Succubus survival

Story Info
Yasha is reborn as a succubus.
8.1k words
4.6
14.1k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=Ok, so this has been tumbling around in my head for a while. It will be a more story-driven novel, with little sex to begin with. If that's not your jam then you should read something else. As always everyone participating in sexual activities is above the age of 18. Hope you enjoy the story.=

Yasha was just touching up her makeup when a commotion from outside startled her. Tired blue eyes stared back at her as she ignored the sounds for a moment. Her makeup hid her developing wrinkles well, but it was clear to anyone that she was getting old. Yasha's tits had started to sag slightly, and her ass wasn't what it used to be. Still, she was hot, no one could deny that, and some guys preferred an older woman. A girlish shriek sounded out from the other side of the door, and Yasha could ignore the sounds no longer. She stepped out of the bathroom to see a man treating one of the girls none too gently. The man held the girl's arm and tried to get her to go with him, but the girl resisted. He spotted her as the door slammed shut, and he grinned as he looked at her.

He was drunk. That wasn't unusual in Yasha's line of work, but this guy reeked of alcohol like he had bathed in it instead of drinking it. That wasn't what had ticked her off that something might be wrong, Kalvin was often drunk nowadays, but the manic look in his eyes as he eyed her in the little dress gave her a bad feeling. She usually liked to have people's eyes on her, even if she was not as enthusiastic as she used to be, but this guy gave her the creeps. He was probably high, the booze and drugs mixing to make a fine cocktail in his blood. She felt terrible for the girl, everyone did, yet no one stepped in to help.

"Wouldn't you like me for company instead? Someone with a little more experience?" The words might have sounded catty, but the girl's eyes lit up with hope, and she turned teary eyes to Yasha, eyes that were full of gratitude. Even if she was older, she was the most beautiful of all the girls in the little parlor. He seemed to agree as his eyes devoured her.

"I'll have you both," the man laughed. He grabbed Yasha and the other girl, Tanya, before roughly yanking them after him as he stumbled up the stairs to find a private room. The two prostitutes' eyes met in grim understanding as the other working girls looked on. The looks varied from sympathy to relief that they hadn't been picked, but they did nothing. How could they? Not even the bouncers that were supposed to protect them acted. He might not have hurt anyone today, but Kalvin Stevenson should never have been allowed to enter the brothel, not with his reputation.

Yasha tried to reassure the young girl, but there was only so much she could do without saying anything. Maybe she could take most of his attention, and Tanya wouldn't have to do much. If they were lucky, he would fall asleep as soon as he reached the bed. Luck hadn't been with her since the war started. She had been forced to flee like everyone else. She had, foolishly, she knew now, turned to prostitution or risk ending up on the streets, and once she started, it had been hard to quit. She had tried to find other employment, but no one wanted to hire a whore.

She understood now, but she had been naive back then. Not only would her old clients recognize her, bringing god only knew what trouble to her employer, but she was untrained as well. It was much easier to hire a young apprentice than to start training a grown woman like her. In a way, it was only natural she would end up here. She had always liked sex, having been quite notorious in her home village for sleeping around and not having to do any real work. Yasha hadn't been too averse to taking money for sex. In fact, she thought it was a marvelous idea at first. Now she saw things differently, but she was forced to keep whoring herself out if she didn't want to starve, and her rotten luck had put her in the path of Kalvin Stevenson himself, and she was just about to end her shift as well.

Yasha swore to herself as Kalvin opened the door to one of the rooms. He noticed and glared at her, and she tried not to let her nerves show as she gave him a charming smile. The guy had a bit of a reputation in town and was infamous among prostitutes. He was what they liked to call a problem client, but as long as he didn't leave any visible mark on the girls, the boss wouldn't do anything about him, and it helped that he paid well. She wasn't afraid of a little rough play, but there were worse things he could do to them than simple violence. She had heard the stories from the other girls. Everyone had. Sex was supposed to be fun, but the things Kalvin Stevenson liked to do to women sent chills down her spine.

