Succumbing to Menudia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for a massage, Haley."

The soothing voice belonged to Angela.

The masseuse's right hand lingered toward the topmost portion of Haley's rear crevice. Was Angela really about to touch her... there? A week ago, Haley would have howled in protest, recoiled at the notion, but now, she knew she simply needed to trust the bisexual blonde beauty, and wait.

"I'm gonna need to take off your robe..."

As Angela tugged the sleeves, Haley absent-mindedly lifted her arms and let the garment slide off her soft, clean skin. She heard Angela step over to the wall, apparently hang the robe on a hook, and then pick up what sounded like a bottle.

A few seconds later, the most magical liquid warmth dribbled across every inch of Haley's back. As the last droplets snaked their way along her ribs, she felt Angela's oily hands press and glide directly over her skin.

After giving the necessary attention to the redhead's neck, shoulders, and spine, Angela poured some lotion onto the back of Haley's thighs and calves, as well as her nicely protruding derriere. Haley hadn't been in the habit of shaving lately, but she suddenly noticed that her legs seemed to be silky smooth?

When she felt the tiniest stream of oil drip down her crack and near the outskirts of her labia, it was like a teaser of the stimulation that she knew was on its way, that she'd felt so conflicted fantasizing about, and yet she knew would only take place when the time was right.

Angela kneaded Haley's legs for a good while, her hands sliding ever-so-closely to her "client's" most sensitive area. "Is she going to touch me there... is she going to touch me there..." was all Haley could wonder to herself, but Angela would not be rushed, the masseuse tipping a healthy stream of the golden substance over Haley's feet.

The moment Angela's fingers made contact with the soles, Haley's breathing grew twice as audible, and her juices began trickling onto the table.

Oh God, her feet. Another girl was massaging her stinky, smelly, calloused feet!

Noticing the reaction this stage of the enterprise was inducing from Haley, Angela made a mental note to herself to explore that particular erogenous zone further on, but knew it would be best to save that up for later, swiftly moving her hands back toward Haley's calves and thighs.

"OK, so I just need you to turn over," Angela instructed politely. A few moments later, Haley's long-underappreciated breasts and fiery red snatch came into plain view. Each new area being touched by Angela would have been, for the formerly-closeted college student, enough excitement for a lifetime, enough fuel for a thousand conflicted wanks, but while resting there on the table, each step of the massage seemed to flow so naturally from one stroke to the next.

And nothing flowed more naturally like the oil that Angela poured onto Haley's chest, the redhead's tongue unexpectedly licking her lips in response to the contact. The pressure of dripping liquid transformed into the pressure of skilled fingers, as Angela slid her hands up from Haley's belly and then between her mounds.

"You have such lovely skin," the blonde commented as she proceeded with her deep tissue treat, briefly rubbing Haley's erect nipples before circling the outer portions of her breasts. As Angela dragged her hands down each of Haley's arms, the redhead savored those little moments where Angela's floral-print skirt would brush against her apparently "lovely" skin.

But every time the masseuse's fingers wandered across her stomach and almost over her hips, Haley kept wondering if those fingers were ever going to travel... just a little bit further? Perhaps it was a question of not "if" but "when"?

Angela knew it wouldn't take long, but she wanted it to be nice and relaxing. After a few more minutes of lavishing attention onto those firm, precious breasts, the time was approaching.

Keeping her left hand on Haley's right tit, Angela reached down, flicked back the little hood, placed her right thumb and index finger against Haley's clitoris, and gently began to massage it.

While doubting that the musical selection in the room had changed, the moment Angela finally brought her fingers to where she did, Haley could swear she heard Handel's "Hallelujah" chorus blast at full volume inside her own head.

And yet, for the first minute or so, somehow the redhead barely moved. After having wondered for so long how it would have felt to have a beautiful woman stroke her precious pink bud, the activity felt so... casual. There was nothing for her to do but lie back and wait.

Then, almost out of nowhere, the hissing of breath through Haley's mouth grew louder, the twisting of her spine grew more visible, the glow in her eyes grew brighter. Without her consciously being aware of it, the knee of her left leg slowly rose up in anticipation, with her left foot sliding toward her hip.

