Succubus's Plaything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm lasted almost a full minute, her mouth drawing out every last drop of cum I had to give. When I finally finished leaking into her, she released my penis from her mouth with a slight pop. She didn't say anything, but rather hung her head and began breathing very heavily. I thought that I saw steam coming off her body and felt a static shock where her hands touched my thighs.

"That was incredible," her voice was raspy when she was finally able to speak. "I've never tasted anything with that much energy before. And it just kept coming! I never would have guessed that this little thing could unleash so much! I thought it was a lot yesterday, but that was nothing compared to this." Her tone shifted to almost giddy, and she seemed much more vibrant and livelier than she had before.

"I definitely made the right choice in coming back to you. In fact, I don't think I'll have to find another source for quite a while now that I have you. I know that was probably a lot for you, too, but I imagine you're not satisfied yet. You have been waiting for your meal just as anxiously as I have, I'm sure. Since you've been such a good boy and given me such a delicious treat, I'll give you the reward you want. Pull yourself together and switch positions with me."

My penis was beginning to shrink as I slowly collected myself and crawled to take her position. She was right; despite the euphoria of the orgasm she just gave me, there was still something else I was after. Before she could even settle into place, I had my mouth on her cock, eagerly bobbing my head. She started to lightly pet the back of my head but applied no pressure, allowing me to take her down my throat at my own pace. I worked my hands up her body, eventually reaching her breasts. She didn't stop me, for the first time allowing me to feel another part of her. I gently pinched her nipples as I worked her cock, and much to my surprise I felt her begin to twitch more in my mouth, telling me that I might have found a weak spot. I picked up my pace, now more eager to make her cum, knowing that I was getting close.

"Here it comes, my Pelits'hir. I want you to make sure you don't spill a drop after you've waited so patiently for this. After all, I don't want to make another mess for you to clean up." I took my hands off her breasts and placed them on her shaft, quickly pumping as I continued to suck, eager to push her over the edge.

Less than a minute went by when she grabbed my head, holding it in place as she began to shoot her load down my throat. My stomach began to feel full as I struggled to gulp every shot down, savoring the taste more and more with each passing second. I coughed on her cock, causing some cum to come back to my mouth, but she never released her grip, keeping her in my throat. I managed to get it all down, and before long her shots dwindled as she let go of my head. I slid her cock out of my mouth, gasping for air. Whereas my cum seemed to energize her, I instead felt a comfortable warmth pulse through my body, putting me in an intense state of relaxation.

"I didn't actually expect you to be able to take it all, I'm quite impressed." She spoke after I caught my breath. "I guess you just refused to disappoint me, didn't you? Such a good boy, as always. I'm sure you're feeling pretty tired now, so I'll leave you to rest soon enough. But before I do, I want to prepare for our next encounter. I have a few things in mind and it might be a little while until I see you again." The thought of seeing her again served to lull me deeper into a sense of calm, relishing the fact that I could continue to provide for her.

She sat up and settled close to me on her knees. "I have another little gift for you before I leave, something to serve as a constant reminder of me. Though I'm sure you'll spend most of your time dreaming of me either way."

In her hand appeared a small metal chastity device, only about an inch and a half long. "We're going to have you wear this until next time you see me. I might be gone for a bit, and I wouldn't want to leave you unsupervised, now do I? You'd run yourself ragged just pumping that little nub as you think of me. Lie down on your back, I wouldn't want to pinch you."

Without hesitation I got on my back, giving her access to my now fully soft penis. She pulled my panties down further to get them out of the way before putting my little clit into the cage, only having to squeeze it in slightly. I heard a click as she locked it in place.

"There we go, now that's one less thing to worry about. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll still be able to find a way to play in my absence without having to touch this little thing in my absence. Just make sure you don't cum, I want you to save it all up for me. Also, I'm curious as to how this denial will make you feel, as I suspect you've never had a reason to stop yourself before. I want you to update me, even on days when I'm not here." From the air she produced a small stack of notes, similar to the one she had left me the night before. "Every night, simply write down your thoughts for the day on one of these notes and ignite it. It'll get to me. For now, I'll take my leave and wish you goodnight. I don't know when I'll see you again, so I trust you'll obey my requests. I'm sure you wouldn't want to know what happens if you let me down."

She stood from the bed and began walking over to the window. Seeing her walk away caused something in me to react, and without thinking I leapt up to follow her. When I reached her I grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around before kissing her deeply on the lips. My eyes were locked shut so I could not see her reaction, but I didn't feel her push me away, something she could have done with ease. As I pulled away, I opened my eyes and saw a look of genuine shock on her face, an emotion I had not seen her show before. She looked like she wanted to speak, but for the first time was at a loss for words. My mind could have been playing tricks on me, but I think I saw a slight blush appear on her cheeks. She blinked, and then spoke.

"I have to be going now. You can keep the outfit, by the way. It looks better on you, anyway. And...that was very bold." She quickly opened the window and crawled through before I could say another word. I glanced around the room, still almost unable to believe the situation I've found myself in. I saw myself in the mirror in the corner, penis still hanging out of the lingerie, locked in its cage. I thought about that face she made before she left, scenarios running through my mind about what it could have meant.

I slept well that night, dreaming of my next encounter with my Kai.

12