Wild Devil Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man gets a chance to make his life dream a reality.
10.3k words
4.77
52.3k
124
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the wait on this one...I've been without internet, for about a month so it's definitely been delayed. I know a lot of people have been looking forward to it, so here it finally is!

Whiskey

"Philadelphia! Are you ready to rock and roll!?"

The roar of the crowd echoed through the venue hall, as over a thousand people cheered in excitement...and I was among those thousands of people.

"1...2...1, 2, 3 4!"

The band erupted into action, the sound of screaming guitars blasting all around us, and I could feel the pounding bass in my chest. It was my favorite feeling in the world. I had been going to rock shows for years, and I loved the smaller shows like this one, where the crowd was packed together. The smell of cigarettes, beer and sweat was a smell that I had grown accustomed to. And to top it all off? This was one of my absolute favorite bands...Wild Devil.

You might say, Wild Devil was the reason I loved rock and roll so much in the first place. They had been a band for ten years now, with three records under their belts and I had been listening since day one. I spent hours as a teenager, locked in my room, blasting their music and trying to play along with my own guitar.

So, you might as well say Wild Devil is the reason I'm a musician myself, as well.

I had Laura Wild and the rest of the crew, to thank for quite a bit.

This had to be my hundreth time seeing them live. And along for the ride, of course, was my older sister Liz. She was just as big of a fan of Wild Devil, as I was and she always came with me whenever I would go to their concerts.

It was tradition for the two of us, to run straight into the mosh pit, at every Wild Devil show. Of course, we didn't limit ourselves to just Wild Devil, when it came to the pit. Liz and I loved moshing. The pit at this particular show was one of the best ones I had ever seen, with people jumping up and down, singing along to the lyrics of every song, helping each other back up anytime someone fell down.

It was here, that we always felt like we were surrounded by family.

There was one thing that set this Wild Devil show apart, from all the others that I had been to with Liz...and that's the fact that this time around, we had backstage passes, to meet the band after the show. Obviously, this was huge for me. I was about to meet Laura Wild, my idol...I was excited, but to be honest, I was also a nervous fucking wreck.

So, when the show was over, I went up to the bar for a couple of shots before me and Liz went to honor our passes.

"You okay there, little brother?" I chuckled, as Liz placed a hand on my back and

I shook my head. "I'm good," I nodded, as I threw back a second shot of Whiskey and took a deep breath.

"Just nervous."

"Well, if we don't get moving now, we're going to miss our chance to meet them, so let's go already!"

I looked at the time on my phone...Liz was right. The show had been over for fifteen minutes already, and the band probably only had about an hour or so, before they would move along. So, we started our way to the front of the venue, where the other people were all waiting for the meet and greet too. "Do you think it's true," Liz asked, as we were walking.

"Huh?"

I looked at her with confusion for a moment, until she smirked and I laughed, realizing what she was referring to. We had talked about it before we even came to the show that day...Liz was talking about the rumor, that had been floating around about Laura Wild, for years now.

"You don't honestly expect to find out if that's true or not, tonight, do you?"

"Why the hell not?"

"Liz, we're not just going to outright ask her," I laughed. "That would probably be one of the rudest questions, anyone has ever asked her."

"Please, Laura's one tough bitch. I don't think she takes offense to much of anything."

I shook my head, as we reached the back of the line for the meet and greet. The rumor Liz was referring to, had been going around since the band first started touring. It started when word got out that Laura liked to fool around with some of her fans, and even one of her fellow band mates. People who had apparently had "fun" with her, reported that Laura was packing something extra in her panties...well...it wasn't so little, from what they said.

Supposedly, Laura was a transsexual.

Since Laura had never confirmed it though, it was anyone's guess whether or not it was actually true. The only ones who knew for sure, were the ones that had hooked up with her.

"Besides," Liz said, as we waited patiently for our turn to pass through those doors. "We may not even have to ask, if she decides she wants to mess around with one of us."

"There's like, twenty other people meeting them...the odds of her picking one of us, are pretty slim, I'd say."

"You never know," Liz shrugged. "Anyway, you know I'm more interested in Tori, anyway...so you'd be more likely to end up with Laura than me."