Haley released one long, expressive sigh as she let Angela's thumb and index finger quietly bring her off, emitting a sustained "HHHHH" sound with her breath. As she did so, a pair of small rose petals quietly fluttered out of her mouth and ascended into the air above her face -- perhaps the last floral remnants of Haley's earlier sexual "blossoming" exiting her body.

Angela was emitting some verbal petals of her own: "Succumb!... Succumb!..."

Haley's second breath was more like a high-pitched "MMMM." Her head lightly swayed, first to one side and then the other, as the rest of her body rode a most infinitesimal wave, like a butterfly gracefully flapping its wings after bursting out of its cocoon, her third exhale a softer "hhhhh," and her fourth exhale a softer "mmmm."

The words "innocent" and "orgasm" rarely belonged together, but as Angela observed this sweet petit mort she'd so expertly induced, while massaging Haley's naked breasts with her other hand, she couldn't think of Haley's orgasm as anything less than an expression of pure schoolgirl innocence. The redhead inhaled and exhaled a few more times before letting her left knee fall back onto the table.

Seeing that Haley had finally caught her breath, Angela bent down, letting the loose fabric of her white crop top catch a small dose of oil from Haley's chest, as she gave Haley a slow, sensual kiss.

Huh. Haley would have figured that her first lesbian kiss would have taken place before her first lesbian orgasm, not after, but... well, Menudia certainly was full of surprises!

The blonde's face backed away while her hands returned their full attention to Haley's bosom and tummy, then snaked a path, after a few more minutes, down Haley's hips and toward her thighs.

Basking in the glow of her first orgasm at the hands of another woman, Haley fell into a lilac-scented sleep.

*****

The sensation of Angela tickling her spine through her satin robe brought Haley out of her pleasant nap. Apparently the attentive blonde had slipped the robe back onto her torso, and had flipped her over once more, so that Haley was again lying face-down on the massage table.

"Well, I think things have certainly started out nicely," Angela observed.

Started out?

Haley's mouth curved into a faint smile as she felt Angela's fingers travel down her ass cheeks, past her thighs, and onto those adorable and previously ignored feet.

Now Haley was waking up. Angela pressed her thumbs against the Achilles tendons, before concentrating on the right foot, making her way across the heel, the arch, and the ball, then lightly wiggling each toe. Repeating the routine on the left foot, she noticed Haley letting out a strange gurgle in her throat. She would still need to take advantage of this particular area of sensitivity, Angela knew, but not just yet.

Squirting her hands with a fresh dose of lotion, she stroked Haley's calves, the back of her knees, and her thighs, before calmly returning her right hand to the girl's clit.

While the shock of being touched there by a woman had somewhat worn off, the pleasure had certainly not. Angela continued to slowly and steadily flick. It would happen when it would happen, and no sooner.

About four minutes in, Haley's jaw began gently stretching open and closed. About five minutes in, the air slipping in and out of her lungs started to make itself heard above the faint squishing sound being generated by Angela's digits. About six minutes in, her hips began to react by rising up off the table in tiny jerks, before slowly falling back down.

By the seven-minute mark, each time her hips and her rear darted up, they practically jumped above the rest of her body, as if someone was prodding them with an electrical jolt, but despite the unpredictable motion of the target in front of her, Angela managed to keep her fingers flicking and flicking in the exact spot where they needed to be, also, at a certain point, methodically sliding two fingers of her left hand in and out of the redhead's vulva.

It was as though the expert masseuse was tapping into hidden pockets of pent-up tension that had been lying dormant within Haley's muscles and were gradually being released one by one in a sort of slow simmer.

The build-up was so lengthy, drawn-out, and incremental that it was almost impossible to tell at what point Haley's orgasm had genuinely started, or precisely how long it was technically lasting. If Angela hadn't glimpsed the creamy yellow orbs lighting up on Haley's face around the eight-minute mark, she might not have even known herself.

"Succumb!... Succumb!..." No word felt more enjoyable for Angela to whisper.

With each unexpected spasm, Haley's ass recoiled violently toward the ceiling, then gently see-sawed its way back down through the air, until her vagina found itself mere millimeters away from being reunited with the white surface of the massage table (the bottom of her robe trickling lightly around the base of her spine), before instantly being yanked away by the following shudder.