She feared the man, but she would do her best to shield Tanya from the worst of it. Things started normal enough as they got into the room, with Kalvin having both of them kneeling on the floor in front of the bed facing him. But Yasha's eyes widened, and her heart pounded rapidly in her chest in panic as Kalvin reached into his pants and brought out a gun. The bouncers at the door had really dropped the ball this time. How could this known psychopath not have been searched before he entered?

"Don't move," he slurred as Tanya squeaked in fear beside Yasha, where they were kneeling. The gun waved erratically between them as the drugged-up mad man stared the two prostitutes down.

"Wha-what do you want from us?" Yasha dared but only got a snarl in response.

"Shut it," Kalvin turned to lock the door, and it echoed in Yasha's head with such clear finality that she forgot to be afraid for a moment. They were going to die. This asshole was going to kill them if she didn't do something. She was a whore getting up there in years. You didn't see many middle-aged prostitutes. They either got out or got killed like she was about to be. Tanya was too young. She still had a life ahead of her.

Abrupt chaos broke out as Yasha threw herself at Kalvin's back. He hit his head against the door and sank to the floor. He was dazed but regained his senses as Yasha flipped him over. They wrestled for the gun, and she managed to wrest it to the side before Kalvin squeezed the trigger, and a loud shot rang out. Tanya screamed, and even though Yashas ears rang, she could hear people running up the stairs and muffled voices outside the door. Help was coming, but would it be too late?

"Damn it. Get off me slut. I need to kill you. He asked me for two souls," Kalvin raved madly with desperation in his eyes.

"You're insane," Yasha grunted and tried to reach up to unlock the door, but she had to bring her hands down again as the gun barrel slowly tipped towards her. He might have been drunk and insane, but Kalvin was still much stronger than her. A second shot rang out, and the voices outside grew more frantic. There was even banging on the door as someone tried to break it down. Didn't they have a key?

Yasha's limbs suddenly turned to jelly, and she looked down in horrified fascination as blood poured rapidly out to stain her dress. It didn't even hurt. She was too full of adrenaline to notice that he had shot her in the gut. She noticed now as Kalvin pushed her off of him with ease, but all she could do was lay there and stare in mute horror as the man stood up, pants stained red with her blood.

"One down, one to go," the absurd line, like he thought he was in some action movie, was barely out of his mouth when a table lamp crashed into his face. Tanya had been frozen in fear up until now, but seeing Kalvin shoot Yasha had apparently been enough to jolt her into action. "Fucking stupid whores," he snarled in pain and frustration as he stalked towards the young girl cowering in a corner.

"Please stop. I'll do whatever you want, just please, d-don't kill us." Tanya begged, and surprisingly it seemed to be working as Kalvin stopped mid-step to stare around the room in confusion.

"Where am I?" The crazy man held his head and suddenly turned stiff as a board before he continued towards Tanya. "Sorry, love, two souls is what he asked for, and two souls is what he will get." He reached for her as if to choke her, but a third shot rang out before he could touch her. Tanya screamed as gore showered her where she was kneeling in the corner, and Kalvin's lifeless body fell to the floor, with his brains blown out through his forehead.

Yasha's hand shook as she let go of the gun. Kalvin had dropped it when he had been hit with the lamp. He must have forgotten about it, not feeling threatened by the girl bleeding out on the floor. Still, it took all of Yasha's remaining strength to pick it up and hold it steady enough to hit her target. Yasha had heard that a gut wound was a slow, painful death. Apparently, that had been a lie, for darkness was already encroaching on the edges of her vision, but Yasha still smiled to herself. She had finally done something good with her life, and even if it was ending, she was happy about that. Tanya would live, and Yasha hoped she would find the strength to build a better life for herself. The last thing she saw was the door being slammed open and the house bouncers barging into the room. They stared dumbly around the room before springing into action, but Yasha was already dead by then.

