed him, pressing her chest against his, and she raised her hips, bringing her pussy just an inch above the tip of his erection.

She crammed her face against his, pressing tightly with her lips and violating his mouth with her tongue, and he just wanted her to keep doing it forever.

She lowered her hips, bringing her pussy onto his erection. It surrounded his tip, squeezing it tightly as he entered.

"Oh yeah," her voice echoed even as she kissed him. "Hold still while I bring you deeper..."

He obeyed as she rubbed her chest against his body, kept kissing him, and brought more of his erection inside her. Lovely wet tightness covered his shaft, eventually making it all the way to the base of his cock as she took the whole thing in.

She started riding him up and down, thrusting her hips as she kept up her passionate, hungry kiss.

"Mmm... You're so lovely..." Lisa said. Her eyes gazed straight into his as they kissed, keeping him horny and compliant as she fucked him.

Erotic bliss filled Cory's entire body. Lisa was all he wanted. The only thing he could imagine himself wanting. And she was giving herself to him. Her hips went up and down, up and down, up and down...

...Up and down. The movement of her hips grew faster and faster, quickening into ravenous, pleasure-hungry thrusts.

"Just enjoy it," Lisa said. "Bask in pleasure. It's all you want, after all."

Orgasm was coming closer and closer, and Cory was excited for it. But the true pleasure was being with Lisa, touching her, letting her ride him as long as she wanted, and hearing her soft words in his foggy mind...

A few more thrusts. He was almost there.

Lisa let out a sharp moan, this time coming from both her lips and from her voice in Cory's head. Orgasm shuddered through her body, and she went into a frenzy, thrashing her tongue around inside his mouth and thrusting her hips like a maniac as her pussy clenched over and over around his pleasured cock.

The tipping point was moments away. Cory wanted what was about to happen to last forever.

Pure pleasure shot through his erection as he came.

His twitching cock erupted inside her quivering pussy, overwhelming his mind with pure pleasure as Lisa moaned over and over in delight. Cory couldn't help but make his own noises, gasping and moaning into Lisa's lips, and his body writhed underneath hers in pure delight.

He kept coming, letting out more than he thought possible as the feeling of pure bliss went on and on and on, even as Lisa's pussy stopped clenching around his erection.

Finally, finally, it started to fade only slowly, gradually replacing excitement with pure relaxation. His heartbeat still pounded in his ears even as Lisa's movements slowed and his erection calmed down.

Soon, it all came to a stop, and he was filled with nothing but relaxation. Lisa took her lips off him, giggled, and gave him a flirty smile.

"Oh, Cory... You're just so fun," she said. "Let's stay here a while..."

"Yes please," Cory said.

Lisa closed her eyes as she snuggled him, and Cory did so as well, wrapping her arms around her body, feeling her breasts comforting his heartbeat through his chest. Happy tiredness came quickly, and soon, he drifted off...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Your support means a lot to me.

12