After the sixth or seventh shudder, sweaty, drained, feeling that she had nothing left, Haley kind of just wanted to stop coming at that point, but she knew she was at the mercy of Angela's methodical touch and didn't have much choice in the matter. Her arms, pressing against the table in a forked position, unconsciously tried to reposition themselves, only to unconsciously move right back to their original spot.

At roughly the 13-minute mark, the bursts of movement from her tush slowly grew less emphatic, and eventually her cunt began pressing against the surface of the table between her ass-bouncing spasms. Soon, all that remained was the stray ripple of a shoulder muscle or two beneath her satin robe.

By the time Angela's hands slid down toward her thighs, Haley had fallen asleep again.

*****

Almost in reaction to the silence as much as anything, Haley woke up, still face-down on the massage table, feeling relaxed and refreshed, but... as she turned her head and glanced around the room, she could see she was now alone.

Was Angela finished with her? If so, kind of a bummer, but it sure didn't seem like it. She thought she detected the presence of someone in the room to her left. Haley slid herself off the table, her cozy satin robe tickling her skin, and took a peek through the open door.

There was Angela, reclining in a soft leather armchair, seated in the middle of the rather dimly-lit room, still in her white milk maid crop top and floral-print skirt, taking a nice nap of her own.

Fair enough. Haley wondered if perhaps masseuses expended just as much energy during sensual massages as their clients did? She owed Angela so much, wanted to repay her somehow, though her knowledge of how to please a woman was clearly inferior to Angela's.

Quietly gazing at the serene, peaceful blonde resting in the pale light of this adjoining room in Menudia's castle, Haley wondered if any girl had looked more natural, more earthy, more feminine, than Angela looked right then. There was something Haley wanted to try, and she knew Angela would be receptive to it.

Haley picked up a pillow that had been resting against the wall of the room, placed it at Angela's feet, knelt down, lifted up Angela's flowing purple and yellow skirt, slid her crimson-covered cranium underneath it, parted the thighs in front of her, and began to give Angela oral pleasure.

Merely through her own cheeks and jaw, Haley could feel Angela's entire body immediately loosen up and decompress upon contact with the female tongue. The blonde's shoulders drooped, her chest curved, and her neck fell back against the leather chair. Angela clearly knew how to give herself over to the unexpected (and yet expected?) sensation of cunnilingus.

A couple of minutes in, Haley began tasting those sweet secretions emanating from Angela's lips. She couldn't consume enough of that shit.

Soon Angela brought her own hands under her peasant-style top, the right side of which was haphazardly sliding down her right breast. As her deep, lengthy breaths gradually turned into vocalized moans, she fondled her now-exposed bosom with her right hand, gently petting Haley's ginger locks through her skirt with her left hand.

"Ah... ah..."

As Haley continued to lick and lick and lick during her first taste of pussy, she so passionately wanted to give Angela some of the pleasure that Angela had so graciously given her, wanted to allow her recipient to express that special Sapphic joy, to let her bathe in the warmth of her multi-faceted sexuality, to watch her be so perfectly in tune with the rhythms and needs of her own body.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Unlike Haley during her own orgasms, Angela was giving her throat free reign to amplify the oncoming pleasure, her whiny cries echoing throughout the room and through the various doorways, but Haley was all for it. Hell, she wanted those whiny cries to BLAST their way through every possible space within Menudia's castle. She wanted the whole WORLD to hear how much her beautiful blonde lover was enjoying this frisky lesbian tonguing.

"Smmcmmb!... Summcmmb!..." The word came out a tad muffled from Haley's mouth, for better or for worse.

Once Angela's sultry gasps and exhortations reached a certain pitch and frequency, they remained unchanged for a good several minutes. Not being able to see her partner's eyes, nor being able to hear Menudia's voice, Haley didn't know precisely what stage Angela was at, but, wrapped securely under that free-flowing skirt, she didn't give a fuck, as long as she had plenty of juice to slurp.

She really admired Angela's ability to let her orgasm arrive gradually, delicately. Some girls would have probably slammed their thighs against her ears when they'd succumbed, but Angela's legs remained confidently, openly splayed.

