Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela's eyes quickly glowed an evil whitish-yellow. An icy chill hit the back of Curt's neck, like a tiny prick of anesthesia.

For a split second, he could almost feel every blood cell in his body cry out a deafening but futile "No!!!" as an invisible, insidious army of mischievous protons subdued his entire nervous system and quickly altered its allegiance.

The numbing sensation traveled upwards into his brain and downwards into his spine. One by one his muscles began to relax, the terror that had been running through his veins slowly shifting into an overpowering mixture of both calmness and excitement. The fear was somehow an essential element -- the catalyst that turned his mind's surrender to this foreign, collective will into something that felt appropriately "wrong," appropriately arousing. He was joining the "enemy," but it felt so wonderful.

Now Curt's eyes hastily glowed an evil whitish-yellow in return. Suddenly, in the first moments of his "new" existence, he saw his classmate with fresh eyes. No woman had ever appeared more beautiful to him, with her glistening baby blues, soft blonde mane, and that pair of magnificent melons. A bizarre instinct that he had never known before proceeded to rise up within him -- the unquenchable desire to levitate. He sensed that to levitate was to join, and to join was to abandon gravity, and to abandon his fear.

As his body elegantly rose two or three feet into the air, Angela and the other girls elegantly rose along with him. A smaller part of Curt's body began to rise as well, poking forcefully against his shorts.

"You have succumbed ... to Menudia," Angela declared with an air of invitation and gratification, although as she spoke, Curt heard another, deeper, even more enticing voice speak the same words in unison with Angela. He somehow seemed to understand that this other voice belonged to the mysterious sorceress who now controlled him, and to whom he had happily surrendered control.

"It is a pleasure to serve Menudia," he replied with a freshly-acquired vapidity.

Then all the girls, as well as Curt, heard Menudia's command: "Bring him to me."

"Yes Menudia," they answered as one, like a battalion of dutiful army recruits.

Angela understood what Menudia was up to, but she felt like Curt needed some kind of quick, fitting gesture of initiation. She leaned in and gave him a tender little peck on the lips -- his first kiss.

Then Angela, along with Curt and the four others, gracefully floated far above the ranger station and the tree tops, and together they proceeded to fly toward Menudia's castle.

The freshest Menudian conquest didn't quite know how to describe the feeling as he glided through the evening sky, his t-shirt and shorts tickling his skin, the girls occasionally brushing up against him -- Julie's calf casually grazing his own calf, Vanessa's hair casually tickling the back of his neck -- providing him with tantalizing hints of the intimacy that was in store.

The best he could do was to recall long-buried memories of old cartoons, where a smell or a fragrance would cause one of the characters to follow the smell helplessly through the air. Although all the other characters around that main character would panic, worry, and do everything in their power to bring their possessed friend back to earth, Curt always got the feeling that the character under the spell of the scent seemed so much happier that way, and that all their friends should've just left that character the fuck alone. This was sort like that -- but thankfully, with no one else around to "pull" him away.

All the while, his erection continued to press against his underwear, eagerly anticipating release, and yet waiting for the right moment.

Menudia would know best.