A Rationalist Encounters a Succubus

Story Info
A logical guy finds the unexplainable in his bedroom.
3k words
4.16
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was sitting in his room, scribbling his way through a math problem, when she tapped him on the shoulder.

My god, she was gorgeous. Long black hair cascaded down her perfect hourglass figure, contrasting beautifully with her skin. A shoulderless top barely held in bulging cleavage, seemingly ready to fall down at any moment. Long leggings invited the eyes directly between her legs, blocked by only the shortest of miniskirts. She was fucking hot. Scott's brain immediately clouded over with lust. He wanted to have at her right now, he could just turn around and immediately take her, feel every square centimeter of her skin, copulate, fuck, desire...

Which only slightly damped his initial reaction of "WHAT-THE-fuck are you doing in my house hi I'm Scott nice to meet you can we please fuck like, now? Right now? Please?" His eyes kept traveling up and down her body; there were simply too many things to focus on, her tits, her ass, her thighs, oh gosh her eyes that were like deep black pools that pulled him inward and inward and towards her perfect lips...

Then he also noticed that she had horns. Little red horns that stuck just through her hair and out in to the world, but their color contrasted perfectly with her hair and oh my- Wait, there's something wrong here...

She smiled, a smile that even Helen of Troy would be jealous over, and said "You're the famous Scott, right? The up-and-coming MIT PhD that everyone knows will blow the world away with his next project?" Even her voice was sexy, sultry smooth yet not condescending, he wanted to listen to that voice all day, 24/7, forever, only for the chance to hear it stop when he ground his lips into hers and Wait, that doesn't make sense. What are you even thinking?

"Haha, yeah, I'm that CS PhD you're talking about, now can we fuck please-" Scott. How does she know you applied for an MIT PhD? You haven't told anyone about that because you knew they'd just laugh at you. How does she know you? "-I mean, do you want to-" Scott, PAY ATTENTION. WHY IS SHE IN YOUR ROOM? He tore his eyes away from the work of art that was her hips and looked at her face, trying to identify it. She was totally unfamiliar, and besides, he lived alone, although he certainly wouldn't mind living with her, not when they could- Scott, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!

And that's when the spell broke, and Scott realised that there was 1) a random stranger in his house that 2) somehow got through several locked doors without opening any of them and 3) knew a significant amount of personal information about him, and 4) had horns, and then his brain drew the conclusions together and realized, succubus, and a chill ran down his spine so cold goosebumps formed on his skin. They're that convincing? Holy fuck (no, not that kind, don't think about that), how do I defend myself? What do I do??? (no, not that activity, STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, you'll fall under the spell again, think about math, think about math, think about math-)

The girl (or whatever she was) presumably saw the change in his facial expression and his half-hearted attempt to choke out the word "succ-k-uh-b-b-us", and laughed, in that really cute way that women do that makes you want to hug them forever. "Hello, Scott. Yes, I am a succubus. No, the stories about me aren't real, no I do not steal your soul, no I don't drain your life spirit, no I do not resign you to Hell, no Hell isn't real, yes I am in fact here to fuck you. Now, do you want to begin, or shall I just walk away and find another willing participant?"

She would find another willing participant?? No, she was his, and he wanted to take her right now and protect her from all the world and fuck her until he died of exhaustion- No no no no, math, think about math, think about math, okay you're finding it extremely difficult to think about math, well let's think about something else, okay why is she here, why not think about that? Scott was desperately trying to hang on-

Wait, why was she here?

He had never heard of anyone encountering a succubus, ever. As much as he hated to admit it, Scott fit the succubus target profile: A) a lonely single man unlikely to be missed in the event of his disappearance who B) had a very high sex drive and who C) was likely to accept an offer that resulted in 'the destruction of his immortal soul'. But the woman with the perfect shoulders and curves- but the SUCCUBUS just said that she wouldn't steal his soul or whatever. So then why was she here? Let's reason this out logically.

Now Scott was in the zone, and could almost ignore the amazing smell coming off the person in front of him. He had to think about this rationally. People always act in their self-interest, was Scott's view of the world, and so far he had yet to be proven wrong. Why would a succubus choose to fuck him, of all people? What benefit did the succubus gain from fucking?

(1) Perhaps the succubus felt empathy for his loneliness? [Scott marked this one as unlikely]. (2) Perhaps he had something that the succubus could gain from? (An immortal soul, life essence, even money perhaps.) Sure, she said that she didn't, but since when were you supposed to trust that succubi tell the truth? (3) Perhaps the succubus just wanted sexual pleasure? [Scott really, really, really, really, really wanted this to be true, but he marked this as also-unlikely, since she could have easily chosen someone who actually had sexual experience.] (4) Hmm... well, he couldn't think of any more, so he figured it was probably option (2): the succubus probably wanted something from him.