Tori was the bassist for Wild Devil, and also happened to be Laura's sister. They had formed the band together. Tori was very open about being a total lesbian, and my sister had been drooling over her, for about as long as I had been drooling over Laura. I laughed, as Liz started babbling on for the next few minutes, about how much it would make her night if she were to end up with Tori. The line started shrinking and soon enough, it came time for our turn.

The guard stepped out of the room, as the last few fans ahead of us came out, their time having expired...and then he motioned for me and Liz to step through the doors and my heart suddenly started beating faster.

"This is it," Liz said, obviously as excited as I was.

We walked through the doors and down a long hallway, that led behind the stage, and into a small room...and there they all were.

There was a couch in one corner of the room, with Tori and Chris, the drummer, sitting side by side and across from them on a metal fold up chair, was none other than Laura Wild herself.

"How's it going?" Laura asked, with a big grin.

"Fucking amazing," Liz laughed, reacting before me. Laura stood up and walked towards us, shaking my sisters hand and soon, Chris and Tori had joined in. I was still frozen in place, trying to pull myself together and find the words I wanted to say. Liz gave me a nudge after a few moments, and I cleared my throat, snapping out of my trance and smiling.

"I'm Alex," I introduced myself to them all.

"Fuck, I can't believe we're meeting you guys like this! We've been fans of yours, since the beginning."

"It's always nice having the die hard fans back stage with us," Tori said. "What's your favorite song? Favorite record?"

"Definitely 'Wild Girl' from the first record," I said quickly.

"I'd have to go with Dynamite, from Excelerate," Liz added.

"Great choices," Tori said.

"Dynamite is actually the first song we ever wrote together," Laura said, as she moved to sit down again. That was actually a shock to both me and Liz, considering Dynamite was from their second album.

Laura went on to explain that the song had been written when the band first formed, and they wanted it to be on the first album, but they didn't have enough time to record it.

So, it took a back seat, until it came time to write the second album.

We carried on talking for quite some time, and as the conversation continued, I started to feel more at ease and found myself less anxious. We talked about our other favorite bands, and the bands that had inspired Laura, Chris and Tori...and that's about the time I realized...someone was missing.

Mark...the bands second guitarist.

"Hey, crazy question but...where's Mark?" I asked.

The room went silent and for some reason, it suddenly felt rather awkward. I almost regretted having even asked the question. Laura, Tori and Chris all exchanged glances, before Chris cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Mark doesn't much care for the whole meet and greet thing...not lately, anyway."

"Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but Mark's a bit of a dick," Tori said.

"Right," I nodded. "I wouldn't have guessed that..."

Now, it was me and Liz's turn to exchange awkward glances.

"Enough about him though," Laura said, changing the subject, which was totally fine with me at this point.

"Alex, you said you're a musician yourself?"

"Yeah, I've been playing guitar for almost ten years now."

"Well, shit! Mind putting on a show for us, now?"

My heart was in my throat, and I could feel my cheeks burning, as my nerves suddenly flared up once again. Liz nudged me again, and gave me a look that said if I didn't do this, she would kick my ass later. "Uh, s-sure! That would be awesome!"

Laura stood up and moved to a small, ten watt amplifier sitting in the corner of the room, with a red Gibson SG guitar sitting beside it. She plugged it in for me and cranked up the volume on the amp, passing the guitar to me and as I sat down with a pick in hand, I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves.

"Alright...anything specific, you wanna hear?"

"Hmm," Laura said, with a grin. "Know any AC/DC?"

"Fuck yeah, I do!"

To prove myself, I followed up by strumming the opening chords to "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC, to which Laura, Chris and Tori started singing the words together. Liz joined in and I found myself playing the whole song, from start to finish. When I was done, Chris requested that I play something from Black Sabbath.

I hammered out the riffs to War Pigs and only played about half of the song, before Laura started cheering me on and asked if I could do any of their songs.

I was really getting into the flow of things now, and when she asked me that question, I immediately started playing the opening riffs for a song called "Heart Attack" from their first album. I nearly had an actual heart attack myself, when Laura picked up another guitar and plugged into a second small amp and started playing along with me.

