Succubus survival Ch. 02

Story Info
Yasha escapes the church then runs into a meal on two legs.
5.7k words
4.7
6.4k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasha tried not to completely freak out as she ever so slowly snuck back into the basement, the staircase protested again, and she held her breath, but it seemed the zombies were oblivious. Once down there, Yasha sunk into a corner and tried to calm her racing heart. Zombies, freaking zombies. How was she supposed to deal with that? She had brought no weapon with her, only her survival knife, and even if she had, there was a literal hoard of them out there. Yasha would be overwhelmed the moment they spotted her. She had plenty of food and water, so she could hopefully hold out until someone rescued her. Perhaps she could make a signal fire, or maybe the church had a bell that she could ring. Yasha had bigger problems though. She could already feel a slight tingling sensation between her legs, and the plug lodged in her ass wasn't helping. Despite the situation, she was getting horny. She could ignore that, but Yasha wasn't sure if it meant she had to feed soon.

That thought made her pause. Yasha was a god's damned succubus for goodness sake, with freaking wings and magic at her disposal. She could just fly out of there if she had to. The newly summoned succubus took a deep breath as she stood up, much calmer now that she knew she had a good shot at making it out alive. Yasha found, summoned, to be an apt description as she looked around the room. She didn't know much about the occult, basically what she had gathered from a couple of goth boyfriends over the years and from Buffy the vampire slayer, but that is what this room reminded her of. She had sat in on a couple of their ridiculous rituals that suddenly didn't seem so foolish. This room was a summoning chamber with a botched summoning circle. Yasha grew curious now that her brain wasn't bathed in fear, and she walked up to the little table, butt plug wiggling inside her with every step, so she could take a look at the book that lay splayed open in the middle of it.

She blew on it to clear the dust, making the faded letters on its yellowed pages readable. Readable but not understandable, the language was unlike anything Yasha had ever seen. While it might have been some obscure language from earth she had never heard of before, Yasha somehow doubted it. It cemented the fact that she was in a new world. Zombies were one thing. Everybody knew at least someone who had a zombie survival kit under their bed, and while she might just not have ever heard of the language before, put together, they made for a compelling argument. Yashas heart started racing again at the idea, but she forcibly calmed herself. There was no need to rush as long as she stayed quiet. The only thing she needed to find out was how often she needed to feed on sexual energy. Surely she had a little time, seeing as she had just been reborn and all that. Yasha should at least take some time to test her new abilities before she rushed out into danger.

She summoned her wings, and there was a tearing sound as the back of her dress ripped to make room for them and pain as they were squished behind her heavy backpack. She kept from crying out at the pain, barely, as she quickly removed the pack stuffed with all of her supplies and set it down on the floor. A sigh of relief was allowed to escape as Yasha stretched her wings out behind her. Shame about the dress though. It was a bland thing, with layers of material that tried in vain to hide her lush figure. It exposed no skin, except her face, and even draped to drag on the ground, it would be hell to run in. Still, Yasha only had so many sets of clothing, and she frowned as she craned her neck to look back at the damage.

As if the material could sense her displeasure, the frayed ends of the dress at the edges of the hole started to move, reintegrating themselves into the whole, but leaving her back exposed until it looked like the dress was made that way to begin with. Almost all of her back was now revealed, leaving a tantalizing glimpse of the dimples above her ass where the dress covered her again. And it was not just the back that had changed. The whole dress had gotten sexier. Losing some of the voluminous layers, it now hugged her body tightly, still covering her but leaving little to the imagination. It now resembled a modern cocktail dress more than the medieval horror it had been before. That couldn't have been illusion magic, it wasn't supposed to be able to achieve real effects, and the dress had physically been changed. Eromancy then? Yasha remembered the power that had flowed out of her when she had made her horns and tail disappear, but the only thing she noticed now was that she was less horny.

