Succubus Summoning Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nymira moaned and purred as her pace increased. Her teeth traced along his neck and collarbone. Her panting breath tickled his ear. Her grip tightened.

"Senpai feels so good on my cock...!" She rolled her hips and whined. "Do you like it? Do you like being fucked by me?"

He opened his mouth, and all that came out was a sharp gasp. Nymira fucked him hard, almost drawing her whole length out with each thrust. The pressure at his hilt grew in sporadic bursts. Thomas groaned and shuddered beneath her. One firm push, and the dam burst. His eyes rolled back as a pathetic spray of cum shot out of him, his whole body tensing around her cock. Despite the small load, the pleasure shattered his mind more than any orgasm before it. And still, she kept going, fucking the cum out of him. The white haze became a delirious cloud. Every muscle taut like a steel cable. If she hadn't been holding his legs, he might have wrapped them around her waist.

Thomas barely even felt her finish: a sudden quiver, a short cry of delight and a rush of heat inside him. Nymira whimpered, holding herself above him as her hips pushed deeper. She crushed her lips against his, both breathless and exhausted, and he kissed back as best he could.

She pulled out and collapsed atop him, letting his legs droop back down to the bed. Her hands slipped up his arms to untie his wrists. The moment he was free, he hugged her close, ignoring the ache in his wrists. Warm, sweaty bodies ground together. Finally, they pulled themselves apart, letting the other breathe short breaths.

Until Nymira's glasses fell onto Thomas' face. The two of them cracked up.

"Well, that was... different," Thomas said, putting the glasses onto the bedside cabinet.

"Good different, or bad different?" Nymira ran a finger down his neck. Her braids began to shrink, returning to the chestnut bob Thomas guessed was her default.

"Good. For sure."

"N-no! You can't have liked all of it."

"Why not?"

"Well, um... most guys don't..."

He kissed her nose, and she covered her blushing face. "I've never seen you so enthusiastic."

"That was just the character." She pulled off him and frantically looked down at his chest. "I didn't actually hurt you, did I?"

"Not even a scratch. I think." He looked down as well. "No, see? Barely a mark."

"Phew..."

"Wait, was that a real...?"

"Sh-shut up! You wanted danger!" Nymira sat up and crossed her arms over her chest.

Thomas just laughed. "You were the one who asked for this. Guess you're not always as submissive as you claim to be."

She fiddled with her fingers and pouted. God, he loved the way her cheeks puffed out.

"Not just the knife, though. Are you feeling, um...?"

"Sore. And exhausted. And it is going to hurt like hell tomorrow." Pun unintended, Thomas thought. "But nothing I can't handle."

"You sure? Really sure?"

He slid his arms up her sides and pulled her down by her shoulders. He kissed her on the lips and smiled as she snuggled into his chest. "Really sure. What about you?"

She looked away, her cheeks flaring up. "What do you mean?"

"You didn't seem to mind being in charge for once. Would you do it again?"

More pouting.

"Nym."

"... Maybe," she mumbled.

He scratched the hair behind her horns and buried her head deeper into his shoulder, mewling a soft 'no!' From the looks of it, Thomas thought, they'd both learned something about themselves. And each other. Playtime could only get more interesting from here.

12