Succubus survival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had a sturdy door and a wooden floor with all the necessities to survive and even a bed. Yasha slipped in after the man as he opened the door and closed it behind him. Yasha struggled to keep her illusion in place until she was sure they were safe. Squeezing every last bit of power she could, but now she was well and truly out. Her heavy pack thudded into the floor, making the man whip around towards the sound.

"Aaaaahh," the man jumped in surprise as the two of them popped into view. Yasha was out of magic, so the man screamed when he saw her more demonic features, but it tapered off as he couldn't help but admire her. Her need must have been worse than she thought, for her own lust had only grown as she followed the man. Yashas clothes had changed to reflect that, eromancy warping them unconsciously.

Her shoulders were the only part of her body that could be called modest, the black, rubber-like material that now made up her dress covered them completely before separating into two thin strips stretching down to her heaving breasts. They were only enough to barely cover her nipples and a small part of her upper chest, leaving the rest of her breasts exposed and a generous amount of cleavage on display. Her bra was nowhere to be seen, letting her rock-hard, pierced nipples poke through the material. Yasha displayed them to great effect, feeling no shame at all. She was too horny for that.

The bottom part of the dress had separated from the whole, leaving her toned stomach free of pesky obstructions. Like the rest of her clothing, it had gained that rubbery texture and transformed into a two-piece miniskirt that practically clung to her ass but was barely enough to cover it. The two pieces covered her front and back and were tied together at her hip and upper thigh by thin strings done up in cute bowties that looked like the slightest tug would be enough to reveal the delights beneath. Her long legs were encased in a pair of tight fishnet stockings that ended just below the little skirt, leaving a little window of bare flesh. They did a fine job of highlighting her thighs' soft heaven as they squished into their thickness. Finally, her feet were encased in a pair of come fuck me heels that were so high that Yasha was unsure how she had been able to run through a forest with them. It was magic, she supposed. Still, she gave herself a pat on the shoulder for somehow managing.

The man simply stared at Yasha after his yell, and so did Yasha, a mix of fear and lust warring in both of their heads. Yasha was more horny than afraid, but she was unsure what the man would do. It wasn't every day strange red women appeared in your life. Did he know she was a succubus? Did he even know what a succubus was? By the look on his face, the man struggled not to jump her then and there, gaining control over his senses. Yasha couldn't have that. What if he attacked her? So she decided to tip the scales in her favor.

She could feel the man's desires raging at his inhibitions to be let loose. She could practically taste it, and they tasted delicious. Some new desperate part of her hungered for him. It was like Yasha's own lust responded to his, growing in excitement as he did. Yasha squirmed restlessly, tail whipping about behind her. Surely it couldn't be that bad? She could just fuck him a little bit. Her aching pussy needed to be filled, driving Yasha crazy. She needed to take the edge off so she could think straight again. Peeling the thin strips off her breasts, they came off like stickers, making her tits bounce as they were dropped from their rubbery grip. Yasha moaned as the material almost seemed to kiss her nipples goodbye but giggled at the ticklish feeling as the rest of her breasts were set free.

Yasha cupped her big red breasts, fingers almost disappearing into their soft goodness as she held them up like offerings to be served to the man. She met his gaze and smiled invitingly. He was putting up a good fight, but as Yasha licked her thick lips like she was eager to have something between them, the dam that was his inhibitions broke. She gave a startled gasp as he came rushing at her like he had been lost in the desert and just spotted a freshwater spring. But she giggled as the man paused, hands poised to grope her tits and looking up at her as if asking permission.

Yasha was a head taller than the man, so she nodded down at him before arching her back, thrusting her soft breasts into his grasp. It felt wonderful to have someone else's hands on her again, but Yasha grew impatient as the man just stood there as if struck dumb by her overflowing tits.

"Well, get to it. Or am I gonna have to show you how?" Yasha tried to hurry the man along. Of course, he didn't understand her, but her irritated tone seemed to snap him out of whatever state he had been in.

Yasha hummed in delight as the man finally started kneading her breasts, exploring them with an awed expression. He played with her golden piercings and pinched her nipples, flinching a little as Yasha moaned at the tingling sensation as if remembering she was there. Yasha pouted slightly as he paused, and the man gave a tentative smile as he slowly lowered his head to take her right nipple into his mouth. He nibbled on the hard nub lightly as he pulled on the ring attached to it with his tongue, the move sending tingles straight from her nipple to her pussy. He met her gaze as she moaned, squirming from the pleasure as her hands came up to hold on to his forearms, his hands still groping her tits, for support as she came a little. The man had been gaining confidence, but his self-assured look turned to surprise as warm milk started leaking from her nipples.

