Succubus survival Ch. 04

Story Info
Yasha finds a potential stable food source.
4k words
4.7
3.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would she do now? Her immediate impulse to off herself hadn’t worked, and she couldn’t stay here, not with the body. Yasha looked back at it for a moment before quickly turning around again. She couldn’t even look at it without feeling horrible. She hadn’t even known the man’s name.

No, she needed to get out of here. Maybe she would return later to bury him, but right now, she needed to get away. She might run into some undead who wanted to eat her brains out if she was lucky. Despite the thought, Yasha didn’t want to get torn into pieces by a horde of zombies. She might be suicidal, but that seemed like a horrible way to go, and with her resistance to mundane weapons, it would probably take them hours, if not days, to gnaw away at her.

Yasha shuddered as she stood up to summon her wings. If not for her resistance, she might be dead now. Yasha didn’t know how to feel about that. Did she really want to die? No, not really, but if living meant killing people just to survive, Yasha wasn’t sure it was worth it. But surely there were things worth living for in this world if she could stay away from people. Her wings were one thing. She could freaking fly. How awesome was that?

Yasha flexed her now fully functioning wings, feeling how powerful they were. The bones had healed nicely, probably cause of the pleasant influx of power she had received. Her mood soured again as she remembered where that power had come from. It had been the best sex of her new and previous life, but now she felt sick. Would she be reminded of it every time she used her powers? There had to be a way for her to live peacefully. She knew that avoiding people would only delay the inevitable. Her lusts would grow, and her hunger with them until eventually she gave in to her needs. Taking a little off the top hadn’t worked as she had thought. Her inner slut had taken over as she had drained the man dry, and she had liked it, reveled in it. Maybe she could hunt bad people if she couldn’t hold herself back.

The thought stuck with her as she turned invisible and opened the door. It wasn’t a bad idea. She could become a bounty hunter and actually do some good. She couldn’t fight, but she wouldn’t have to. Yasha looked back into the room one last time before closing the door. She had had this guy wrapped around her little finger. He would have done anything for her, turned himself in, or fallen on his blade. She could have criminals lining up just for a glimpse of her before she had them arrested, but not before having a little fun. It would be a lonely life. No one would love her, not really, just like before. Maybe it was what she deserved.

The night air felt good in her lungs as Yasha soared above the treetops, invisible. They had really been going at it for a while, but she could still see perfectly well in the darkness. There was no sign of undead in the area, and she could get no sense of any nearby with her strange eromancy senses. They had left plenty of tracks she discovered as she landed in a clearing among the trees. Yasha had thought they would simply start milling around aimlessly or return to the church when they lost track of her, but that wasn’t the case. Would they just keep going forever? Hopefully, there wasn’t a town or a settlement nearby, but then where had the man come from? Yasha had a bad feeling about this. It was her fault that the undead had left the old church. If anyone else was hurt because of her, no, she didn’t want to think about that.

Yasha took off again in the direction of where the tracks led, and soon enough, there was light on the horizon and the sound of groaning zombies. The hoard had surrounded a small fort. The zombies mindlessly scratched at the wooden wall as skeletons methodically loosed arrows at anyone brave enough to peek over the fortifications. The few people she could see inside were hunkering down and not doing much to the undead outside their walls. The situation looked stable for now, but those people would run out of food if it continued like this. The dead could keep this up forever, but a regular person could not. If she could somehow deal with the skeletons, they wouldn’t have to worry about getting shot and could kill the zombies one after the other, safe atop their walls.

As Yasha watched, a couple of pale forms scrambled over the walls without anyone noticing until the doors started to open slowly, and a bunch of zombies swarmed in. There was a commotion and the sounds of fighting, but the guards seemed to get the situation under control as the gates closed a moment later. These people really were toast if she couldn’t find a way to help them. The zombies were bad enough, but those pale small things crawling on all fours looked pretty smart.

