Succumbed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His daughter appeared surprised that her request for something as controversial as that had been granted without input of any wheedling.

After being assured that the heavy frame of the lounger was strong enough to bear the weight and energetic activity of both of them, Jenna minus her panties, top and bra, climbed aboard with her father hoping that the giant head of his dick wouldn't split tissue and practically rip her nether region asunder, leaving her screaming, bleeding and fleeing, urged: "Go slowly and carefully as I'm large and my guess is your quim will be small."

Jenna said confidently no problem as she splashed her dribble from her hand over her vulva that had already been lubricated naturally when jerking her father.

She was facing him and lowered herself slowly and guiding the mass she clutched towards her leaking pussy.

Claude looked on anxiously, glancing at her bared breasts a couple of times and thinking great tits, relieving the tension he was feeling.

He felt his dick touch Jenna's groin.

He tensed.

Surprisingly, although her face was screwed up in concentration, Jenna displayed no signs of panicking.

Then Claude's dick began sliding in, slowly.

Jenna was puffing, but even her mother puffed every time they had sex which was up to three times a night when she was hanging out for it, usually at times of full moon.

Then he remembered, Jenna was wide at the hips just like her mother and Marlene had told him that Jenna and Frankie had so many sex toys in their accommodation Hall of Residence that they almost filled a tea chest and the largest dildos were mind-boggling in thickness.

At that, his apprehension dissolved.

"What now?"

She'd whispered that although they were far from the sight and hearing of anyone. Presumably, she whispered because she was loaded with guilt.

He whispered to move up and down, slowly.

Pleasurable grins appeared on both faces.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, as Claude placed his palms under the cheeks of her arse and the lift increased significantly.

"Ooh," she cooed, sounding well pleased but that was offset by his delayed response to her comment, that he agreed they shouldn't be doing it.

The pace of banging increased a little, initiated by Claude and his palms.

"The beauty of this profound fucking tells me that Frankie and her strap-on even on her very best performance sessions, is now obsolete."

"But it served a useful stage in the sexual development of you two and your deeper friendship is bound to continue."

"Yes, indeed dad. And this deep sex relationship with you begins and ends today."

"Damn, I'll miss having my dick into you, dear one. You are so tight and so fresh."

"Never fear dad. That decree of mine will only last until we shape up for a next time. What do you think we should do tomorrow?"

Claude rolled his eyes and licked his lips, happily, eyeing the beads of sweat rolling off the tits of his now promiscuous daughter as they picked up the pace a little more.

The End

12