Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, if, by some freakish accident, they'd ever found out (God forbid), the ladies at the picnic probably would have just thought his vinyl fetish was super weird and random and would have teased him about it to no end.

Not that they wouldn't have been capable of getting away with a little of that themselves, of course. Hell, hadn't he seen Emily walking around campus in brown leather pants that one time? No question, she could have easily pulled off some vinyl or latex fashion -- wouldn't have been much of a stretch (no pun intended).

Rachel could have definitely pulled off some PVC or rubber if she'd been so inclined, although the mere thought of it was comical -- that sort of thing being more than a little out of her suburban, middle class comfort zone.

Too bad he and Rachel never had much in common, which meant that making conversation with her was always a bit of a challenge, but she always seemed to laugh at his jokes -- plus, she was hot, so there was that.

Ha, how about Angela, with all that lace and velvet and wool in her closet? Actually ... he could kind of see her making some vinyl garments happen; the contrast with her hippie persona would've certainly made it interesting.

Then Mason suddenly imagined Danielle, of all women, in a shiny black vinyl shirt, or a short vinyl skirt. Man, that would have been really bizarre.

Yep. The lack of sleep was definitely fucking with him.

His eyes closed tightly as his ears remained on alert, but they could only detect that ghostly quiet, punctured by the ambient wash of chirping crickets. The night went on, and on ...

*****

A dull pain brought Ellis out of his sleep.

He reached behind his back, grabbed the two sticks that appeared to be the source of his discomfort, and tossed them over a moss-covered log.

It hadn't exactly been what he would've considered a comfortable evening, but ... here he was, undiscovered, untaken ... and at last it was dawn. Apparently covering himself up with dead ferns and dried leaves had done the trick?

But talk about a ceaseless parade of disturbing dreams! Vision after vision of those ... hypno-people, chasing him, luring him, beckoning him, with their vacant eyes, and their gravity-defying acrobatics ... it was a miracle he'd gotten any sleep at all.

He stood up slowly, and scouted out the area -- not a Menudian in sight. Promising start to the day!

But ... no sign of the other students, either. Who was even left by now? Danielle, Haley, Karen, Mason, Rachel ... he couldn't be 100% certain, but that sounded about right.

Shame about Curt, though. That was a hard one to swallow. Couldn't he have even made it at least past sunset?

Some pact, huh? Unless there was a more charitable explanation. They must have tricked him, or cajoled him somehow. Well, maybe Menudia's tricks might've worked on Curt, but Ellis was much too sharp to fall for anything like that.

The sun's rays were now inching their way across the tree tops. Looked like the weather was going to be just as perfect as it had been the day before, the clear blue sky and the stillness of the wind only adding to the menace.

Well, no point just standing around in the forest. With soft, hesitant steps, Ellis proceeded to make his way back toward the heart of the village. He could see that the pathway ended in a meadow up ahead. The coast seemed to be clear. And yet, as soon as he stepped out of the wall of trees, he nearly attempted to step right back in:

Seven or eight Menudians were wandering across the field, directly in front of him.

Go back, go back!

A fierce panic swept over him -- the first he'd felt all morning. There was no way he could make it through that field and over to the water tower without being taken, right? But, if he'd suddenly turned around now, wouldn't he draw the immediate suspicion of every single Menudian present? He had to think fast.

Suddenly, he came up with a plan. It was his only chance of getting out of it untaken.

His heart racing, sweat gathering on his brow, Ellis did his best to adopt the slow, vacant, methodical gait of the other Menudians who surrounded him.

Staring straight ahead, out of the corners of his eyes he could nevertheless tell that at least two Menudian women were marching on his left, and one Menudian male was marching on his right. Both of the females were, unsurprisingly, dressed quite fetchingly, one of them appearing to be a brunette in a light grey sweater and dark grey pleated skirt, and the other a brunette in a white short-sleeve blouse and jean shorts, possibly wearing sunglasses? Tempting as the instinct was, he didn't dare turn his head to confirm.

Surely they could sense that he was not a Menudian? No way could you bluff a thing like that, right? And yet, a minute in, the ruse seemed to be working -- scratch that, working like a charm.