No one saw her as she quietly glided over the walls to land behind the gates. The feel of all those undead surrounding her on all sides was oppressive. Yasha struggled to shut out all that endless hunger and had to concentrate if she didn’t want to be constantly bombarded with it. Compared to that, the humans she could feel on this side were much more pleasant. Fear, anxiety, and stress that had set in long before the zombies had arrived were the most common things she could feel, but there was also pain. Things hadn’t gone as smoothly as they had appeared from the outside.

Dead zombies littered the ground. Among them stood four guards arguing over a downed man clutching his arm and bleeding profusely. They were dressed similarly to the man she had drained, with long daggers stuck through belts around their waists. They were arguing. Yasha couldn’t understand a word they were saying, of course, but from what she could gather from her senses, they couldn’t agree on what to do with him. Some wanted to kill him, borne out of a growing fear that would soon take over. If this were like your standard zombie movie, the guy would quickly turn into one of the walking dead. These people should know better than her, but others didn’t feel that fear. Who only felt loyalty to a friend and didn’t want to kill him. Whatever the truth was, things would turn to blows if something didn’t change. Yasha could help with that.

Dampening their fear was different from enflaming lust, but it still worked, although it took much more energy than she had expected. All the same, the two that wanted to kill the man finally huffed and stormed off as their fear subsided to continue guarding the fort leaving the others to help their friend into a tent by the far wall. Yasha followed. Inside was a middle-aged man sleeping on a cot. The two guards woke him up, and he blinked blearily up at them in the darkness before lighting a lantern to see them more clearly. The tent must have been some sort of field hospital, for it was filled with all kinds of empty bottles and various strange tools.

If this guy was what passed for a doctor in this world, she wanted to know where he had gotten his license. Even Yasha could see that the wound was infected. The skin around it was an angry red, and the bite leaked blood and a yellow puss. The guard had only been bitten a few moments ago, yet the wound was this bad. Yet all the doctor did was sniff it of all things. Then he sprinkled some herbs on it before he wrapped the arm in an off-colored bandage. The nut case shooed the three guards out of the tent and promptly returned to sleep. Yasha had to remind herself that this was another world. Maybe they just didn’t know any better. She was this close to going off on one on the so-called doctor, but perhaps there was a better way.

The guard who had been bitten was placed in his own tent with another guard posted just outside. In case he turned, Yasha supposed, that was very sensible, but she still slipped past the guard at the entrance without issue. The man inside was not doing well. He constantly shifted in his little cot, sweating profusely as if he couldn’t get comfortable. He had stripped off his clothes completely, only a thin sheet covering him. Still, sweat was pouring off of him. He was probably running a fever. The man’s state of undress had Yasha’s thoughts running in a completely different direction for a moment, but she steeled herself. The man was handsome enough, if a little young, but she was not here to feed.

Yasha wanted to help the man, not drain him, but what could she do? She first thought she could redress the wound while the man slept. She knew little about medicine but was sure she could do a better job than that incompetent doctor. At least she thought she could disinfect the bite, she had no disinfectant, but some booze would do in a pinch. However, with how fast the symptoms had appeared and how quickly the man had deteriorated, she doubted any normal thing she could try would work. She would have to turn to magic. Anything Illusion magic could accomplish wouldn’t be real. Eromancy, though, had potential. Wounds weren’t very sexy, and her wing had healed after all. Surely she could do that for someone else.

Eromancy was fueled by arousal, she could manipulate the man’s feelings and desires, but she needed more. This would be dicey, but Yasha would have to take risks if she were to help t risks. He gasped quietly as Yasha appeared before him. So far, so good. He wasn’t screaming or calling out, just staring at her. To be safe, she dampened his alarm and let his curiosity take the lead. She lit a small candle on a nightstand beside his bed. All the while, the man’s fevered eyes followed her. He asked her something in his language, but Yasha simply shushed him as she gestured toward his injured arm. The man understood what she wanted and let her unwrap the bandage.

Yasha leaned over his chest so she could get at the bite. A spark of lust was ignited in him as he admired her form. Her tail and horns lay hidden under an illusion, and her skin had changed to a more natural hue. She looked like a younger version of herself if enhanced a bit. Her clothes had turned into a relatively modest dress that, all the same, struggled to contain her assets. Yasha steadily stoked that spark, and she could feel him wanting to reach up and touch her. The guy had gone a long time without even seeing a woman. She felt a bit bad for him.

