Succubus survival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasha flexed her wings and took off into the night sky at the thought of what she had been about to do. She had just promised to stay away from people, and as soon as she got a little taste of power, she reverted back into slut mode. She couldn’t believe how stupid she had been, but at least she had saved that man’s life. A bandit’s life, but still, it was something. She remembered her idea about only feeding on bad people, and here was a nice stable, morally justifiable food source that she could morally justify to herself, and she was flying away from it. It might be stable, but Yasha didn’t like how the taste of power affected her. She wasn’t sure it would stop with just the camp if she got going.

Yasha landed outside the entrance to the little cave hiding place where she had left her supplies and the body. She would gather her supplies before she buried him. It was just as well that she got it over with now. She wasn’t sure she would be back here once she left. She took a deep breath, steeling herself, as she opened the door and stopped. Her things were still there, strewn all over the floor just as she had left them, but the body was gone.

12