Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Lucky husband gets birthday surprise from wife and friend.
2.7k words
4.34
25.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing a story so go easy on me! I've had the same dream 3 times recently. So trying to write it out.

For context, My wife Maddie and I have never been what you could call vanilla. We have enjoyed exploring our sex life in the 3 years we've been together pushing our limits. Sometimes more than others.

Birthdays had never been terribly important for me. I guess a reminder I was getting older just wasn't exciting. But for my wife they were a whole different story. She had always tried to make them memorable for both hers and mine. So it wasn't a shock when I received a text from her that morning. It was plain and simple.

"7PM. Starlight Hotel. Room 315. Knock first"

That was it. Nothing else. It was a little before 7 now as I walked down the hall of the hotel to find the right room. The girl at the front desk had explained she was given clear instructions not to give me a key and to just send me up to the room. Strange. But I've learned nit to question my wife's schemes. They usually play out in my favor.

315. Found it. Knocking on the door I could hear her inside laughing. "Just a minute" she hollered out to me and then the door cracked open and she slipped into the hall dressed in jeans and one of my baggy zip up hoodies. Not exactly how I was expecting to see her but still beautiful. Even the baggy hoodie wasn't able to hide her amazing tits, natural 42Gs. Fuck. I didn't even know they made bras that big before we met.

She looked a little nervous and out of breath. Definitely scheming but who knows what she's up to. "Before we go in I need you to agree to a few rules for tonight," she said shyly. "If tonight is going to go right, you have to do as I say and don't question it."

I couldn't help but laugh a bit but I agreed. "Whatever you say babe".

"Good. Now put these on". She handed me a blindfold and a large set of headphones. The kind that cover your who ears and block out.any sound. There was already music loudly flowing from them. "Put them on and I will put you where I want you" she said with a sly smile.

Once the headphones and blindfold were in place and she was satisfied that I could see or hear, she took me by the hand and guided me into the hotel room. I could smell the scent of candles as she lead me in and pushed me into a chair. Whatever she had planned was definitely going to be interesting.

I could feel her hands on my body gently touching my chest and her lips kissing my cheek. And then the weight and sound from the headphones were gone. Replaced by the sound of her giggling. I still couldn't see but now I could hear soft music coming from somewhere in the room as Maddie leaned down and whispered into my ear. "Do not leave the chair unless I say or everything will stop. Understand?" Her lips traveled down along my neck.and down to my chest kissing me through my shirt. But something felt off. And then u heard it. The soft muffled giggle coming from behind my chair and footsteps leading towards where i knew Maddie was. And then the feel of a second set of hands started running through my hair.

"Wait what" I stuttered confused.

Two voices laughed from in front of me. One clearly Maddie. The other? Familiar but I couldn't place it. The blindfold was pulled off of me and I could finally see what was waiting. My lovely wife stood there still in her jeans and hoodie but beside her stood a redhead I had met a few times before.

Kora was one of her bridesmaids and best friends. One who had always gotten enjoyment out of teasing me. She'd told me many times that she'd slept with Maddie just to get a rise out of me. And the night before our wedding Maddie and her bridesmaids had done a boudoir photo shoot together which I'd later gotten to see and get teased even more seeing them all together.

Now they stood there in front of me in almost matching outfits. Jeans and zip up hoodies. Looking down at me with evil smiles.

"Awe he looks confused" Kora said with a laugh. "I'm going to get us more wine. You can fill him in."

As she walked away out of sight Maddie made eye contact with me giving me that devious smile. "The rules are simple. You don't get out of the chair unless I say. I know you have a thing for me flirting with other women. So Kora is here to help me put on a little show."

A show? I was in shock. Where was this going? How far was this going? But all I could do was sit there jaw hanging and nod.

Kora came back a moment later two bottles of wine opened in her hands and when she handed one to Maddie they toasted and took a drink and then kissed. Slowly at first. Setting the bottles down they deepened the kiss standing in front of me as I watched them. Holy fuck. As they broke apart they both looked at me with an evil smile and asked if I was ready. Still all I could do was stare.