But what did the succubus want? Well, why did the succubus choose him? Presumably the succubus (seeing as she had magic transportation powers) could go basically anywhere on Earth. It was hard to imagine that there wasn't someone else out there who could provide, he didn't know, innocence, immortal souls, life essence, whatever, better than he could. He definitely wasn't a convenient target. It was incredibly difficult to pull out (no, not that way) of her spell in the first place, and it was taking Scott a lot of mental anguish to keep himself out of her warm embrace. If she actually only needed innocence or a pure soul, she could go find one of the many million more victims all over the world and take theirs instead of his, so she would have probably just left as soon as he showed signs of resisting. And if she wanted him to resist, then she could just go find someone mentally stronger than he was. So it had to be something specific, that not all people had, that Scott had right now, and that the succubus could plausibly trick him out of simply by having sex with him.

Oh, and it had to require his consent, too. She was still standing there with a smile, waiting for Scott to make his decision. If she didn't need his consent, she could have just pulled down his pants immediately and taken away his resistance instead of going through the whole 'realization' phase.

He figured it was worth asking. "Okay, look. Why are you actually here?"

Now she frowned. It was the cutest frown that Scott had ever seen, a frown that made his heart intensify and his body want to go cuddle her and bring her all she wanted and comfort her in any way possible- Focus.

"You don't want me? Do you think I'm ugly?" Her beautiful eyes shone and her lip trembled, she was on the verge of tears, and holy fuck Scott could not just sit there and let the most beautiful woman in all of existence cry in front of him- She's manipulating you. The emotional response thing has happened twice already.

"Stop trying to manip- manipulate me, it won't- won't- oh please stop crying- it won't work on me, it won't work, just please stop crying, please, I'll do anyth- no, I won't do shit, STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME!" He literally yelled the last sentence, his body was shaking, his emotions were all over the place, but anger had finally risen from the depths of his turmoil, anger about EVERYTHING ABOUT HER. This woman didn't care about him AT ALL, she just wanted to TAKE SOMETHING FROM HIM. Look, you could see it in her eyes, her crying wasn't genuine at all, it was just something she could do on command. Even now, you could see it: the tears had stopped, and she was laughing very slightly, because SHE WAS JUST MANIPULATING HIM. Scott was FUCKING ANGRY now, and he had to restrain himself from walloping her beautiful face. Actually, why should he restrain himself? The girl was clearly using her looks to manipulate people, and what better to do than to forcibly make her unable to-

"Okay, okay, fine, I'll stop. I'll be honest. Please sit down." She looked genuine this time, and the anger went out of him with a whoomph, and he had to stop himself from literally falling into his chair.

She began. "Let me explain. I'm actually a time traveler from the 2400s, and I'm here to stop you before you invent something that will put the world through a 200-year massacre-"

He smelled it immediately. "Bullshit. If this was so important, you would have hidden the horns and attempted to make yourself more trustworthy, or another one of you would have arrived at this exact moment to fix your mistakes. But you've done nothing but manipulate me, when it would clearly make more sense to directly approach me. Don't lie."

"Okay, perhaps that's not true. Look, there really is a good reason why I needed to manipulate you, and it's because I need to judge your character to see if you could aid in the fight against the Evil-"

"Again, bullshit. You could have just hidden the horns. If this was a judge of my character, you would take the horns off right now to prove that it was in fact a test, but you can't, because they're part of your biological structure. Try again."

"Look, we didn't think of the horns-"

"You're literally a master manipulator. No way in hell, literally, would you have suddenly 'forgotten' that you have horns on your head."

"I just came here to give you a reward-"

"Bullshit strike three. I've done nothing so far to warrant a reward, and if I was about to do something that would warrant a reward, you wouldn't need to reward me for it."

She did that petulant thing holy fuck that was so cute. "Okay, Mr. Smart Guy. Why am I here, then?"

"I don't know. That's why I asked you. But seeing as you aren't giving a truthful answer, I am forced to conclude that whatever you plan will not lead to good consequences for me, since if they did you would just tell me about them. In the absence of further information, I must reject your offer. Sorry about that."

"Fine." She clicked her fingers and disappeared.

Scott waited fifteen seconds, before she reappeared again, and he grinned. "Called it. You need something from me, specifically me, and someone's blowing up your ass on getting it."

The girl looked annoyed now. How was she both cute and sexy at everything she did?

He said, "Look, I'm not exactly a master of purity. I'll be perfectly happy to give you something in exchange for a good fuck session with the most attractive woman I have ever laid eyes on in my life. Just tell me what it is that you want, and then I'll give it to you."

"Promise?"

"Hell no. I'm not going to make a promise with a succubus. Tell me what you want and then I'll make the decision."

She looked hesitant. "Fine. I want your cum."

