Succubus's Plaything Pt. 02

Story Info
Her second visit provides insight about her world.
5.1k words
4.69
10.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 in a hopefully ongoing series. This is still my first story series so I am trying out different writing styles, so you'll probably notice this part is written in a different tense from part 1, I apologize if it is a jarring transition. There also might be a good bit of exposition in this one, but I tried not to let it get too bogged down. Any and all feedback is welcome!

---

I woke up in a daze, feeling almost hungover from the euphoria of the events of the previous night. My mind didn't want to believe that it was anything more than a dream induced by my prolonged abstinence, but the scorched note resting on my night stand served as tangible proof of her presence. Kai. Even thinking her name caused a visceral reaction to run through my body, recalling images of her coy smirk looming above me. As my mind continued to drift, I notice the time; already past noon, almost time for my shift. I jumped out of bed and rushed to get dressed and out the door.

--

The day seemed to rush by surprisingly fast, though I suppose there were more pressing matters on my mind that kept me from focusing on the drudgery of my everyday life. I hardly even noticed the new girl, who just yesterday constantly drew my lustful gaze. Before long I was able to clock out, and I made my way back to my place as quickly as traffic would allow. As soon as I got home, I rushed to take a shower, making sure I met the standards that she seemed to expect. Not knowing how to dress when expecting an other-worldly being, I put on a dress shirt and slacks that I hadn't worn since my cousin's wedding. Entirely over-dressed, I sat on my bed and waited for her arrival. The clock read 9:12.

The time dragged, minutes feeling like hours as I anxiously sat in the dark, my heart feeling like it would beat out of my chest. 10:00. I felt more like a schoolboy waiting for his prom date than a man waiting for a mysterious sexual partner. 11:00. Eventually, I began to notice a faint glow out of the corner of my eye. 12:00. Looking over, I saw that the edges of the scorched note had started to smolder, the embers projecting a flickering orange on the walls. As I reached for the page the entire parchment ignited, disappearing like magician's flash paper and seeming to let out a slight tortured wail. I jumped up in disbelief, the one tangible piece of evidence of my encounter now gone. I began to panic, thinking this a sign that she had changed her mind and went to find somebody else to play with. I haphazardly started trying to scrape up the ashes when I heard the doorbell ring. I somehow managed to regain my composure just enough to not look like a man possessed before going to check the door, only to find nobody there. My heart skipped a beat, and I quickly ran back to my room.

"You really fell for that same trick again, didn't you?" she said, lounging on my bed as if she had been there for hours. Though, what shocked me more than her presence was her appearance; whereas before she wore a lacy body suit leaving little to the imagination, today she was dressed in a sleek black pant suit with a striking red lapel and tie. However, despite the full business attire, her crossed legs lead me to quickly notice her lack of shoes. She sat up and gracefully leapt to her feet.

"I'll be honest, I expected you to be bright enough to see that coming. I guess that might just be another shortcoming of yours." She looked at my crotch as she said this. Slowly, she began to pace towards me. "I tried to match your ridiculous outfit; I think it's rather becoming on me. Though I don't know why you would have chosen to dress like this, I feel so confined. You do understand why I've come back here, don't you? Such formal clothing feels rather inappropriate."

"I...I do. I guess this whole thing is just kind of new, so I didn't really know the...etiquette?" I managed to push the words past the lump in my throat as she continued to draw nearer.

"So, he can speak! Isn't that precious? Don't you worry so much, there's no need to try to impress me. I can assure you we're well beyond that. Now," she took her final step towards me and gently placed her hand on my cheek, "why don't we slip into something a little more comfortable?" Her voice came as a gentle whisper through her smug smirk. I blinked, and when I opened my eyes, I found her standing before me fully nude. I looked at her body with the same wonder that I had the night before, though today I didn't feel the same shock when I saw the soft cock hanging limply between her legs.

"I figured it would be best to have your favorite toy ready from the start, I think I've already made you wait long enough. And based on the reaction, I suppose I was correct in assuming that this is what you wanted to see. You look beautiful, by the way."

