Succubus survival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasha dismissed them a final time as she looked for the button that said she was done. It appeared in a corner, and as Yasha pushed it, there was a click from the door as it was unlocked. She walked over to it and opened it to step out into another world. She appeared in some sort of dark basement, and she coughed as her appearance stirred up the dust. She was clothed now, in a long skirt with her heavy backpack filled with equipment she had bought waying her down. She could see perfectly well in the darkness, although the colors were a bit muted. She was in the middle of the room, and some sort of symbols had been drawn in a circle around where she had appeared. They glowed faintly, but were broken up as cracks had formed in the stone floor.

Yasha stepped gingerly out of the circle, half expecting something to happen. When nothing did, she sighed in relief. No one else was down there with her, and it looked like no one had been for a long time. Dust covered every surface, there were candles, but they didn't look like they had ever been lit. A dusty old tome lay on a table, but that was all the furniture there was. Before she continued up the rickety looking staircase, she wanted to try and disguise the fact that Yasha was a succubus in case she ran into anyone. She had no idea what she was doing. The only magic she was capable of was making her wings disappear. She tried that, reaching for that same feeling Yasha wished her horns and tail would go away for a bit.

She could feel something happening as a force exited her body to wrap itself around her horns and tail. They were still there. She could feel them, but they were covered in this something that had come from inside her. Yasha could only hope it hid them from the world as she made her way up the stairs. They creaked loudly as she made her way up. If no one knew she was here before, they sure would now. She peeked up above the lip of the stairs. It looked like she was in some sort of dilapidated church. Stained glass windows looked out at the starry night sky. Yasha quickly ducked down again as she saw shapes moving out there. She took another look. Shambling people were moving around in the graveyard outside. Now that she was listening for it, she could hear them moaning out there. Her eyes widened in fear, and her heart hammered in her chest as she realized what they were. She was in a fantasy world, alright, or the zombie apocalypse. Zombies, the little church was completely surrounded by zombies.

=So, what did you think? I wavered on if I should add statistics and a level-up system. But they are so overdone nowadays, and it gets very tiresome to keep track of every little number and percentage, at least for the author. Do you think I should have kept Yahsa's speculation about Kalvin possibly being possessed and maybe being reborn along with her? I thought it would make for good motivation as to why she would want to learn elemental fire magic, but in the end, she doesn't buy it anyway. Maybe it would have made fr a good mystery to reveal in the future, I don't know. Maybe Yasha learns fire magic in the future, or something else, and it does make her have to rely on other people, just like she did in her previous life. Is that compelling? I know not, but I hope you enjoyed the story.=