As he heard the others speak to themselves every so often, occasionally uttering "Yes, Menudia" and "It is a pleasure to serve Menudia" at presumably random intervals, Ellis thought it a capital idea to utter those very phrases himself.

"Yes, Menudia."

Meanwhile, words of a highly different nature began instinctively coursing through his panicked Catholic mind: "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day ..."

His palms grew clammy as he managed to maintain his impersonation for at least a few more minutes, still skeptical that he could truly fool a bustling crowd of Menudians for as long as he had.

Just need to make it to that next cluster of trees ... At any moment, they would obviously pounce and attack him, yes? Or perhaps they had their own orders to obey -- orders that had nothing to do with taking non-Menudians like him?

Suddenly the edge of the field drew near. No freaking way. He was going to do the impossible. Ellis quietly slinked into the dense crowd of pines that littered the opposite edge of the meadow and listened until he heard no other sounds.

Whew! Man, that was a close one.

A non-Menudian had just strolled through an entire gang of Menudians, and they didn't even notice! Talk about bragging points for life. At this point, brimming with confidence, he figured he could never be taken.

Just then, about a hundred paces later, Ellis spotted Rachel by a pair of wooden benches in a small clearing.

"Ellis! Ellis!"

By the tone of her cries, he could sense that she had not been taken by Menudia yet either. The feeling of relief momentarily pushed aside his ever-present anxiety as he made his way over to her. Still wearing her tied-up denim blouse and jeans combo, she rushed up to him and gave him a strong, almost desperate, hug.

"Oh thank God," she exclaimed. "I was sure they'd gotten you by now."

"I almost thought the same thing, but ... you wouldn't believe it!"

"Why, what happened?"

"You should have seen it, I just walked through a giant meadow, populated from one end to the other with Menudians, and they didn't even know I wasn't taken!"

"You mean ... you faked it?"

Rachel stared into Ellis's excited eyes.

"They couldn't even tell! I guess some of Jen's acting skills are starting to rub off on me."

"Well, I'm glad it worked out, but ... I don't think I could've pulled off anything like that."

"Don't underestimate yourself. It was easy, actually." He couldn't put his finger on it, but something seemed ... odd about her.

"It's just ... one after the other, everybody seems to be succumbing, it's like no one can stop them." She continued to glance up at Ellis with wide-eyed earnestness.

"Look, just stick with me, and you'll probably be all right."

Without warning, Rachel's eyes glowed that fate-sealing whitish yellow. Ellis felt a numbing sting run down his neck.

It was quite the trick, and he had fallen for it.

Rachel was one of them.

He had no frame of reference for the surreal sensation of momentarily feeling sick to his stomach and yet feeling simultaneously warm, relaxed, and sedated. A part of him was briefly able to process the horror of his fate, while another part of him was chomping at the bit to embrace this all-encompassing loss of free will.

As he sensed the fading remnants of his devout Christian mind being insidiously overtaken by a new, godless, and yet strangely inviting ethos, his last independent thought was merely this:

"What a shame -- to have avoided it for so long, and yet slip up ever-so-slightly, my trust having been taken advantage of by one of my peers, caught off-guard for one small, unsuspecting moment."

As his eyes responded with a wicked glow of their own, he didn't even get the chance to send one last desperate message up to his soon-to-be-former deity: "Forgive me Lord ... for I am really about to sin."

His fellow tennis player having pulled off quite the coup, Rachel's lips formed a tiny, mischievous smile, knowing what was in store for Ellis, and how much both of them were going to enjoy it.

"You have succumbed ... to Menudia," he heard Rachel speak, her words seemingly overlapping in his mind with another, deeper female voice -- a voice which he quickly understood was Menudia's.

"It is a pleasure to serve Menudia," he replied obediently, the words that, only minutes prior, he had been uttering in imitation, now exiting his throat with a tone of brazen sincerity, as he began floating in the air like a good Menudian, while Rachel, unburdened by the need to conceal her true loyalties any longer, playfully rose with him.

Their lips quickly met, with only a hint of her tongue grazing his. Then the two athletic students briefly separated from each other as they processed the shock of their initial kiss.

