Succubus Short Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Man wanders past an alley and should've kept walking.
1.2k words
4.2
3.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time humans and succubi have always been against each other, due to the succubi's ability of being able to wring out the life force of a man through sexual acts it made things hard to send in men to fight them off whenever they would invade a city, not to mention that they can also easily disguise themselves as any average woman. It's only been recently when humans and succubi have finally been able to live together peacefully, however you still often hear about how a succubus can lose control and accidentally suck the life out of the man they are together with.

While these cases are accidental there are still, of course, some succubi who go out of their way to purposefully suck the life out of someone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't live in a very good neighborhood, I live in the kind of neighbor hood were it's unnatural if you don't frequently hear gunshots. It's not uncommon to see people head into back alleys and make some kind of deal or hear some fighting, usually when I pass an alleyway and see people inside I just keep walking and mind my business, however for some reason, I just couldn't seem to mind my own fucking business this time.

I was walking down the street heading to my shitty fast food job when I walked past an alleyway, I noticed a figure moving inside and an oddly sweet smell emanating from the alleyway. Normally I would have just kept on going but something about this seemed...off, It was as if I was being drawn to investigate it, I hesitate for a moment before deciding to take a look.

I turn my around the corner and see a figure bouncing up and down, I couldn't make out any details from the distance I was at, I notice a large dumpster in the middle of the alleyway and decide to hide behind it to get a better look at what was going on.

I quietly sneak my way down the alleyway, I could hear wet smacking sounds the closer I got. I got behind the dumpster and peaked around the corner, I was able to make out what was going on much easier from this distance but my heart stopped for a moment when I saw that it was a succubus.

She had red hair which was tied back, modest c-cup tits, and an ass that would make any man in a 5 mile radius turn to look at it. She was riding on top of a guy pretty hard, man looked half dead his body was so shriveled up.

"S-stop..." The man pleaded but she only laughed "We can't stop now, I'm not even full yet." she said as the man moaned out in pleasure.

"So good..." The man said. I have had some experience with a succubus so I know what the pleasure is like, but unlike that past experience this succubus has the full intention of killing this man with pleasure, I can feel my own cock getting hard in my pants from just watching this.

"It's almost time." She says as the mans body shrivels up even more. He arcs his back into the air, giving up his life to the succubus on top of him. After a few seconds he goes limp and stops moving, she gets up off of him releasing his dick from her pussy.

"That was delicious." She said "But I'm still hungry." It was at this point were I realized if I stay any longer I'll be in trouble. I get up and start to slowly move away from the dumpster but I wasn't paying enough attention and I accidentally kick a nearby trash bag, making a large clank sound. I look over to the succubus to see her looking directly at me.

I decide to just book it and start running for the exit of the alleyway, she flies up into the air and comes down directly in front of me, stopping me in my tracks, her purple eyes glow as she looks at me and licks her lips. I've become her prey. She starts moving towards me, I take a step backwards for each step she takes towards me until I'm pinned against a wall, I'm trapped.

"Well well well." She says "Having you will certainly satiate the rest of my hunger." In one quick motion she rips off my pants and throws me to the ground. She gets on top of me and dangles her wet pussy over my cock, I try to throw her off of me but succubi are much stronger then normal humans so she easily pins my arms to the ground.

"Let's get this started, I'm kind of in a hurry." She says. She slams down onto my waist taking my in my whole cock at once, the rush of pleasure being so sudden I immediately cum in her pussy, she laughs.

"You already came from just putting it inside, that's so sad!" She starts intensely bouncing on my cock, I grit my teeth trying to resist the pleasure.

"Hmm, trying to resist are you, I wouldn't recommend that." She says "The more you resist means the more semen you'll give when you inevitably cum." she says.

"If you just stop resisting and enjoy the experience it'll feel much better and you'll even live for a few minutes longer too." She said "You'll also stop wasting my time." she says that last part with a much darker tone. Her walls constrict around my cock, I can feel her sucking the life out of me, I'm quickly brought to another orgasm and cum a large load inside her.

"MMMMM~ yes, more." She says as she starts to ride my cock even harder "Give me more!" I can feel my arms go numb, the inside of her pussy somehow increases in heat.

"H-hot, so hot." I say "What, is it too much for you, can't handle a little heat." she says taunting me. Her constant assault on my cock is too much, I try to resist but it's no use against a succubus, I can already feel another orgasm rising up through my cock. Her walls get even tighter, she increases the speed of her bouncing, I can feel the orgasm at my tip, I bite my lower lip trying desperately to resist but in the end it's hopeless, I cum another large load into her waiting pussy. At this point I have already lost feeling in my arms and legs, both places looking completely drained of all liquids.

"I've wasted enough time now, this next orgasm will be you're last." She says frankly, her face changes from that of excitement to one devoid of any emotion. I am no longer enjoyable to her, I'm just food now. She speeds up, increases the tightness and the heat, she wants to make me cum quickly, I moan out, I can already feel another orgasm approaching, the pleasure is overwhelming, lust fills my brain telling me to just give in.

My hands reach out and grab her ass, my body relaxes as I start thrusting in time with her. My orgasm rises quickly as I stop putting up any resistance, my hips convulse as I cum the rest of what I have inside the succubus. When my orgasm subsides she gets off of me.

"Thanks for that, I'm all full now." She says, she spreads her wings and quickly flies into the air leaving me in the alleyway as life fades from me. The last thought that goes through my mind, questioning why I couldn't just mind my damn business.