Maddie turned to face me and Kora took the zipper at the front of Maddie's hoodie and slowly drew it down revealing what was underneath. A flowy lingerie piece I'd seen once before on her. One of them from the boudoir shoot. Kora kissed Maddie's body from her lips traveling down her neck and to those beautiful tits. The size of them straining the sheer fabric of her lingerie. The hoodie fell to the ground and Kora went to her knees in front of Maddie, unzipping her jeans and tugging them down slowly turning to me and smiling. When they fell ro thr ground Maddie was left there in her sheer green lingerie and lacy panties and hugged her curves in all the right ways.

Standing there on full display for me. Maddie took the bottle again and took a big swig. "Your turn" she said smiling at Kora. The two of them came together again with a deep kiss giggling as they made out. Maddie turned Kora to face me and grabbed at her chest from behind her massaging Koras body from behind her while Kora took a turn taking a big draw off the bottle of wine. When she looked back to me they both looked into my eyes as Maddie reached around her and pulled the zipper down on her hoodie slowly teasing. Underneath Kora wore a sheer lacy black number I recognized from the same photoshoot. And as her hoodie fell from her shoulders they both laughed as I stared still amazed this was real.

Turning around to face Maddie the undid her jeans and wiggled as she pulled them down making a point to show off her ass as they fell.

This was new territory for us. Like I said we're not exactly vanilla. But involving another woman was something that had only happened once before and then only after a whole lot of discussion and a large amount of alcohol.

Now standing in front of me were two lovely women in lingerie. Birthday or not this was a fantasy I hadn't expected. The girls looked at me laughing. Beneath my jeans my cocktail strained, rock hard against the inside of my boxers begging to be released. Maddie got down on her knees in front of me running her hand along my pants. "You look a little uncomfortable. Are you ok?" Unzipping my pants she gripped my cocktail and let it spring from my jeans to stand at full attention drawing the eyes of both girls.

"Looks like he's enjoying the show" Kora said with a sadistic laugh. "And we've just started. How long do you think he can take it?" With that she walked up to me and leaned down to my ear. "I told you I was going to fuck your wife, and this time you get to watch."

As she turned to Maddie they kissed again. Slow at first but the tension building. Their hands exploring each other's near naked bodies. Maddie broke the kiss to look at me. "You can touch yourself. But don't finish. Not yet."

She took her red headed friend by the hand and lead to to the giant bed where only now I saw our box of toys from home sitting on the table. Maddie sat herself on the edge of the bed as Kora dug through the box picking up toys and inspecting them carefully picking and choosing she drew out a simple vibrator and a riding crop looking back and forth between Maddie and I unsure who she was teasing more. Maddie took another sip from the bottle and stared at her friend in nervous anticipation to the low hum buzzing from the vibrator.

She watched as her friend slowly walked over and bent to her knees in between Maddie's legs. Slowly trailing the vibrator along the front of her lacy panties teasing her. Even from my seat I could tell Maddie was dripping wet. Which teased her more. The vibrator or the fact that I was watching another woman tease her? Hard to say but I was loving every second of it. She arched her hips up slightly as Kora pulled the panties off of her standing and bringing them over to me dropping them onto my exposed cocktail before returning to her spot between my wife's legs and pressing the vibratory slowly inside her as the moans escaped her mouth.

As I watched her teasing my wife I couldn't resist wrapping Maddie's lacy underwear around my dick and slowly stroking. Watching my fantasy play out. Hearing my wife moan to the touch of another woman. Kora pushed the vibrator in and took the riding crop in her hands gently running it along Maddie's body. Slow gentle slaps leaving little red marks each snap of the crop drawing a yelp and a moan. Fuck.

I had to slow my breathing and try to relax myself. I can't finish yet. I needed to know how far this was going to go. Kora pulled the vibrator from Maddie slowly and then pulling her own thong aside she slid it into herself as she climbed onto the bed and lay next to my wife. The two of them once again exploring each other's bodies with their hands and their lips occasionally looking up to watch me.

