Succubus Summoning Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a short gasp, the wave of white hit him. Thomas pulled Nymira's hips against his, his cock pulsing with pleasure as he pumped his load into her. His mind blanked out completely. Slowly he slid back, his cock popping out of her. A wave of exhaustion washed over him, the white haze lingering. His breathing was shallow and ragged, his eyes drooping.

He fell onto the bed and let out a long, contented sigh. Nymira just stayed in her awkward position, arse in the air until her legs gave way. She lay beside him, breathing slowly, before reaching over to the speakers and turning them off before another song could play.

"Fuck," Thomas breathed.

"Mm." Nymira squirmed up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. Her ponytail had come undone, leaving a mess of chestnut hair to lie around her shoulders. "You were an animal."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be," She teased. Her cheeks flared up again as she snuggled up to him. "Um, when you... you know. You weren't disgusted, were you?"

"What, the feet? Not exactly my thing, but-"

"Not my feet! My cock."

"Oh." Thomas looked up at the ceiling. Wow, that was a massive collage of hentai she had up there. "It just felt like the right thing to do, I guess. If you'd rather I didn't, then..."

"I-I didn't say that! I mean, um... Ah!" She buried her face in his neck.

"You're adorable." He kissed her forehead, minding the short nubs of her horns.

"Am not!"

They lay in a sweaty, exhausted pile for a few moments, basking in each other's bliss. Fingers traced along the lines of each other's bodies, comforted by the familiar shapes and heat.

"We're going to need new tickets," He said.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Your fault."

"Worth every penny."

The door swung open, and Daemeli walked in, carrying a tray of bubbling goblets.

"Aw, did I miss the best part?" She pouted.

12