The whines grew softer, the echoes grew fainter, the trickle of fluid grew drier. Pleased with the outcome of recent events, Haley slipped out from under Angela's skirt, leaned against a pillow, and took the inevitable snooze.

*****

When she came to again, Haley felt her breasts and knees once more pressing against the massage table. Familiar fingers were tickling her spine through her skimpy robe.

She must have been... back in Menudia's massage room, the candles flickering, the music faintly playing? If there were a more welcoming place to be, she couldn't say that she knew its name.

"Thank you, Haley, that was very special," Angela said. "Maybe I can return the favor sometime?" Haley certainly had no objections to that. "But right now, it's time for another massage. This one's going to be a little different, but I know you're going to like it."

As Angela kneaded her shoulder blades and her butt cheeks, Haley thought she detected the sound of additional footsteps near the doorway, but she initially didn't attribute much significance to it. When she suddenly felt a pair of hands on her left foot, and another pair of hands on her right foot, she not only gave a surprised startle, but rapidly felt a wetness forming between her legs. Had Angela suddenly grown four extra arms?

"Word's been getting around the castle about a few of your little 'crushes'..." It took Haley a couple of seconds to place the voice. It couldn't possibly be. No way in hell.

One pair of hands belonged to Jen.

Then a second voice spoke up. "And we thought we would assist Angela with your, uh, 'exploratory journey' here..." Haley had assumed she was wide awake, but... maybe not? Not even her dreams were this hot.

The other pair of hands belonged to Emily.

A vicious wave of arousal spread throughout her, the freckles on her face virtually fading into her reddening cheeks. They were barely ten seconds in with their stroking of her feet, and already she knew it would only take one quick touch of her clit to make her succumb.

"I think we all kind of suspected anyway," Emily continued. "So funny how I poked fun at you all the time for it. Guess I was just trying to ignore my own inclinations in that direction. Now that I think about it though, it's pretty flattering."

"I agree," Jen added. "It's like another juicy little role to play. You know, Menudia's opening me up to all sorts of aspects of myself I hadn't really discovered before." She tickled the bottom of Haley's arches, while Emily lightly wiggled Haley's toes. "Was it Oscar Wilde who said, 'Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood'?"

"We just need you to turn over now, OK?" Angela asked, gently but assertively.

Knowing that she was about to display her bare bosom and bare pussy to three of her prettiest peers, she dimly sensed the old Haley, still present on some level, screaming out in terror at the prospect, but she knew that those screams would be utterly in vain. Again, just one little stroke of her bud would have brought her to that sweet, sweet release...

"Let's take your robe off again..."

As Haley flipped onto her side, Angela tugged the satin over her arms and across her back. Now stretched out on the massage table face-up, Haley opened her eyes just long enough to confirm that Jen and Emily were indeed standing there at the base of it, both looking their typical hot selves, in their own casual, stylish way.

Jen had changed into a soft, new, and markedly oversized white t-shirt which sported the phrase "Menudian Girl" on it in black lettering, and featured a graphic underneath the lettering of a castle (presumably Menudia's?) flanked by little illustrated wings. The bottom of her extra-large t-shirt was thoroughly tucked into a pair of contrastingly tight pale blue jean shorts, the rolled-up cuffs accentuating her butt and her creamy legs. The ponytail was gone, her straight black hair now falling over her neck and shoulders.

Emily had also changed out of her picnic outfit and into a light blue short-sleeve polo shirt and a matching denim mini-skirt, which showed off her own, even creamier legs, the ensemble being right in line with her usual fetching preppie flair. Where the flower had been resting in her hair, she'd now placed a gold hairclip.

"Just relax..." Angela brought her palm down over Haley's eyelids, imploring her to focus on the stimulation and not the girls' sartorial adjustments. Warm oil once again began to flow between her breasts and across her ribs, which was spread around by Angela's expert touch.

Having flipped Haley over, Jen and Emily found themselves switching feet, Jen lightly pinching the Achilles heel of Haley's right foot between her fingers, and Emily sliding her palms across the bridge and ankle of Haley's left foot.

Meanwhile, the fingers of the hippie chick masseuse repeatedly slid over Haley's belly, only inches away from her sexy spot, and yet Angela wouldn't quite do her that last little favor.