Succubus Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm finally subsides, but I can still feel some drips of cum sliding down either side of my prick. Freya slides her index finger from the very base of my dick to the tip, which I can feel prompts another small overflow of jizz to push its way through my shaft, as she collects the semen and licks it off of her finger.

"Mmm... he tastes so good tonight. No doubt it's because I fed him a delicious meal before the show. Isn't that right? I take gooood care of you, don't I?" she asks as she turns her neck to look back towards me, using both hands to firmly squeeze the shaft of my cock in her fists.

"Ugggghhhh..." I moan deeply as this pressure causes a loose river of sperm to start trickling out of my tip, like a hose with a leak. I grip her hips and squeeze my fingers into her soft sides as I diligently continue my half of the performance and cum for the camera.

"Oh my GOSH, look at all of this cum, everyone!" Freya exclaims as she bends herself downward to get her face closer to my currently erupting dick. This action causes her ass to slide closer to my face, giving me an even more immediate view of her glistening pussy. The aroma of her sex hits me and immediately I become entranced.

Her scent is as close to the smell of lavender as the hue of her smooth skin is to its shade. It's clear that this is where her aphrodisiac hits the hardest. I feel two opposing sensations simultaneously, one of complete relaxation and submission in my mind and body, and another of rigid turbulence in my cock. I loosen my grip on Freya's hips as I sink into the sweet oblivion of aphrodisiac bliss. For the rest of her show, Freya is in complete control of my cock, which will turgidly follow whatever pace she sets.

Through my haze I feel the sharp and familiar tingles that I have always associated with the feeling of Freyalline's tongue. Up and down my length it travels, gathering every drop of cum that Freya has been so firmly extracting this whole show. As she licks, I can feel the stream of jizz continue to ebb and flow, in waves of both stronger and lighter pleasure. It is as if she pulled the cork out of a barrel of wine as the Succubus continues to hedonistically drink from the endless flow.

"I wish I could share this lovely cock with you too, Perannisse..." I hear Freya say, offering a response to a chat message left by a longtime fan of her stream.

"...but I'm also really glad that I get to have this cum fountain all to myself. Aren't you glad, boy?" she asks, giving my balls another squeeze with her index finger and thumb.

I don't have any energy to respond to her question. I just lay limp, basking in the glow of a near endless orgasmic cloud.

"Hmm... I think he's a bit out of it. I think that means this cock is mine to do whateeeever I want to it..." Freya says playfully, grabbing the base and swinging my dick from side to side. I can feel small spurts of semen getting flung off my cock and landing on my thighs as she does this, which she gracefully licks up once the cum has finished its journey.

"This stuff is delicious, you all have no idea," she says, thoroughly enjoying the taste of the mess she is making.

"In fact... I think I'm gonna take a drink right from the source."

The sentence sparks just a quick moment of clarity from within my aphrodisiac-addled haze. I need to brace myself mentally for this moment. But Freya offers me no time before greedily gulping down the entire length of my cock, gracefully sheathing it solidly within her throat.

Though the moment comes immediately, it feels as if an eternity passes before I blast my sperm within her welcoming mouth. In this eternity, I manage to be cognizant of the feeling of her long and slender tongue, which escapes from her mouth as it rubs against my pubis, licking the area and leaving behind a puddle of pure aphrodisiac bliss.

I burst once more. Her saliva absorbs itself into the skin of my cock, giving my testicles the green light to unleash everything that they have and more. My senses were starting to cloud themselves in my head, leaving my lower half to continue pulsing, mindlessly feeding the Succubus the content her viewers craved.

I could once again faintly hear the iconic pings coming from her laptop. It seems her audience greatly approves of both her performance and mine. My cock dutifully continued spraying its load as Freya lifted her mouth off of my spasming dick to thank her fans.

"Thank you so much everyone!" she exclaimed, her right hand gripping the base of my shaft. I continued to shoot ropes of cum, because even though the saliva source was now gone, the absorbed aphrodisiac would keep me aroused and orgasming for quite a while more.

I feel that familiar wetness once again as Freya wraps her lips around the tip of my currently erupting penis. She sucks on it like a straw for five seconds, drinking up the semen before craning her neck down all the way to the base. Another strong orgasm overwhelms me, and my cock continues to ejaculate for her audience.

My mind is beginning to go by this point. Greyness had begun to enter the corners of my vision, and my clenched muscles began to experience a satisfying ache of pleasure. Quite often, I find that I don't remember the end of these camgirl sessions. While it is incredibly satisfying and pleasurable, Succubus aphrodisiac is still very dangerous. It wasn't too long ago that Succubus used to be considered a threat to mankind, but now here was one of those mankillers gulping down my semen for the entertainment of the general public.

Freya was rubbing her hand up and down my cock's length, pulling out pulses of cum with each lightly-gripping tug. Pings continue to emanate from her laptop filling the air, and Freya's pockets, with the sound of money rolling in. I can feel Freya let up on her grip on my cock as she puts her weight down on my chest and sat up. Her ass depresses itself into me, providing a heavy pressure and a fantastic view.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the two-hundred-dollar donation, SuckMe247!" I heard Freya exclaim as one particularly large chunk of change came in. "You're always so generous to us, thank you!" Freya blew the computer a kiss and then cupped both of her hands around my balls. I flinched just a little at her touch, and then Freya turned her neck to look at me.