Yasha's mind drifted in an ocean of memories, unable to surface. She was pulled wherever her mind took her like some flimsy plastic bag being dragged by a strong current. She was sad to discover that she had more regrets than joyous memories. Things had been fine at first and even fun. Yasha had flitted from relationship to relationship, using her body to get what she wanted, relying on other people to take care of her, and abandoning them when they grew too clingy or demanding. She had many friends but no real connections, and when times grew tough, she was left to fend for herself. People sure got their priorities straight when the war started, turning to help their loved ones and folk who meant the most to them. Yasha had been surprised to discover that she wasn't one of them. Of all the people she had known, no one was willing to take her in, throwing her away as she had done to them.

It was ironic karma really was a bitch, but as much as Yasha wanted to scream and lash out at her fate, she found she couldn't. Her emotions were muted, and besides, everything that happened to her was deserved. She knew she wasn't a good person, but it had been too late to change when she finally realized that and tried to do better. At least she had managed to do something good in the end. Tanya would be safe, and that asshole Kalvin should be here with her. A spark of joy managed to rise to the surface, it felt like her mind was in a fog, but it only made the spark shine brighter. Yasha felt it as she smiled at the memory of blowing the psycho's brains out. The idiot had been completely mad, but Yasha felt no sympathy for him. If anyone deserved a bullet to the head, it was Kalvin fucking Stevenson.

How had things turned out so bad? Why did she have to be such a slut? Yasha cringed as she watched her younger self verbally abuse the few friends she had and had a boyfriend do it physically in a few cases. She lied and cheated, turned friends to enemies, and brother against brother until they inevitably saw who she really was and left her like all the rest. Calling her a bitch would be mild. Succubus would be more appropriate. Her mind turned to things she would rather avoid, but she couldn't look away now, trapped in this endless void. Why did she drive people away? She was afraid, and by acting like a bitch there was no way they could get to know the real her. If she was rejected then, Yasha didn't know if she could live with herself if that happened. Just like how her mother had left her.

Yasha gasped as she found herself standing, buck naked, in a just as scantily furnished room. It looked like an office, with an empty desk and a comfortable-looking chair, but little else except a big mirror leaning against one of the walls. Yasha covered her nakedness with her arms but calmed down when she saw no one else in the room. It was warm enough, bare feet warm against the plush rug covering the floor, and being naked was nothing new. So she lowered her arms and walked up to the door but swore to herself when she turned the knob and discovered it was locked.

"Hello," she yelled as she banged on the door. "Is anybody out there? I'm stuck," no answer came. This had better not be one of them hidden camera type things, Yasha thought as she turned to examine the room more closely. A huge window sat behind the desk, looking out at a vast forested landscape. Yasha was about to go up to it so she could see how high up she was. Maybe she could smash it and climb out if no one came. She would try to look for a key or break the door down first, but it was good to know her options.

"Eeep," she squealed, not getting very far, as she got a glimpse of something moving in the mirror. "The hell," Yasha swore as she took a closer look, and what looked like a red-skinned demoness stared back at her. It couldn't be her, but as she looked down at herself, she saw that she too had red skin like the reflection. "Oh, no, no, no. This isn't happening. This can't be happening," she watched the demon in the mirror as she brought her hands to her head, grabbing the two delicate curved horns growing out of her temples. They were smooth and black, curving along her scalp and ending in sharp points. A long, spade-tipped tail swooshed into view from behind her, and Yasha spun in a circle to get a better look at it. It grew out from just above her ass, where her tail bone should be, and moved as if it had a life of its own.

"I'm a freaking demon," Yasha finally said after a long time spent gaping at her reflection. For it was her reflection. There was no denying that. Had she been like this from the moment she woke up here, or had the mirror changed her? She couldn't remember. It seemed far-fetched except that she had been turned into a freaking demon, so why shouldn't it be possible? Yasha gasped again as a little menu appeared in the air beside her reflection. On closer inspection, the words were actually displayed in the mirror. Some type of hight tech touch screen, maybe?

"Reincarnation character customization," Yasha read slowly aloud, and her eyes suddenly widened as she remembered what had happened at the brothel. She should be dead. Was this the afterlife? Was she supposed to meet with the reaper or something, and the guy was just late? She had no idea, but as she took a closer look at the little menu, multiple columns expanded as her eyes swept over them. It looked like numerous options had already been selected, and she could do nothing to change that. Most damning of all was that under race succubus had already been toggled.