That was it, wasn't it? Eromancy worked off people's desires. If she started playing with herself right now, what could she do? The idea intrigued her, and it started her pussy tingling again. Her libido really was through the roof, but it wouldn't be a good idea with all the zombies outside, something to play with later. For now, Yasha wanted to see if she could turn her whole body invisible, and not just her horns and tail. She just had to cover herself with that weird something that still stuck to her horns and tail. Yasha reached up to her horns, running on half instinct and half curiosity, and plucked some of that power off. Where she held it between her thumb and forefinger, there was nothing. It was as if part of her hand where she gripped it was just gone as she held it up so she could look at it.

Yasha smiled in excitement. That was just what she wanted, now to spread it to the rest of her. Remembering the feeling of bringing the something from inside of her, Yasha felt power trickling out to be fed to the something in her hand. The rest of her hand started to disappear as the something spread gradually. Yasha freaked out a little bit, and her hand popped back into view. She shook it just to make sure it was really there before she tried again. This time she wouldn't be deterred, and Yasha pumped her invisible fist in triumph as she completely disappeared. She could still feel herself as she moved and touched herself, it was a bit freaky, but she was still there, just invisible. She could feel a constant flow of power being used to keep the illusion in place, so Yasha cut it off, and she popped back into reality, no need to tire herself out after all.

Time to give her wings a spin. All systems green, we are ready for lift-off. She thrust her wings downwards, and it was like they grabbed the air to fling her up off the ground. She had severely underestimated how powerful they were, it was lucky this was such a large chamber, or she would have hit her head on the ceiling. Perhaps she was taking this too lightly, Yasha thought as she flapped her wings to keep herself afloat in the air, some instinct helping her utilize new muscles connected to her wings. She was just so excited to discover what she could do. She had almost forgotten about all the zombies outside, almost.

Yasha grabbed her backpack as she gently settled down on the floor before making her way to the staircase. She glanced back at the book lying on the table before she left. It might come in handy if she ever learned to read the language. She had no idea what was in it, but it might have something to do with demons, judging by where it was found. Snatching it up, Yasha stuffed it in her already overfull backpack. She cringed at the sound of the steps, she was going to have a heart attack at this rate, turning invisible just in case as she reached the ground floor. It seemed she had worried for nothing, the zombies outside as unaware of her presence as ever. She stayed invisible, though, not wanting to end up as a horror movie cliche.

Yasha took her time walking inside the church, keeping quiet. It was nervewracking trying to stay calm as monsters from some nerd flick wanted to eat her only if they could get their rotting hands on her. The only thing keeping her calm was the thick stone walls of the church separating her from the zombies. She might be invisible, but that was no guarantee of safety. Was she invisible, or was this all in her head? It hadn't been tested after all. She couldn't really be sure it worked until another person confirmed it for her. It would make sense if this were all some imagining of hers. The thought that she was performing real magic was insane.

Yasha had an idea about getting up into the bell tower to get a better lay of the land, but standing there, looking up at the crumbling ruin, she suddenly got cold feet. She wasn't sure it would even hold her weight. Debrie littered the floor below it with fallen stones and parts of the rotted stairs. A huge hole gave a view of the sky where the roof had fallen in beside the bell itself. It was a miracle the thing was still hanging on.

She decided to fly up there, erring on the side of not trusting the stairs. But she had barely gotten a look around, landing in the rafters, when the goddamn tower began to tilt. Her scream of terror was drowned out by the sound of falling stone and rubble. Luckily she managed to fly out through the hole before she was caught and watched as the tower fell to its side into the graveyard. There was a thunderous crash, and the bell rang out like a giant dinner bell as it impacted the ground, crushing several zombies but calling many more.

After the dust had settled, an odd quiet lay over the church. Not even the moaning of zombies could be heard. Yasha held her breath in anticipation as she realized that every milky eye and empty skull was turned towards her. At first, she didn't understand. She was invisible. They shouldn't be able to see her. But they were looking right at her, and she realized, to her horror, that in all the commotion, the trickle of power feeding the illusion had slipped. She was completely visible as she hovered over the collapsed tower, heavy backpack clutched in her arms.