Holy shit, I thought, as I continued strumming along and looked over in my sisters direction...I was actually playing a Wild Devil song, with Laura Wild! This was a major dream come true, and if you had told the teenage version of myself that this would happen one day, I never would have believed you. Liz had a look of total disbelief on her face, and tears of joy and pride in her eyes, as she watched the two of us jam together.

All things must come to an end though, as they like to say and when we finished the song, Laura set her guitar down and smiled. "I gotta say, Alex...you're one hell of a guitarist!"

"She's not lying," Chris nodded. "You really know how to shred!"

"Thanks, I...you have no idea, how it feels to hear that coming from you guys. I mean, I wouldn't even BE a musician, if not for Wild Devil and everything you've done for the rock and metal scene."

"I think you and Liz were the two best fans we've met tonight," Tori said.

"Unfortunately, we have to get going ourselves now...we're heading back to the hotel, for the after party. Anything you guys wanna ask us?"

I couldn't think of anything.

Mostly because my mind was totally blown at that point, from having the chance to meet my heroes, and more than that, being able to actually play a song with Laura. All of that was practically enough for me, as it was. Liz on the other hand, had something in mind, and when she looked over at me with a big grin, I shook my head, knowing exactly what it was.

"Actually," my sister said. "Alex here, was wondering if the rumors are true."

Laura and Tori exchanged glances, unsure of what Liz meant at first, and then both started laughing hysterically when it dawned on them what she was talking about. "Oh, is that so, Alex?" Laura asked.

"I...n-no, she's joking," I chuckled. "You really don't have to answer that question, if you don't want to..."

"You're talking about the tranny rumor, right?" Tori asked.

"I...well...y-yeah, but like I said, there's no need to-"

"Do you really wanna know, Alex?" Laura asked, with a grin.

She stepped forward rather quickly, and suddenly she was standing right in front of me. It was only at that moment that I noticed, she was actually a bit taller than me. She leaned in even closer after a few seconds, until I could smell cigarettes, sweat and perfume coming from her. My cheeks turned beat red and my heart started pounding in my chest. I tried to respond, but my voice got caught in my throat and I choked.

"Why don't you come with me, and I'll show you, if you want."

Holy fuck.

She had to be joking, I told myself. I looked over at Liz, who was no longer smirking. Now she looked totally shocked at how serious this whole thing had suddenly become. Laura took my hand before I could even respond, and I looked back at her from Liz, as she licked her lips and glared at me like a hungry predator that had just captured its prey.

Her hand was so soft and warm, and her fingers laced with mine as she started tugging at my arm, pulling me towards the bathroom. "Oh my god," Liz laughed, as she realized this was actually happening. "Have fun, little brother!"

I just looked at her and laughed nervously, as Laura pushed open the bathroom door and pulled me inside. I turned around and looked back out at Liz, Chris and Tori, who were all cheering me on now. Laura shut the door and pushed me up against the wall, suddenly becoming more aggressive...not that I minded.

"So, you wanna know the truth, huh?"

"I...y-yeah," I stammered, with the biggest, stupidest grin ever.

"Alright," Laura licked her lips again. "Get down on your knees and I'll show you."

I hesitated, for a few seconds longer than Laura wanted me to.

"I said, get on your knees, little boy."

God, her voice was so fucking sexy.

Without thinking any further, I dropped to my knees on the hard bathroom floor and watched, as Laura reached down and unzipped the leather pants that she was wearing. Then, to my absolute shock, she pulled the pants down and revealed the truth...eigh long inches of cock, with egg sized balls, full of cum to accompany her throbbing member.

"Holy sh-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, before Laura roughly grabbed the back of my head and forced her cock between my lips.

I had no idea what to do at first. I had never sucked a cock in my life before, never even thought about doing something like that...two hours ago, I would have been totally repulsed by the mere idea of such a thing, but this was Laura fucking Wild and for some reason, the fact that she had a dick didn't seem to change how attracted to her I had always been.

When the initial shock wore off, I decided to just try and do what I knew, I liked having done to me in the bedroom.

I made sure to use plenty of tongue, licking the underside of her thick, bulbous head and sucking on the tip for a few seconds, before she rammed it all the way to the back of my throat and I gagged loudly.