As both girls came to their knees on the bed all I could do was stare and stroke my cocktail. Watching these two make out was something they'd teased me with for years now. But the most I'd ever gotten to see was a kiss. Now. Now I watched as they fulfilled my fantasy. My wife getting fucked by her best friend. Right in front of me like my own personal porno. Live in front of me.

Looking over at me Kora let out a little laugh. "Isn't your wife hot? Do you like watching her be a slut for me while you watch? She leaned in and bit Maddie's neck enough to leave a little mark and then trailing back up to her lips. "You're lucky. We've played before but she's never let anyone watch".

Maddie blushed beneath her kiss. Moaning into Koras mouth and as her friend dug her nails into her tits dragging across leaving a trail of marks. Maddie's hands trailed down to Koras thong and slowly edged it down her legs. Feeling Maddie pulling the thong down she bent over and pointed her ass towards my seat to give me a better view as my wife slowly removed it holding eye contact with we and then throwing the thong at me where it quickly joined her own underwear wrapped around my cock. "You can keep both of those to remember tonight" my wife said laughing. "You'll want to remember this".

Maddie stood and walked to me standing in front of me. Her eyes staring me up and down. My cocktail was hard as could be from the show they were putting on for me. I wanted her. Needed her. I wanted to bend her over right then and take her. But in the back of my head I remembered what she had said. No moving or it would stop. And I wasn't going to miss whatever she had planned. Kora joined her in front of me and whispered something into her ear that I couldn't understand and Maddie positioned herself on her knees in front of me my cock inches from her lips. "Happy birthday" she said softly and then opened her lips and took the entirety of me into her mouth so suddenly I almost came.

Behind her Kora teased herself slowly with the vibrator sitting on the edge of the bed. "Fuck Maddie he's loving this. You must be a pro at sucking him off! Isn't she?" She came down onto the floor and ran her fingers through Maddie's hair pressing her head down harder onto my dick. Just enough pressure to make her gag on me buy keep going. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head when I heard Maddie's moans and her lips slide off of my shift. When I looked down Kora was on her knees behind her a vibrator in her hand pressed into Maddie's clit and he other hands gripping her by the hair pulling.

"Fuck! FUCK! RRIGHT THERE!" Maddie was losing control. Our eyes met and I could see Kora was about to push her over the edge. Each time drawing back just enough to not let her cum. Then shoving the toy in deep.

"Oh Maddie" Kora said softly. "I think your husband like watching me fuck you. Don't you?"

"Yes YES YES! Fuck! Don't stop Kora!"

"He must be thinking how much of a slut you are right now.... aren't you Cole?"

It was all I could do to respond. "Yes. Fuck she's a good little whore. Fuck her! Fuck my slut wife!"

With that Kora pushed the vibrator against Maddie's slit and held it as she struggled and squirmed. Somewhere between begging for more and trying to escape. I couldn't handle it anymore. I grabbed her by the hair and thrust my cocktail down her throat gagging her. Fucking her face with every thrust of my hips i could feel myself losing control. I let go and she sprung up for air. "Baby I need to cum. I can't hold it much longer!" As her orgasm rolled through her body her friend grabbed her by the hair and forced her back down onto my cocktail.

"Be a good cum slut for your husband! Swallow it just like we planned!"

Planned? That was all it took. Kora holding her down on me, my hips thrusting fucking her beautiful mouth. I couldn't hold it any more. I let loose as stream after stream of my cum filled her mouth and bubbled out from her lips. She gagged but never stopped as she took my load. When she thought I had finished she pulled her mouth off as one more shot of cum splashed across her face.

As she sat back and caught her breath trying to swallow my cum dripped out of her mouth and down her chin. I couldn't even move. She turned to look at her friend who's wicked smile stared at my wife's cum covered face. As they both looked at me Kora kissed her lips and slowly locked my cum off of her face till the mess was gone and passed her the bottle of wine to wash it down.

Sitting there still in shock I watched as the girls cleaned each other off. "Happy birthday" they both said through their laughs. "You better appreciate it. Now get cleaned up. Time to go get drinks and see where the night goes."

I stared at them in disbelief. Holy fuck.