"You see, Ellis, I had already been taken," she explained in a startlingly different tone of voice than the one she'd just been using -- a voice that was passive, calming, and yet rippling with sensuality. Her thin, auburn hair hovered teasingly over her shoulders as she continued.

"Last night -- it seems like ages ago! Well, I immediately understood how wrong we'd all been about Menudia. I didn't know it would have ever been possible to be so wrong! And I immediately felt pity for you and the others who, entirely unaware, were still attempting to resist."

She leaned forward and pulled Ellis's grey school sweatshirt over his head, his gold necklace briefly being pulled along with it before falling back toward his neck. Rachel let his sweatshirt hover in the air as she admired the white tennis jersey which had been sitting underneath, and which nicely accentuated his chest muscles.

"Menudia sensed that you might not have joined her quite so willingly, and thus, she knew her best chance was to trick you. Did you think the others in the meadow you so triumphantly strolled through just now were not in on her plan? Ah yes, the arrogance of the non-Menudian -- I possessed it once as well. I was unsure if I could carry myself convincingly enough this morning, and for long enough. Fortunately, you did not suspect, and then ... it was done."

"Yes, Rachel." The stiffest erection he'd ever felt was rapidly forming in his jeans.

"But you'll soon see how silly it was to try to jump through so many hoops to avoid us." She dragged her fingers, slightly absent-mindedly, along the waist of her own jeans as she spoke. "I anticipate that you will enjoy becoming a Menudian more than almost any of us did. I know how much you wanted to experience these pleasures, Ellis. I know your desires were constantly nagging at you, waiting to be fulfilled."

Then she began dragging her fingers along the waist of his jeans.

"But you ignored your desires, consumed by ideas that do not concern Menudians."

"Yes, Rachel."

"I know. I ignored my desires as well, although for different, if equally foolish reasons. Boyfriends, religion ... you will forget it all now, just as I have."

She curled her fingers around the necklace from which Ellis's gold cross was dangling, and with an impish little SNAP!, she severed the chain, the cross helplessly twirling toward the ground below, before bringing her lips to his again, placing her tongue a little farther than she'd done the first time.

"Do you see how fortunate you are, Ellis, to have been taken by me, of all girls? How many men are able to have a woman as attractive as me serve as their first lover?"

"Not many, Rachel."

She brought his right hand to her own silver necklace, and, manipulating his fingers with her own, snapped the chain, allowing the silver Star of David to trickle gracefully between her breasts, under her blouse, and toward the earth.

"I am pleased to be able to serve as such a suitable instrument for your Menudian transformation." She brought the back of her left hand against his arousal. "The highest Menudian law is that the pleasure of virgins must be catered to above all others. Lucky for you, then! And there's a gift for me too, for you possess the seed that I need inside me. So then ... what are we waiting for?"

After about six or seven rounds of renewed saliva-swapping, Ellis squeezing her rear, Rachel rubbing her right hand against the back of his shirt and her left hand against the protruding fly of his jeans, he moved back a few inches.

Placing his hands on the knot of Rachel's denim blouse, he gripped the separate ends of her shirt and gently tugged on each end, Rachel throwing her head back and emitting a coiled hiss of a breath as he exposed her black bra and surrounding skin to the air, the cloth continuing to part even after Ellis's hands traveled elsewhere.

That "elsewhere" happened to be under Rachel's black satin bra, his touch causing her neck to crane backwards even further, and causing her throat to emit faint growling noises. When her head became level with his again, they resumed making out, but this time with the added bonus of Ellis massaging her silky smooth breasts, her bra now having been pushed up toward her neck and shoulders.

Despite the potential distraction of having his fingers on her chest, Rachel surreptitiously unzipped the prize that awaited her behind the fabric of Ellis's jeans, the welcome groping still not causing her to lose sight of the task at hand.

Naturally, during tennis workouts, she had often caught glimpses of his package forming an inconvenient tent against his nylon shorts at unintended moments, the vague outline suggesting that, for someone of his height, he was quite nicely sized. Rachel was pleased to finally find her suspicions confirmed.

Then she slowly leaned back on what seemed like an invisible bed, and Ellis leaned with her. His fingers reached toward her fly, the denim practically begging to be granted relief after having been commanded to press itself so intensely, and almost unnaturally, against her crotch and hips. Unzipping her jeans was like opening the gates to the kingdom.