Nonetheless, his eyes on her felt good. Would having a quick tumble through the sheets be so bad? He had a scraggly beard and orange-red hair that stuck to his scalp. He could use a shower, but Yasha had slept with worse-looking men. His eyes were a startling green. It might be his fever, but Yasha found them oddly beautiful as their gazes met. Like a deep green ocean, she found herself lost. The man’s face scrunched up in pain, breaking the moment, and he hissed through his teeth as she removed the last piece of wrapping from his arm. The sight served to steady her and remind Yasha why she was there.

It was bad, like really bad. The wound wasn’t just infected, it was. Yasha didn’t know what to call it, but black lines spread up and down the man’s arm, originating from the bite. She had never seen anything like this before. The closest thing she could recall was hearing that your fingers could turn black from the cold if you didn’t wear gloves during winter, but this was something else. Yasha stared and gasped as she thought she saw the black tendrils moving. She took a closer look, and yes, they were very slightly making their way further up the arm. Her reaction had the man freaking out a bit, and it worsened as he saw the state of his arm plainly out in the open.

Yasha hugged him, and he clung to her out of desperation. She didn’t want to alert the guard outside, and she gently shushed him as the man cried into her shoulder. Any hint of arousal was understandably gone by now. She couldn’t have that. The man settled down as Yasha increased the pressure on his negative emotions. He held her for a moment, breathing in her scent, and slowly but steadily, that spark returned. Yasha gently untangled herself from the embrace, and the man reluctantly let her. She smiled mischievously as she kissed him on the forehead. If he liked that, wait until he saw what came next.

Yasha straightened, grabbed the top of her dress before she unceremoniously yanked it down. Her gravity-defying teardrops were gloriously exposed, golden rings through her hard nipples gleaming in the candlelight. The man’s arousal spiked as he gaped, and Yasha groaned at the feel of it. A small tent was pitched under the blanket, so at least that part of him was healthy. She could feel the need in him to touch her, to have her join him in the bed, but she wouldn’t, not yet. She needed his lust to grow further if this was going to work. So she would tease him until he was so horny she could make him cum with a touch.

Slowly sitting down at the side of the bed, Yasha eyed the little tent. They both did. The man knew that moving to touch her would displease her, so he didn’t. But his hands held the sheet in place as Yasha gently pulled it to the side. She smacked them aside and tutted disapprovingly, and he recoiled like he had been burnt. Yasha hummed in approval as the man’s penis was revealed. His embarrassment left him at the sound to be replaced by pride and a healthy amount of anticipation as his lust climbed farther still. It was a beautiful specimen, a bit small for her usual tastes, but she still found it cute as it throbbed in excitement. She had never described a cock as cute before. Had she developed a fetish? Yasha stared at it, and she could feel her mouth watering as her pussy did the same. That was a good thing, though, she could use that arousal, but she better get on with it before she did something she would regret.

Yasha leaned down and proffered up one of her breasts to his face. His hands clenched into fists as he forced himself not to launch straight at her. She laughed as she nodded her approval for him to touch her. He quickly latched on to her right nipple and began to suck as he played with her piercing with his tongue. His hands massaged her tits, and it looked like this was the happiest day of his life. He almost cried as Yasha smiled adoringly down at him. She knew it had been long since he had been with a woman, but this was something else. Or maybe he knew he was dying and was just glad for one last hurrah before he passed. Not just died, but turned into a freaking zombie. She moned as did he, as warm milk started to leak onto his tongue and its aphrodisiac effects began to do their thing. She just wanted to eat him up. It was lucky she had just fed. She was still in control of herself, even if she got horny. Yasha didn’t know what she would do if she were hungry.

Sneaking her hand down the man's chest and over his abdomen, she stopped short as she got to his penis. The man groaned in frustration as Yasha hovered her hand close to it but never touched it. She wanted to admire it momentarily, and he was ruining it. Her disapproval was made clear to him as she pushed his head further into her breast. He seemed to get the message as he focused on suckling from her. She rewarded him by lightly stroking his penis up and down slowly with one finger. That was almost enough to make him cum, but she stopped touching him as she felt him almost going over the edge. He really was on a hair trigger. This would be a delicate operation.