Loud enough, that I was sure everyone could probably hear me from outside the bathroom. I even thought I heard my sister laughing, for a moment.

Laura placed a second hand on my head now, as if to hold it in place, and started thrusting her hips violently. She slammed them forward, over and over again, abusing my throat and choking me without mercy. Every time she would thrust forward, I felt her big, heavy balls slap against my chin.

I could taste something, as her cock slid back over my tongue and she slipped out to give me a few seconds to breathe. It was salty, with a bit of a sweetness to it...pre-cum, and fuck, I had to admit that it tasted really fucking good.

Good enough, that I decided to forgo the few seconds of oxygen Laura was offering me, and wrap my lips right around her throbbing cock, after only a few brief seconds. Laura gasped and seemed a bit surprised by my sudden display of enthusiasm...but she wouldn't complain, of course.

I took control of the situation, really getting into things now, just like I had when we had been playing guitar together a few minutes ago. I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking, stroking and slurping on her cock and Laura started moaning louder now.

I stopped just briefly, to take one of her egg sized balls in my mouth and suck on that, while I slid my hand up and down her cock, slick with my saliva.

"Fuck yeah, baby...ohhh...that's great...are you sure, you've never done this before?"

I didn't respond, just kept sucking on her balls and stroking her cock for her. After a few seconds, I took her cock back in my mouth and Laura pushed my head all the way down. She slid into my throat and I gagged again, instinctively moving to pull back, but Laura wasn't having that this time.

She grabbed my head again and held it there, cutting off my oxygen, as my nose was buried in a thick patch of red pubic hair and her balls were mashed up against my chin. I gagged again, my face turning red and sweat trickling down over my eyebrows.

I breathed in the musky aroma of sweaty balls, and groaned when she finally pulled back some. Her scent was intoxicating and I felt dizzy, but wasn't sure if it was from lust, or having to struggle for breath for a few moments. I was vaguely aware of how hard my own cock had become by now, and the fact that I was definitely dripping pre-cum...I could feel it soaking through my underwear.

"Fuck...I'm almost there," I heard Laura mumbling from above me.

She was starting to breathe heavier now, and had started thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth much faster than before, as her legs began to shake. I braced myself, knowing what was about to happen and with a sudden cry of pleasure, Laura's legs buckled and she erupted in my mouth, emptying her balls right down my throat.

The first shot of warm, sticky cum splashed across my tongue and my taste buds sprang to life. I moaned, as I gulped down the sweet load, reaching up with both hands to grab Laura's ass and pull her deeper into my mouth.

I squeezed her ass, as her legs continued to shake, until she had finally drained her balls completely and pulled back, having nothing more to give me.

Her cock slipped from between my lips, with a loud audible wet pop and I gasped for air, my vision blurred with tears from all the gagging. Laura was panting and gasping for air above me, as she started stroking my cheek with one hand and smiling down at me. She stayed there like that, towering over me and looking right down into my eyes, as she tried to catch her breath.

We both jumped, startled, when a sudden knock came at the bathroom door and we heard Chris shouting out from the other side of the door.

"You two almost done in there? We gotta get moving soon, Laura!"

"Be out in a sec," Laura shouted back.

She looked back down at me and sighed, wiping the sweat from her forehead and reaching down to help me back to my feet. As I stood up, Laura looked down and started giggling. I looked down in the direction she was staring at and gasped, totally embarassed now, as I saw the huge stain in the front of my pants.

I had been so caught up in the moment, getting Laura, my biggest crush in the world off, that I hadn't realized I had blown my own load at the same time that she came in my mouth. "Shit," I said, panicking now.

"That's embarassing as fuck!"

"There's no reason to be ashamed," Laura smiled.

With her leather pants still around her ankles and her cock still slick with my spit, she placed her hands on my hips and pulled me towards her for a kiss. I groaned, melting right into her lips, as her tongue slipped into my mouth to taste herself on my breath.

When she broke the kiss, she reached down, placing her fingers right on the wet spot and rubbing my cock. "I think it's kinda hot, that you got so worked up like that, just sucking my dick...makes me wonder, how many other guys have gotten off, getting off on me."