"Just, fucking, typical," Yasha swore as she frantically tried to click on the other options to no avail. If this was what she thought it was and she would be reborn in another world as a whole new race, why did it have to be a succubus? Why couldn't it be something nice like a fairy or an elf, wasn't the point of all this that she would get to start again? How would she make a better life for herself if God himself or whoever ran this place had made her a literal incarnation of evil? A godsdamn demon? It had to be a joke. It just had to be.

"Haha, very funny, guys. I deserved this one. I may not be a very nice person, but this is a little far, don't you think?" She grabbed her tail and looked around the room, expecting someone to jump out at her and call the whole thing off any minute now. "I don't know how you did it, but it's very realistic. Some sort of robotic prosthetics," she said as she squeezed the tip but yelped and let go of the pain she felt. "Very realistic."

Her heart hammered in her chest as it looked more and more like this was all real. She had died, and it looked like she would be forced to become a succubus. It was all suddenly too much as the reality of the situation dawned on Yasha. She put her head in her hands as she fell to her knees and started to cry. Why was it always so unfair? This was not a new chance. The whole world had judged her before she had even gotten a chance. She supposed she deserved it, though, with how Yasha had acted in her previous life, but damn it, she was trying to be a better person. Why was it so godsdamn hard to be good?

Yasha finally lowered her hands to stare up at the options still displayed in the mirror. Her sniffles subsided as her gaze fastened on the race menu and the succubus already chosen for her. Just because the whole world wanted to judge her didn't mean she had to do it too. If they wanted a succubus, they would get a succubus. She would be the best godsdamn succubus they had ever seen. There must be good demons out there, too, right? And if not, she would be the first.

Yasha wiped the tears from her cheeks as she stood up to take a new look at the little menu and all the things already filled in. She pressed the succubus option with her finger, wanting to see if there was a way to pull up more information, and to her surprise, a new window popped up.

SUCCUBUS:

A demonic race in female form that feeds on debauchery and chaos. They make for fine spellcasters with a naturally high mana capacity. Succubus' have a natural inclination toward eromancy and excel in beguiling schools of magics such as illusion and enchanting. They naturally resist mundane weapons and fire and have an inherent affinity with elemental fire magic from their hellish origins. Succubi must sustain themselves on the sexual energy of mortals to survive. The rate at which they must feed depends on their strength, but young succubi tend to be more ravenous. Succubi are cursed to forever wander the earth alone.

Okay, that didn't sound so bad. Nothing about being inherently evil, that part about feeding off sexual energy didn't sound great. She loved sex, but would her partner die on her in the middle of doing the deed. She supposed she could abstain, but from the sound of it, she would be forced to fuck, or she would die. It was not unlike working as a prostitute. Yasha saw the irony in the situation but was unable to laugh.

Her heart fluttered as she read over the part about real bonafide magic again. She shouldn't have been surprised. What could have caused her transformation but magic, after all? It was just so unbelievable. It brought out her inner child as she excitedly scrolled down the list, and there was indeed a tab labeled magic. Yasha opened it and saw that all the options had a number beside them. Was it a cost? She had seen nothing about points or currency. She scrolled through the list and saw that something had been selected for her here also.

EROMANCY:

The mystical art of eromancy is not well documented among mortal scholars. Dealing with sex and lust, its practitioners are often looked down upon and, if unlucky, executed in less open-minded communities. Those savvy enough to hide its use can expect to sense the lust in others, inflame it if they should wish or decrease it, and even make themselves more attractive. Eromancers get their power through desire, either in themselves or others. If it has to do with sex, it is likely covered by eromancy.

That sounded like an excellent fit for her new race. Yasha only wished she had something like this in her previous life. It would have made things so much easier. The part about being executed sounded less fun, but she was a succubus. Not the most beloved of races if she understood things correctly. She just needed to be careful, but before looking through the list to find something that could help her, she decided to see if she could find all the options that had been selected already. As if the mirror had read her mind, a new list containing all the filled-in options appeared at the top.