I managed to draw my attention away from her body long enough to glance down at myself and see that my clothes had vanished and were replaced with sheer black baby doll lingerie. I had always kept myself in shape but I was never able to build much muscle, leaving me rather skinny. Pair that with my slightly wide hips and narrow shoulders meant I never really had a very masculine body, further accentuated by the lack-luster size of my penis, which strained to break free of the lace panties. However, looking down at myself in that moment, my body appeared out right feminine, perfectly suited for the lingerie. I ran to the mirror in shock to get a better look.

The figure I saw in the mirror was undoubtedly me, though in a way I had never seen myself before. Her words rang through my mind, thinking of her claim that I looked beautiful, and in that moment, looking at myself in the mirror, I strangely agreed with her. I saw her slowly walk up behind me, her inhuman grace making her appear to glide across the floor.

"What do you think? After yesterday I knew something like this would look good on you, but this has exceeded my expectations." She embraced me from behind, one arm around my stomach, the other slowly sliding down my torso until her hand gently rubbed my erect penis over the panties. "And overtime you'll start to fit it even better. I trust you ate up all that cum I left you with yesterday, didn't you? I can see some of the, let's say, 'special hormones' are already starting to take effect. Speaking of which, I'm sure you have a lot of questions for me. Why don't you join me on the bed for a little chat?"

She removed her hand from my crotch and began moving towards the bed, grabbing my hand to lead me with her. Her pull snapped me out of the shock of what I saw in the mirror, and I followed behind her, watching her slowly saunter to the bed. She leapt on the foot of the bed and gently landed facing my pillows. I crawled into the bed and sat facing her, noting the comfort of my new outfit as I moved. As I settled into place, I looked at her sitting before me cross-legged. Seeing her in such a vulnerable position, looking like a girl at a slumber party, I nearly forgot that she was a predator here to feed on me. However, that sentiment quickly faded as I saw her large, soft cock resting on her ankle.

"Now, what's on your mind that you're just itching to ask me? I want to know what about me has left you most excited." She said teasingly.

"So...so your name is Kai, right?" My voice quivered as I spoke, still nervous at the idea of having a conversation with her. She noticed my anxiety.

"I know this is a lot for you, but do relax. I can assure you there is nothing to be worried or embarrassed about, we're going to get to know each other very intimately, more so than we already have. There really is nothing to worry about." Whereas normally being told to simply relax does little to calm the mind, somehow her words did work to comfort me. The warmth of her voice made me feel safe and accepted.

"Now as for your question, Kai is not exactly my name, but more of a title. Translation between my language and yours is troublesome at best, but I suppose the closest word would be something like "queen". Cliché, I know, but I did like the ring of it and the idea of you referring to me as such. Unfortunately, you won't be able to learn my real name. Names have power, and that's not the sort of power I'd be willing to relinquish. But I'll make it fair and will not ask for your name. Rather, from now on I'll call you my Pelits'hir. Its meaning is something along the lines of a jester, a fitting name as I trust you'll keep doing your best to keep me entertained." Her coy sarcasm began to came through again as she finished her explanation. "Come on, keep the questions coming, let's get them all out of the way."

"You mentioned your language, but where exactly are you from? Are there others like you?" The thought that she might not be the only of her kind had not occurred to me before now.

"Already asking the big questions, I see. I would like to think there are no others quite like me, but there are others of my kind. I told you yesterday that I am not quite a succubus, but my kind is the source of those narrow myths. The individuals who choose to share their encounters with us don't exactly last long, so your stories don't really do us justice. However, we have actually taken to calling ourselves succubi, given how it just makes our encounters with you humans run smoother." She seemed almost excited to provide me the information.

"As for where I am from, humans have for some unknown reason chosen to imagine us as devils living in the fiery pits of hell, but that's simply ridiculous. Our world is much like your own, only more attuned to the spiritual, allowing us to utilize certain powers that you'd likely perceive as magic. But I can assure you, I am no demon." I could tell she was dumbing down her explanation for me, which I appreciated as this seemed to be a lot to take in.