The silence was suddenly broken as a ragged roar was taken up by the zombies. They surged towards the church as Yasha frantically tried to cover herself with the illusion again. It just wouldn't take. She was too distracted by the sound of breaking glass as the dead smashed through the windows to get inside. She couldn't get into the right mindset with her rapidly beating heart pumping her full of adrenalin and making her hands shake.

A moment of clarity intruded on Yasha as she realized how ridiculous she was acting. The zombies were down there, and she was up here, flying, with her freaking awesome wings. Last she had checked, no zombie had ever learned to fly. As if to mock her, a hideous zombie had climbed onto what was left of the roof. It walked on all fours like a little monkey, but it was completely hairless and extremely pale as if it had been drained of all blood. It bared crooked, sharp-looking teeth as it leaped at her.

Yasha was surprised by how high it could jump, and she shrieked in slight panic as she flew backward, making the little zombie miss her by inches as it swiped at her with yellowed nails before falling back to the ground. Yasha chuckled nervously at the near miss, that had been too close. She distanced herself from the church so that more of those things wouldn't attack her. Then she spotted the skeletons. They had bows drawn and were aiming straight at her.

Yasha yelped as she threw herself to the side, dodging the incoming arrow by a hair's breadth. Darkvision paid dividends as she spotted another skeleton taking aim at her. But she would have to be thankful later. Right now, she needed to get out of there. Yasha flew towards the forest, and the skeletons turned to aim at her. Flying in irregular patterns seemed to make no difference, the skeletons apparently expert sharpshooters.

An arrow was let loose, and Yasha could see no way to dodge. It hit her in the side, and she screamed from the sheer terror of it more than the pain as she went tumbling to the earth below. She soon regained her wits, and she tried to use her wings to stop her fall. It was too late to do much, and Yasha crashed into the ground hard.

There was a horrible snapping sound as the delicate bones in her left wing broke, and pain shot through it and up Yasha's back making her scream. The wings were dismissed, which alleviated the pain somewhat, but the rest of her body felt bruised and battered as she slowly managed to get up from the ground, but considering she had been hit with an arrow, she felt pretty good.

She should be dead again, or at least have an arrow sticking out of her. But as Yasha lifted her arm to examine the damage to her side, all she found was an ugly bruise covering her ribs. It hurt like hell, but it was better than what she had feared. A hoard of the undead was slowly making their way out of the church courtyard and moving towards her, so Yasha had little time to think. She grabbed her backpack that she had dropped in the fall, making pain shoot through her side, and slung it over her shoulders before she limped into the forest.

Despite her injuries slowing her down, Yasha still outpaced the slow-moving zombies in the thick woods, but as soon as she paused for too long to take a break, thinking she was safe, she would hear them catching up to her, groaning behind her. They were persistent fuckers, and Yasha didn't know how long she could keep this up. She would have to stop and eat sometime, not to mention sleep. If it weren't for the upgrades she had made to her body Yasha would be dead on her feet already. As it was, by the time the sun made its way over the horizon, she was exhausted.

Water had never tasted so good, Yasha mused as she took a swig from her water skin. Something needed to change, she thought as she summoned her wings. Pain still spiked through them as she gave an experimental flap, still broken. She wouldn't be flying out of there, that was for sure. She didn't know what she had expected, they wouldn't just heal themselves while they weren't summoned, but she had still hoped. She so regretted not taking flesh magic, it sounded gross, but at least she would have some way to heal herself with it.

Yasha said screw it, as she dismissed her wings and sat down, leaning against a tree with her pack in her lap. Her shoulders ached from carrying the thing, and she seriously considered lightening its load and only keeping the food and water inside it. She needed a proper break, damn it, and if she could calm down and find that feeling again, maybe she could make herself invisible and elude her pursuers so she could finally get some rest. The power responded slowly, erratically spreading a mantel of invisibility over her as she managed to calm down enough to focus and just in time too.

Opening her eyes, Yasha was surprised to see how far the sun had risen in the sky. How long had she been sitting there? It didn't matter as Yasha heard a stick breaking behind her she tensed but focused on keeping her illusion up as one of the zombies that had jumped at her came up alongside her. It was even more unnerving up close. It didn't look much like a zombie, with no damage indicating how it had died, and it wasn't falling apart. It still seemed unnatural with its pale, almost translucent skin and the erratic way it moved on all fours. Something about it just screamed that it shouldn't exist, and yet here it was, bulging eyes rolling in its head as it sniffed the air.