She arched her back, pushing her bosom into his chest, both ends of her blue denim blouse dangling at her sides. He'd fantasized for so long about what it would be like to part the stunning Israelite's little Red Sea and slip himself into that immaculate female form, and now, well ...

It seemed that Menudia's philosophy regarding newly taken virgins turned out to be a rather, shall we say, "elastic" one. Some, like Curt, needed to be eased into things; others, like Ellis ... not so much.

Fucking Rachel was natural, instinctive -- banging the tennis hottie of the school, the Jewish fox of his dreams, her stylish, unbuttoned blouse fluttering at her side, the top of her designer jeans bunched up around her knees ... like something could have plausibly topped this?

And yet, the dim notion, still vaguely present, that he was committing the ultimate sin, making a mockery of the beliefs he had worked so hard to uphold until that day, only made him ram her more gleefully, as if each thrust was a desperate attempt to exorcize those pesky Victorian ideals once and for all.

Likewise, Rachel found herself wrestling with her own sense of internal conflict. On the one hand, feeling the faint sting of shame and wickedness, she could almost swear that the ghost of all those years of loyalty to her boyfriend was somehow lurking nearby, preparing to wreak its vengeance -- which only made her act of infidelity more urgent, exciting, and necessary (hell, that ghost was even welcome to join in if it wanted to!).

Mainly, this new, polyamorous Rachel was deeply gratified at performing her Menudian duty so well, as she guided Ellis's inexperienced thrusts with a lithe grace, assuming that the real reward stemming from the deflowering of her new conquest would essentially be a tactical, not a physical one. But Menudia had kept a little secret from her -- one of Menudia's many special surprises.

For Rachel was wholly unaware of the power of virgin's cum.

Once Ellis's body emitted the seed that it had wanted to emit into Rachel ever since he'd first laid eyes on her, a loud crack echoed against the surrounding hillsides, and his eyes glowed the pure white of his first (and last) virgin's coital orgasm.

But the moment his seed coursed through Rachel's body, her own eyes turned an even brighter white than Ellis's, her skin glowed a ghostly pale hue, and her reddish-brown hair stood on its end, as if she'd been struck by a lightning bolt.

Oh, fuckety fuck. Kyle had ever felt this good, that was for sure! Her arms and legs fell back limply toward the ground and dangled beneath Ellis's penetrating form, the magic of his virgin's cum rendering her limbs sublimely paralyzed and her brain gloriously empty, any trace of the pre-Menudian Rachel obliterated by Menudia's secret reward for girls who'd managed to successfully lure virgin boys into the pleasures of intercourse.

A hazy white cylindrical beam of light and energy shot out of Ellis's chest and through their intertwined bodies, one end hitting the ground beneath them and the other end shooting up into the sky out toward what seemed like outer space, signaling the successful consummation of a Menudian deflowering.

With each discharge of his seed, Ellis was granting Menudia a further piece of control, every molecule of spunk that found its way into her capable female agent further cementing the fate he'd failed to avoid.

And each new spasm only made Rachel grow more numb, more catatonic - more beautiful, to get down to it, the white in her eyes increasing in brightness with each load from Ellis, the strands of electrical static dancing between her hair and her comatose limbs, all rendering the sweet, girl-next-door tennis cutie into something more like a maniacally sexy, power-hungry goddess of the netherworld.

In other words, as good as it was for Ellis -- and let's just say, if he could have expressed how he felt in that moment, which he decidedly could not, he certainly wouldn't have had any complaints -- it was somehow even better for Rachel.

And then ... it was over. The beam of light quietly dissipated, the literal sparks that had been flickering across Rachel's biblically flawless form gently petered out, Ellis rolled to the side, and the two transformed students hovered in the air for several minutes, the deed finished.

Rachel's jeans rose back over her hips, her zipper magically sealing up her inviting slit, and her bra slid back into place. The still-unbuttoned denim blouse continuing to flap against her abs, she slowly flew toward the water tower, Menudia allowing her a brief chance to recharge herself before once again tasking her with the sacred duty of luring in the next unsuspecting male, which Menudia knew Rachel could not fail to do.