"So, what sort of powers do you have exactly? I suppose you can create clothing, and you seem very light on your feet, but I suspect you can do so much more, right?" I began to get more excited to know about her and what she might be capable of, inching myself slightly forward as I asked my question.

"You're very observant, most humans pay no mind to my movements. Yes, I'm quite nimble. I may appear to float from time to time, but I cannot fly, so don't expect me to take you for a flight through the night." She smiled, perhaps finding the image humorous.

"As for the clothing, however, I do not actually create, but rather I pull them from my world. I cannot create something that does not exist, but I can bring things back and forth as I please. That little outfit you're wearing came from my personal collection." She glanced down at me, seeing my penis still struggling to stay in the panties. "I had some alterations made to it after I saw you yesterday to make sure it would fit. Luckily I didn't have to make much extra space in the crotch for you." My face went red as I remembered the state I was in sitting before her. I tried to quickly change back to my questioning.

"Are the hormones you mentioned earlier a part of your powers? What will they do to me?" I ran my hand over my chest as I asked her.

"Those effects are actually beyond my control, it's more of a natural reaction your body will have to consuming my semen. Don't you worry though, you won't start growing breasts or have your penis get any more miniscule than it already is. You won't become a woman, but rather your body will just adapt to more effectively get the semen that it craves. If I had let you penetrate me last night you likely would have found yourself looking a bit more masculine today, but with how our encounter went it's not surprising you've started to appear more feminine. I do have full control over my own body when in your world, as I'm sure you've noticed," she reached down and began to slowly stroke her cock as she spoke, "but I'm not quite able to change your body. At least, not yet that is." Her coy smirk crawled across her face once again. My eyes were locked on her hands as they continued to gently massage her cock, causing it to begin to harden.

"What do you say we stop with the questions for now?" She cut me off before I could speak again. "I'm beginning to get into the mood, and I can tell you've been aching for a while now. You can think of more questions to ask me another time. Now, why don't you take out your little friend for me? Don't start fiddling with it yet, just let me see it." Her breath became more audible in her voice as she spoke. I leaned back and reached for the panties, the silk smooth in my hand. As I pulled them down, leaving a string of precum between the fabric and the tip of my penis. I seemed to grow slightly harder as I hit the open air.

"Such a cute little twig. I'll be honest, it surprised me quite a bit when I saw it yesterday, but now, seeing your soft body with that little thing poking out of your panties, it's really fitting. It suits a man like you who has gotten so hard watching me stroke my cock. I'm curious about something." She sat up and began crawling towards me before sitting back down between my legs. In this position the head of her cock was only about an inch away from my own, and it took all my self-control to stop myself from grabbing her shaft and continue stroking.

"Be a good boy and lie down for me." I obeyed, lying back and adjusting the pillows so I could still easily look at her. In her hand I noticed she was now holding a ruler. She moved another inch forward, and I could feel her cock press into me just below the penis. "I like to use this whenever I have some particularly exceptional prey. You, little Pelits'hir, are certainly exceptional in your own way." I could see on the ruler several small markers, ranging from about 9 to 11 inches. I felt her cock twitch as she moved the ruler towards my penis, clearly drawing excitement from this. After a second, she let out a small laugh before making a small scorch mark right where the tip of my penis ended on the ruler.

"Almost four inches! I can tell you're giving it your all right now, but you just couldn't quite get that extra inch. Not that it would have made much of a difference anyway. It really is hard to justify calling this little thing a cock, isn't it?" Her fingertip gently circled the head of my penis as she spoke. "But don't you worry, we've already found out that you can still find pleasure in other ways, so you can easily just forget this even exists. For now, though, let's actually put it to use."

She moved back to the foot of the bed and spread her legs before once again reaching for her cock, beginning to stroke. "Why don't I measure this for you? Just so you know exactly how you size up. And while I do why don't you play with that little clit of yours for me? Only use two fingers, I'm sure you would struggle to use more than that, anyway." I reached down and grabbed my penis with my thumb and forefinger, slowly starting to masturbate for her. The fabric of the baby doll draped over my hand, though it was sheer enough to hardly hide my action.