Yasha could feel his lust surge to new heights as the liquid hit his tongue, and he started sucking to get more. She panted as she watched the man suckle at her nipples, switching occasionally and massaging her breasts to squeeze more milk out. There was something oddly intimate about the act, and Yasha could feel herself growing attached to the man as he practically worshiped her tits, making her more excited by the moment. Finally, she forced his mouth off her, taking his head between her hands as he resisted desperately trying to get more of her milk. But somehow, he couldn't oppose her even though he was clearly stronger than her. The man's look of frustrated confusion changed to one of surprise as Yasha leaned down to kiss him.

She could taste her milk as their lips met and their tongues dueled for dominance. It tasted amazing, and it sent a surge of lust through her. If this little had affected her so much, she could only imagine what the man must be going through. Being far longer and more dexterous, Yasha's tongue won out in the end, and the man almost gasped in relief as he was released from the make-out session. Yasha grinned at his bewilderment and laughed as the man's anticipation rose as she slowly sunk to her knees in front of him. He seemed almost grateful as she carefully unlaced his pants, letting his painfully erect member spring free.

Yasha clapped in delight at the sight as she admired his cock, carefully turning it this way and that so she could look at it from all angles. She had seen plenty of penises in her life. This one was slightly above average in length and girthy. Yasha couldn't wait to take it for a spin as she weighed his heavy balls in her hand. Inside was what she needed, his cum. She could feel it as the two orbs swirled with life energy, pussy clenching as if hungry for it. The man blushed heavily at her intense perusal of his aching cock, lust was running wild inside of him, yet he did nothing, letting Yasha do as she pleased even though he probably just wanted to grab her and shove that cock down her throat.

Yasha bit her lip at the images coming to her. Their raging desires let her connection to the man get stronger. She was in perfect control, the man watching as she pressed her face into his scrotum and inhaled. She closed her eyes as she took in the musky scent before meeting his as she lovingly kissed her way up his shaft and towards the head of his cock. She licked it, finding that she liked no, loved the taste as she ran the tip of her long tongue over the sensitive glands. Yasha had always tolerated the male sex organ more than anything. She enjoyed the feeling of control and how she could make her partners squirm. The taste and smell had always been something she had to live with, but now she found she couldn't get enough cock.

She was practically obsessed as she brought the tip into her mouth and started to suck, making the man go weak in the knees as he was about to cum. Yasha stopped him, though. It was too soon. She had just gotten started. He groaned in frustration as he was denied, and Yasha grinned up at him teasingly, cock still in her mouth. She slowly lowered her head as she sucked, impaling her mouth on his shaft. The man almost screamed at the tortuous sensation of the intense pleasure but was unable to cum. Yet he could do nothing about it, not unless Yasha allowed it, which she might.

Yasha's head bobbed back and forth as she made a tight seal of her lips. She used her tongue to full effect, teasing his head as she sucked him off. The man gave a pathetic whimper, and Yasha almost felt sorry for him as he was unable to cum. She had mercy on him as she lowered her head fully, nose meeting his belly and lips at the end of his shaft. The man's cock was seated halfway down her throat without any problem. Yasha felt ecstatic. It felt so good there, right, like it belonged inside her throat.

Yasha looked up at the man, and her eyes sparkled at his desperate look, teasing him for a couple of seconds before she let him have his control back. He startled briefly as he was able to move his limbs again but then grabbed her horns to use as handles so that he could fuck her face. His cock pumped in and out of her mouth at a furious pace, the man letting out all his pent-up energy and frustration as Yasha stared adoringly up at him. He practically growled as he used her throat like a pussy and came in short order. Lodging his cock in her mouth again, he sprayed his seed down her throat, letting out a scream of release as copious amounts of cum were fed to Yasha directly into her tummy.

A warm feeling spread out through Yasha's center and into her extremities. It felt so good, her aches and pains gone with the sensation. She felt satisfied in a way that she hadn't even noticed she needed, but now that she was aware of it, she could feel that she wasn't even close to being done, not by a long shot. A voice in the back of her head told her to be careful, but Yasha was too lost in her fugue of lust to give it much thought.

12