Succumbing

Story Info
A husband and wife discovering submission.
1.3k words
4.41
7.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Disclaimer: This isn't for everyone. It involves a shifting dynamic between a husband and wife who are both predisposed to similar tendencies. Everything is done with love, care, and consent.]

Her eyes showed conflict and indecision. Her mouth was open and she seemed to be both silently pleading with me to make the decision for her and fighting with herself in an inner struggle of wanting this and not thinking she should. I honestly didn't know if she was going to use the safe word or let me continue.

Erotic spanking was still pretty new for us. We had done it a few times since her revelation of liking it, and the bench was exciting, but sometimes it was just over my lap or while doing her from behind. Those times were extremely enjoyable, and we'd even talked about ramping things up to something more like whipping. I should've left well enough alone, but I had decided to be bold.

Without her knowledge I had purchased an A-Frame. It had a dropped chain with a ring connected to a pulley that would allow me to bind her hands, stretch them over her head, and effectively leave her helpless with her toes barely touching the floor. Once installed, I had showed it to her, and her reaction was not what I hoped, so it sat in the basement gathering dust.

Our Friday night began as most others, we'd had dinner and were relaxing on the couch. My wife had her feet in my lap and was reading something on her phone while I mostly ignored the TV. About halfway through the show, my wife looks up at me and says, "Tell me why you want to do that."

I was a little behind. "Why I want to do what?"

"Suspend me on that thing."

"I might be a little kinkier than I thought."

"Explain."

"To be honest, spanking you while we're being sexual woke up a side of me I didn't know was there. Or, maybe I knew, but had put it aside."

"So you like having me helpless?"

"Yes, and no. You are, but you're not."

She chewed on that for a minute, and although I knew we needed to have this discussion, I didn't know where she was going.

"And you want to whip me while I'm helpless like that?"

"Yes."

"This takes things beyond what we've done."

"Yes."

"This makes it more than just kinky play."

"Yes."

"This is D/s."

"Yes." The fact that she knew that term meant she had studied. The fact that she wasn't freaking out over it made me a little hopeful. She went silent but her posture didn't change and she made no attempt to move. I continued caressing her feet and decided to let her go at her on pace. Finally, she spoke. "I might be a little kinkier than I thought too."

It was my turn to ask the question, "Explain."

"I've been doing a little reading, a little naughty reading. I wanted to understand why I liked being spanked, and was turned on by the thought of being whipped. I think I'm submissive, like a real submissive. And I think you like it because you're a Dom."

I had been doing my own reading. She was right. My cock wanted to get started right away, but my care for her put him in the back seat this time. I needed to talk to my wife with my brain fully engaged. So, I asked her what she had been reading and she showed me. She also showed me a test she had taken and asked me to take it blind. I did. We were a 94% match. We were truly D/s in our wants, desires, and needs. Well...that's something. The results in, I held her gaze and asked her if she was truly invested in trying this dynamic. She nodded yes.

There was still a lot to talk about, and we did. For the first time in a while, we talked deep into the night. Drowsiness overtook is at 2:00am and I carried her to bed. When I woke up at 9:00am, she was smiling at me. I caressed her cheek and smiled back. She kissed me and spoke, "I want to try this, but will you promise to start slowly?" "You have my word baby girl."

I was on her in a flash, and as I stared into her beautiful eyes, I gave her my first command, "Don't cum without my permission." She closed her eyes for a long moment before swallowing hard and said two words that elevated me to a state of arousal I had not previously known.

"Yes Sir."

She was quickly naked and what little restraint I had guided my face between her legs to find her pussy wetter than I had ever seen. My lips, tongue, and face were bathed in her juices as the sounds coming from her mouth could be mistaken for nothing but a woman in ecstasy. I brought her to the brink of self control

before sliding up her body and capturing her lips in mine as I plunged my cock into her juicy depths.

I found my rhythm while she again climbed closer and closer to the peak. Her whimpers and obscenities turned into a plea for release. "Please Sir! Please! Please let cum!"

I kept pounding as her eyes and words desperately pleaded. Without slowing down I gave her the words she sought, "Cum baby girl, cum now."

Her legs locked behind my back as her eyes rolled into her head and the sound coming from her mouth was nothing but unbridled pleasure.

She shook her head from side to side and dug her nails into my back as I witnessed the sexiest fucking thing I had ever seen cum harder than she ever had.

This sent me over the edge and I let out my own cry and released my seed deep inside her. Several minutes passed before our breathing returned to normal and we could speak.

I gently stroked her face and whispered my love while she cuddled herself into me. Silent tears ran down her face and we shared a kiss more intimate than anything previous. It was sheer bliss.

Gathering her into my arms, I took her to the shower and bathed her from head to toe before bringing her to another orgasm with my lips and tongue. We went to sleep in peace that night before waking the next day to a life together that would be forever changed.

It wasn't overt at first, and our daily life didn't change that much.

We still talked and laughed over dinner, texted throughout the day, and our loving marriage seemed nothing but stronger. We were still, and would always be husband and wife first. Little by little though, I introduced more submission.

A couple of weeks had passed and as she was getting ready one morning I slipped up behind her and said, "Baby girl." She immediately tensed and only slightly hesitated before responding, "Yes Sir."

"From now on, unless I give you specific instructions, do not wear panties."

She dropped the ones she was holding and turned to face me. "Yes Sir." We shared a kiss and I left for work while she came to grips with the new normal and set about her day. Right after lunch, she sent me a frantic text in all caps saying her dress had blown up at the market. She hadn't even looked to see if anyone noticed. I just smiled to myself thinking, "This is only the beginning."

I circled around her, dragging the tails of the flogger over her naked skin. When I was again in front of her, I lifted her chin and said, "Red, yellow, or green?" Her eyes searched mine and I kissed her. Pulling back, her look changed from one of uncertainty to one of determination and need. "Green Sir." I smiled and kissed her again. With our needs aligned and her submission complete, I raised the flogger. So it begins.