"No hesitation, I like that. You've already figured out that it's in your best interest to do what I say, you're a quick learner. Looking at you right now really is quite arousing; I'd say I'm fully hard now. You know what, why don't you come over here and measure for me? But keep jerking yourself, you only need one hand."

I sat up and began to crawl over to her, awkwardly trying to continue playing with myself. When I got to her, I settled down between her legs, reversing the positions we were in just moments before. I timidly grabbed her cock, relishing the warmth that I had desired since yesterday.

"Don't get too distracted, you have a job to do." Her words snapped me out of it, and I looked up to see her dangling the ruler in front of me. I reluctantly released her cock and took the ruler, bringing it to her cock and pressing it to the base. My eyes followed along the length, the inches adding up, before finally reaching the tip. "Tell me what it says," she said, though I suspected she already knew the answer.

"Just over nine inches." She took the ruler from my hand as I said it, and instantly my hand went back to her cock. I obviously knew there was a huge size difference, but actually knowing the numbers emasculated me even further. Yet somehow, I didn't mind. In fact, I almost enjoyed hearing myself say it while sitting between her legs in lingerie and playing with my penis with just two fingers. I felt as though I was finally in the place I belonged. Any worry that I had had throughout my entire life about my size suddenly washed away; all I knew about in that moment was that I wanted her cum. I leant my head down to try to take her in my mouth, but she grabbed my cheek and stopped me.

"Let's try not to get to greedy. I know how much you're longing to feel my cock in your mouth again, but remember that you're not the only one who's going to get something out of this. I'll give you your treat, but first you're going to have to give me mine. I got a little carried away yesterday and didn't get to fully appreciate you, so today I'm going to have you work that little nub of yours until you cum. You can keep stroking me if you like, I suspect that will help you get to it a little faster, but be sure to focus on your own clit. And be sure to let me know when you're getting close." I felt like a starved hound having meat dangled before him. She wouldn't let me take any control over the situation, but I trusted she would reward me for my obedience in time. I kept rubbing her cock, my hand barely closing around it, while my two fingers worked furiously to give her what she wanted.

Despite her advice to focus on myself, I could hardly draw my attention from how I was working her cock. I varied my technique, changing my speed or focusing more on the head or shaft to try and determine what exactly elicited the strongest reaction. However, none of my efforts resulted in any change in demeanor; she simply sat, tapping her fingers on her thigh impatiently as I worked. I slid my hand down to her balls, cradling them in each hand while gently massaging, but again she didn't respond. My hand continued to work slowly further down, trying to find her pussy for the first time, and finally I was given a response. However, she simply grabbed my wrist and softly placed my hand back on her cock.

"Not today, my Pelits'hir. I can see what you're doing, but try not to worry so much about what works for me. I can assure you that I am enjoying this quite a bit already, so for now just keep playing with your favorite toy while you work on getting your cum for me. I'll even help you out a little, if that's what you want."

With that she closed her legs around me, embracing me with her lower body and pulling me closer to her. In this new position the tip of my penis was rubbing against the bottom of her cock, leaving a glistening spot of precum that I wiped away with each pump of my hand. This contact pushed me closer to the edge, though I was still focusing too much on her to bring myself to climax on my own. After less than a minute like this, I felt her hand on my face, her thumb slowly stroking my cheek. Her hand worked its way to the back of my head, at which point she tilted my head up to look her in the eyes, drawing my gaze from her cock for the first time since I started touching it. She simply looked into my eyes, unblinking, pushing me closer and closer to the edge as I continued to fondle her cock.

The moment she broke eye contact the words slipped out of my mouth: "I'm about to cum." She suddenly pushed me back onto the bed, the force behind her hand easily overpowering me. She quickly put a finger in her mouth before reaching forward and slipping it into my ass, immediately pressing up against my prostate. Much to my surprise, she then leaned down and took my penis in her mouth, the first contact she had made with my penis beyond simple teasing. I could feel her tongue expertly toying with me, and within seconds I began to shoot my cum into her mouth.

12