Succubus's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so tight, I can tell this is the first time you've ever taken something, let alone something this big. And yet you're so accommodating, allowing me to easily slide in and out as I please. And since your body is so accommodating in that regard, I'm sure you'll be willing to accommodate me in more ways than one. I don't want you to cum until I tell you to, once I decide it's time. I know it'll be difficult to hold yourself back, don't think I don't notice how hard your little cock is. But I trust you to follow my orders. I don't think you want to see what happens if you don't..." As her final sentence ends she thrusts into me more aggressively than she had before, hitting depths that I have never even been aware of before. However, when she withdraws from that thrust she stops moving entirely, leaving just the tip resting inside me. Without thinking my body begins to thrust itself, making up for her sudden lack of motion. I look up at her again and see her smirk grow, knowing she received exactly the response expected. Before long I am plunging her into me just as firmly as she was, unwilling to let the sensation stop.

As I pound against her I reach up to hold onto her, again an instinctual action. All I knew in that moment is that I felt the need to embrace her fully rather than simply squeezing her cock. She returned the gesture ten-fold, reaching under me and lifting me up as she started to pound herself into me again. Despite the fact that I'm much larger than her, a size that a typical human woman of her size would greatly struggle to lift, she held me with ease as if I weighed nothing. As she bounces me up and down she begins to kiss my neck, causing a source of pleasure with each kiss almost as strong as the pleasure caused by her cock. The dual assault quickly brings me to the edge, and it takes everything in my power to stop myself from unloading my cum. I reach down to grab my little clit for the first time, but rather than jerking it I simply squeeze, trying to physically restrain my cum. She clearly takes notice of my struggle.

She lays me back onto the bed and changes her rapid pounding to slow, deep thrusts. She pushes into me smoothly, her cock hitting my prostate with each motion. She leans in close, putting her lips to my ear; "You can cum now, my good little boy." As her sentence trails off I let go of my little cock and cum immediately. Rather than spraying, I instead start leaking like a faucet, releasing far more cum than I ever had before. As it pools on my stomach she reaches down and gets some on her fingers, bringing it to her lips. She tastes it and immediately begins thrusting harder and faster, not allowing me the chance to recover.

"You taste absolutely delicious, what a good boy! I can tell you've been keeping a healthy diet! But unfortunately I can't exactly stop now, especially after getting a taste of you. I haven't had the opportunity to cum with a cock in quite a while, I think I'll have to bring myself to completion as well. But I'm sure you don't mind, you've been such a good boy for so long that I know you'll let me keep using you as long as I want. Don't fret though, I won't be too long now..." She continues to thrust into me with no regard to my increasingly sensitive state. She reaches her hands forward and pushes me deeper into the bed, her obvious strength impossible to combat. As she pushes me down my cum begins to slide further up to my chest. I look down and see my cock deflate, now fully depleted and shriveling up even more than before, still releasing the last drops of cum. With each thrust she seems to pick up speed, obviously approaching her own climax.

Without any warning, she removes her cock from inside me and starts jerking it, pressing the head into my now fully flaccid clit. Within seconds she begins blasting me with her cum, far more than I produced despite it being the largest load I've ever had. Her first few shots cover my cock, totally encasing it. The rest she shoots up my chest, mixing in with my own pool, and some reaching my face and into my mouth. The flavor was divine yet indescribable, almost as if it was designed to suit my pallet on the deepest and most psychological levels that even I don't understand. Once she finishes I am left a cum covered wreck on my bed as she begins to settle down. She reaches for my chest and scoops some up, bringing it to her lips once again.

"As expected, I shouldn't have let it mix with my own, I suspect it has ruined the nutritional benefit. What a shame, I was quite looking forward to dining with you tonight, especially after I was given that little preview of how good you taste. I suppose I simply lost control, seeing your little clit bounce so eagerly while you accepted my cock. That doesn't happen often, you're some very special prey. It seems I'll have to come back tomorrow and get another pure load out of you." She scoops up some more cum, brings it to her mouth, and then leans in to kiss me once again, depositing her cum and saliva directly into my mouth. My cock grows hard again as she pulls away from the kiss. "I know you'll be waiting for me. For now I suppose I should let you clean yourself up, I know that's what you're eagerly waiting for." She stands up off the bed and snaps her fingers again, causing her outfit from before to reappear and her cock to disappear. She walks over to the window and sits on the sill. "Same time tomorrow. And who knows, if you keep being such a good boy maybe you will earn a chance with this." With that she spread her legs, fully displaying her pussy. "Though I don't know if you'll want to after what you experienced tonight." She falls backwards out of the window, disappearing from my sight.

I lay in awe for a minute, covered in cum, still not entirely believing what just happened. I soon snap out of my stupor and get to work cleaning up the mess, savoring each and every drop, looking forward to tomorrow. I walk over to the window and sitting on the sill is a small slip of paper, scorched around the edges.

"You can call me Kai. ❤️"


12