It continued like that for a while, with him sucking on her nipples and massaging her breasts while she periodically stroked his cute dick until that little ember was almost burning out of control. It was how it should be. All men should be desperate for her affection and willing to do anything she asked of them. But there was something that was not as it should be. The man was a healthy specimen, if a little disheveled, but he had an unsightly injury on his arm. Yasha couldn’t have that. She had taken him to the edge of climax, and now it was time to push him over the edge. Grabbing his cock she started to jerk it off like the pro she was. It didn’t take long for him to cum, shooting impressive amounts of semen into the air to land on his torso and thighs. He screamed as he finally let go of her nipple. He must be truly backed up to have produced such an amount. Yasha smiled at the sight and licked her lips. A feast just for her.

When he was at the height of his climax, she could feel the energy starting to enter her, but instead, Yasha funneled it towards the black wiggling lines that had by now made it up to the man’s shoulder. The energy pushed them back, and a black sludge tried to force its way out of the wound before the power caught up and annihilated it. There was a flash of violet light, and when it was gone, both the sludge and wound had disappeared. The man gasped as he examined the new healthy skin where his injury used to be. He turned to thank her, but she was too busy licking up the cum on and around his cute penis. It was flagging, but it still had another round in it if Yasha was any judge.

She was interrupted as a trio of guards stormed into the tent with knives drawn and pointing at her. They had probably heard the bedridden man’s scream as he came and assumed the worst. They stared at her as she stood up, mouths agape. Their knives were slowly lowered when they saw that their friend was safe. She was annoyed at being interrupted, but they could make it up to her by joining them. The man in front asked something antagonistic, and the man she had just healed shot out of his bed to stand protectively before her. It was a nice gesture but wholly unnecessary. Yasha put a hand on his shoulder as he was in the middle of speaking in her defense. He stopped, turned to look at her, and she pushed him to the side as she sashayed her way to the three guards. Her breasts were still out, and they stared at them as she approached. They got more to stare at as the rest of her clothes burned away in violet flames as her true form was revealed.

She stood there, gloriously naked, with her red skin and horns on display, wings spread wide. Her tail swung lazily back and forth behind her. The three guards who had just entered the tent stepped back, their grips tightening on their weapons as they saw what she was. The only one who didn’t react with fear was the guard she had just healed, but he was already under her thrall. He tried to step forward to protect her again, but she held him back. He stayed put as she neared the first guard.

The knife in his hand shook, but it didn’t move out of the way as Yasha gently pried it out of the man’s grip. The knife fell from unresisting fingers, and the guard smiled dreamily as she moved in close to kiss him. This guy had been just as lonely as the first, and he fell under her command just as quickly. One of his hands cupped a breast as their tongues did battle while the other traveled down to squeeze an ass cheek, but he let her go just as quickly as she broke the kiss, attentive to her needs. She bit her lip as she slowly massaged his crotch. She ran her fingers over the outline of his cock while she cupped his balls with the other. Another healthy specimen to add to her growing collection. She would have so much fun with this one, but later.

The two remaining guards quivered as she looked at them over her new plaything’s shoulder, a mixture of fear and arousal pinning them in place. They finally broke, dropping their weapons as they hurried out of the tent. A hunt, then, could be fun. Her two thralls flanked her on either side as she exited the tent. One was still completely naked, just as she was, but both were carrying their daggers. They both stared at her ass as she walked. That was fine, more than fine, in fact, but she doubted how useful they would be in protecting her.

There was a large house in the middle of the camp. It resembled a two-story villa but made out of logs. She saw the two guards heading there, so she followed. Yasha had barely reached the door when someone opened it. A burly man came out, but she didn’t pay much attention to him. He had a chain in his hand, and a woman was attached to the other end with a metal collar. The sight served to finally snap her out of whatever state she had been in. These people were bandits or slavers or something. No wonder they were out here in the middle of nowhere.

12