It was freaking tracking her scent, Yasha almost cursed as those unnerving eyes focused on her spot where she was sitting, but they passed right over her a moment later as the little zombie ran around sniffing the ground like a bloodhound. If she didn't find a way to mask her scent, it would find her eventually, but surely that was something her illusion magic could do. Yasha could feel the trickle of power feeding her cloak of invisibility increase as she focused on making herself smell like nothing at all, so she knew it was doing something. The fact that the zombie seemed to grow confused was more reassuring, it grew frustrated as it searched for her trail and almost ran into her a couple of times, but Yasha managed to keep still until it seemed to find a new scent and rushed off into the forest.

The rest of the hoard soon caught up as Yasha sat there trying to collect herself. Everything was fine, she repeatedly had to tell herself despite hiding in the middle of a hoard of zombies. None of them noticed her as she was surrounded, but she sure noticed them. Disregarding the fact that most of them absolutely reeked of rot, Yasha found she could get a sense of them now that she had time to focus. Their desires opened to her. Most of them were driven by a horrible bottomless hunger that could never be filled. And they knew it too, their tortured souls forced to watch as their rotting corpses wandered aimlessly, longing for a death that never came. Yasha quickly cut her connection to those before she was overwhelmed. She had no idea how, but different desires would come to her if she didn't block them out, like leaves on the wind. It must be some feature of eromancy.

She found that the skeletons were more nuanced, still driven by a hunger that couldn't be quenched, yet not as ravenous as the zombies. They were allowed some degree of freedom to make decisions. She didn't even want to know what the freaky little zombies sprinkled among the hoard wanted, but the small glimpses she got before she managed to shut them out would give her nightmares. Every single one of them had died violent, horrible deaths, and their last moments ran through their one-track minds like a mantra, driving their hatred for the living. Yasha was just about to move away from the hoard when a new desire floated toward her. Someone ahead was alive and desperately wanted to stay that way.

Yasha had never been so glad to find a normal ass person, but by the... taste, of their desires, if she didn't hurry, she would have to find another normal person. Her own needs that she had been studiously ignoring rose to the surface, distracting her as she hurried to get ahead of the zombies. She shoved them to the side as screams of pain and desperation could be heard. All the dead noticed too, and they surged forward with a new eagerness.

Yasha emerged into a clearing to see a man engaged in a desperate battle for survival. The mere sight of him was enough to flood her panties, and her heart skipped a beat as she watched him fend off three different undead by himself. Yasha shook herself out of her stupor. The man wasn't her usual type.

He was rugged, with multiple scars crisscrossing his face, hinting at a life of violence. He was older, perhaps in his early forties or late thirties, with a body that might someday in the past have rippled with muscles but had begun to turn to fat. Yasha supposed he had a certain roguish charm to him, with bright red hair and freckles dusting his cheeks. It should not be enough to cause such a reaction in her even if her libido had been boosted. It probably meant she needed to feed, but in either case, if she didn't do something, her meal would go to waste.

The man stabbed one of his long daggers through a zombie's skull, and it fell to the ground, lifeless. But more were coming, and the man would soon be overwhelmed. Yasha snuck up behind him before the man could be swallowed by the bulk of the hoard and touched him on the shoulder. Her cloak grew to include the man, making him disappear from sight, and the trickle of her power grew to resemble an open faucet. They needed to get someplace safe before she was completely drained.

The man exclaimed in some language Yasha couldn't understand as he turned invisible, luckily she could read him like an open book. He marveled at the fact the zombies could no longer detect him, stumbling around and grabbing at the empty air where he had once stood. She did not get much about who he was or what he was doing there, but she could understand that he wanted to get out of there. She wasn't even sure he knew she was there, but she followed him using eromancy as he took a path up some steep cliffs and into a cave where he seemed to plan to stay until the hoard had passed.

12