Succumbed to Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, his apprehension dissolved.

"What now?"

She'd whispered that although they were far from the sight and hearing of anyone. Presumably, she whispered because she was loaded with guilt.

He whispered to her to move up and down, slowly.

Pleasurable grins appeared on both faces.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, as Claude placed his palms under the cheeks of her arse and the lift increased significantly.

"Ooh," she cooed, sounding well pleased but that was offset by his delayed response to her comment, that he agreed they shouldn't be doing it.

The pace of banging increased a little, initiated by Claude and his palms.

"The beauty of this profound fucking tells me that Frankie and her strap-on, even on her very best performance sessions, is now obsolete. But it served a useful stage in the sexual development of you two and your deeper friendship is bound to continue."

"Yes, indeed dad. And this deep sex relationship with you begins and ends today."

"Damn, I'll miss having my dick into you, dear one. You are so tight and so fresh."

"Never fear dad. That decree of mine will only last until we shape up for a next time. What do you think we should do tomorrow?"

Claude rolled his eyes and licked his lips, happily, eyeing the beads of sweat rolling off the tits of his now promiscuous daughter as they picked up the pace a little more.

The End

12