"You know what he just donated for, right? He wanted me to shove your cock inside me. Would you like that?" She winked at me. I know that no matter my answer, my dick is her plaything for the rest of the show. So I simply nodded and smiled at her. She turned to face her audience once more.

"Looks like my friend's cock is getting lucky today! It's pretty rare that I get to fuck him like this... I wonder if he'll be able to stay conscious this time." I was already tired and out of it from the blowjob, I didn't know just how much longer my brain would be able to stay switched on. I steel myself and prepared for penetration.

Freya slides her ass down my chest, rubbing over my stomach and sliding gently down towards my cock, inching closer and closer. She left behind a slight wetness wherever her pussy touched me, and from those juices arose a very obvious tingle. My chest and stomach were feeling the euphoric rush of the purest location of Succubus aphrodisiac, and I could feel my balls tighten as she moved closer to her goal.

With her left hand she ringed her finger and thumb around the base of my dick. Her right hand propped herself up against my thigh, and she lifted her body just enough to meet my cock at its height. As she lifted, a glistening string of natural lubricant stretched itself from my stomach all the way to her moist, luscious pussy lips. I could still feel the heat of her aphrodisiac juices building as she gently placed the very tip of my penis against the entrance of her vagina. Where it touched, a shockwave of vibration pulsed its way through my cock, traveling up to my brain and then back again. I nearly felt my consciousness collapse as the sensation reached its maximum strength. I understood full well how dangerous a Succubus' pussy could really be, but a subconscious part of my brain wanted me to thrust. In just a moment, I would become what thousands of years of Succubus evolution wanted in a man, nothing more than a cock to feed from.

She gently lowered herself merely another centimeter, engulfing my frenulum within her. A more powerful clenching of my muscles began to overtake me. Oxygen was fighting for a place within my lungs, as all of my mental faculties began focusing on my dick and nothing else. My eyes started to roll upwards of their own free-will, and I wasn't even all the way inside yet. I braced myself for what was sure to be a powerful ejaculation.

"Thank you again for the donation..." Freya said, making her final preparations for insertion. "I'm sure my friend here thanks you too!"

She sat her full weight down onto my dick at that moment, her soft butt-cheeks pressing themselves into my thighs. As my cock got engulfed in her tight box, the Succubus juices took full effect within me. Every muscle at once activated, crushing me under the weight of my own orgasm. I yelled, though to be more accurate it was as if my body just pushed all of the air it had left out of my mouth. A torrent of cum shot through me, and my dick erupted into an orgasmic shockwave that felt like it could feed a full family of Succubi.

I felt one hard push and only 3 of the aftershocks from my ejaculation before I lost consciousness.

-----

I awoke what must have been many hours later. The world was quiet, and darkness and nighttime had overtaken the room. The familiar glow of the laptop was nowhere to be seen, and I felt the sensation of a pleasant and soft weight next to me.

Looking to my left, I saw Freyalline cuddled up against me. Her palm rested itself delicately against my chest, and her leg was lifted so that her thigh provided a sweet pressure on my dick, which I was now starting to notice was still firm and erect. Slowly, a tight feeling came upon me, and I could feel the effects of a milking session that could only be supplied by a Succubus. I grunted firmly, to which Freya woke up.

"Good morning," She spoke. Her tone was completely different from what I remembered last. She must have been tired, and her performative voice did not carry through to her off-camera persona.

"I think you passed out pretty early on during the sex portion. I heard you grunting for a minute of it before you went silent. How are you feeling?" She pulled herself closer to my face, and her breath caressed against my ear as she spoke. Gentle whispers contradicted the loud and bubbly person she had been when I had last seen her.

"I'm a little sore..." I said. I had a sort of satisfying emptiness within me, like I was missing a few vital nutrients, or rather that some of those nutrients had been taken from me.

"You were quite the trooper last night," she remarked, pulling me into a tight embrace which I returned as best as I could. "The fans really loved the show. We made 800 dollars last night! Thank you for your help."

Freya gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. "I'll give you your cut once it gets deposited. 80 bucks sound good?"

"Yeah, I really earned it, huh?" I said, and began to laugh. I stopped once I felt my muscles tense up from the intensity of the previous night.

"Shh, settle down and relax," Freya said, increasing her embrace. "You can just sleep here tonight, tomorrow's the weekend anyways so you don't have to worry about waking up. I'll make you breakfast and drain you properly tomorrow morning, but right now I really shouldn't be giving you any more aphrodisiac. Just try to sleep, okay?"

"Okay," I responded, weakly. As difficult as it was being this hard, I could feel that what my body truly needed was a good-night's rest. It was only a matter of time before the next show happened, and I knew I needed to be at my maximum potential to please Freya and her fans again.

12