"Bullshit home run. You could have just pulled my pants down and made me cum straight away instead of waiting for me to agree to sex. What you actually need from me requires my active consent."

"Cum tastes better for succubi with consent."

"Bullshit three pointer. If that was true, you could have just told me from the beginning. You would have also found someone else by now who was willing to take your offer."

"Your cum has special properties."

"Like? What, computer science PhDs have special cum that other fields don't?"

The girl didn't answer.

He grinned again. "See? No chance. I don't understand why you're still bluffing. Presumably you did research on me, seeing as you picked my favourite pieces of clothing (a shoulderless top? that's a low blow), and you somehow knew that I applied for a MIT PhD despite me not having told a single other person other than the application portal. Hell, you probably know that I'm the exact type to call bullshit on anything you say. Why, then, are you persisting? Is this some kind of-"

Then he realized.

The girl smiled. "Took you long enough."

He hadn't told anyone about the shoulderless top thing. Anyone, that is, except...

You can read my mind.

"Correct." Wow, she was pretty...

You were reading it the entire time. Why? Because you were parsing the data.

"Correct. I will save you the trouble, Scott. You are an outlier. Our data collection doesn't include enough people like you.

We just saw you transition from someone who would be compliant to my demands to someone who wouldn't be, didn't we? The model we've been training in the background tells me it has enough data points, now. AI, run the Compliant to Noncompliant pattern in reverse, please."

And then he felt it. She was even sexier. How was that possible? She was beautiful. Her hair caught the light. Scott felt frozen. How could he have argued with her? She was obviously right about everything. She smiled and held out her arms. Her eyes sparkled with delight. Scott felt drawn, drawn in... those perfect eyes, those perfect lips, he wanted to see her smile forever and ever. He stood up and kissed her.

His arms circled her body. He felt her tits pressing into his skin, begging to be let out, her shoulderless top barely able to take the strain. What could he do but make her comfortable? He attempted to undo her top, yanking it this way and that. She laughed, a pure, cute laugh that filled the world, and somehow slipped it off her body. She had no bra underneath. He buried his face in her cleavage, his arms still embracing her fully, never wishing to let her go. Her miniskirt slipped off. She was only wearing her leggings now, and Scott was still around her, squeezing her tight. They stumbled over to the bed, an awkward four-legged walk, and collapsed, and her hair sprawled all over the bed, she was clearly enjoying herself, and Scott couldn't say that he wasn't. He wanted to grasp everything at once, feel around her perfect shoulders, her hourglass hips, her bulging thighs, her amazing tits, but he had to settle for two at a time, in Scott's mind a cruel injustice of the highest order. But his third limb had long since come to life below, and was awkwardly trying to find its way around; she giggled and reached down, sliding it directly into her pussy.

Holy fuckkk... Her hips were full into their rolling motion, and her eyes were staring straight into his, and she was smiling and he was moaning holy fuck it should be illegal to squeeze a dick like that holy fuck im gonna CUM- and he discharged directly into her pussy, an electric shock going through his body, and her eyes locked with his, still smiling, still smiling...

He wanted to go again, but he felt drained beyond belief, he could barely muster up the energy to kiss her again, and wait, I can't move my hands... The girl below him simply continued smiling and snapped her fingers; he collapsed, groaning, onto the bed, while she reappeared beside it.

He couldn't move. Why couldn't he move? He tried to extend his fingers, but his entire body felt heavy, his eyes droopy, he couldn't move his fingers, he couldn't feel his limbs. Is this it? Has she drained my life essence?

She giggled. She looked like she was really enjoying herself now. "No, silly, I haven't drained you of your life essence as such. I simply just took, oh, 90% of it. You humans can make it back anyway, it'll only take you a couple weeks or so, don't expect to move for the first couple days. Oh man this feels great..." She giggled again, she was hyperactive, her skin flushed red, her eyes darting left and right. "Life essence, every time's like the first time, such a pity that you humans can't experience it... Oh what are your thoughts complaining about? I could have taken 100% of your life essence, you know, just left you to die in your own bed. Of course, we don't do that, because taking 90% is more sustainable, since then it grows back. It's like what, farming?" She was running around giggling, she was so cute...

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we need to wipe your short term memory. Sorry, this will just take a couple minutes... Hey, hey, stop complaining, your immortal soul isn't attached to your memory you know, you'll still be alive and experiencing, don't worry about that. No, it's not painful, yes this is about concealing the thing I revealed about the AI. I mean, it's literally your specialty Mr. Lifeless MIT PhD boy, I'm sure you understand it better than I do, and we can't have people like you knowing this stuff: it could get real dangerous, you know. Anyway, I've started the wipe already, and I have to be gone when it finishes, so have fun and byeeeeeeee!"

She snapped her fingers again and vanished.

Scott was so tired, so so tired, and he fell into a deep, deep, deep sleep...